Sureno Rap

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Sureno Rap

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » December 2nd, 2004, 8:45 pm

man u dont know shyt u swear every black and mexican is killing eatch other in the street you a fool

the reason La eme so close to them aryan white foolz is for money and business not cuz they like eatchother

you make it sound like all surenos are mexican nazi's which is just stupid
you try to make it sound like they a big race war in california
blacks and mexicans killing eatchother only happens in small areas and if it does itz over gang shit and drugs/money

itz not like if u become a sureno you have to swear to hate blacks

i know lots of Sur who is coo with blackz when its not about the gang banging

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 2nd, 2004, 10:33 pm

Verdad........

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 2nd, 2004, 11:37 pm

PAPI CHULO wrote:man u dont know shyt u swear every black and mexican is killing eatch other in the street you a fool

the reason La eme so close to them aryan white foolz is for money and business not because they like eatchother

blacks and mexicans killing eatchother only happens in small areas and if it does itz over gang shit and drugs/money

man i been trying to tell these fools that for so long but they will never get it. killjoy gots sh*t twisted big time. and its one thing to say Surenos did this and Surenos did that or Surenos are racist but this dude uses the word "Mexican" like if ALL Mexicans are racists.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 4th, 2004, 2:36 am

ChAoS wrote:Homie, you must have gotten yo' ass beat by some ese's and now you all sensative about that shit. I grew up around chicanos, and I'm 100% black... They been coo with me since I was 14 yearls old. "I hate it when you mexicans do that" wtf is that supposed to mean eh?
actually i never goten my a-ss wooped by no illegal boy.

i also hate it when ever people try to speak they mind thers always some weak boy like you that always says oh yeah he hate theis guys bekuz he got beat up. check this out mexican lover just bekuz someone hates a person or a certian thing doesnt always mean that person got beat up or attacked you weak f-ck!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 4th, 2004, 2:41 am

PAPI CHULO wrote:man u dont know shyt u swear every black and mexican is killing eatch other in the street you a fool

the reason La eme so close to them aryan white foolz is for money and business not because they like eatchother

blah blah blah mexicans love them skin heads.

blacks and mexicans kiling each other over just gang sh-t? open your eyes alot of this sh-t is over race now days boy look around you.
most surrats are racist end of that. and i also knew and even hung out with mexicans and they was very cool but then my freind who i lived with
is locked up now and sh-t has changed and now all this racist sh-t is going on out here in the antelope valley you cant tell me sh-t!!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 4th, 2004, 2:43 am

RuthlessBone wrote:

man i been trying to tell these fools that for so long but they will never get it. killjoy gots sh*t twisted big time. and its one thing to say Surenos did this and Surenos did that or Surenos are racist but this dude uses the word "Mexican" like if ALL Mexicans are racists.
F-CK YOU MEXICANS ARE RACIST PERIOD I DONT CARE

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 4th, 2004, 9:17 am

let me unzip my pants so I can dick smack this ignorant nucca=p)

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 4th, 2004, 11:25 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:

LOL...so killjoy..you think southsider rappers shouldnt ever do songs with a black rapper?

its people like you that only make this racial stuff worse.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 4th, 2004, 7:30 pm

Ok K1LLJOY, so if a Mexican is not affiliated with the Sureños, if he's not a gangster, if he's not in the tank, then would you even consider the possibility that they ain't all racists ? at least some of them ?

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » December 4th, 2004, 8:30 pm

kill joy is a idiot thatz all i got to sayz

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 6th, 2004, 9:58 pm

ChAoS wrote:let me unzip my pants so I can dick smack this ignorant nucca=p)
your not that bowed knock it off.

and thats another thing thats different about me i dont make net threats
or say ima do sh-t that i cant do.

so in other words knock it off and be realistic ok?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 6th, 2004, 10:00 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:

LOL...so killjoy..you think southsider rappers shouldnt ever do songs with a black rapper?

of course mexicans shouldnt rap with blacks.

and yes i know people like me make things worst only for the simple fact that people dont like the truth so they make it worst.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 6th, 2004, 10:03 pm

lonewolf wrote:Ok K1LLJOY, so if a Mexican is not affiliated with the Sureños, if he's not a gangster, if he's not in the tank, then would you even consider the possibility that they ain't all racists ? at least some of them ?
it dont matter i knew mexicans that didnt bang but then they are still racist bekuz of course they got surrats in they family and they dads or uncles are racist i had another mexican boy that lived with me and he was a good kid but why when his brother gets out of jail he starts to say nigger and claiming surrats? that sh-t hurts man its disapointing.

mexicans become racist eventually well atleast most of em ill say thers atleast only a 100 mexicans in cali that aint racist

