Young Bucc

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Young Bucc

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2004, 2:08 pm

I dont know if any of you guys heard what happend at the vibe awards, The news says it was related to Shug knight but i was there and this is what really happend. Snoop was up on Stage recieving his award, I was a seat filler sitting next to Shug and ill tell u first hand he had nothing to do with it. As Dre was walkin up to the center show some du was like "A Dre can i get cho Autograph" dre unwillingly grabbed said he would as dre reached back to get a pin to sign this guys CD the guy just started swinging in dres face connected atleast 10 slugs, Fifty young bucc Game and dre's bodyguards were the first ones up to stomp this guy out, event security was tryin to prtoect him (it would of been Homocide if it wasnt for security Protectin this guy) Game picked up a chair and threw it in this guys face. While fitty was sluggin the back of his head. young bucc ran away from the scene he was runnin towards the exit, i thought he was out but he cam back, he ad really went to the kitchen and grabbed a 6' knif and stabbed the guy who had hit up dre. Young Bucc stabbed him twice in the left lung causing his lungs to collapse. The next day Santa Monica PD had the Warrant out for his arrest. He eventually turned himself in. trhey say he will do 1-3 years for assault with Deadly weapon and Intent. But we wont know foshure till after he goes to court. Some crazy shyt though. You know dre up in the studio makin a beat up about it right now.

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Young Bucc

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » November 29th, 2004, 4:19 pm

young buck is nice on the mic 4 real, he was pretty dumb to stab the dude but still, he down 4 his

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 29th, 2004, 5:06 pm

that foo stabbed a foo who couldnt defend his self cuzz security was holdin him back and other foos was hittin him

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2004, 6:10 pm

HAHAH Punk A$$ Ni99a. It was some Crazy shyt though.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » November 30th, 2004, 6:30 pm

BUCK IS STUPID FOR WHAT HE DID

SD4life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SD4life » December 1st, 2004, 6:26 pm

J-DUB wrote:BUCK IS STUPID FOR WHAT HE DID
Ya it was dumb. his music is probably going to be on hold for a while. love his cd, to be he had to do some boneheaded move.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 1st, 2004, 6:36 pm

That was a punk move!! Maybe he wanted 2 really prove that he is down 4 his niggas. But I'm not going 2 stab somebody who assaulted my momeboy, and then my homeboy got him back, and then some more niggas jumped in. That's stupid. I reckon he was trying 2 earn him some stripes. LOL!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 1st, 2004, 10:04 pm

come on nigga you cant possibly think that unless your just hating and talking sh-t but do you know whats going on inside of bucks mind or any person who reacts to situations like that violently? of course not.
maybe young buck is short tempered or he just paniked but i cant speask on him. all i know is that when ever people of mine get into violent situations and im not ther . they always tell me that they were glad i wasnt ther or they wish i was ther depending on how bad the situation
was. what im saying is that if i was in that situation i would of tried to kill that man my self bekuz he had no right to do what he did i believe that any man or woman that starts trouble with a person thats minding they own bizness deserves to f-cking die! i mean why shouldnt they die? i know yall would disagree with me on this bekuz we are all different im honestly affriad of my self im not a violent guy i dont go around geting into fights all the time but when it happens it turns out to be very bad im surprised im not in jail right now but then i manage to get away with the things ive done and plus i have no reason to go out much anyways so who could fine me?. so im trying my best to stay out of trouble.

kuz i know what i can do and trust me that lil thing young buck did is nothing comparde to what ive would of done i would of stalked that man
so obviously im a nut head but im realy a nice guy .

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » December 2nd, 2004, 11:36 am

K1LLJOY is right, i am thinking he snapped. Imagine if someone pounded on(or maybe he thought even worse) someone who gave you some of the breaks that make you somthing. You would wanna do it too.

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » December 2nd, 2004, 7:07 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:come on nigga you cant possibly think that unless your just hating and talking sh-t but do you know whats going on inside of bucks mind or any person who reacts to situations like that violently? of course not.
maybe young buck is short tempered or he just paniked but i cant speask on him. all i know is that when ever people of mine get into violent situations and im not ther . they always tell me that they were glad i wasnt ther or they wish i was ther depending on how bad the situation
was. what im saying is that if i was in that situation i would of tried to kill that man my self bekuz he had no right to do what he did i believe that any man or woman that starts trouble with a person thats minding they own bizness deserves to f-cking die! i mean why shouldnt they die? i know yall would disagree with me on this bekuz we are all different im honestly affriad of my self im not a violent guy i dont go around geting into fights all the time but when it happens it turns out to be very bad im surprised im not in jail right now but then i manage to get away with the things ive done and plus i have no reason to go out much anyways so who could fine me?. so im trying my best to stay out of trouble.

