what sect of bloodz is jim jones from?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
TripleS

Re: what sect of bloodz is jim jones from?

Unread post by TripleS » April 5th, 2005, 7:27 am

zip3ace wrote:
what set u klaim?

my point exactly!

all was non-gang guys doing the talking.[/quote]

Zippy what you claim nigga? I been on this site back in the day, all you NY niggas flooded the gang forum with info on Cali gangs which yall don't know about. I'm not the only one talking I don't have to be in a gang to smell some fake azz sets nigga. Just like when the west took over rap with that gangsta, you see how NY niggas was hatin. Yet and still yall adopt the cali gangsta life, put it in your videos and make money off the west life style. Niggas in here callin dip set some real gangsta's please!Thats some fake sh*t. That's all I'm saying if you don't like it "go fly a kite".

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 5th, 2005, 7:53 am

TripleS wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
what set u klaim?

my point exactly!

all was non-gang guys doing the talking.
Zippy what you claim nigga? I been on this site back in the day, all you NY niggas flooded the gang forum with info on Cali gangs which yall don't know about. I'm not the only one talking I don't have to be in a gang to smell some fake azz sets nigga. Just like when the west took over rap with that gangsta, you see how NY niggas was hatin. Yet and still yall adopt the cali gangsta life, put it in your videos and make money off the west life style. Niggas in here callin dip set some real gangsta's please!Thats some fake sh*t. That's all I'm saying if you don't like it "go fly a kite".[/quote]

Stop the bloodclot crying homie. Blah Blah Blah, NY this-NY that. Hey I got an idea, kome to NY and talk home skillet. Im prolly in LA more than U so slow down SSS

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 5th, 2005, 1:58 pm

Zippy what you claim nigga? I been on this site back in the day, all you NY niggas flooded the gang forum with info on Cali gangs which yall don't know about. I'm not the only one talking I don't have to be in a gang to smell some fake azz sets nigga. Just like when the west took over rap with that gangsta, you see how NY niggas was hatin. Yet and still yall adopt the cali gangsta life, put it in your videos and make money off the west life style. Niggas in here callin dip set some real gangsta's please!Thats some fake sh*t. That's all I'm saying if you don't like it "go fly a kite".

u backwards! how a non gang affiliated kat gonna tell real gang affiliated kats who's fake? Do u go to Watts and Inglewood and say "yo them NY Bloods are fake"? I doubt it. But what if you did, and a Kali Blood was like "Nah fool, they real as hell." Then what? Just leave it up to Kali Bloods and crips to say who is fake. A chicago ni99a went to Kali and started BPS... a NY ni99a went to Kali and started Harlem Godfathers. Holla Back!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 6th, 2005, 7:18 am

TO OLO I CLAIM ETGC NOT NO OTHER GANG DICC HEAD I DONT CLAIM NO OTHERE BS, MY SET HAS SMALL CLICCS NIGGA U AINT NO GANG MEMBER SO STOP TALKING IM EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA 4LIFE 3X, MY NAME IS BIG TRAY AKA BIG LOC AKA BG MLOCO AKA COCO LOCO, EVERY GANG MEMBER HAS AN ALIAS OR A TAG NAME, TO TRIPLE S MY OG, OG ITTY CAME FROM THE WEST HE DIDNT SET UP SHOP OR TOOK OVER OR ANYTHING LIKE that, BUT HE SHOWED NIGGGAZ HOW TO C LIFE AND TRAY LIFE THE CORRECT WAY, NIGGA Z WAS COOL THEN NIGGAZ STARTED THE CRIP THATNG, ALOT OF CALI SETS ARE IN NYC SO TRIPLE S UNTIL YOU COME OUT HERE THEN STOP SPEAKING ON NYC HOMIE.3X

