Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Mister M
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Mister M » March 9th, 2005, 7:07 pm

Before all yall kobe haters bash on kobe heres ia lil tidbit..

PHIL JACKSON WAS NEVER FIRED!!! PUT THAT IN YOUR THICK HEADS HE WAS GIVEN AN OFFER (7-8 MIL/YEAR) THAT HE REFUSED ASKING FOR WHAT? TWELVE PHUCKIN MILLION A YEAR HAH AINT NO DAMN OWNER IN THE RIGHT MINDS GONNA GIVE HIM THAT...NOW ON TO THE "BIG-FAT LAZY" SAME THING HE WAS OFFERED IN EXCESS OF 20 MIL A YEAR THATS MORE THAN ANYBODY MAKES PER YEAR IN THE LEAGUE BUT "FAT ALBERT" WANTED AN EXTENSION OF 120 MILLION FOR 5 YEARS ROUGHLY ABOU 30 MILLION A YEAR AND HES 33 SO IF BUSS GAVE IN LAKERS WOULD BE PAYING HIS FAT @ASS ALL THAT MONEY UNTIL HE TURNED 38 NOT ONLY THAT IT WOULD PUT THE LAKERS IN DEEP mess HOLE AS FAR AS SALARY CAP IS CONCERNED, IN MY OPINION LAKERS DID THE RIGHT DECISION KEEPING THE 26 YEAR OLD SUPERSTAR WHOS IN MY OPINION THE HARDEST WORKING PLAYER IN NBA...YALL ARENT LOOKING FOR THE BIG PICTURE, THIS CURRENT LAKER TEAM WASNT BUILD TO WIN THIS YEAR NOR IT IS A COMPLETE PRODUCT (THIS IS THEIR REBUILDING YEAR) IF YOU KNOW BASKETBALL YOULL KNOW THAT IM TALKIN ABOUT IE. TOO MANY SMALL FORWARDS AND NO TRUE POWER FORWARD AND NOT MAKING DEALS BEOFRE THE DEADLINE TELLS ME THAT THEY WILL MAKE A BIG TRADE FOR AN IMPACT PLAYER COME OFF SEASON... NOW IVE BEEN LAKER FAN SINCE THE EARLY SHOWTIME ERA AND ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT JERRY BUSS IS A WINNER AND ALWAYS WANT TO WIN, HE WONT LET THIS TEAM HOVER AROUND MEDIOCRITY FOR LONG I AS I HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES BEFORE HE WILL HE WILL DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS TEAM BE A CONTENDER AGAIN BE IT BY FREE AGENCY, TRADE OR THE DRAFT OF COMBINATION OF ALL 3 I HAVE FAITH IN THIS ORGANIZATION...

"AND THE LAKER NATION WILL RISE AGAIN!!!"

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 9th, 2005, 7:34 pm

Mister M some of the things you said is true about Shaq but at the same time Shaq took less money to bring Karl Marlone, and Gary Payton over. He worked out a deal with Buss for doing that, and was going to get paid more, after the season, yes Shaq is a cry baby as well and wanted more money. But Shaq was not going no where, Phil Jackson was working out a deal with the owner. Kobe comes in and hit the owner with what he was going to do. They then turned on Phil, in order to keep Kobe happy, Phil himself knew he was out, he actually left before they fired him. It was not the money it was should I keep Kobe are Phil, and you knew who they was going to pick. Kobe made it that way. They had no idea shaq was going to leave, but after Phil left Shaq knew as well as everybody else that Kobe played a big part in all this. Kobe knew what he was doing, he killed to birds with one stone. I'm not a Kobe hater. Kobe got mad game but he lacks the skill in making his team better. Look at how Jordan made the Bulls better, he had Scottie, Kobe got Odom. When you show your team you trust them and will use them they will play. Look at some of the teams the Lakers are losing too. Kobe got to stop thinking he himself can carry a team its impossiable to do. No matter who they get Kobe going to make sure he gets his.