kuz i know what i can do and trust me that lil thing young buck did is nothing comparde to what ive would of done i would of stalked that man
So did you snap when you use to type in all these exclamation marks and capitals?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 3rd, 2004, 2:38 am

YOUNG BUCK IS TIGHT ON THE MIC, BUT A BITCH WHEN IT COMES TO KNUCKLING UP. THEY ALL JUMP ON THE GUY WHY DO YOU NEED TO STAB... BITCH ASS NIGGAZ PLAYIN THE GANGSTA ROLE.

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » December 3rd, 2004, 7:54 am

Young Buck was just trying to get some stripes, but the question is where was all that heart when them lames got robbed in the chi out north by cabrini green. Loyd banks had that concert in chicago and the group qualo opened for him and brung out members from the goon squad who dissed them in a song and were rocking that g unit chain that buck use to wear with the g on it that spins.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 3rd, 2004, 2:34 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:come on nigga you cant possibly think that unless your just hating and talking sh-t but do you know whats going on inside of bucks mind or any person who reacts to situations like that violently? of course not.

Yaddy yaddy yeah yeah.... Miss me with that playa! That was Dre's battle. The only reason Lloyd Banks, Buck, and anybody else who jumped in, was if the dude that stole on Dre had some of his homies with him, and they all tried 2 jump Dr.Dre. The nigga that stole on Dre was by himself. After Banks and Buck and whoever else saw that Dre was trying 2 defend himself and then security grabbed the dude, they should've backed off and let Dre take his win or loss. I can understand them(G-Unit) wanting 2 make sure that their homeboy was alright but 20 niggas jumping 1 dude is ludacris! That's the problem, niggas don't know how 2 fight 1 on 1 no more. Young Buck pulled a punk move and that's the bottomline!

I can understand u(KILLJOY) wanting 2 get your point across but all that bragging on yourself....save that 4 somebody you're trying 2 impress. All that jive u just typed that don't make me respect u more and it sure don't make me think twice of what harm u are capable of doing 2 me. It's good that u have confidence in your hand game and u say u can hurt somebody really really really bad but what's your point? It sounds like u want some attention. Don't u get enough attention from Chris and the rest of these niggas that be dragging your name in the mud? LOL.

quote-KILLJOY.......what i'm saying is that if i was in that situation i would've tried to kill that man myself....quote

LOL!! You a punk too nigga! Learn how 2 spell.

Red_Diamond
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red_Diamond » December 3rd, 2004, 6:45 pm

Young Buck shouldn't of did what he did, on the news he say it wasn't him but I doubt he had a look alike that just happen to be in the same area as him in that point of time

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 4th, 2004, 1:26 am

Chris. wrote:

So did you snap when you use to type in all these exclamation marks and capitals?
OK IM SORRY IMA BE PERFECT JUST LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP OK NIGGER?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 4th, 2004, 1:39 am

TarHeelRED wrote:

Yaddy yaddy yeah yeah.... Miss me with that playa! That was Dre's battle. The only reason Lloyd Banks, Buck, and anybody else who jumped in, was if the dude that stole on Dre had some of his homies with him, and they all tried 2 jump Dr.Dre. The nigga that stole on Dre was by himself. After Banks and Buck and whoever else saw that Dre was trying 2 defend himself and then security grabbed the dude, they should've backed off and let Dre take his win or loss. I can understand them(G-Unit) wanting 2 make sure that their homeboy was alright but 20 niggas jumping 1 dude is ludacris! That's the problem, niggas don't know how 2 fight 1 on 1 no more. Young Buck pulled a punk move and that's the bottomline!

