SOME REAL WEST COAST INFO FOR YOU BUSTAZ

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
WC_Rollin

SOME REAL WEST COAST INFO FOR YOU BUSTAZ

Unread post by WC_Rollin » December 3rd, 2004, 3:16 am

First off, I was raised in all different parts of SOUTHERN CALI, then MOVED TO NORTHERN CALI so IM OG with THIS INFO. Im like a lil' A. Alonso with this shit...peep game ho

NIGGA, FUCC ALL RAPERS AND IGNORANT MUTHAFUCCAZ WHO DONT KNOW HISTORY!

Here's the facts for you fag niggas

1. FROM LA to OAKLAND the West Coast controlled the BLACK MOVEMENTS across the WORLD with Black panthers, crips, bloods, etc.

2. The west controlled the CRACK game and HAD ALL THE MONEY, so jealousy came from that alone.

3. Niggas from the West had the good drugs and controlled the drug circle for decades... proof...
Felix Mitchell - Oakland
Freeway Rick - LA
Baby D - Oakland
Larry Pettis - East Palo Alto
etc, etc, etc - Do your homework.

4. The east dont play WS music cuz they are into lyrics and the West is into music. Thats why the West has that real funk and the east got them tight ass punch lines. But NOW, you see the rap game BLENDING identities, cuz WC rappers is gettin better on just lyrics, and East coast niggas is gettin better with their BEATS.

5. ALL THAT SOUTH SHIT/LIL JON SHIT comes from OAKLAND - All the dreads, and sayin "hey, hey" and all the big ass glasses and pimpin COMES FROM the BAY AREA.

6. THE SOUTHERN MUSIC (if you can remember to the 90's) was never "crunk" and fast paced...it was slow/ridin in cadillacs and chilled-out. As more BLACKS started going to college in the 90's, they chose to go to BLACK SCHOOLS which were EASIER TO GET ADMITTED into, and CHEAPER. Plus, most BLACKS from CALI got FAMILY DOWN SOUTH so they are at home. SO LIL JON is just DISPLAYING A FORM OF MUSIC THAT COMES FROM THE BAY AREA INFLUENCE OF COLLEGE CLUBBERS who are from the BAY AREA.

7. All the Khaki suites and Dickies are from CALI

8. BOTTOM LINE NIGGAS IS ON CALI'S NUTS, get over it, we the GOD FATHERS OF THIS WHOLE MOVEMENT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT...OH, and the BAY IS FINALLY CLICKIN UP with LA so watch out for the WEST COAST MAFIA, you bitch!

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SOME REAL WEST COAST INFO FOR YOU BUSTAZ

Unread post by mamlook » December 3rd, 2004, 10:56 am

2. The west controlled the CRACK game and HAD ALL THE MONEY, so jealousy came from that alone.
I might be wrong but I think NY was the crack capital of the U.S. Let alone, I think the problem in Brooklyn whooped the whole state of Calis crack problem!
3. Niggas from the West had the good drugs and controlled the drug circle for decades..
Do u mean controlled the whole drug circle in the U.S.? :?
5. ALL THAT SOUTH SHIT/LIL JON SHIT comes from OAKLAND - All the dreads, and sayin "hey, hey" and all the big ass glasses and pimpin COMES FROM the BAY AREA.
Yeah, Im sure they copied all that from E-40 huh? So I suppose the Caribbean influence with the dreads was all false? As far as the crunk expressions, weren't a lot of those taken from bounce, old school techno and bass music i.e. jam pony express?
6. THE SOUTHERN MUSIC (if you can remember to the 90's) was never "crunk" and fast paced...it was slow/ridin in cadillacs and chilled-out. As more BLACKS started going to college in the 90's, they chose to go to BLACK SCHOOLS which were EASIER TO GET ADMITTED into, and CHEAPER. Plus, most BLACKS from CALI got FAMILY DOWN SOUTH so they are at home. SO LIL JON is just DISPLAYING A FORM OF MUSIC THAT COMES FROM THE BAY AREA INFLUENCE OF COLLEGE CLUBBERS who are from the BAY AREA.
SO hold up, what ur saying is that since the black colleges were cheaper down south cali guys came here? Not sure I follow you. As for the southern music...ur right crunk is kinda new. However our music wasnt always slow. Take florida and georgia for example, we always had the faster music over people like texas and tenn. Try to remembe man that crunk music has been around since mid-90's but was underground, even the word was being mentioned by peeps like 3 6 mafia, smurf, kizzy rock, lil jon when he was a DJ...

