White power music

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

White power music

Unread post by Red Rum56 » July 20th, 2004, 8:34 pm

I was just wondering why there's no white power music fourm in the music section. Whites are forming gangs all over the world and they are getting most of their idiology from the white power movment, including a love for hardcore music. Is it only fair that the only gangster music that can be talked about and played on MTV can be black rap, I mean a nazi low rider can bang just as mush as any blood. Bands like the blue eye devils, blood for blood and odins law are selling out privete venues across the world and are boiling the blood in are white vains. It's time for this web site to realize that we are here to stay and as things get worse were only going to form more gangs, open up your eye a little bit and try to at least show are movement in the spotlight a little bit.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White power music

Unread post by NYorker » July 20th, 2004, 9:37 pm

Bubbles wrote:I was just wondering why there's no white power music fourm in the music section. Whites are forming gangs all over the world and they are getting most of their idiology from the white power movment, including a love for hardcore music. Is it only fair that the only gangster music that can be talked about and played on MTV can be black rap, I mean a nazi low rider can bang just as mush as any blood. Bands like the blue eye devils, blood for blood and odins law are selling out privete venues across the world and are boiling the blood in are white vains. It's time for this web site to realize that we are here to stay and as things get worse were only going to form more gangs, open up your eye a little bit and try to at least show are movement in the spotlight a little bit.
Well Bubbles maybe you can be the new moderator for "White Power Music"? I think it would be a good section to have. Myabe you can have the lyrics to MOD(maybe you are too young), Pantera, et al Maybe RaHoWA's(Racial Holy War) label can post the lyrics and get your message out if they are still around? Much of the so-called oi and WP music I have heard sucked and soiunded amateurish....Pantera being the exception.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » August 30th, 2004, 9:09 pm

how this music sound like?
is hit metal rock or alternative or something with guitars n drums n yelling or screaming?
or is it gang bang rappin n all that?
or is it dirty south hip hop lil jon crunk always jumpin round with adhd?
or is it juss a chant like the nazis did?

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » August 31st, 2004, 10:10 pm

W/S wrote:how this music sound like?
is hit metal rock or alternative or something with guitars n drums n yelling or screaming?
Thiers all kinds of white power music. They are mostly bands like Panthera, loud and fast. Their is classical, techno, alterative and even a rap band.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » September 1st, 2004, 7:59 pm

Tron wrote:
W/S wrote:how this music sound like?
Thiers all kinds of white power music. They are mostly bands like Panthera, loud and fast. Their is classical, techno, alterative and even a rap band.
rap band??who are you referring to??that crappy "white hope"clown from the early 90s??no one really got behind that guy at all,lol.a white power music forum wouldnt be a bad idea though.

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » September 1st, 2004, 9:05 pm

Are you guys out of your mind?

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 1st, 2004, 9:24 pm

nofx wrote:Are you guys out of your mind?
I don't want to sound rude of anything but FU*K YOU.

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » September 1st, 2004, 9:29 pm

Whats next ? The Hitler forum ? How about nazi appreciation day.
Fu*k u, u stupid redneck racist bitch!

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » September 2nd, 2004, 4:56 am

nofx wrote:Whats next ? The Hitler forum ? How about nazi appreciation day.
maybe you should look at the general attitude on this site towards whites,its already pretty racist as it is.anyway,white power isnt necessarily synonomous with hitler/nazism.their are bands who are prowhite,but not actually nazis.

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » September 2nd, 2004, 8:43 am

shadoworder wrote:
nofx wrote:Whats next ? The Hitler forum ? How about nazi appreciation day.
maybe you should look at the general attitude on this site towards whites,its already pretty racist as it is.anyway,white power isnt necessarily synonomous with hitler/nazism.their are bands who are prowhite,but not actually nazis.
My man tron already told us what whitepower music is about:

"I mean a nazi low rider can bang just as mush as any blood. Bands like the blue eye devils, blood for blood and odins law are selling out privete venues across the world and are boiling the blood in are white vains. It's time for this web site to realize that we are here to stay and as things get worse were only going to form more gangs, open up your eye a little bit and try to at least show are movement in the spotlight a little bit."

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 2nd, 2004, 9:54 am

Racists complaining about racists (of another color). My goodness Tron. What is that called anyway? Hypocrisy?

I do support a thread that deals with white power music though as it is prevelant. I think the music should be addressed along with the message behind it by everyone on all sides and the name calling and personal attacks should be kept to a minimum. Some people will like the music but totally be against the message and the band's lifestyle just as an example. It may not be possible but it would be interesting if everyone could just share their opinion about the music/bands/message/lifestyle without bangin on each other.