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » April 6th, 2005, 9:51 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TO OLO I CLAIM ETGC NOT NO OTHER GANG DICC HEAD I DONT CLAIM NO OTHERE BS, MY SET HAS SMALL CLICCS NIGGA U AINT NO GANG MEMBER SO STOP TALKING IM EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA 4LIFE 3X, MY NAME IS BIG TRAY AKA BIG LOC AKA BG MLOCO AKA COCO LOCO, EVERY GANG MEMBER HAS AN ALIAS OR A TAG NAME, TO TRIPLE S MY OG, OG ITTY CAME FROM THE WEST HE DIDNT SET UP SHOP OR TOOK OVER OR ANYTHING LIKE that, BUT HE SHOWED NIGGGAZ HOW TO C LIFE AND TRAY LIFE THE CORRECT WAY, NIGGA Z WAS COOL THEN NIGGAZ STARTED THE CRIP THATNG, ALOT OF CALI SETS ARE IN NYC SO TRIPLE S UNTIL YOU COME OUT HERE THEN STOP SPEAKING ON NYC HOMIE.3X
You are a fraud. I hope one day that you find yourself. Posing as a wannabe-gangster does nothing for you.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 8th, 2005, 8:21 am

OLO YOUR ARE A FAG I HOPE ONE DAY U FIND UR BATTY MAN FRIEND TO ACCOMPANY YOU.3X

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 8th, 2005, 9:11 am

He's from BLOCCBUSTER he rented Colors, Boyz N the Hood,and Meance.
The East Coast needed record sells so his fag-ass jumped on the red rag wagon. Fucc him and the whole DIP S--t set.
Gang-banging 30 years to late I have a pair of Chucc's that been banging longer then his fag ass.
By the way want happen on that smack Video his gay ass in the back-ground holding the mike thats not what a real Cali "B" Dog would have done he would have got at them CRIP's.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 9th, 2005, 9:02 am

SnowmanW/S wrote:He's from BLOCCBUSTER he rented Colors, Boyz N the Hood,and Meance.
The East Coast needed record sells so his fag-ass jumped on the red rag wagon. Fucc him and the whole DIP S--t set.
Gang-banging 30 years to late I have a pair of Chucc's that been banging longer then his fag ass.
By the way want happen on that smack Video his gay ass in the back-ground holding the mike thats not what a real Cali "B" Dog would have done he would have got at them CRIP's.

what u talkin bout cuz?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 9th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Q wrote:
SnowmanW/S wrote:He's from BLOCCBUSTER he rented Colors, Boyz N the Hood,and Meance.

what u talkin bout because?
he's talking about Jimmy Jones... he was on a smack dvd... him and the dip set got into some shit at a concert. they was backstage talking about bring it on, he looked like he wanted to get at em. he was talking abot how they'll be outside for whoever it was they was bitchin with. I agree. It was like he was doing it for TV. I woulda just told my ni99az on the low, get the burners, lets pop at these ni99az outside.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 9th, 2005, 3:29 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Q wrote:

what u talkin bout because?
he's talking about Jimmy Jones... he was on a smack dvd... him and the dip set got into some shit at a concert. they was backstage talking about bring it on, he looked like he wanted to get at em. he was talking abot how they'll be outside for whoever it was they was bitchin with. I agree. It was like he was doing it for TV. I woulda just told my guys on the low, get the burners, lets pop at these guys outside.
but i live a clean life now so i probably woulda duck and ran.

kwjustin89

Unread post by kwjustin89 » April 17th, 2005, 4:38 pm

all these NY fags are fake. how you gonna go to NY and see locs and bdawgs? NY had the mafia, yea. but they never had gangbangers until they bit that shit off the west. show me proof that before the west rose up, there was niggas banging. you wont find any since bloods and crips came from cali. take a look at all the rappers that come/came from NY. all punk ass niggas. yall got DIPSET, 50CENT, etc. buncha fake ass bitches. real bdawgs dont wear pink or purple. that just shows you how queer these NY "cats"(as you all would say) are. oh cant forgot about the hard ass Harlem World Ma$e. what a joke. come up with your own shit instead of biting off cali. im not doubting that there arent hard niggas in NY, because there are hard people in every city, but you cant even compare harlem or bronx to taking a walk in compton, watts, inglewood. i dare any NY "blood" to take a stroll thru crenshaw wearing fucking pink. or have a NY "crip" ride by kelly park claiming NY crip.

Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hezy » April 17th, 2005, 4:52 pm

kwjustin89 wrote:all these NY fags are fake. how you gonna go to NY and see locs and bdawgs? NY had the mafia, yea. but they never had gangbangers until they bit that shit off the west. show me proof that before the west rose up, there was niggas banging. you wont find any since bloods and crips came from cali. take a look at all the rappers that come/came from NY. all punk ass niggas. yall got DIPSET, 50CENT, etc. buncha fake ass women. real bdawgs dont wear pink or purple. that just shows you how queer these NY "cats"(as you all would say) are. oh cant forgot about the hard ass Harlem World Ma$e. what a joke. come up with your own shit instead of biting off cali. im not doubting that there arent hard niggas in NY, because there are hard people in every city, but you cant even compare harlem or bronx to taking a walk in compton, watts, inglewood. i dare any NY "blood" to take a stroll thru crenshaw wearing #%@&#%@ pink. or have a NY "crip" ride by kelly park claiming NY crip.
I'll ride by kelly park caliming NY crip if you pay me ('tho im not in NY and not a crip). :roll:

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 17th, 2005, 6:13 pm

kwjustin89 wrote:all these NY fags are fake. how you gonna go to NY and see locs and bdawgs? NY had the mafia, yea. but they never had gangbangers until they bit that shit off the west. show me proof that before the west rose up, there was niggas banging. you wont find any since bloods and crips came from cali. take a look at all the rappers that come/came from NY. all punk ass niggas. yall got DIPSET, 50CENT, etc. buncha fake ass women. real bdawgs dont wear pink or purple. that just shows you how queer these NY "cats"(as you all would say) are. oh cant forgot about the hard ass Harlem World Ma$e. what a joke. come up with your own shit instead of biting off cali. im not doubting that there arent hard niggas in NY, because there are hard people in every city, but you cant even compare harlem or bronx to taking a walk in compton, watts, inglewood. i dare any NY "blood" to take a stroll thru crenshaw wearing #%@&#%@ pink. or have a NY "crip" ride by kelly park claiming NY crip.
son you hating like a bitch - goto almost any state and youll see Bs and Cs. itd be a sad day you get bodied by some arkansas nigga haha. ive been to compton ive been to the Bronx - ive been to oakland and ive been to brooklyn - hoods is everywhere and they just as dangerous. sounds like you got your snot box rocked by a Harlem kat haha - get your mind on money and off that bitch shit - u need a hug

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 17th, 2005, 6:54 pm

since when did jim jones become a blood? all of a sudden hes in a video with real west coast gs trying to act hard come on be real jim jones aint no blood.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 17th, 2005, 7:05 pm

Jim Jones Been a B-Dog since you was doing the running man, and im sure them west koast Gs would know better than alota of niggas judging shit off what they see on TV on here

kwjustin89

Unread post by kwjustin89 » April 17th, 2005, 7:49 pm

purplecityhello wrote:son you hating like a bitch - goto almost any state and youll see Bs and Cs. itd be a sad day you get bodied by some arkansas nigga haha. ive been to compton ive been to the Bronx - ive been to oakland and ive been to brooklyn - hoods is everywhere and they just as dangerous. sounds like you got your snot box rocked by a Harlem kat haha - get your mind on money and off that bitch shit - u need a hug
nah homeboy i didnt get touched by any punk ass new yorker. seriously though, bloods and crips in NY is like having the mafia come to LA. any all the other bdawgs and crips in other cities, its just funny. people need to learn to do their own thing...its sad.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 17th, 2005, 7:58 pm

my bad - i mean my bad to myself - i disrespected myself answering your dumb ass comment, i didnt realize you was an idiot till i read your dumb ass remark about the mafia----

you got it dog, im gonna tell EVERY Blood and crip in NY to stop Bangin bekuz of what this nigga on here said

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 18th, 2005, 7:52 am

looney wrote:since when did jim jones become a blood? all of a sudden hes in a video with real west coast gs trying to act hard come on be real jim jones aint no blood.
what u mean when did he become blood? does it matter when he became blood?

u think ni99az are born blood? Nah! u grow into that shit.

That komment reminds me of when i turned blood and my buzzin saw my flag... ni99a was like "i bet you bought that at a store". I was like "no shit! u think we make them."

