Menace & 40 Glocc Fight

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 9:00 am
Country: United Kingdom
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham
Location: Birmingham, England

Menace & 40 Glocc Fight

Unread post by Teflon85 » May 28th, 2011, 6:20 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qFhuW2ETI

Clearly pro-Menace vid, clip 1 is mostly 1 vs 1 but a couple guys do throw shots at 40 too, clip 2 is the jumpin

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Menace & 40 Glocc Fight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » July 3rd, 2011, 12:10 pm

I don't understand why Menace didn't just go head up with him. He's talked all of this shit online about how he wanted to give old boy a fade, and when the time came, he and his homies beat him up. No respect for that shit. Why was 40 Glocc around all of those bloods with no back up. Where is he from anyway?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Menace & 40 Glocc Fight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 7th, 2011, 2:52 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:I don't understand why Menace didn't just go head up with him. He's talked all of this shit online about how he wanted to give old boy a fade, and when the time came, he and his homies beat him up. No respect for that shit. Why was 40 Glocc around all of those bloods with no back up. Where is he from anyway?
I don't know bruh it looks like 40 Glocc homeboys jumped in the squabble with the Menace and his boys also. But at least Menace stepped up to 40 glocc and carried his business like a real one should.

I really don't know the story behind 40 Glocc and Menace , but at least ''Menace'' and these dudes are puttin' in work.40 Glocc and Spider Loc are being bitched by 50 is a sad case.

First of all 40 glocc and Spider are fighting 50's beefs with ''The Game'',and 50 is the same dude who brought the Game in the industry.40 Glocc pullin all these antics like running up on Wayne, running up on Plies, and chumpin a poor ol homeless man,all means what goes around comes around.

40 Glocc's boys did seem like they were trying to get at Menace and his boys ,but they didn't come with it like they should. Menace seems to have had 40 glocc's boys jump in on him .

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Menace & 40 Glocc Fight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » July 8th, 2011, 5:54 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:I don't understand why Menace didn't just go head up with him. He's talked all of this shit online about how he wanted to give old boy a fade, and when the time came, he and his homies beat him up. No respect for that shit. Why was 40 Glocc around all of those bloods with no back up. Where is he from anyway?
I don't know bruh it looks like 40 Glocc homeboys jumped in the squabble with the Menace and his boys also. But at least Menace stepped up to 40 glocc and carried his business like a real one should.

I really don't know the story behind 40 Glocc and Menace , but at least ''Menace'' and these dudes are puttin' in work.40 Glocc and Spider Loc are being bitched by 50 is a sad case.

First of all 40 glocc and Spider are fighting 50's beefs with ''The Game'',and 50 is the same dude who brought the Game in the industry.40 Glocc pullin all these antics like running up on Wayne, running up on Plies, and chumpin a poor ol homeless man,all means what goes around comes around.

40 Glocc's boys did seem like they were trying to get at Menace and his boys ,but they didn't come with it like they should. Menace seems to have had 40 glocc's boys jump in on him .
@ViciousRidah- It's crazy because my daughter is the person who told me about this whole thing. This beef has gained quite a following. Honestly, I had not heard of either of these guys, until this whole fight. I have gone back and looked at some of the previous footage, and it seems that this has been brewing for a while. I'm from the old school, let em go head up. Homies stay out of it, and lets end this shit. Two out of three or Three out of five. It's no reason to have entire sets tripping on each other and getting into gun play for bull ---.
So all this is coming from 50cent. It's funny how that dude knows how to always get some mess started. To be honest though, it seems like 40glocc is acting like a bully and trying to punk black wall and cash money.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Menace & 40 Glocc Fight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 8th, 2011, 6:49 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:I don't understand why Menace didn't just go head up with him. He's talked all of this shit online about how he wanted to give old boy a fade, and when the time came, he and his homies beat him up. No respect for that shit. Why was 40 Glocc around all of those bloods with no back up. Where is he from anyway?
I don't know bruh it looks like 40 Glocc homeboys jumped in the squabble with the Menace and his boys also. But at least Menace stepped up to 40 glocc and carried his business like a real one should.

I really don't know the story behind 40 Glocc and Menace , but at least ''Menace'' and these dudes are puttin' in work.40 Glocc and Spider Loc are being bitched by 50 is a sad case.

First of all 40 glocc and Spider are fighting 50's beefs with ''The Game'',and 50 is the same dude who brought the Game in the industry.40 Glocc pullin all these antics like running up on Wayne, running up on Plies, and chumpin a poor ol homeless man,all means what goes around comes around.

40 Glocc's boys did seem like they were trying to get at Menace and his boys ,but they didn't come with it like they should. Menace seems to have had 40 glocc's boys jump in on him .
@ViciousRidah- It's crazy because my daughter is the person who told me about this whole thing. This beef has gained quite a following. Honestly, I had not heard of either of these guys, until this whole fight. I have gone back and looked at some of the previous footage, and it seems that this has been brewing for a while. I'm from the old school, let em go head up. Homies stay out of it, and lets end this shit. Two out of three or Three out of five. It's no reason to have entire sets tripping on each other and getting into gun play for bull ---.
So all this is coming from 50cent. It's funny how that dude knows how to always get some mess started. To be honest though, it seems like 40glocc is acting like a bully and trying to punk black wall and cash money.
Yea 40 Glocc has a history of going around starting stuff, his issue with Lil Wayne was because he viewed Lil Wayne as wanna be Damu, so thats why he hit Lil Wayne up after a T Pain video shoot I believe, but Wayne was hiding in his SUV.

Menace is a Piru and 40 Glocc is a Crip, but I wouldn't say its necessarily gang related. Menace might be comrades with Game, so he might be taking the fade to 40 Glocc on behalf of ''The Game''.

The thing is when squabbles go down one side is not gonna like the out come, so until one side feels that retribution comes that right way, the funk just don't stop.

But yes 50 cent is behind all this and its sad.Because fools are fighting his beef, it was even 50 who brought Game in the industry like I said earlier, know he wants Spider Loc to handle them, on the outside lookin in, it seems gang related uh uh,but its all music industry BS and politics.

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”