Mister M
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mister M » March 9th, 2005, 7:44 pm

forget, when Chick Hearn, the LEGENDARY man of the Lakers passed away, and when everybody saw it on T.V., who was there for Chick Hearn? I saw Rick Fox, but Kobe? WHERE WAS FUC*ING KOBE AT? HE DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND CHICK HEARN'S FUNERAL. That will tell you he's just in it for himself.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE POSTING HATER, KOBE WAS THERE ALRIGHT I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING ON T.V. AND EVEN TAPED IT (GOT MADD COLLECTION OF LAKERS GAME TAPES AND SPECIAL GATHERINGS LIKE CHAMPIONSHIP PARADES, FUNERALS AND CHIT DATING BACK THEIR FIRST TITTLE IN THE 80'S, MAGIC'S FIRST-ROOKIE) QUIT RIDIN FAT ALBERTS BIG DICK ALREADY...OH YEAH GUESS WHO DIDNT SHOW UP AND I THINK THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I STARTED TO SOUR ON THIS GUY, IF YOU SAY YOUR MAN SHAQ THEN YOURE RIGHT, HE CLAIMED HE WAS BACK IN ORLANDO CONTEMPLATING ON HAVING HIS TOE SURGERY OR GET ANOTHER OPINION YUP THE INFAMOUS "WELL I GOT INJURED DURING COMPANY TIME SO I'LL GET SURGERY ON COMPANNY TIME TOO" WHILE KOBE WAS BUSTING HIS BUTT GETTIN READY FOR "QUATRO" HIS FAT-NESS IS LAYING AROUND NOT DOING ANY CHIT THEN HE CAME BACK AFTER MISSING SO MANY GAMES BUT WHILE HE WAS OUT KOBE SINGLEHANDEDLY KEEP THEM IN THE PLAYOFF RACE EVIDENT BY HIM SCORING 40 PLUS POINT IN 9 STR8T GAMES, THEN FATBOY CAME BACK THIS TIME WEIGHING ABOUT 400 POUNDS AND STARTED COMPLAING ABOUT NOT GETTING TOUCHES REMEMBER "FEED THE BIG DOWG AND BIG DAWG WILL GUARD THE HOUSE" OR SOME CHIT LIKE THAT IN OTHER WORDS HE IS "THREATNING" THE TEAM THAT HE WOULD NOT PLAY DEFENSE IF HE DID NOT GET SOME SHOTS PSSHEEESSHH WHAT A JERK, I GUESS THE REST IS HISTORY....

