Worst Rappers in History

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
leftsideabcc
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: Worst Rappers in History

Unread post by leftsideabcc » September 5th, 2012, 1:53 am

alexalonso wrote:Who are the worst rappers that are famous. I mean people who just cant rap. Doesnt matter if they have fans, or sold millions of records, but they truly do not have the talent to rap. No particular order.

1. MC Hammer
2. Too Short
3. Young MC
4. Vanilla Ice
5. Ice T
6. Jim Jones
7. Birdman
8. Master P
9. Luke Sky Walker
10. Nelly
11. P. Diddy
12. Soulja Boy
13. Mims
14. Bow Wow
15. Lil Jon
16. Eazy E
17. Marky Mark
18. Lil Wayne (I know you love him be he is way over-rated and possesses no talent)
19. Plies
20. Fresh Prince (AKA Will Smith)
I agree with most of these, but Ice T was a pretty big pioneer of the early days of gangsta rap (the OG album) and Eazy E was cool even though he rapped with dem fools from Nutty Blocc.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 6th, 2013, 3:27 am

Ice T was ok, maybe I am being too hard on him.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 7th, 2013, 4:37 am

the wackest rapper must be from the surenos rap scene you have spectacular vatos

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 7th, 2013, 5:38 am

Honorable mention definitely goes out to a german rapper named "Moneyboy2.

He sucks so bad you dont even have to understand german to realize how much he sucks.

I would say he beats everyone mentioned so far by a long shot.

17 Million clicks. :shock:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 7th, 2013, 5:40 am

"Moneyboy" not Moneyboy2

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » August 31st, 2013, 3:57 pm

this is laughably shit, even beavis and butthead took the piss out of it...

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by comptonblockz » August 31st, 2013, 5:02 pm

Mac Miller is dookie.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 31st, 2013, 10:45 pm

Sentenza wrote:Honorable mention definitely goes out to a german rapper named "Moneyboy2.

He sucks so bad you dont even have to understand german to realize how much he sucks.

I would say he beats everyone mentioned so far by a long shot.

17 Million clicks. :shock:
LOL. I came across a video of his on YouTube n commented that us Americans laugh at that chit.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 1st, 2013, 4:19 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
LOL. I came across a video of his on YouTube n commented that us Americans laugh at that chit.
Everybody does. He is like a clown.
Funny thing is, he is serious. Some thought at first that he is mentally retarded and doesnt understand what he is doing. :mrgreen:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 1st, 2013, 4:22 pm

cliffard wrote:
this is laughably shit, even beavis and butthead took the piss out of it...
Reminded me of this:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 2nd, 2013, 5:14 am

you been hard on ice t but on eazy e you being not fair at all rap its nopt only flow the e had a concept that is still copycated nowaday ...excuse me its west coast rap classicc here rip eric

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 2nd, 2013, 5:20 am

YOU GOT BETTER CANDIDATE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 2nd, 2013, 5:28 am

HONESTLY cant touch ice t the man was bangin on wax on color soundtracc back in 1988 when new york was fuccusing on succa mc battle and hop rock battel ice t was talkin about what we discuss here today

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2013, 9:14 am

I think some of the rappers just aren't liked. That doesn't mean they can't rap. Eazy-E really couldn't rap at first though, it's the truth. NWA would tell you, but he still ended up sounding tight. Ice didn't bang on wax. He did rap about the realities of banging though.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2013, 11:12 am

first rapper to bang on tape its quik underground tape 1987 than true blue firt album came out after dj quik is the name cause there is a sample of locked out hood of quik were they say quik is a slob lets kill him or sumshit but compare to quik is the name their album was wack but steady set trippin ...now if u wanna talk about old school ronnie hudson west coast poplock was a crip friendly song ..get yo ride on cuzzzz

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lachica69 » September 3rd, 2013, 3:09 pm

MENACE18 wrote:Lil wayne i say cant rap for shit,all the people i see bumping him are people who want to live a crazy life and act like theyre hustlers when they be getting money from theyre parents,hes a bitch anyways,gettin punked by crips,Eazy e shudnt be on that list,too short is pretty good,fat joe shud be on there

LIl Wayne....well I would say he is an awesome lyricist. Maybe his delivery is wack but his way with words are awesome. He is clever, and the things he comes up with is unique and different from many rappers i hear these days. I would take him off the list. Go ahead and listen to his lyrics and you will see the uniqueness in his rhymes. No one can beat Jay and Eminem in clever and unique lines but Lil Wayne is near. His stuff isn't astounding or earth shattering like social conscious stuff but they are shattering in the world he raps about....misogyny ( the hatred or dislike of women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination and objectifying women). I would take him off the list. He has some talent compared to the others. But, if the topic was worst rapper to disrespect women they he would definately have to stay on the list and be in the top three, competing with Too Short for 1st place. LOL! :lol:

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lachica69 » September 3rd, 2013, 3:13 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I think some of the rappers just aren't liked. That doesn't mean they can't rap. Eazy-E really couldn't rap at first though, it's the truth. NWA would tell you, but he still ended up sounding tight. Ice didn't bang on wax. He did rap about the realities of banging though.
Rap was evolving at that time so you can't compare Easy E to the east coast rappers. West coast was developing their own style, quite different and unique. I liked Easy-E's style. His delivery was kinda cool. His lyrics....wack! I would take him off of the list. He was a pioneer for west coast rap. You really don't have anything else to cage him by. Now, all the other rappers that came after him is a different story.