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 2nd, 2004, 12:31 pm

Like it or not we whites are forming skinhead gangs acroos the nation and with it comes are own cuture that comes from the neo nazi movement. We have are own clothing and music and we don't want anything to do with non white un like wiggers. If this site want to be a true gang site it has to cater to us and are need to disscuss are gangs and are movment. We might not like you and you may not like us but we're here and there's nothing you can do about it.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 2nd, 2004, 12:55 pm

Tron wrote:Like it or not we whites are forming skinhead gangs acroos the nation and with it comes are own cuture that comes from the neo nazi movement. We have are own clothing and music and we don't want anything to do with non white un like wiggers. If this site want to be a true gang site it has to cater to us and are need to disscuss are gangs and are movment. We might not like you and you may not like us but we're here and there's nothing you can do about it.
Tron/Bubbles:

Your fighting a worthless fight that will only convict you and place you next to the people you hate.

The racist skinhead movement went toward music culture in the 80's because that was the only way to recruit the misguided. They stole or adopted the original look from the skins in London that were all about music and racially harmony which started in the 60's with the help of the rude boy scence (Jamaican kids). So don't get me started. Many on this site may not now how weak your origin is...but I do.

Just like I explained to your alter ego Bubbles. Your looking to belong at the expense of others. Why haven't you requested to have a gang site on Storm front. Where all white gangsters can breed and promote. The answer is: They are not cool like that.

Just like I tell some of these dumb gang bangers...this is the wrong time to be a terrorist. You will lose you civil rights quickly today. So recognize what you have before you lose it, and that goes for the Hammerskins, screwdriver and other bands like it.

We can debate this in the Awareness forum if you like. I don't hate ya...Tron, I'm just trying to give you a clue before you give away your soul to the Government of Canada...........indefinetly.

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » September 2nd, 2004, 2:08 pm

Nicely put Common Sense, I agree with you 1000%.

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 2nd, 2004, 2:26 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Tron wrote:Like it or not we whites are forming skinhead gangs acroos the nation and with it comes are own cuture that comes from the neo nazi movement. We have are own clothing and music and we don't want anything to do with non white un like wiggers. If this site want to be a true gang site it has to cater to us and are need to disscuss are gangs and are movment. We might not like you and you may not like us but we're here and there's nothing you can do about it.
Tron/Bubbles:

Your fighting a worthless fight that will only convict you and place you next to the people you hate.

The racist skinhead movement went toward music culture in the 80's because that was the only way to recruit the misguided. They stole or adopted the original look from the skins in London that were all about music and racially harmony which started in the 60's with the help of the rude boy scence (Jamaican kids). So don't get me started. Many on this site may not now how weak your origin is...but I do.

Just like I explained to your alter ego Bubbles. Your looking to belong at the expense of others. Why haven't you requested to have a gang site on Storm front. Where all white gangsters can breed and promote. The answer is: They are not cool like that.

Just like I tell some of these dumb gang bangers...this is the wrong time to be a terrorist. You will lose you civil rights quickly today. So recognize what you have before you lose it, and that goes for the Hammerskins, screwdriver and other bands like it.

We can debate this in the Awareness forum if you like. I don't hate ya...Tron, I'm just trying to give you a clue before you give away your soul to the Government of Canada...........indefinetly.
Just to let every one know I changed my user name from Bubbles to tron because I thought Bubbles was to pussy. Man look where you are, your on a gang fourm. People on this site kill people for little more then a peace of land that is aculy controled by the goverment. So don't try to come off as all high and mightey and make me out to be the bad guy. At least I have the idology for joining a gang, not just making money selling drugs. the skinhead style had absolute zero to do with the rude boys,but evolved from the mods,in particular a segment of mods known as hard mods.who (unlike the original mods)were of working class origins.the look of boots and braces and short cropped hair,was adopted to show an intense identification with their working class roots,and as opposition to the long haired hippie movement then in vogue.its also worth pointing out,that the rude boy style that black jamaicans adopted was an obvious homage to 1940s gangster movies and 1950s italian fashion.The Jamaicans had there heads shaved by the goverment , becauce they used feces for their dreadlocks. Stay White!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 2nd, 2004, 3:10 pm

Tron:
You can stay white? You can't change your skin color so big deal. As far as Skinheads and Rude Boys.. you need to go back to school on that one. Original skins were down with Reggae, Soul, and Ska. They were about the music and the drinking, lot's of young English kids hanging out with the young kids from Caribbean ancestry.

