Chicano Rap from California | South California | Los Angeles

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Re: chicano rap in ca

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » August 24th, 2009, 8:30 pm

U have a point a lot these so called G Rapper chicano or HIp Hop are done or made to be real in order to sell music its all about image and money

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 24th, 2009, 9:02 pm

THEY SELL OUT TO CORPORATE AMERICA TO MAKE SOME QUICK MONEY BUT WHEN THEY LOSE IT ALL PEOPLE WONT RESPECT THEM OR SHIT AND THEY AINT GONNA HAVE NO MONEY,WHAT DO ALL HIP HOP RAPPERS DO AS SOON AS THEY MAKE MONEY,SPEND IT ON SHIT THEY DONT NEED,THEN WHEN THEY GONNA NEEDMONEY THEY WONT HAVE IT,CHICANO RAPPERS MIGHT NOT BE MAKIN AS MUCH MONEY AS HIP HOP RAPPERS BUT THEY STILL MAKIN GOOD MONEY AND STAYIN REAL TO the STS,HI POWER IS PROBABLY MAKIN THE MOST MONEY OUT OF CHICANO RAP,BUT TO ME THEY MIXIN SOME HIP HOP WITH CHICANO RAP,THEYVE PROBABLY DONE MORE SONGS WITH BLACK ARTIST THEN OTHER CHICANO RAPPERS,THEY DID TRACKS WITH WC,SNOOP DOGG,NATE DOGG,MC EIHT,COMTONS MOST WANTED,THE GAME,LIL FLIP,CLOVER GS,KRAZIE,WISH,LAZIE BONE,IF U LISTEN TO the SONGS THEYVE DONE WITH THEM THEY STILL REP THEIR HOODS CUZ THATS WHAT THEY WERE BROUGHT UP AROUND THEIR BARRIO,THEY KNOW THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE IT

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 6:48 pm

MENACE18 wrote:THEY SELL OUT TO CORPORATE AMERICA TO MAKE SOME QUICK MONEY BUT WHEN THEY LOSE IT ALL PEOPLE WONT RESPECT THEM OR SHIT AND THEY AINT GONNA HAVE NO MONEY,WHAT DO ALL HIP HOP RAPPERS DO AS SOON AS THEY MAKE MONEY,SPEND IT ON SHIT THEY DONT NEED,THEN WHEN THEY GONNA NEEDMONEY THEY WONT HAVE IT,CHICANO RAPPERS MIGHT NOT BE MAKIN AS MUCH MONEY AS HIP HOP RAPPERS BUT THEY STILL MAKIN GOOD MONEY AND STAYIN REAL TO the STS,HI POWER IS PROBABLY MAKIN THE MOST MONEY OUT OF CHICANO RAP,BUT TO ME THEY MIXIN SOME HIP HOP WITH CHICANO RAP,THEYVE PROBABLY DONE MORE SONGS WITH BLACK ARTIST THEN OTHER CHICANO RAPPERS,THEY DID TRACKS WITH WC,SNOOP DOGG,NATE DOGG,MC EIHT,COMTONS MOST WANTED,THE GAME,LIL FLIP,CLOVER GS,KRAZIE,WISH,LAZIE BONE,IF U LISTEN TO the SONGS THEYVE DONE WITH THEM THEY STILL REP THEIR HOODS because THATS WHAT THEY WERE BROUGHT UP AROUND THEIR BARRIO,THEY KNOW THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE IT
HI POWER MADE SONGS with BLACKS with WHICH SUM OF THEM HAD REAL HOODS....
SO CHICANO RAP IS STILL RITE with A FEW FAKES TOO NOT JUS BLACKS...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 7th, 2009, 4:21 am

how come none of these real ass G chicano rappers aint gettin smoked and going to prison like the real gangsta black rappers like Sinister?

you fools talk too much shit and dont know nothing, there are a lot of gangsta black rappers you know where they are? locked up and dead like this fool^^^ Sinister, BKA Lil Evil. Check about his rep and his family, especially his older brother a real serial killer on some hood shit. Stop makin it a raaace issue when its not, it's a gangsta rap issue vs. a pop rap issue.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 7th, 2009, 4:47 am

hopefully the video works this time...

and if not here the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv6F4CH1 ... r_embedded

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 7th, 2009, 6:28 am

perongregory wrote:how come none of these real ass G chicano rappers aint gettin smoked and going to prison like the real gangsta black rappers like Sinister?

