Jin's New album?????

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
User avatar
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 509
Joined: December 8th, 2004, 5:55 pm
Location: Norwalk, California

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by wizdom » March 8th, 2005, 4:55 pm

olo wrote:To say 2Pac was not good with wordplay and not an emcee and in the same breath Kanye West is needed for the rap game, just killed your whole argument. I will no longer argue with you because you have no sense of what an emcee, battling, and lyricism is. Jin is wack, case closed! Kanye is a poor excuse for a rapper and stole his production style from RZA of Wu-tang clan. A beatmaking fraud who sucks at lyrics is is not needed for the rap-game. End of discussion.
do not ever kompare pac to any1 or diss his wordplay. Pac is a genuis. he's the greatest rapper of all time. period

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by kiCKer » March 8th, 2005, 4:56 pm

everyone...just give it up...olo is too thick-headed to admit anythin'. for the past few posts...he totally ignored the argument and came up with some excuse about Kanye and Tupac bein' compared...so that he wouldn't have to back up his statements...

you can't argue with a brick wall...so just let olo think what he wants...everyone is entitled to their own opinion...even if they are pretty retarded...

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by olo » March 8th, 2005, 6:02 pm

kiCKer wrote:everyone...just give it up...olo is too thick-headed to admit anythin'. for the past few posts...he totally ignored the argument and came up with some excuse about Kanye and Tupac bein' compared...so that he wouldn't have to back up his statements...

you can't argue with a brick wall...so just let olo think what he wants...everyone is entitled to their own opinion...even if they are pretty retarded...
My opinion is retarded because I don't agree with you. LOL! That is retarded. I wasn't comparing Kanye and Pac. What I said was dude is clueless to what is good wordplay and lyricism. Pac is the greatest of all time whether its wordplay, lyricism, freestyle, you name it. Kanye West is not needed in the rap game. He is an arrogant clown who can't rap and stole his beat-style from RZA. That is a fact. If you don't believe me. Listen to some Wu-albums and then listen to the Blueprint and Kanye's beats on his own album. Jin is an average freestyler who can't do anything else to save his life. IF he was that "clever", he should be able to write a song. You guys kill me. You guys must be Chinese to overlook this guy's terrible skills. 106 and Park, Smack DVD, are not legitimate freestyle competitions. Practically everybody sucks in those competition. Everybody knows that, but you fools who think its the Bible when its comes to freestyling.

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 8:29 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by TEKKEN » March 8th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Dude you just totally ignore what we say and twist it around to fit what you want to read. Never did we say Pac sucked, nor did we say Jin was the freestyle king. Once again you ignored what was written about how Jin's rhymes were not prewritten. This argument is pointless.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by blkjoker » March 8th, 2005, 7:29 pm

olo wrote:To say 2Pac was not good with wordplay and not an emcee and in the same breath Kanye West is needed for the rap game, just killed your whole argument. I will no longer argue with you because you have no sense of what an emcee, battling, and lyricism is. Jin is wack, case closed! Kanye is a poor excuse for a rapper and stole his production style from RZA of Wu-tang clan. A beatmaking fraud who sucks at lyrics is is not needed for the rap-game. End of discussion.
This dude really dont get it, read any where you will never see "2pac being the best mc" because he is not. But you will see "pac was the best RAPPER". Pac is a rapper there is a difference, between the 2. I'm willing to bet if you was to ask who was some of the best MC's pac name wont pop up. But if you was to say rapper, he would be all over the list, see people know the difference you don't. And for you to say "I don't know what a mc, battler and lyricism is", prove me wrong. Dude you have yet to back your own self up. I know what I'm talking about, and I back myself up. Post some hot lines Pac did, Pac can write and knew how to touch the people thats what he was good at. If Pac was such a good lyricist, then he would be called a MC point blank. Kanye West music and beats are good, when I say he is needed meaning rap was all the same nobody rapping about anything. Kanye is, his stuff is different, do he make or brake rap? No. But rather you like him or not, he makes good music, is he better then Pac? Not even close, but it shows you that you dont have to have tight lyrics for people to like your music, and Pac was one of them. When people think of Pac they dont think of his lyrics they think of his music as a whole, how people felt him. MC's like KRS-1, Rakim, people would be quick to tell you they spit tight lyrics. Just because I say Pac was not a lyricist dont mean im trying to say he wack. Pac raps was not about his lyrics, ask around. People just felt his music. But you putting out false info and cant back it up. I give my reasons and back myself up. We all calling you out and you have yet to back yourself about Jin writing is "BATTLE RAPS". YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE THE RAPPERS YOU WROTE COULD BATTLE. YOU PUTTING UP DISS TRACKS WITH HOOKS ON IT. Rap battles dont have hooks son, rap battles dont come in tracks back in forth son. A battle is face to face over what ever beat they threow you son. Spit it off the top son, I know what battling is.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by kiCKer » March 8th, 2005, 7:51 pm