Take Easy Off!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 3rd, 2013, 4:28 pm

lachica69 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I think some of the rappers just aren't liked. That doesn't mean they can't rap. Eazy-E really couldn't rap at first though, it's the truth. NWA would tell you, but he still ended up sounding tight. Ice didn't bang on wax. He did rap about the realities of banging though.
Rap was evolving at that time so you can't compare Easy E to the east coast rappers. West coast was developing their own style, quite different and unique. I liked Easy-E's style. His delivery was kinda cool. His lyrics....wack! I would take him off of the list. He was a pioneer for west coast rap. You really don't have anything else to cage him by. Now, all the other rappers that came after him is a different story.

Take Easy Off!
Eazy E was a pioneer, but within his own group, Ice Cube and MC Ren where better rappers, so I think Eazy E stays on the list as a worst rapper, but he was an innovator.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2013, 11:10 pm

you cant let eazy e k n peace on that wack ass list sitting along vanila ice come on alex !!!! thats not real he was less good than ice cube but ice cube was the top rapper of that era and was makin tracc like str8 outta compton and fucc the police with his small vioce gave a sicc lil killa type of vibe to the whole you cant put a legend like him on your list ...nwa without eazy wouldnt be nwa and you cant take that off

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2013, 11:20 pm

mudda fucc dre mudda fucc snoop mudda fucc dead row thats the first video clip dun in cpt shot on kpcc sscc nbcc hoods with street legend all over aint nothing wack about him i mean let make a poll ...you ll c i aint alone

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 4th, 2013, 10:35 am

bgcasper wrote:you cant let eazy e k n peace on that wack ass list sitting along vanila ice come on alex !!!! thats not real he was less good than ice cube but ice cube was the top rapper of that era and was makin tracc like str8 outta compton and fucc the police with his small vioce gave a sicc lil killa type of vibe to the whole you cant put a legend like him on your list ...nwa without eazy wouldnt be nwa and you cant take that off
On mylist of pioneers and innovators, I put Eazy-E at the top, but as a rapper, he had no skills. WHen you are not the best rapper in your own group, says something about his skills as a rapper. He was a guy from Kelly Park that had some money, and created a lucrative record company that sold for $10 million. Could he rap? No!

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lachica69 » September 4th, 2013, 10:43 am

bgcasper wrote:

HONESTLY cant touch ice t the man was bangin on wax on color soundtracc back in 1988 when new york was fuccusing on succa mc battle and hop rock battel ice t was talkin about what we discuss here today

Seriously?!? Ice-T was terrible! Alex was right from the jump and now he is caving in on the real abt Ice T. Ok, sure he was another pioneer for west coast rap just like Easy, but I would have to say Easy was way better that Ice-T and therefore, Easy should get off list and Ice-T remains. Just because all those songs were abt urban plight doesn't make his flow better. He was slow and had a funny voice. Actually, his style like in "Im yo pusher" reminds me of some Bootsy Collins style but with a new twist. Easy was quite different to look at and to hear. In the end, Ice-T must stay on the list. Even his voice as an actor annoys me. :lol:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 5th, 2013, 12:08 am

lol watch yo mouth or you ll end up like soldia boy lol

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » September 6th, 2013, 1:51 pm

lachica69 wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

Seriously?!? Ice-T was terrible! Alex was right from the jump and now he is caving in on the real abt Ice T. Ok, sure he was another pioneer for west coast rap just like Easy, but I would have to say Easy was way better that Ice-T and therefore, Easy should get off list and Ice-T remains. Just because all those songs were abt urban plight doesn't make his flow better. He was slow and had a funny voice. Actually, his style like in "Im yo pusher" reminds me of some Bootsy Collins style but with a new twist. Easy was quite different to look at and to hear. In the end, Ice-T must stay on the list. Even his voice as an actor annoys me. :lol:
NOOO!!!
Ice is no where near the worst rapper.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » September 6th, 2013, 1:53 pm

No competition

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lachica69 » September 6th, 2013, 2:51 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:
lachica69 wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

NOOO!!!
Ice is no where near the worst rapper.

I went back and listened to Ice-T and I am still convinced that the guy was terribly awful. I'm not being biased and comparing him to no one else. Have you listened to his music lately? I did! I couldn't finish it. Sorry to say. Anyone else got an opinion on Ice Tee's flow?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 7th, 2013, 1:24 am

SOUFLONDON wrote:

No competition
How about this:

Or this:

?

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » September 7th, 2013, 1:03 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:

No competition
How about this:

Or this:

?
How you gonna post that MC Eiht video and not add a health warning.
Thought I was hallucinating.
DOes Eiht owe this dude money ?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 7th, 2013, 3:22 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:

No competition
How about this:

Or this:

?
How you gonna post that MC Eiht video and not add a health warning.
Thought I was hallucinating.
DOes Eiht owe this dude money ?
He paid for Eiht to come do his thing.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 7th, 2013, 9:41 pm

even if he paid 8 i remember seing this dude in pics with 8 in a crack room or sumthin they seems to share comon needs but its not a wize move from 8 with all those haters he got tryin to get a ticket to hoollywood climbing his dead body still 8 is one of the dopest mc of the world .blank a legend no need for him to rest to give his props ...hip hop gangsta rap legend not bangin legend he got quite a poor rep but on the mic he on the pantheon

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » September 8th, 2013, 10:41 am

Casper, took me 5 mins to understand what the hell u was saying, but I get the gist. Don't know how he kept a straight face when Eiht heard the cholo's verse. I mean, since he on the same song, means he had to have co-signed it. I dunno.
Anyways Cliffard whats happenin rudebwoy ?

BakelCityGang
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Paris

Unread post by BakelCityGang » September 11th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Worst rappers :

Jay Z
Kanye West
Eminem
Ludacris
Nelly
The Game