you fools talk too much shit and dont know nothing, there are a lot of gangsta black rappers you know where they are? locked up and dead like this fool^^^ Sinister, BKA Lil Evil. Check about his rep and his family, especially his older brother a real serial killer on some hood shit. Stop makin it a raaace issue when its not, it's a gangsta rap issue vs. a pop rap issue.
THEY DO,YOUNG TRIGGER FROM EAZY RIDERS GOT KILLED,DANGER FROM BROWNSIDE GOT KILLED,I THINK TOKER FROM BROWNSIDE GOT LOCKED UP FOR 25 TO LIFE,BOZO FROM HI POWER IS FACIN 25 TO LIFE,AND ATLEAST THEY ALL STAY BANGIN,A FEW BLACK RAPPERS STAY REPPIN THEYRE SHIT BUT MOST DONT CUZ THEY WANNA SELL OUT AND MAKE QUICK MONEY

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 12th, 2009, 9:27 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
perongregory wrote:how come none of these real ass G chicano rappers aint gettin smoked and going to prison like the real gangsta black rappers like Sinister?

THEY DO,YOUNG TRIGGER FROM EAZY RIDERS GOT KILLED,DANGER FROM BROWNSIDE GOT KILLED,I THINK TOKER FROM BROWNSIDE GOT LOCKED UP FOR 25 TO LIFE,BOZO FROM HI POWER IS FACIN 25 TO LIFE,AND ATLEAST THEY ALL STAY BANGIN,A FEW BLACK RAPPERS STAY REPPIN THEYRE SHIT BUT MOST DONT because THEY WANNA SELL OUT AND MAKE QUICK MONEY
YEA YOUNG TRIGGER DIED 4RM A CAR ACCIEDENT I THINK...DANGER 4RM BROWNSIDE SUPPOSELY TOKER N WICKED KILLED HIM...YEA TOKER BUT HE GOT OUT THEN THERS TROUBLES 4RM BROWNSIDE HE IS DOIN 25 TO LIFE I THINK...BOZO IS LOCKED UP...BABY JOKES 4RM CHARLIE ROW CAMPO BARELY GOT OUT OF JAIL....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 12th, 2009, 10:25 pm

I HEARD DANGER GOT KILLED IN A SHOOT OUT WITH ANOTHER BARRIO FROM SAN BERNARDINO CUZ SOME VATOS FROM A HOOD OVER THERE WERE SAYIN THEY KILLED HIM,I ALWAYS THOUGHT DANGER WAS FROM A BARRIO IN EAST LA BUT I HEARD HE WAS FROM A EASTSIDE HOOD IN SAN BERNARDINO

I DIDNT KNOW HOW YOUNG TRIIGER DIED,I THOUGHT HE GOT SHOT

AND BOZO GOTS 3 STRIKES AGAINST HIM JUST LIKE TROUBLES FROM BROWNSIDE,THEN THERE WAS A RAPPER FROM SOUTHLAND,RUDE BOY HE GOT KILLED BY A RIVAL HOOD,WHAT BARRIOS BABY JOKES FROM,I HEARD HE WAS FROM VICKY TOWN

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 13th, 2009, 3:19 pm

MENACE18 wrote:I HEARD DANGER GOT KILLED IN A SHOOT OUT WITH ANOTHER BARRIO FROM SAN BERNARDINO because SOME VATOS FROM A HOOD OVER THERE WERE SAYIN THEY KILLED HIM,I ALWAYS THOUGHT DANGER WAS FROM A BARRIO IN EAST LA BUT I HEARD HE WAS FROM A EASTSIDE HOOD IN SAN BERNARDINO

AND BOZO GOTS 3 STRIKES AGAINST HIM JUST LIKE TROUBLES FROM BROWNSIDE,THEN THERE WAS A RAPPER FROM SOUTHLAND,RUDE BOY HE GOT KILLED BY A RIVAL HOOD,WHAT BARRIOS BABY JOKES FROM,I HEARD HE WAS FROM VICKY TOWN
YEA ISNT DANGER WICKED TOKER 4RM ES13 IN SOUTH LA?
YEA DATS WAT I HEARD....
YEA TROUBLES 4RM THE BRATZ IS LOCKED I BEEN HEARIN HE MIGHT COME OUT BUT I DOUBTED IT....
ISNT BABY JOKES 4RM THE SAME HOOD WHERE CHINO GRANDE IS?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 13th, 2009, 3:24 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:I HEARD DANGER GOT KILLED IN A SHOOT OUT WITH ANOTHER BARRIO FROM SAN BERNARDINO because SOME VATOS FROM A HOOD OVER THERE WERE SAYIN THEY KILLED HIM,I ALWAYS THOUGHT DANGER WAS FROM A BARRIO IN EAST LA BUT I HEARD HE WAS FROM A EASTSIDE HOOD IN SAN BERNARDINO

