Kobe sodomized Kate?????????

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Kobe sodomized Kate?????????

Unread post by alexalonso » July 29th, 2003, 10:42 pm

The latest report that I heard which was on 07/27/03 was that Kobe sodomized Kate against her will. They had consensual sex but then Kobe flipped her over, wanted to hit it in the back door and she eventually said no.

There are not much details being released on this event but if it is true, it may explain the bleeding and injuries that Kate sustained. It it may also support the idea that she did have consensual sex with Kobe.

Most people can't imagine Kobe raping a female and perhaps during the first part of sex he didn't. But did he sodomize her? She may have said no when they began to act but then she changed her mind, but there should be more info about this coming out.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Kobe sodomized Kate?????????

Unread post by wcrockets » July 30th, 2003, 9:09 am

Whoa :!:

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 30th, 2003, 11:41 am

I can hear it now. If this is true, people won't be able to stomach Kobe being a bootybuster.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 31st, 2003, 9:40 am

If Kobe hit the "rear entrance", I don't think it will affect people's perception of Kobe. People can do whatever they want--for the most part--in the privacy of their own bedroom.

And there might be a "hidden benefit" from Kobe's move. If Kobe busted in the "rear door", then the alleged victim probably isn't pregnant. If he busted in the "front door", then she might be pregnant.

To me, it looks like too very young people just "got freaky" and the jury will not convict. Both of them seem to lack credibility.

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 29th, 2003, 3:12 pm

he flipped her over? that indicates that it was missionary position at first... eye to eye, probably kissing, something real sensual. She probably thought kobe loved her, lol, when he wanted back shots she realized she was just another girl on his list and resisted... kobe probably get upset cuz any MAN that gets turned down in the middle of sex gets mad!! its not to far fetched to believe he kicced down her back door!!!

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 29th, 2003, 3:13 pm

he flipped her over? that indicates that it was missionary position at first... eye to eye, probably kissing, something real sensual. She probably thought kobe loved her, lol, when he wanted back shots she realized she was just another girl on his list and resisted... kobe probably get upset cuz any MAN that gets turned down in the middle of sex gets mad!! its not to far fetched to believe he kicked down her back door!!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 29th, 2003, 3:55 pm

I heard on the radio that the whole thing went like this. She went up to his hotel room and they talked for awhile. He started to try and kiss her. She got up and headed toward the door. He blocked her path. She said she should leave. He put a hand on her shoulder to stop her and tried to kiss her as his hand went to her breast. She left. That's all that happened.

Now does anyone hear believe that radio commentator???

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » September 2nd, 2003, 10:04 am

i spent some time thinking and this is my conclusion: kobe is basically a boring guy and a mechanically boring image. this case is not that sensational because kobe doesn't really reach people on that emotional level like AI or Rasheed Wallace or Spree.

nobody--except some la fans--care if he's convicted.

also the lakers might be BETTER without kobe. why? cause they could win the championship with shaq in the middle, derek fisher at the 2, GPayton at the point, KMalone at the powerforward and Kareem Rush at the small forward. Without kobe, more ball distribution and everybody gets about 20 points a game.

kobe tended to hog the ball and go one on five.

ya'll know there's some truth here.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 2nd, 2003, 11:58 pm

thesoulsedge wrote:i spent some time thinking and this is my conclusion: kobe is basically a boring guy and a mechanically boring image. this case is not that sensational because kobe doesn't really reach people on that emotional level like AI or Rasheed Wallace or Spree.

nobody--except some la fans--care if he's convicted.

also the lakers might be BETTER without kobe. why? cause they could win the championship with shaq in the middle, derek fisher at the 2, GPayton at the point, KMalone at the powerforward and Kareem Rush at the small forward. Without kobe, more ball distribution and everybody gets about 20 points a game.

kobe tended to hog the ball and go one on five.

ya'll know there's some truth here.
this forum is NOT about the Lakers's starting 5. Read the title.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » September 3rd, 2003, 5:19 am

my bad---let me get on topic--we all KNOW for sure that Kobe did NOT sodomize Kate. How do we know? Because Kobe is not charge with sodomy--which is a separate crime. He's charged only with sexual assault (rape). This is only about "vaginal" penetration (rape), not "anal" penetration (sodomy).

thanx for getting me back on point...i just started imagining the lakers without Kobe's ball-hogging and I got carried away.

peace

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 3rd, 2003, 12:36 pm

thesoulsedge wrote:my bad---let me get on topic--we all KNOW for sure that Kobe did NOT sodomize Kate. How do we know? Because Kobe is not charge with sodomy--which is a separate crime. He's charged only with sexual assault (rape). This is only about "vaginal" penetration (rape), not "anal" penetration (sodomy).

thanx for getting me back on point...i just started imagining the lakers without Kobe's ball-hogging and I got carried away.

peace
is anal sex a crime in Colorado????????????

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » September 3rd, 2003, 9:03 pm

consentual sodomy is legal in colorado...if the person is past the age of consent.

but forceable sodomy is a crime...and kobe isn't charged with it according to the charges filed...the charges--the actual document--can be found at http://www.latimes.com in the special report section.

i just didn't see the sodomy charge there. but-again-if it was consentual then it would be legal under colorado law.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » October 6th, 2003, 3:09 pm

Just a legal note to all posters. Note the question marks in the subject heading.

Caveat: I am not a lawyer nor giving legal advice but am merely sharing an opinion.

Now, it's within your first amendment rights to ask a question, but if the question mark(s) were removed (yes lawyers in court would pick apart the number of question mark(s) used which is why there are so many you see) then the poster could be hit with a libel suit. Just a tip how crazy things can get on a message board. These should be informal discussions, in my opinion, not held to the same level of libel as fools who use the law try to make them be (ie as if you published your post in the newspaper or magazine). I'm just saying be careful about making libel statements people. Learn from those in the know how to post so you don't.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2013, 11:28 am

By 2008, 5 years after Kobe Bryant was accused of rape, he got endorsements back and was completely forgiven. Many people thought his career was dead outside of basketball, but he became bigger than expected.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 12th, 2013, 11:48 am

A few rings will do that for you.....when all is said and done, this will come up again...whether it be in a book, time for his HOF induction...somewhere. He paid this white girl to go away and paid even more for his wife to stay with him. One of my boys says that alot of the these athletes take the ass or head to avoid having multiple kids outside their marriage. Most of the 70's, 80's to early 90's ballers have 5 or more kids easy.