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » March 9th, 2005, 8:17 pm

Mister M wrote:forget, when Chick Hearn, the LEGENDARY man of the Lakers passed away, and when everybody saw it on T.V., who was there for Chick Hearn? I saw Rick Fox, but Kobe? WHERE WAS FUC*ING KOBE AT? HE DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND CHICK HEARN'S FUNERAL. That will tell you he's just in it for himself.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE POSTING HATER, KOBE WAS THERE ALRIGHT I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING ON T.V. AND EVEN TAPED IT (GOT MADD COLLECTION OF LAKERS GAME TAPES AND SPECIAL GATHERINGS LIKE CHAMPIONSHIP PARADES, FUNERALS AND CHIT DATING BACK THEIR FIRST TITTLE IN THE 80'S, MAGIC'S FIRST-ROOKIE) QUIT RIDIN FAT ALBERTS BIG DICK ALREADY...OH YEAH GUESS WHO DIDNT SHOW UP AND I THINK THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I STARTED TO SOUR ON THIS GUY, IF YOU SAY YOUR MAN SHAQ THEN YOURE RIGHT, HE CLAIMED HE WAS BACK IN ORLANDO CONTEMPLATING ON HAVING HIS TOE SURGERY OR GET ANOTHER OPINION YUP THE INFAMOUS "WELL I GOT INJURED DURING COMPANY TIME SO I'LL GET SURGERY ON COMPANNY TIME TOO" WHILE KOBE WAS BUSTING HIS BUTT GETTIN READY FOR "QUATRO" HIS FAT-NESS IS LAYING AROUND NOT DOING ANY CHIT THEN HE CAME BACK AFTER MISSING SO MANY GAMES BUT WHILE HE WAS OUT KOBE SINGLEHANDEDLY KEEP THEM IN THE PLAYOFF RACE EVIDENT BY HIM SCORING 40 PLUS POINT IN 9 STR8T GAMES, THEN FATBOY CAME BACK THIS TIME WEIGHING ABOUT 400 POUNDS AND STARTED COMPLAING ABOUT NOT GETTING TOUCHES REMEMBER "FEED THE BIG DOWG AND BIG DAWG WILL GUARD THE HOUSE" OR SOME CHIT LIKE THAT IN OTHER WORDS HE IS "THREATNING" THE TEAM THAT HE WOULD NOT PLAY DEFENSE IF HE DID NOT GET SOME SHOTS PSSHEEESSHH WHAT A JERK, I GUESS THE REST IS HISTORY....
Who ever said I was riding on his dick? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Since when did I ever post anything positive about Shaq? I'm just telling you the facts and I ain't even kissing up to the BIG MAN. Besides, if it wasn't for Shaq, Lakers wouldn't have 3 championships by now. Guess what the triangle offense ran through? Shaq. If lakers didn't have Shaq, you think Kobe could have gotten the Lakers to win 3 championships? I don't think so. Let me ask YOU this. What has KOBE BRYANT DONE FOR YOU? He ain't done shi* for you and he ain't gonna do shi* for L.A. The reason why everybody loved Shaq while he was in L.A. is because he went out to L.A., participated in charities, reached out to kids, and gave away free shi* for kids, hell he even yet them ride on his back. What has KOBE ever done for the L.A. community? NADA. Here and there went out to charity and what? Only did it because his image was getting tarnished. Please, stop defending this hog because he's only brought more trouble to the lakers. KOBE BRYANT IS A FREAKING CANCER. Kobe is the Lakers? Bullshi*. Lets see, he won't listen to anybody, everybody has to listen to him. Damn selfish mofo. I rather have LeBron James on the Lakers than this selfish fool. At least, Lebron is proving that he is the next Jordan. Kobe is just pathetic. He doesn't come no where near Jordan. Lakers are better without Kobe. If the old Lakers from last year were on this year's team, at least the Lakers would have made it to the Western Conference Finals for this year. But with the HOG, looks like the Lakers ain't even gonna BE in the playoffs. Sure there are still KOBE FANS out there. But tell me, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME LAKER FANS STARTED CHANTING, "KOBE, KOBE, KOBE, KOBE, KOBE, KOBE,?" When Shaq was in town at Christmas Day they were chanting his name. That was the only time laker fans supported and chanted for Kobe. But tell me, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE LAKER FANS CHANTED "KOBE, KOBE" last year? Hell, LAKER FANS WERE CHANTING HIS NAME MORE LAST YEAR THAN THIS YEAR. Looks like Laker fans are getting tired of his act. In fact, last year, everywhere the lakers went to an arena, fans were wearing Laker jerseys like a mofo. This year, do you see that amount of fans wearing Laker jerseys? Hell nah. Yeah, Kobe is your man huh? You wanna be like him? You wanna be a person like him who don't wanna listen to nobody and listens for himself. Who only thinks for himself? That's ONE MAJOR EGOMANIAC RIGHT THERE.

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » March 10th, 2005, 5:57 pm

a bunch of motherfucking egos fucked up the lakers
it was all there faults

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » March 11th, 2005, 8:21 pm

Mister M wrote:Before all yall kobe haters bash on kobe heres ia lil tidbit..