olo wrote:
kiCKer wrote:everyone...just give it up...olo is too thick-headed to admit anythin'. for the past few posts...he totally ignored the argument and came up with some excuse about Kanye and Tupac bein' compared...so that he wouldn't have to back up his statements...

you can't argue with a brick wall...so just let olo think what he wants...everyone is entitled to their own opinion...even if they are pretty retarded...
My opinion is retarded because I don't agree with you. LOL! That is retarded. I wasn't comparing Kanye and Pac. What I said was dude is clueless to what is good wordplay and lyricism. Pac is the greatest of all time whether its wordplay, lyricism, freestyle, you name it. Kanye West is not needed in the rap game. He is an arrogant clown who can't rap and stole his beat-style from RZA. That is a fact. If you don't believe me. Listen to some Wu-albums and then listen to the Blueprint and Kanye's beats on his own album. Jin is an average freestyler who can't do anything else to save his life. IF he was that "clever", he should be able to write a song. You guys kill me. You guys must be Chinese to overlook this guy's terrible skills. 106 and Park, Smack DVD, are not legitimate freestyle competitions. Practically everybody sucks in those competition. Everybody knows that, but you fools who think its the Bible when its comes to freestyling.
for the 100th time...this guy hasn't answered one single question...he's such a good editor...takes out what he wants and uses it to make it sound like we said somethin' different...he uses our arguments to back up his own...good job! you should work for a newspaper...

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by blkjoker » March 8th, 2005, 8:33 pm

olo wrote:2pac was the greatest rapper of all time. Pac could write and articulate what people in the hood felt. He came from the ghetto, but he wasn't a gangsta or thug. Some of the guys he rolled with were. He put out that image as a thug to sell records. His first album was pro-black,public enemy,x-clan type records. It flopped. 2nd album after Juice he came out hard, sold a lot more records because of the gangsta image,and ran with it. A poet/artist he was, a gangsta/thug he was not.
You see how Pac did not do good his first time around, why is it that Jin is in the same boat, but Jin sucks but Pac didnt? You helped me with my point, Pac used his image to sell records. Not his lyrics because if it was all about pac lyrics then he would of blown up his first time around as you say. Pac wont making it with his lyrics so he changed up and created this gangsta image. I notice you did not say "greatest mc" since you say pac was a great mc and lyricist. I pulled up one of your old post from the Tupac was a thug thread.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by olo » March 9th, 2005, 7:22 am

