Mitchy Slick

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mitchy Slick

Unread post by wizdom » March 13th, 2005, 11:38 am

Will be able to cop that CD anywhere? like "triggeration station" u kant get that anywhere. did mitchy slick get signed yet?

TMAN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TMAN » March 14th, 2005, 9:21 am

amazon is taking pre orders.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 14th, 2005, 1:01 pm

i hate buyin shit online. u think u would be able to buy it in a regular CD store on any koast, east/west/midwest

TMAN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TMAN » March 14th, 2005, 1:44 pm

I live in BFE homie, I'm lucky Amazon carries it.

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » March 22nd, 2005, 6:22 am

"and them eastside niggas hate me cause my name mitchy slick"-yeah that

not sure if he ment that as a diss towards the skylines or not

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 26th, 2005, 4:15 am

My homie went to the strong arm steady show at the house of blues last week. told me Mitchy and X were killin it onstage.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 9th, 2008, 6:18 pm

Mitchy Slick is cool as hell, he was in hollywood selling his album on the corner with a radio promoting, I didn't know who he was and didn't realy have the time, well he kept insisting sitting there singing to his shit while blazing it, this was off melrose, well I bought his shit and am glad to the day that I did he has talent, he did a lot of remakes one with WC and if I remeber too short on the album, I hope he makes it and sells a million

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 7th, 2008, 10:12 pm

Maybe one of them is lil mitchy slick.

merve

Unread post by merve » May 2nd, 2008, 3:38 am

I was in the middle of typing something to replay to you what you had posted but i pushed escape and it dissappeared SO i will try and re-type what i had labourously lost.

You're all homo's jigaboo. You're bloods and crips and whatever else need to do something proactive...like. i don't know, kill yourselves. You're not doing anyone any favours and truth be known i'd bring the Navada gun law to L.A and pop you in the face.

You should understand that you're music-hippity hoppity SUXS! I understand some of the history of hippity hoppity and it's foundations are build on community abuse, neglect, fraud AND oppression and could perhaps bring myself to a handslapping but i say @#$% it. Why should i put myself out for a bunch of jigaboo ringworms when they're only going to steal my wallet. Excuse the choice of words, im using these to highlight certain topics.

This isn't what i had begun to type in the first attempt and should be an indicator of the direction of this type. I also want drag on to much because im getting writers-block AGAIN so i'll shape this up and say," DO SOMETHING 2345in useful, you ain't doing anyone any favours and you're most likely untalented.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » May 3rd, 2008, 3:43 am

merve wrote:I was in the middle of typing something to replay to you what you had posted but i pushed escape and it dissappeared SO i will try and re-type what i had labourously lost.

You're all homo's jigaboo. You're bloods and crips and whatever else need to do something proactive...like. i don't know, kill yourselves. You're not doing anyone any favours and truth be known i'd bring the Navada gun law to L.A and pop you in the face.

You should understand that you're music-hippity hoppity SUXS! I understand some of the history of hippity hoppity and it's foundations are build on community abuse, neglect, fraud AND oppression and could perhaps bring myself to a handslapping but i say @#$% it. Why should i put myself out for a bunch of jigaboo ringworms when they're only going to steal my wallet. Excuse the choice of words, im using these to highlight certain topics.

This isn't what i had begun to type in the first attempt and should be an indicator of the direction of this type. I also want drag on to much because im getting writers-block AGAIN so i'll shape this up and say," DO SOMETHING 2345in useful, you ain't doing anyone any favours and you're most likely untalented.

move to one of those mormon compounds. where you can marry you aunt sister and the web footed neighbors little girl. no gangstas will F with you there.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 5th, 2008, 9:47 pm

i interviewed Mitchty Slick for the South Magazine: check it our here:
http://www.streetgangs.com/magazine/121506mitchy.html

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Unread post by dl » May 6th, 2008, 11:44 am

Thanks for that Alonso. Interesting stuff...

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 18th, 2008, 6:24 pm

mitchy slick - triggeration station / whats bicker than that ... absolute fuckin fire!
dont really listen to a lot of gangster hip hop no more, lot of played out shit sayin the same thing as NWA/schooly d/ice t/ cool g rap/king t etc back in late 80s early 90s but this is definitely the business....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 15th, 2009, 8:14 pm

mitchy slick come with it... yall need to get a bar, yeah that!