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 6th, 2004, 10:04 pm

PAPI CHULO wrote:kill joy is a idiot thatz all i got to sayz
yeah i know

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 7th, 2004, 11:25 am

LOL damn yo I just had a GOOD LAUGH.. Look at this little kid gettn all anal bout Mexicans n Surenos bein racist! Yo YOU THE RACIST so wake the f*ck up n stop the babble cause u just sound stupid n everyone knows u dont know sh*t cause if u did u wouldnt be sayn stupid sh*t like this.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 7th, 2004, 3:50 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:

of course mexicans shouldnt rap with blacks.

and yes i know people like me make things worst only for the simple fact that people dont like the truth so they make it worst.

well, atleast you admit it.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 7th, 2004, 3:52 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:it dont matter i knew mexicans that didnt bang but then they are still racist bekuz of course they got surrats in they family and they dads or uncles

my dad and all my uncles are Southsiders and i have blacks at my house eating and using my computer sometimes!! LOL

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 7th, 2004, 8:31 pm

haha see homie u could take pics of that n all that but i dont think this little kid gonna get it

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 9th, 2004, 6:24 pm

LPG
Big Capone
Royal T
Califa Thugs
Lil One
True Ridahs
Mr Shadow
Payaso

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 9th, 2004, 9:57 pm

Califa thugz suck

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » December 12th, 2004, 6:43 pm

i heard abotu a song where the rapper capone from texas i geuss he a sureno did a song with some Norteno and dissed Mr Capone E

anyone heard about that shit

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 14th, 2004, 5:54 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:it dont matter i knew mexicans that didnt bang but then they are still racist bekuz of course they got surrats in they family and they dads or uncles

my dad and all my uncles are Southsiders and i have blacks at my house eating and using my computer sometimes!! LOL
BULLSH-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 14th, 2004, 7:42 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:

BULLSH-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have issues to deal with homie

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » December 17th, 2004, 3:56 pm

Brownside even did a song with Eazy E
and brownside is or was some down ass surenos

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 17th, 2004, 4:11 pm

PAPI CHULO wrote:i heard abotu a song where the rapper capone from texas i geuss he a sureno did a song with some Norteno and dissed Mr Capone E

anyone heard about that shit
I aint heard about that but let that foo from texas get locked up..once word gets around..that foos dead

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 17th, 2004, 5:46 pm

This thread is pointless. You gotta give respect to get it=p)

Chicano15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicano15 » December 18th, 2004, 9:10 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW SURENOS WANT TO RAP BUT THEY HATE BLACKS WITH A PASSION AND TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY INVENTED EVERY THING
AND I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO HEAR A MEXICAN SAY THEY INVENTED RAP THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY. THIS IS LIKE WHITE POWER GROUPS TRYING TO MAKE RAP MUSIC AND SH-T ITS HEART BREAKING ALTHO SOME OF THAT SURENO RAP STUFF IS GOOD BUT I THINK THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO IT ITS NOT RIGHT
That pisses me off, common we never say we invented rap when are we gonna say that? Stop being an ignorant, look at the real shit. Blacks are saying they invented lowriders, and formed the first gangs. We all know Mexicans invented lowriders yet black hip hop/rap stars fill their music videos with them like they are the ones who came up with the idea. Also blacks where not the first to form streetgangs, we all know that irish immigrants where the first and then Mexicans formed the first streetgangs on the westcoast before blacks did. Think about what you say, before you go out like that. The only thing AFRICAN-AMERICANS invented is HIP HOP, and no one can take that from you all, happy?

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 19th, 2004, 1:11 am

Ayo Chicano, i'm not tryin to defend killjoy but I think the reason that lowriders are always in videos is because they are a part of west coast rap. Alot of the things out west come from to Mexicans and Blacks. Ex: Mexicans envented lowriders ON the west coast, thus Blacks in Cali & the rest of the West drive them too. Blacks invented rap throughout the U.S. BUT mexicans rap too due to the fact that they're influenced by our music. My 2 cents=p)

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » December 26th, 2004, 4:03 am

I remember when surenos were proud that they didn't listen to rap. They called it "black music." They stuck to their oldies, which I also found ironic, because most the ones I met didn't like blacks OR whites (and guess who sings most oldies). The nortenos have always seemed to get along better with black gangs, that's the case in prison also. They were generally more into the hip hop culture than the whole cholo culture, so rap came to them first, because they embraced it first. The surenos just saw that they were making money at it, so there you go. Sureno rap. Same tired themes, same general lack of talent. The only thing driving them is their supposed street authenticity, and because it's the only crap bangers can listen to that claims a specific gang openly.
Last edited by Soldier on December 28th, 2004, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 27th, 2004, 9:44 am

AMEN

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 3:13 pm

that sureno rap shit is bunk...niggas in the mid aint bumpin that trash

Purple Dinosaur