I can understand u(KILLJOY) wanting 2 get your point across but all that bragging on yourself....save that 4 somebody you're trying 2 impress. All that jive u just typed that don't make me respect u more and it sure don't make me think twice of what harm u are capable of doing 2 me. It's good that u have confidence in your hand game and u say u can hurt somebody really really really bad but what's your point? It sounds like u want some attention. Don't u get enough attention from Chris and the rest of these niggas that be dragging your name in the mud? LOL.

quote-KILLJOY.......what i'm saying is that if i was in that situation i would've tried to kill that man myself....quote

im not the type of b-tch to try to impress nobody but if it seems like i was trying to show off then fine thats you thinkin that im just telling you whats up here i aint tryin to bragg and im not asking for attention.

and another thing. I AM NO B-TCH YALL NEED TO GET THAT STRAIGHT
IM GETIN SICK OF THIS INTERNET SH-T ITS REDICULOUS AND AS MUCH AS I WANT TO HURT PEOPLE IT SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ONLY RUN THEY F-CKING MOUTH TO ME ON THE NET BUT WHEN FOR SOME FUNNY REASON WHEN IM IN PUBLIC LIKE SORRY A-SS PALMDALE OR BIG BAD OVER RATED NOT SO DANGEROUS AFTER ALL LOS ANGELES PEOPLE JUST SEEM TO JUST MEAN MUG OR TALK SHIT TO ME UNDER THEY F-CKING BREATH NOW WHY IS THAT? BUT THEN PEOPLE ARENT THAT MUCH OF A B-TCH ARE THEY I MEAN HEY IT WAS ATLEAST A COUPLE OF TIMES WHER NIGGAS TRY TO GET SLICK AND GET SOME BLACK B-TCH TO TRY TO TALK TO ME TO SET ME UP BUT LUCKY ME IM NOT IGNORANT OR DUMB AND DONT FALL FOR THE P-SSY TRAP LIKE MOST B-TCH NIGGAS WOULD. AND THEN YALL NIGGAS BE IN A GROUP AND BE LIKE HEY KUZ BLOOD WHER YOU FROM THE HOMIE WONA KNOW WHER YOU FROM LOL
I LAUGH AT THAT SH-T EVERY TIME.

NOW TELL ME I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARENT LIKE THE AVERAGE HUMAN B-TCH I MEAN AFTER ALL YOU GUYS ARE BIG BAD GANGSTERS FROM
BIG BAD LA SO PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME HOW BOEWD ( HOW EVER YOU SPELL THAT) ARE YOU GUYS REALY?
Last edited by K1LLJOY on December 4th, 2004, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 4th, 2004, 1:43 am

Y.G. wrote:YOUNG BUCK IS TIGHT ON THE MIC, BUT A BITCH WHEN IT COMES TO KNUCKLING UP. THEY ALL JUMP ON THE GUY WHY DO YOU NEED TO STAB... BITCH ASS NIGGAZ PLAYIN THE GANGSTA ROLE.
tell me yg how can you judge a man how he fights in a brawl? and he only did one thing?

can you help me out here please

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 4th, 2004, 1:44 am

buck wrote:Young Buck was just trying to get some stripes, but the question is where was all that heart when them lames got robbed in the chi out north by cabrini green. Loyd banks had that concert in chicago and the group qualo opened for him and brung out members from the goon squad who dissed them in a song and were rocking that g unit chain that buck use to wear with the g on it that spins.
and what person tolled you that fairy tale? or is it realy true i want details
where did you get that news from ?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 4th, 2004, 8:56 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

and another thing. LOS ANGELES PEOPLE JUST SEEM TO JUST MEAN MUG OR TALK SHIT TO ME UNDER THEY F-CKING BREATH NOW WHY IS THAT?

LOL! Well that doesn't apply 2 me I'm from Spring Lake, NC.

SO PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME HOW BOEWD ( HOW EVER YOU SPELL THAT) ARE YOU GUYS REALY?
Dog, do u mean BORED? B4 u get on here running your mouth and talking all this bulljive, u need 2 learn how 2 spell playa! Get u a dictionary or something dog. Get your education on homie, it's never too late.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » December 5th, 2004, 5:20 pm

I agree with some people's opinion about Youn Buck. Then also what if he'd snapped? That guy could have walked right up to dre and shot his ass. Then what? I think buck tried to finish the guy off, who knows some other niggas were probably come to jump dre.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 6th, 2004, 9:51 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

and another thing. LOS ANGELES PEOPLE JUST SEEM TO JUST MEAN MUG OR TALK SHIT TO ME UNDER THEY F-CKING BREATH NOW WHY IS THAT?

LOL! Well that doesn't apply 2 me I'm from Spring Lake, NC.

SO PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME HOW BOEWD ( HOW EVER YOU SPELL THAT) ARE YOU GUYS REALY?
Dog, do u mean BORED? B4 u get on here running your mouth and talking all this bulljive, u need 2 learn how 2 spell playa! Get u a dictionary or something dog. Get your education on homie, it's never too late.
i didnt mean bored i meant bowed ok buddy ol pow

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » December 29th, 2004, 3:10 pm

staright solder