You also need to check your history about The Mods. Quadrophenia Mods of the 60's who basically wore Itailan suits and sported french haircuts and started the Vespa craze were more affiliated with Jazz groups than racist..... The Mod scene of the 80's was all about 2 Tone, which you should know it was about Black and White united. That's why so many Mods were checkered outfits. The Specials, The Vibrators, The bodySnatchers, and The Selecter just two name a few second wave ska bands that came up from Coventry's working class. Real 80's Mods didn't wear DM boots in the begining. They were bowling shoes, penny loafers and similar black oxford shoes, black vintage suits with white shirts, and sometimes a derby.

The racist movement in Britain tried desparetly to recruit young people so they changed their look from average citizen, to looking like the already esblished Skinheads, that were already on the music scene, to get the kids in their racist movement.

There are early to late seventies pictures of Black and White Skinheads in London. Early bands such as The Sex Pistols, The Buzzcocks, The Damned, The Clash and Chelsea WERE NOT racist groups. The Clash even played reggae and wrote a song about black injustice (Guns of Brixton).

Second wave skinheads were getting such a bad wrap from the wannabe racist skinheads (couldn't come up with their own damn identity), they started S.H.A.R.P.S. SKINHEADS AGAINST RACIAL PREJUDICE to differentiate themselves.

Correction on your part:
The only Jamaicans that got their hair shaved off by the government as a form of punishment.... was the Rasta's. Only a small minority of Jamaicans are Rasta's. They are not socially accepted to well.

You people really crack me up. Everything you have is because of someone else. Nothing about your movement is original...not even your music.

I'm not just on your case Tron. I'm not down with gang bangers either....that's why I'm on this site. They will tell you. I am a straight shooter. I will call a spade a spade...even a white one.

YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH COMMON SENSE. IT'S BIGGER THAN YOU AND ME.

By the way......STAY WHITE!

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » September 2nd, 2004, 11:40 pm

Common Sense wrote:Tron:
You can stay white? You can't change your skin color so big deal. As far as Skinheads and Rude Boys.. you need to go back to school on that one. Original skins were down with Reggae, Soul, and Ska. They were about the music and the drinking, lot's of young English kids hanging out with the young kids from Caribbean ancestry.

You also need to check your history about The Mods. Quadrophenia Mods of the 60's who basically wore Itailan suits and sported french haircuts and started the Vespa craze were more affiliated with Jazz groups than racist..... The Mod scene of the 80's was all about 2 Tone, which you should know it was about Black and White united. That's why so many Mods were checkered outfits. The Specials, The Vibrators, The bodySnatchers, and The Selecter just two name a few second wave ska bands that came up from Coventry's working class. Real 80's Mods didn't wear DM boots in the begining. They were bowling shoes, penny loafers and similar black oxford shoes, black vintage suits with white shirts, and sometimes a derby.

The racist movement in Britain tried desparetly to recruit young people so they changed their look from average citizen, to looking like the already esblished Skinheads, that were already on the music scene, to get the kids in their racist movement.

There are early to late seventies pictures of Black and White Skinheads in London. Early bands such as The Sex Pistols, The Buzzcocks, The Damned, The Clash and Chelsea WERE NOT racist groups. The Clash even played reggae and wrote a song about black injustice (Guns of Brixton).

Second wave skinheads were getting such a bad wrap from the wannabe racist skinheads (couldn't come up with their own damn identity), they started S.H.A.R.P.S. SKINHEADS AGAINST RACIAL PREJUDICE to differentiate themselves.

Correction on your part:
The only Jamaicans that got their hair shaved off by the government as a form of punishment.... was the Rasta's. Only a small minority of Jamaicans are Rasta's. They are not socially accepted to well.

You people really crack me up. Everything you have is because of someone else. Nothing about your movement is original...not even your music.

I'm not just on your case Tron. I'm not down with gang bangers either....that's why I'm on this site. They will tell you. I am a straight shooter. I will call a spade a spade...even a white one.

YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH COMMON SENSE. IT'S BIGGER THAN YOU AND ME.