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 18th, 2005, 8:21 am

IF ANYONE HERE THINKS NYC B AND C'S AINT REAL COME TO EAST NEW YORK AND BROWNSVILLE NAH MEAN TO CYPRESS HILL PJ'S OR GO TO ALBANY AND SAY F BLOODS HOODS ARE EVERYWHERE IM PRETTY SURE EVERYWHERE IN CALI ISNT DANGEROUS AD ITS A GRIP OF REAL G'S IN NYC ON BLUE AND RED SIDE WALK DOWN 42ND ST LATE NITE IT SEEM SAFE UNTIL NIGGZ RUN UP ON U AND CATCH A JUKS OR BANG YA FACE WIDE OPEN. MAN YALL NIGGZ KILL ME WITH THIS WHO IS FAKE AND WHO IS REAL, MAN YOU CANT TALK ABOUT A HOOD U NEVA VISITED.3X

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 18th, 2005, 9:20 am

Albany has Bloods?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 18th, 2005, 12:35 pm

Albany Jects in Brooklyn - haha not ya upstate kats

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 18th, 2005, 12:48 pm

^^^oh.. :wink:

kwjustin89

Unread post by kwjustin89 » April 18th, 2005, 3:59 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IF ANYONE HERE THINKS NYC B AND C'S AINT REAL COME TO EAST NEW YORK AND BROWNSVILLE NAH MEAN TO CYPRESS HILL PJ'S OR GO TO ALBANY AND SAY F BLOODS HOODS ARE EVERYWHERE IM PRETTY SURE EVERYWHERE IN CALI ISNT DANGEROUS AD ITS A GRIP OF REAL G'S IN NYC ON BLUE AND RED SIDE WALK DOWN 42ND ST LATE NITE IT SEEM SAFE UNTIL NIGGZ RUN UP ON U AND CATCH A JUKS OR BANG YA FACE WIDE OPEN. MAN YALL NIGGZ KILL ME WITH THIS WHO IS FAKE AND WHO IS REAL, MAN YOU CANT TALK ABOUT A HOOD U NEVA VISITED.3X
is your caps lock key broken homeboy? try using some puntuation so i can actually read your post..idiot. there are hard people anywhere you go. but NY still bites off cali. its a fact. face it. you all woulda never had bloods and crips if it wasnt for cali. i find it really sad when i see NY bloods claim PIRU or something, when they live in NEW YORK. or other states that use cali gang set names. its pathetic. NY has got the minds of so many people warped. i heard some fool the other day talking how NY is the gang capital of the world..and i just laughed. then they were about to say that NY started B's and C's. see thats why must of you all are so weak. gotta bite off cali and then claim like you all started it all. yall trippin homie. thats straight if yall wanna band and do your thing, but remember where it comes from fool and dont trip.

purplecity:yea mafia thing was stupid i agree. only comparison i could think of lol.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 18th, 2005, 4:02 pm

son youse a joke - stop playing yourself. you sound like a like a lil nigga

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » April 20th, 2005, 1:51 am

MAN ALL YALL SOUND LIKE SOME MISGUIDED FOO'S OF COURSE NEW YORK HAS HAD A GANG CUTURE LONG BEFORE THE MIGRATION OF CRIPS AND BLOODS .....YALL MOFUCKAS DONT REMEMBER THAT MOVIE THE WARRIORES ....NOT TO METION ALL OF THE BIKER GANGS THAT HAVE ROOTS IN NEWYORK .....I DONT THINK ANYONE IS DISPUTEING
THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE CRIPS AND BLOODS IS LA BUT NY HAD GANGS LONG BEFORE THE BLOODS AND CRIPS GOT THERE

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 1st, 2007, 8:45 am

Jim jones is piru off top he just has a 9 trey gangsta set.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 1st, 2007, 1:55 pm

What makes you think Jones is a Ru?

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » March 1st, 2007, 3:52 pm

man jim jones aint no blood or ru in any form

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 1st, 2007, 5:08 pm

NY shoulda stuck with the Baseball furies.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 1st, 2007, 7:33 pm

looney wrote:man jim jones aint no blood or ru in any form
That's what an N.Y blood told but jim jones is blood off top if he wasn't he wouldn't b red raggin like dem niggaz baby & lil wayne ya heard.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 18th, 2007, 2:13 pm

Hell wrote:Jim jones is piru off top he just has a 9 trey gangsta set.
Jones aint no Piru.

That ni99a Nine Trey. He said it on more than one occassion. He's from Harlem. Thats Nine Trey territory with a few 59 Brims and some P Stones. What Piru set is in Harlem?

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 25th, 2007, 10:46 am

^ TTP, ELM ST. Piru, Skyline Piru.

Return to “Music and News”