You guys are a bunch a clowns. And what people are you talking to who say Pac ain't the best lyricist. It must be some Chinese or Asian dudes who think Jin and Kanye West is the best, because everybody on the Planet know Pac was the best or one of the best lyrically. I don't have to cite examples, listen to the damn albums, that I'm quite sure your azz has never done. The proof is in the pudding. You ask guys in the streets or guys who are really into hip-hop, not skateboarders, and they will tell you Pac was one of if not the dopest lyrically. You can't feel somebody or move millions of people, if you don't write good lyrics. It wasn't an image. Pac's first record went Gold. Back then going Gold was very big for rappers. But you weren't even born back then or you were still peeing in your pampers, so you wouldn't understand. The TRUTH is you guys have no clue of what Hip-Hop is. I can see it in your answers. I'm not a damn lawyer. Everything you said has no facts nor proof. Since you are Asian, I can understand why you think Jin is talented and you want to see him do good, so you don't acknowledge the fact that he is wack. I understand that. So when you laughably and inexplicably compare Pac's and Jin start of their careers, I understand why you are doing it.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by never die inside » March 9th, 2005, 7:32 am

olo wrote:You guys are a bunch a clowns. And what people are you talking to who say Pac ain't the best lyricist. It must be some Chinese or Asian dudes who think Jin and Kanye West is the best, because everybody on the Planet know Pac was the best or one of the best lyrically. I don't have to cite examples, listen to the damn albums, that I'm quite sure your azz has never done. The proof is in the pudding. You ask guys in the streets or guys who are really into hip-hop, not skateboarders, and they will tell you Pac was one of if not the dopest lyrically. You can't feel somebody or move millions of people, if you don't write good lyrics. It wasn't an image. Pac's first record went Gold. Back then going Gold was very big for rappers. But you weren't even born back then or you were still peeing in your pampers, so you wouldn't understand. The TRUTH is you guys have no clue of what Hip-Hop is. I can see it in your answers. I'm not a damn lawyer. Everything you said has no facts nor proof. Since you are Asian, I can understand why you think Jin is talented and you want to see him do good, so you don't acknowledge the fact that he is wack. I understand that. So when you laughably and inexplicably compare Pac's and Jin start of their careers, I understand why you are doing it.
The entire west coast thinks that Tupac is the best rapper ever. Shiet, no ones arguing with u there.

Jin is better than wackkk ass eminem. White supremacists are terrorists. The media ain't on your side if you are not a white man. Fucc the world like Pac said.

Jin battle Eminem. Take em on.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by kiCKer » March 9th, 2005, 12:47 pm

LOL...this guy olo STILL avoids questions he can't answer...give it up man...seriously...you state somethin' and still have yet to back it up...

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by olo » March 9th, 2005, 1:48 pm

kiCKer wrote:LOL...this guy olo STILL avoids questions he can't answer...give it up man...seriously...you state somethin' and still have yet to back it up...
Do you need glasses? What I say are facts. Take your nose out Jin's azz and then you think and see more clearly. I've never seen a groupie go goo-goo for ga-ga over a wack rapper like Jin.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by blkjoker » March 9th, 2005, 4:38 pm

This is my last time responding then I'm out, dude I am black and I am 28 years old. 2pac could not hang with the likes of, KRS-1, Jay-z, Nas, Rakim, Big L, to name some, (I'm not talking albums wise), I mean lyrically line for line. They did a special about some of the best MC'S and others in the games was spitting some of the hottest lines they heard. Not one of Pac lines in any of his songs was mention. Pac wrote SIMPLE WORDS I'm willing to bet if you put up Pac songs and the other MC's I named, songs you would other stand what I am talking about. These dudes spit some of the sickest lines in the game. Pac was not known for that he was a POET on the mic with moving songs that people could relate too. Pac kept his raps simple meaning (he did not have to write these catch frazes or flip lines) he was SIMPLE! Pac images is what did the trick son even you said it. Pac had charisma that won the people over, he came out gangsta, then he started writing songs people wanted to hear. Why you think Pac changed up his whole image and style? Pac now had the right formula he had everybody attention, thats all he needed. Only young kids in the game thought Pac was gangsta and would say he had the tighest lyrics. Ask these cats on here they know what I'm talking about. Pac would get ate up in a freestlye/battle by a lot of MC'S as well. I like Pac and I have most of his albums not the new ones that people messing with his voice and stuff. Now with Jin I dont care if dude sell 1 or a million albums, I heard his album and I think its wack. But just like most people they give props where props is due. He is good in battling, not the best but he got skills in that department case closed. Im out! You can say whatever im done with this.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by kiCKer » March 9th, 2005, 6:17 pm