By the way......STAY WHITE!
i beg to differ,the skinheads evolved from a particular segment of the mod movement called the hard mods,not from the first wave mods,it is true that the first wave skins in the 60s listened to ska and reggae(and rock too),its also true that they werent nazis,but they were racist and rightwing from the beginning,they were notorious for beating up hippies,communists,gays,pakistanians(hence the expression"paki bashing")and even on occasions blacks,as well as rioting at football games.as for listening to black music,to quote one 60s era skin,or rather to paraphrase,"we like the 4 tops music,but not the 4 tops"its worth pointing out that just because you like a certain kind of music thats played by blacks,doesnt mean that you cant be racist,remember that louis farrakhan,who is a hardcore racist,is a classically trained violinist,who admires the music of paginini.also it is a MYTH that skinheads turned to hardcore racism because of the national front,that the n.f. somehow swindlied these peace loving geezers into becoming racists,thats SHARP inspired BS,if that were true,why didnt the national front get punks to become nazis?or heavy metalers?or glam rockers?or teddy boys?or any other damned youth cult??the truth of the matter is that the skins started to embrace hardcore nationalism,because they were never that far away from that mindset to begin with,punk when it started was largely apolitical(although it had rightwing leanings)so was metal,and other movements,but the skins with their pride in being english(which dates back to the 60s)contempt for foriegners,and people who were different,were already headed in that general direction. i dont quite get your comment about "identity",so for someone to be a skin,they have to dress and act and think the way skins supposedly acted in 1969??thats like saying if your a real punk,you can only listen to,and dress like punks from the late 70s,or if your into metal,you can only listen to first wave metal bands like led zeppelin and sabbath,and dress and look like those first metal guys,all styles and cultures change with each coming generation,i dont consider the second wave of mods,in the late 70s,to be fake because they were different from the first wave mods in the 60s,so neither u or no one else should consider WP skins to be false b/c of differences with the first wave of skins.and i should point out that sharps have even less to do with the "spirit of 69"then do the nazi skins,while there werent nazi skins in the 60s,the foundations were their,nationalism,intolerance for forigeners,for those who look different,a love of fighting etc,etc.on the other hand,there were NO skins in the 60s preaching racial tolerance,or attacking other skins who were beating up pakis,or protesting against british rightwing politicians like enoch powell.by those standards(not mine) of what the first wave of skins were,it is the sharps who are a fraud

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 3rd, 2004, 1:59 am

i beg to differ,the skinheads evolved from a particular segment of the mod movement called the hard mods,not from the first wave mods,it is true that the first wave skins in the 60s listened to ska and reggae(and rock too),its also true that they werent nazis,but they were racist and rightwing from the beginning,they were notorious for beating up hippies,communists,gays,pakistanians(hence the expression"paki bashing")and even on occasions blacks,as well as rioting at football games.

***Foreigner bashing was popular in Europe and the UK to begin with, even before the punk scene was started. Before "kill the paki's" it was "kill the turks" in Germany.

I recall the scene as anti establishment/government in the begining. Once the BNP and National Front influence started coming more on the scene, racism and punk started to be synonymous. I don't live in the UK, I only pass through occassionally. I know the scene was huge in Los Angeles, New York and London.

****I have met many cool skins back in the day that were not racist. The racist skins werent true skins to begin with (just my opinion). Just like today..you have a spit load of angry white youth looking to belong to a club so they choose Hitler youth, or the nuevo skinhead look.

the truth of the matter is that the skins started to embrace hardcore nationalism,because they were never that far away from that mindset to begin with,punk when it started was largely apolitical(although it had rightwing leanings)so was metal,and other movements,but the skins with their pride in being english(which dates back to the 60s)contempt for foriegners,and people who were different,were already headed in that general direction.

****Okay..I can buy that.

u or no one else should consider WP skins to be false b/c of differences with the first wave of skins.

****Really I don't think about WP Skins. I think the new skin movement is weak. The punk rock scene has come and gone. Now it's unbelievably it's trendy. You can buy all of your gear at the department store where it's nicely laid out for you. These young poseur punks today have no ideology or agenda, so they fall back on the "kill the minority" plan. It's so easy and it's lame.

If you want to make a name for yourself start something new.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 3rd, 2004, 2:24 pm

We have are own clothing and music and we don't want anything to do with non white un like wiggers.

Then you should get your redneck ass out this forum !!!!!

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 3rd, 2004, 3:19 pm

thrak wrote:We have are own clothing and music and we don't want anything to do with non white un like wiggers.

We are the fastest growing white gangs in the coutry and we demand the right to be here, and hopefuly you can look past are idiology enough to give us a little bit of respect. It is not fair that their are 5 music fourms on this site and every one of them is catering to black gangs.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 3rd, 2004, 5:08 pm

thrak wrote:We have are own clothing and music and we don't want anything to do with non white un like wiggers.

