TRANSFORMERS

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

TRANSFORMERS

Unread post by ChAoS » November 30th, 2004, 11:16 pm

Some of these rappers make me sick. I hate it when they wear rags and throw up dubs when they ain't from the west. I saw a video today and niccaz was C-walkin and throwin up setz and shyt when the rappers were from down south somewhere....wtf. Just had ta get that off my chest=p)

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: TRANSFORMERS

Unread post by raphead2001 » December 7th, 2004, 2:04 pm

thats just how it is.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » December 15th, 2004, 10:02 am

YUP AND WE CANT DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT..THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IS THE WEST COAST RAPPERS BUT WHERE THEY AT??? BUT I WOULDNT WANT THE WEST CAOST GETTIN POPULAR, CUZ THEN EVERYBOY ACROSS THE STATES IS GONNA FOLLOW THE WEST AND WANNA BE SOME REAL WEST COAST G`S.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 18th, 2004, 10:22 pm

Xzibit just came out with his c.d, check the review @ http://www.ohhla.com under the review section of course.

Weapons of Mass Destruction, trust it has more content than most of that junk on BET right now.

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » December 25th, 2004, 9:46 pm

cahos fyi there are real c's and b's in the south just cause the west aint producing anything these days i can feel yo irritation. But at the same time I know how you feel like with that FOOL CHINGY! man i hate that fool just disrespectin the hell outta all of us.

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » December 29th, 2004, 6:50 pm

man the song said it best transformers more than meets the eye transformers cowards that switch when its time to fight transformers hey man you ripping or blooding I don't care I wanna be on your side

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 30th, 2004, 11:01 am

IT AINT BOUT WHERE U FROM. ITS BOUT BEING LOYAL TO WHAT U ARE. I DONT BANG ANYMORE BUT I STILL HAVE RESPEcT FO MY NIGGAZ THAT ARE BANGIN. YOU WOULD NEVER cATCH ME with A BLUE RAG ON AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WOULD B ME IN BLUE WOULD B HEAD TO A JOB OR INTERVIEW WHIcH IS REQUIRED. I REMEMBER IT WAS 3 cRIPS THAT WANTED TO SWITCH OVA TO BLOOD IN MY HOMETOWN BAcK IN 97. WE LET EM KAME TO the HOOD THEN WE BEAT the SHIT OUT EM. THEN WE SENT A KITE TO THE cRIPS AND TOLD THEM TO cOME GET EM. THEY KAME TO THE HOOD. BEAT THEM NIGGAZ ASS TOO THEN KIcKED EM OFF the SET. BUT THE FUNNY THANG IS AFTER ALL THAT the GD LET THEM NIGGAZ IN. DAMN SHAME

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 2:57 pm

ChAoS wrote:Some of these rappers make me sick. I hate it when they wear rags and throw up dubs when they ain't from the west. I saw a video today and niccaz was C-walkin and throwin up setz and shyt when the rappers were from down south somewhere....wtf. Just had ta get that off my chest=p)

how do you know those rappers werent real Bs or Cs?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 31st, 2004, 3:09 pm

bahahaha "Transformers" My litle brother got on of those for Xmas.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 31st, 2004, 5:27 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
ChAoS wrote:Some of these rappers make me sick. I hate it when they wear rags and throw up dubs when they ain't from the west. I saw a video today and niccaz was C-walkin and throwin up setz and shyt when the rappers were from down south somewhere....wtf. Just had ta get that off my chest=p)

how do you know those rappers werent real Bs or Cs?
They were claimin' it in the video, I don't know if it was true tho

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 20th, 2005, 8:25 pm

throwin up dubs as in w's? man them f-ckin niggas in the south and east
dont throw up w's to claim the west but i get what yall are sayin tho maybe some of em are throwin it up kuz they are from the westside of town they from or some just do it just to d-ck ride it goes both ways to me

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » January 21st, 2005, 10:21 am

Are you black?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 21st, 2005, 12:14 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:IT AINT BOUT WHERE U FROM. ITS BOUT BEING LOYAL TO WHAT U ARE. I DONT BANG ANYMORE BUT I STILL HAVE RESPEcT FO MY NIGGAZ THAT ARE BANGIN. YOU WOULD NEVER cATCH ME with A BLUE RAG ON AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WOULD B ME IN BLUE WOULD B HEAD TO A JOB OR INTERVIEW WHIcH IS REQUIRED. I REMEMBER IT WAS 3 cRIPS THAT WANTED TO SWITCH OVA TO BLOOD IN MY HOMETOWN BAcK IN 97. WE LET EM KAME TO the HOOD THEN WE BEAT the SHIT OUT EM. THEN WE SENT A KITE TO THE cRIPS AND TOLD THEM TO cOME GET EM. THEY KAME TO THE HOOD. BEAT THEM NIGGAZ ASS TOO THEN KIcKED EM OFF the SET. BUT THE FUNNY THANG IS AFTER ALL THAT the GD LET THEM NIGGAZ IN. DAMN SHAME
You never banged in your life.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 21st, 2005, 1:37 pm

buck wrote:
Are you black?
what makes you think hes not black?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 21st, 2005, 1:37 pm

olo wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:IT AINT BOUT WHERE U FROM. ITS BOUT BEING LOYAL TO WHAT U ARE. I DONT BANG ANYMORE BUT I STILL HAVE RESPEcT FO MY NIGGAZ THAT ARE BANGIN. YOU WOULD NEVER cATCH ME with A BLUE RAG ON AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WOULD B ME IN BLUE WOULD B HEAD TO A JOB OR INTERVIEW WHIcH IS REQUIRED. I REMEMBER IT WAS 3 cRIPS THAT WANTED TO SWITCH OVA TO BLOOD IN MY HOMETOWN BAcK IN 97. WE LET EM KAME TO the HOOD THEN WE BEAT the SHIT OUT EM. THEN WE SENT A KITE TO THE cRIPS AND TOLD THEM TO cOME GET EM. THEY KAME TO THE HOOD. BEAT THEM NIGGAZ ASS TOO THEN KIcKED EM OFF the SET. BUT THE FUNNY THANG IS AFTER ALL THAT the GD LET THEM NIGGAZ IN. DAMN SHAME
You never banged in your life.
do you know him?

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » January 22nd, 2005, 11:21 am

buck wrote:
Are you black?
yea. why?

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » January 22nd, 2005, 2:31 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
buck wrote:
Are you black?
what makes you think hes not black?
just asked a question

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » January 22nd, 2005, 2:33 pm

ChAoS wrote:
buck wrote:
Are you black?
yea. why?
just wondering. Niggas been throwing up w's for the their westside of towns before tupac and westside connection came out.

Return to “Music and News”