Peace.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » December 3rd, 2004, 11:13 am

WC Rollin u done w/ ur bitchin and cryin yet. Everybody copys off of everyone else. Thats how human nature is. lol and if u think cali controlled the drug game, u should put away your crack pipe.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 3rd, 2004, 11:39 am

REAL TALK

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 3rd, 2004, 2:43 pm

l0l.....I rep the Coast till I die but the south, the east, and midwest got heat too. Stop ackin like a b*cth=p)

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 3rd, 2004, 6:23 pm

WC_Rollin wrote:First off, I was raised in all different parts of SOUTHERN CALI, then MOVED TO NORTHERN CALI so IM OG with THIS INFO. Im like a lil' A. Alonso with this shit...peep game ho

1. FROM LA to OAKLAND the West Coast controlled the BLACK MOVEMENTS across the WORLD with Black panthers, crips, bloods, etc.

3. Niggas from the West had the good drugs and controlled the drug circle for decades... proof...
Felix Mitchell - Oakland
Freeway Rick - LA
Baby D - Oakland

4. The east dont play WS music because they are into lyrics and the West is into music. Thats why the West has that real funk and the east got them tight ass punch lines. But NOW, you see the rap game BLENDING identities, because WC rappers is gettin better on just lyrics, and East coast niggas is gettin better with their BEATS.

8. BOTTOM LINE NIGGAS IS ON CALI'S NUTS, get over it, we the GOD FATHERS OF THIS WHOLE MOVEMENT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT...OH, and the BAY IS FINALLY CLICKIN UP with LA so watch out for the WEST COAST MAFIA, you bitch!

ok?

BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » December 3rd, 2004, 7:28 pm

BLOOD FUCK THAT IM FEELIN THREE SIX MAFIA THEIR MYSTICAL BEATS IS ON ONE. I GOT LOVE FOR DOWN SOUTH NIGGAS THE WEST can RELATE MORE WITH THEM THEN THE EAST I BELIEVE..THE SOUTH IS DOING THEY THANG HOMEY, KUZ AT FIRST THEY WERE ON THAT 69 BOYZ SHIT LOL... WEST WILL BE BACK ON TOP SOON AND THE EAST WILL BITE ON US AGAIN AND SO ON.... ITS ALL A CYCLE BLOOD

WC_Rollin

Unread post by WC_Rollin » December 3rd, 2004, 9:17 pm

I respect the views of all, but have no time for dissin, keep the disses to yourselves homie.

And to the nigga who said NY was the crack capitol, Cali was where they got it from (along with some cubans, etc.) But on the real, Compton run shit. Thats why we got hoods in NY. Just suck it up.

And to the brotha that said its a cycle, you right about that cuhz, no doubt about it, just breakin these marks off with some history about this Cali game.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 3rd, 2004, 9:43 pm

BrimBone wrote:BLOOD fu-- THAT IM FEELIN THREE SIX MAFIA THEIR MYSTICAL BEATS IS ON ONE. I GOT LOVE FOR DOWN SOUTH NIGGAS THE WEST can RELATE MORE WITH THEM THEN THE EAST I BELIEVE..THE SOUTH IS DOING THEY THANG HOMEY, KUZ AT FIRST THEY WERE ON THAT 69 BOYZ SHIT LOL... WEST WILL BE BACK ON TOP SOON AND THE EAST WILL BITE ON US AGAIN AND SO ON.... ITS ALL A CYCLE BLOOD
me and you both agree on the same sh-t you read my mind

im 3-6 AND HCP FAN ALWAYS

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 4th, 2004, 2:08 am

WC_Rollin wrote: And to the nigga who said NY was the crack capitol, Cali was where they got it from (along with some cubans, etc.) But on the real, Compton run shit. Thats why we got hoods in NY. Just suck it up.
Hmmm..u know what pana whats really weird bout that is why did crack show up in cali after NY then? Do some research homie...and youll also find out which city was the biggest trader for cocaine with LA :wink:

duce 2

Unread post by duce 2 » December 6th, 2004, 3:05 am

put it like this dope allways came in the same way it does to this day across the boarders water and land cali get dope from mexico texas through mexico maimi through the water and ny through the water those are the states that supply the whole country with all the dope so it's all the same just the prise's are diffrent in my oppion it all boils down to who has the most dope on the streets that's who have the chept's prises and that's cali. Cali gangs move dope all over the country that's why you have alot of real cali hoods in other states.remeber banging is apart of makeing money.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 6th, 2004, 3:18 am

WC_Rollin wrote:I respect the views of all, but have no time for dissin, keep the disses to yourselves homie.

And to the nigga who said NY was the crack capitol, Cali was where they got it from (along with some cubans, etc.) But on the real, Compton run shit. Thats why we got hoods in NY. Just suck it up.