Get out of here....LOL. You don't want to have anything non white. Most of your goods and services come from non whites........LOL.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 7th, 2004, 11:46 am

I don't have a problem with the thread ONLY because it is prevelant and so a discussion of it makes sense. I do not agree with racism or disrespect of other people based on race no matter who is doing it. If discussing the history of WP music adds to the aggregate of knowledge, then I don't have a problem with it. I do not, however, think it should be a place to recruit. If you want to share with us the history of WP music, I say go for it and may all others straighten it out as the discussion goes on.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 7th, 2004, 2:47 pm

Common Sense wrote:

Get out of here....LOL. You don't want to have anything non white. Most of your goods and services come from non whites........LOL.
you got me wromg i was quotin tron.I´m mixed and I´´m no racist

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 7th, 2004, 2:49 pm

thrak wrote:
Common Sense wrote:

you got me wromg i was quotin tron.I´m mixed and I´´m no racist
No big deal Thrak. Sorry if I misunderstood you. I'm glad you are participating on interesting topics.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 7th, 2004, 2:52 pm

To Tron:

What are some of your favorite WP bands and why do you like them?

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 7th, 2004, 3:17 pm

Common Sense wrote:To Tron:

What are some of your favorite WP bands and why do you like them?
Battlefield: Good, Not my style of metal... But is heavy... Female Vocals just didnt move me much.

Dub Buk: GREAT MUSIC, Slavic Pagan Folk with raw metal parts... very good and Seriously recommended to anyone who likes Metal as well as Folk styles.

Honor: Older stuff was less metal... their work more recently with Rob Darken (Graveland) has influenced them to a much harder Stronger sound... I LOVE THIS BAND... now disbanded. very sad

Iron Youth: Their new CD Respect Defend Create is very heavy... Very inspiring Lyrics I cant get enough of these brothers of Golden Dawn.

Konwista88: I liked what I heard from these guys, Though I hear they are moving to a more mainstream style... Not 100% sure.

Sleipnir: These guys have a good sound, somewhat metal style with more Folkish sound... They have a Wide Variety of styles... so you couldnt really place a style to them.

Legacy of Blood: Yes Blackmetal, Racial yes... NS? not really sure, I know these men are Aryan warriors

Wotanorden: WPBM. Sounds like Voking Blackmetal very clean sound... some Raw styles... some songs with Clean Vocal areas... These folks are close comrades of mine.

Wolf's Moon: Aryan Blackmetal... I like it

Warhead: What kind of metal? THIS CD IS ONE OF THE BEST THERE IS. Get it.

There are Plenty of other GREAT cds of Aryan Blackmetal

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 7th, 2004, 3:32 pm

Have you been to any shows? If so, how was it? Do they sound good live and do they have good stage presence?

Any violence at any of the shows.

By the way thanks for sharing.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 7th, 2004, 3:38 pm

Please bring a history of the development of WP music and be prepared to discuss it Tron.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 7th, 2004, 9:36 pm

This is an interesting site. I never heard of this organization. Have you Tron?

Welcome to Turn It Down!

Turn It Down is youth, bands, parents, teachers, and friends in the record industry speaking out, standing up, and turning down the sounds of hate.

Thousands of young people and hundreds of bands, record labels, distributors, pressing facilities, and booking agents have joined to work against the spread of hatred.

White power music has become the most significant recruiting tool for organized bigots across the globe. It has succeeded in infiltrating numerous youth subcultures, transforming healthy youth rebellion into hardcore white supremacy. The Turn It Down Campaign seeks not to demonize all youth culture, but to create a culture that is immune to the hatred and violence that white power music represents by teaming with young people, parents and teachers, and the record industry.

At the bottom of this page you will find guides for parents, teachers, bands, the record industry, and youth on how to use this site. You can hear young people telling their stories of dealing with bigotry, listen to anti-racist music, and learn what you can do and how you can get involved - right here on turnitdown.com.

Turn It Down CD-ROM Released!

White power music is the most effective tool that organized bigots have. It recruits new adherents, generates funds, and acts as a motivator for violence and intimidation.

Everyone has a role to play in halting the spread of white power music. The Center for New Community’s newest resource provides you with the tools and information you need to halt the growth of hate rock. The Turn It Down CD-ROM includes the Center’s critically acclaimed Soundtracks to the White Revolution – everything you ever wanted to know about white power music - as well as its sequel the Turn It Down Resource Kit – a D.I.Y. guide on responding to white power music with sections for teachers, parents, the record industry, and youth.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 20th, 2004, 9:43 am

Ok I see what you say...Respect...for 15 minutes

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 20th, 2004, 9:45 am

thrak wrote:Ok I see what you say...Respect...for 15 minutes
that was dedicated to snake not you common..

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » December 7th, 2004, 2:56 am

i aint gonna lie , im str8 up racist. im a rapper from l.a. and my music is simmilar to dead prez,i am pro hawaiian and anti white. as dead prez's music is for the upliftment of black people, mine is an upliftment for my people.