olo wrote:
kiCKer wrote:LOL...this guy olo STILL avoids questions he can't answer...give it up man...seriously...you state somethin' and still have yet to back it up...
Do you need glasses? What I say are facts. Take your nose out Jin's azz and then you think and see more clearly. I've never seen a groupie go goo-goo for ga-ga over a wack rapper like Jin.
then answer my questions...where have you seen kurupt, snoop, nas, ice cube battle? prove your so-called facts...you ignore it each and every time...name some dope ass punchlines they spit in the battles...

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 48
Joined: May 16th, 2004, 8:44 pm

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by nipset » April 5th, 2005, 3:44 pm

olo wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
olo wrote:If Jin had talent, I would give him credit. But he sucks. He just a wack rapper using the fact he is Chinese as a gimmick. Take Emimem. Em earned his stripes through battling and mixtapes, etc. Yeah,he white, but he is talented and can rap his azz off, whether writing songs or battling. Thats the difference between Em and Jin. Em has talent, and Jin doesn't, battling and song wise. Yes, I have heard Snoop and Kurupt freestyle. I have seen Kurupt freestyle for 10 minutes before,same with Snoop. Kurupt got put onto Death Row because he battled Snoop, and gave Snoop a run for his money. Kurupt was just a battle emcee from Philly and Dr. Dre and Snoop and them told him you can't just battle all the time, you got to make songs. If you notice, how Kurupt raps now, is different of how rapped when he first was on Death Row. But then again, most of your hip-hop knowledge dates back 2000. If you don't think Cube can battle, listen to No Vaseline or King of the Hill. If you don't think Nas can battle listen to Ether. KRS,Kane and LL, please. LL destroyed Canibus' career when he was in his 30's. KRS and Kane two of the best emcees ever. Jin is a fraud, and its a disgrace to Hip-Hop to hear somebody say he is tight or talented. There is a certain standard when it comes to being an emcee. Jin is way below that. Beating guys who are waiters at Denny's or stick-up kids on 106 and Park and Smack DVD is well below Hip-Hop standards.
are you dumb? those are battle tracks...there's a difference between writing a battle record and battlin' live...how come you can't get that through your thick head? when have you ever seen Cube, Nas, or Canibus in a freestyle battle?

yea...i heard of Kurupt and Snoop battlin'...Snoop freestyled all the time...but even Kurupt said, Snoop wasn't a batter...he was more into gettin' the crowd pumped and hyped...while Kurupt spit more fire...but name his best punchlines...or even Kurupt's?

for the 100th time...we never said Jin was a great emcee...in fact, all the people you mentioned are better than him overall...but in a battle...they wouldn't beat him...THAT'S ALL...is that so hard to understand? that there's a difference between writing a diss track and actually battlin'?

Jin does not freestyle. He writes his battle raps. And they are still wack. Like I said, I have seen everyperson I've mentioned freestyle and battle. They would whup Jin's azz. And since you think Jin is so tight, hit up this website that shows how "free" Jin is.

http://www.2sgforum.co.uk/forum/viewtop ... 608da3fd60

i just got the scoop on that shit.. person who wrote that article is a paparrazi guy... he wrote it cause jin said he didnt want to have an interview with him

GettinThatDojshaBoi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: March 22nd, 2004, 7:58 pm

Re: Jin's New album?????

Unread post by GettinThatDojshaBoi » April 8th, 2005, 3:06 pm

you have to understand also, when you are signed to a major label, like ruff ryders witch is ran by def jam, there is creative control. so Jin can not say some of the things or do somethings with out the man above him or the label saying so, thats why alot of people do indepent deal. Jin used to post at AZNRAPs.com and posted audios years ago before his signing and his flow and word play was alot different, this album it seems slower then he was. its still a good album. you cats hear the freestyle part and think when he step in a booth its gonna be the same.

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”