And to the brotha that said its a cycle, you right about that cuhz, no doubt about it, just breakin these marks off with some history about this Cali game.
I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYIN. HARRY-O WAS SHIPPIN HIS DOPE TO PLACES LIKE NEW YORK, VIRGINIA, GEORGIA, AND ETC.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 6th, 2004, 3:19 am

YOU GOT A COUPLE OF MAFIAS THAT ONLY FUCK WITH CALI.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2004, 9:59 am

WC_Rollin wrote:First off, I was raised in all different parts of SOUTHERN CALI, then MOVED TO NORTHERN CALI so IM OG with THIS INFO. Im like a lil' A. Alonso with this shit...peep game ho

Felix Mitchell - Oakland
Freeway Rick - LA
Baby D - Oakland

4. The east dont play WS music because they are into lyrics and the West is into music. Thats why the West has that real funk and the east got them tight ass punch lines. But NOW, you see the rap game BLENDING identities, because WC rappers is gettin better on just lyrics, and East coast niggas is gettin better with their BEATS.

You have got to be the most ignorant brotha I have come across. How and why in the world would you draw comparisons about an epidemic that killed over 100,000 black and brown people in this country. Listen to how sound homie with your "who doin' the most" attitude about crack cocaine. That's straight up INGNORANT. As far as HBCU's go, black students generally pick black colleges for culture and lack of diversity that Cal state and UC and other predominantly white schools want to present (look up anti-affirmative action).
And if you live outside of that state where that black college is located, then you also pay out-of-state tuition, which could be more expensive than UCLA and San Diego St. U. put together! so much for your CHEAP theory. My thought on you is that you are probably between 19-25, no college education, right? As for hero's (freeway rick, etc...) I think, although I could be wrong, those brothas are dead or in prison for life. Get at me strong homie, but come a little more intelligent with yours.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 6th, 2004, 11:15 am

NAH IN NYC WE HAD DOPE SINCE THE LATE 60'S MAFIA HEADS LIKE JON GOTTI, AND ALOT OF HISPANICS LIKE DOMINCANS, PUERTO RICANS, AND ESPECIALL CUBANS AND COULUMBIANS WAS HEAVILY DRUGGED, HARLEM WAS OF THE FIRST PLACES AS WELL AS MIDTWON MANHATTAN OUT HERE IN BROOKYN DOPE DIDNT HIT TILL LIKE THE MID TO LATE 70'S
3X

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 6th, 2004, 3:03 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:NAH IN NYC WE HAD DOPE SINCE THE LATE 60'S MAFIA HEADS LIKE JON GOTTI, AND ALOT OF HISPANICS LIKE DOMINCANS, PUERTO RICANS, AND ESPECIALL CUBANS AND COULUMBIANS WAS HEAVILY DRUGGED, HARLEM WAS OF THE FIRST PLACES AS WELL AS MIDTWON MANHATTAN OUT HERE IN BROOKYN DOPE DIDNT HIT TILL LIKE THE MID TO LATE 70'S
3X
same could be said for kali...in frisco, you had the tongs and triads pushin' dope since they started...and they've been there since the 1800s

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 7th, 2004, 3:52 am

BG MLOCO wrote:NAH IN NYC WE HAD DOPE SINCE THE LATE 60'S MAFIA HEADS LIKE JON GOTTI, AND ALOT OF HISPANICS LIKE DOMINCANS, PUERTO RICANS, AND ESPECIALL CUBANS AND COULUMBIANS WAS HEAVILY DRUGGED, HARLEM WAS OF THE FIRST PLACES AS WELL AS MIDTWON MANHATTAN OUT HERE IN BROOKYN DOPE DIDNT HIT TILL LIKE THE MID TO LATE 70'S
3X

YEAH THE REAL LIFE NINO BROWN WASN'T IN NEW YORK HE WAS FROM OAKLAND FELIX MITCHELL. I KNOW ITS HARD FOR YALL TO ADMIT BUT CALI SHOWED YALL HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND BALL.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 8th, 2004, 12:57 pm

Yea..we didnt show them

they learned

just like how they learning to gang bang and sport blue n red.

just like how they are starting to take the west coasts style and still hatin on us and wont give any west coast mutha fuckas no air play except the game..only cuzz hes in g-unit which is a new york thing

Fuck them

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 8th, 2004, 2:13 pm

yur right about that....=p)

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 8th, 2004, 2:30 pm

epun wrote:

Felix Mitchell - Oakland
Freeway Rick - LA
Baby D - Oakland

You have got to be the most ignorant brotha I have come across. How and why in the world would you draw comparisons about an epidemic that killed over 100,000 black and brown people in this country. Listen to how sound homie with your "who doin' the most" attitude about crack cocaine. That's straight up INGNORANT. As far as HBCU's go, black students generally pick black colleges for culture and lack of diversity that Cal state and UC and other predominantly white schools want to present (look up anti-affirmative action).
And if you live outside of that state where that black college is located, then you also pay out-of-state tuition, which could be more expensive than UCLA and San Diego St. U. put together! so much for your CHEAP theory. My thought on you is that you are probably between 19-25, no college education, right? As for hero's (freeway rick, etc...) I think, although I could be wrong, those brothas are dead or in prison for life. Get at me strong homie, but come a little more intelligent with yours.
Now that's how u get at a nigga. No curse words, no name-calling, or dissing, u put him in his place with REAL knowledge. REAL INTELLIGENT Epun!!

Why can't a person rep where they from without dissing another place? Y'all still on this East and West Coast stuff....let it go man! It's not getting any of u who's dissing the other coast no where. Ain't no place, no coast, no city, or state better than the other.

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » December 29th, 2004, 3:09 pm

Felix Mitchell - Oakland
Freeway Rick - LA
Baby D - Oakland
dude this common knowledge here want some milk & cookies with yo educational self HAAAA

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 29th, 2004, 3:12 pm

Do you have any real knowledge to bring or just recycled info that you got off the internet, u square ass beezy

CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 1st, 2005, 6:51 pm

AMEN to that

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » March 2nd, 2005, 12:36 am

ChAoS wrote:l0l.....I rep the Coast till I die but the south, the east, and midwest got heat too. Stop ackin like a b*cth=p)
NOW DATS REAL TALK!!!!!

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 2nd, 2005, 11:30 pm

makaveli389 wrote:WC Rollin u done w/ ur bitchin and cryin yet. Everybody copys off of everyone else. Thats how human nature is. lol and if u think cali controlled the drug game, u should put away your crack pipe.
i dont know about that one "crack" but for now cali controls the meth industry

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 3rd, 2005, 10:01 am

mamlook wrote:
I might be wrong but I think NY was the crack capital of the U.S. Let alone, I think the problem in Brooklyn whooped the whole state of Calis crack problem!
3. Niggas from the West had the good drugs and controlled the drug circle for decades..
Yeah, Im sure they copied all that from E-40 huh? So I suppose the Caribbean influence with the dreads was all false? As far as the crunk expressions, weren't a lot of those taken from bounce, old school techno and bass music i.e. jam pony express?
SO hold up, what ur saying is that since the black colleges were cheaper down south cali guys came here? Not sure I follow you. As for the southern music...ur right crunk is kinda new. However our music wasnt always slow. Take florida and georgia for example, we always had the faster music over people like texas and tenn. Try to remembe man that crunk music has been around since mid-90's but was underground, even the word was being mentioned by peeps like 3 6 mafia, smurf, kizzy rock, lil jon when he was a DJ...

Peace.
as for the yay thing, nah homie, cali been had that on lock for a long time now. 80 some percent of the yay in the country comes through us, cheaper than anywhere else. Not since the early 80's maybe when florida was the main thing, but mexico is where it comes from now.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 3rd, 2005, 12:26 pm

Panik wrote:
mamlook wrote:

Peace.
as for the yay thing, nah homie, cali been had that on lock for a long time now. 80 some percent of the yay in the country comes through us, cheaper than anywhere else. Not since the early 80's maybe when florida was the main thing, but mexico is where it comes from now.
Very true and where you been hiding at? I havent seen you around in a while.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 4th, 2005, 11:17 am

I wasn't hiding, I was in jail. No cable modem in a cell. LOL

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 4th, 2005, 11:47 am

That was some BS they pulled on you Panik, how did they know you actually did anything?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 4th, 2005, 12:00 pm

long story, maybe some other time.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 4th, 2005, 12:24 pm

Good ol

Lonewolf

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 11th, 2006, 2:33 am

First off, I was raised in all different parts of SOUTHERN CALI, then MOVED TO NORTHERN CALI so IM OG with THIS INFO. Im like a lil' A. Alonso with this shit...peep game ho

NIGGA, mess ALL RAPERS AND IGNORANT MUTHAFUCCAZ WHO DONT KNOW HISTORY!

Felix Mitchell - Oakland
Freeway Rick - LA
Baby D - Oakland

DIS IS WHAT I BEEN TRYIN TO TELL NIGGAZ 4 the LONGEST FINALLY A NIGGA FEEL ME ON DIS

Return to “Music and News”