THE GAME AND BLACKWALLSTREET IS TAKIN OVER

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

THE GAME AND BLACKWALLSTREET IS TAKIN OVER

Unread post by mr. chill » October 17th, 2004, 8:42 pm

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com

BWS Street Team Presents: The Game's CD is as anticipated as Tupac's All Eyez On Me! The Game is the latest edition of the G Unit Records and CEO of Black Wall Street. The Game is expected to not only reach platinum status with his gut wrenching truth telling, and clever lyrics, Game has the whole Western region firmly planted on his shoulders. As many are rooting for him to resurrect the West Coast, he is as anticipated as Tupac's All Eyez On Me Album. This Compton native has been getting a growing buzz with his winning diss to New Jersey native, Joe Budden, "Budden Budden Budden" chanted in the background has amazed even the East Coast veterans, causing a buzz nationwide. Needless to say the "Beef" between The Game and Budden has been recently squashed, it still doesn't erase the fact that The Game's lyrical ability to demolish his competitors is not only an asset that he has, but an ability that can be unleashed given the right time, person and lyrical circumstance.

The Game's story is an interesting one indeed. As this former drug dealer, current gang banger has survived 5 shots, a crime riddled neighborhood, personal dramas and woes, he has lived to tell it, and tells it so eloquently in each rap song. The Game was left for dead 5 years ago, no one thought that he'd live to tell his story. Yet he is alive and well, with somewhat of an attitude, but can you blame him? His debut CD which is set to have the radio circuit editing the lyrics to ensure the people get the message- NIGGAS WITTA ATTITUDE pays homage to the original rap legend Eazy E.

People are already stating that the Game is the best artist to be expected in the fourth quarter. Radio Promoters reveal, "When BWS sent this Game snippet, We sent it to the radio DJs and they all came back with a favorable response. 100% total support regardless of coast." Everyone is anticipating that this West Coast native, but bicoast lyricist is able to penetrate every single region, because his style is universal. He is gritty and unapologetic like Eminem, he is passionate like Tupac, he has an attitude like Ice Cube, and has clever lyrical wordplay like Jay Z . What a powerful combination to have, but more importantly what a relief to have some more talent grace the scene. With this dynamic power punch, everyone in the industry is sure to be intent on getting Game. Do you got Game? Go to http://www.thegame.aftermathmusic.com/ to catch up the latest music news. Experience just a glimpse of his talent by this easy download in no time with this electronic press release. Hear his wonderful wordplay, and Dr. Dre's beautiful beats featuring 50 cent!

About BWS Street Team:
BWS Street Team is Directed By: BigFase100 & Gride & Shemia Miller. This Street Team encompasses a global promotions element that is catering to exposing the world to The Black Wall Street Artists

demonte
Street Team Member
Eastern Region

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: THE GAME AND BLACKWALLSTREET IS TAKIN OVER

Unread post by Ice » October 17th, 2004, 9:32 pm

^^^ that's the gayest shit i seen in a minute...puttin ads like this one on this website aint gonna be tolerated..."BWS Street team" ? i dont give a fuck, get the fuck out with that "...was shot 5 times" 50 cent type of BS....

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 17th, 2004, 9:42 pm

Ice wrote:^^^ that's the gayest shit i seen in a minute...puttin ads like this one on this website aint gonna be tolerated..."BWS Street team" ? i dont give a fu--, get the fu-- out with that "...was shot 5 times" 50 cent type of BS....
dont hate cuz our team is winnin

Ice

Unread post by Ice » October 17th, 2004, 10:38 pm

I don't care, take these ads off, if you made a thread about how Game is your favorite rapper i wouldnt have a problem but what your groupie ass is doin is straight advertising, send alonso some money and then come back , chump

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » October 18th, 2004, 12:57 pm

WHAT A GAY MOTHAFUCCA

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 18th, 2004, 1:15 pm

haters

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » November 3rd, 2004, 8:19 pm

Game is tight as hell.

evileastside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by evileastside » November 3rd, 2004, 10:16 pm

Maybe yall are the people that banned me over there

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » November 4th, 2004, 8:17 pm

demonte a.k.a fromsantabarbamovedtomich wrote:www.theblackwallstreet.com

The Game's story is an interesting one indeed. As this former drug dealer, current gang banger has survived 5 shots, a crime riddled neighborhood, personal dramas and woes, he has lived to tell it, and tells it so eloquently in each rap song. The Game was left for dead 5 years ago, no one thought that he'd live to tell his story. Yet he is alive and well, with somewhat of an attitude, but can you blame him? His debut CD which is set to have the radio circuit editing the lyrics to ensure the people get the message- NIGGAS WITTA ATTITUDE pays homage to the original rap legend Eazy E.

demonte
Street Team Member
Eastern Region
Demonte aka Santa Barbara, you still riding this dude's dick, after its been established that he was NEVER A PIRU GANG MEMBER.......

u fag ass groupie.....................

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » November 6th, 2004, 3:02 pm

mangler wrote:
demonte a.k.a fromsantabarbamovedtomich wrote:www.theblackwallstreet.com

demonte
Street Team Member
Eastern Region
Demonte aka Santa Barbara, you still riding this dude's dick, after its been established that he was NEVER A PIRU GANG MEMBER.......

u fag ass groupie.....................
get off my dick bitch, I dont give a fuck about all that, its all bout business now bitch, its called makin money nigga, dont hate cause im makin moves and your jealous, dont be mad cause im makin business connections and am bout to move into a fat ass crib in Anahiem hills u wanna be sixty bitch, get off my dick ho

evileastside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by evileastside » November 6th, 2004, 5:44 pm

Its true though cuzz...I been to that website, and I was treated as if I had dissed Osama in front of his body guards..
Yall niggas stayed makin new post about this nigga like 30 pages, all talkin about that nigga..How you know he aint just frontin for profit? Dont yall think he just sittin bac and readin all this shit just thinkin.."Damn, I got all these niggas on my dic so hard"..and the worst part all of you are niggas there!!!I made three new threads and before I could even edit it a bit, when I clicced submit, they were already been deleted and I was instantly banned..some trully weird shitt homie, yall our on his dic like kids on Santa Claus

Ice

Unread post by Ice » November 6th, 2004, 7:18 pm

this gay thread is closed