YEA DATS WAT I HEARD....
YEA TROUBLES 4RM THE BRATZ IS LOCKED I BEEN HEARIN HE MIGHT COME OUT BUT I DOUBTED IT....

i heard danger in his raps be claimin eastside san bernardino,and chino is from whittier 13 dukes and travi loc is from whittier 13 locos but i heard in a rap of chino grande and some other vatos baby jokes reps vicky town

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 13th, 2009, 3:38 pm

HE SAYS IT BECAUSE ES13 HOOD IS RITE THER TOO SO ITS the SAME THING
I THINK HE IS BUT IM NOT SURE...BUT STILL CHARLIE ROW PUTS IT DOWN

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » February 22nd, 2010, 9:29 pm

where's the love for Norteno raps, where all my fellow northsiders slappin that East Co Co, Darkroom n SJ shit!

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 18th, 2013, 11:26 am

havent visited this post in about 4 years..........any chicano rappers kill eachother yet?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 11th, 2013, 2:29 pm

andrew wrote:havent visited this post in about 4 years..........any chicano rappers kill eachother yet?
stupid question

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » December 12th, 2013, 10:27 pm

maybe.......anyways i saw that video of lboy punching lady pinks hahaha....then saw videos of them all exposing eachother

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 13th, 2013, 10:25 am

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:

YEA DATS WAT I HEARD....

i heard danger in his raps be claimin eastside san bernardino,and chino is from whittier 13 dukes and travi loc is from whittier 13 locos but i heard in a rap of chino grande and some other vatos baby jokes reps vicky town
He claimed East Side 13 from South Central but they had an active click in East San bernardino at the time going at it with WSVerdugo.

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HxA

Unread post by snino1989 » December 28th, 2013, 7:26 pm

Y does toker from brownside say he stays on 49th & hoover when thats 18th streets hood? Hes from ES13 and thats all the way on 28th street?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 14th, 2014, 8:25 pm

why does everyone hate kilo? he had a catchy tune.....kinda mainstreamish....i liked it

and i dig on baby bash too.....any other non gangster chicano rap comin out of CA?

all that sureno rap takes itself way too seriously.......sometimes i just wanna shake my ass

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 14th, 2014, 9:23 pm

andrew wrote:why does everyone hate kilo? he had a catchy tune.....kinda mainstreamish....i liked it

and i dig on baby bash too.....any other non gangster chicano rap comin out of CA?

all that sureno rap takes itself way too seriously.......sometimes i just wanna shake my ass
This made me LOL, but I feel what you're saying. There is more Chicano rap that's not gangster rap, but I think that kinda stuffs for the ladies. I mean Baby Bash is kool, but I'm not sure about much else.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 14th, 2014, 10:45 pm

The Devils Playground album by Conejo is my favorite. None of the other chicano rappers come close to him.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 15th, 2014, 2:48 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
andrew wrote:why does everyone hate kilo? he had a catchy tune.....kinda mainstreamish....i liked it

This made me LOL, but I feel what you're saying. There is more Chicano rap that's not gangster rap, but I think that kinda stuffs for the ladies. I mean Baby Bash is kool, but I'm not sure about much else.
seriously...im beyond wanting to hear about dick measuring contests between sureno rappers or about darkroom familia fantasies about prison and dope dealing

young gangsters are funny, when i tell them i like baby bash they get all hostile online on me, in person they try get me to listen to their pseudo-tough guy shit even though i know neither they nor most of the rappers they listen to never done shit

i like stuff i can turn on for background music when im with my girl.....stuff thats not as "rappy" as it is "vibey"

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Chicano Rap from California | South California | Los Ang

Unread post by andrew » February 24th, 2014, 7:58 pm

is triste loko an egyptian?

gunslingingcowboy
What city do you live in now?: CPH

Unread post by gunslingingcowboy » May 16th, 2014, 8:46 am

Anyone who knows what happend to that video on Youtube with Toker from Brownside, that interview in his home and where he says "Ain't no fake about me" ... can't find it anywhere...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 24th, 2014, 2:09 pm

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 24th, 2014, 5:38 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:

GuidoCABJ10
If in the United States: Wyoming
What city do you live in now?: Buenos Aires Argentina

Unread post by GuidoCABJ10 » May 30th, 2014, 1:06 pm

Conejo is fashion in chicano rap, he has very good songs, I like.