PHIL JACKSON WAS NEVER FIRED!!! PUT THAT IN YOUR THICK HEADS HE WAS GIVEN AN OFFER (7-8 MIL/YEAR) THAT HE REFUSED ASKING FOR WHAT? TWELVE #%@& MILLION A YEAR HAH AINT NO DAMN OWNER IN THE RIGHT MINDS GONNA GIVE HIM THAT...NOW ON TO THE "BIG-FAT LAZY" SAME THING HE WAS OFFERED IN EXCESS OF 20 MIL A YEAR THATS MORE THAN ANYBODY MAKES PER YEAR IN THE LEAGUE BUT "FAT ALBERT" WANTED AN EXTENSION OF 120 MILLION FOR 5 YEARS ROUGHLY ABOU 30 MILLION A YEAR AND HES 33 SO IF BUSS GAVE IN LAKERS WOULD BE PAYING HIS FAT @ASS ALL THAT MONEY UNTIL HE TURNED 38 NOT ONLY THAT IT WOULD PUT THE LAKERS IN DEEP mess HOLE AS FAR AS SALARY CAP IS CONCERNED, IN MY OPINION LAKERS DID THE RIGHT DECISION KEEPING THE 26 YEAR OLD SUPERSTAR WHOS IN MY OPINION THE HARDEST WORKING PLAYER IN NBA...YALL ARENT LOOKING FOR THE BIG PICTURE, THIS CURRENT LAKER TEAM WASNT BUILD TO WIN THIS YEAR NOR IT IS A COMPLETE PRODUCT (THIS IS THEIR REBUILDING YEAR) IF YOU KNOW BASKETBALL YOULL KNOW THAT IM TALKIN ABOUT IE. TOO MANY SMALL FORWARDS AND NO TRUE POWER FORWARD AND NOT MAKING DEALS BEOFRE THE DEADLINE TELLS ME THAT THEY WILL MAKE A BIG TRADE FOR AN IMPACT PLAYER COME OFF SEASON... NOW IVE BEEN LAKER FAN SINCE THE EARLY SHOWTIME ERA AND ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT JERRY BUSS IS A WINNER AND ALWAYS WANT TO WIN, HE WONT LET THIS TEAM HOVER AROUND MEDIOCRITY FOR LONG I AS I HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES BEFORE HE WILL HE WILL DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS TEAM BE A CONTENDER AGAIN BE IT BY FREE AGENCY, TRADE OR THE DRAFT OF COMBINATION OF ALL 3 I HAVE FAITH IN THIS ORGANIZATION...

"AND THE LAKER NATION WILL RISE AGAIN!!!"
Goddam...readin that restored my faith in humanity. Finally...someone who understands the facts rather than hating on the Lakers cuz everyone else does it. Kobe Bryant has no authority over Lakers management..He's a great player, and because of this his opinion is listened to...does this change the fact that it's both Kobe and Shaq's faults that Shaq and Jackson are gone? Hell no. The Lakers cut off what was soon to become dead weight, and a large contract by making that trade with Miami, and in a year or two that'll be clear.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 12th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
hitonme wrote:Bryant can still fix things. He just has to be careful what comes out in public and what not. I hear he's gonna do an interview with Charles Barkley Next Thursday on TNT. Can't wait what he has to say or better than that, what negative comments might slip out of his mouth.
CANT WAIT TILL DEC 25 AND KOBE GOES DOWN THE LANE......AND BIG SHACK GIVE HIM THAT HARD FOUL.
@WHO WON THAT GAME?

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 13th, 2005, 2:22 am

Mister M wrote:forget, when Chick Hearn, the LEGENDARY man of the Lakers passed away, and when everybody saw it on T.V., who was there for Chick Hearn? I saw Rick Fox, but Kobe? WHERE WAS FUC*ING KOBE AT? HE DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND CHICK HEARN'S FUNERAL. That will tell you he's just in it for himself.

i agree with you, basically the lakers organization got tired of shaq's lazy asz, his complaining, and him getting injured and getting his surgeries during company time, shaq is not consistent. if he would've stayed in the lakers his asz would still be a fat azs but since he moved to another team and noticed his carreer was in jeopardy i guess he got smart and did the right thing, lost some weight. have faith in kobe cause i think either next season of the season after he will get another championship ring, this season the lakers will probably make it to the playoffs and if they win the first round who knows what can happen from there

cashville
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cashville » March 15th, 2005, 7:46 pm

LAKERS R THRU

??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ??Shady?? » March 25th, 2005, 9:21 am

I have been a Lakers Fan all my life, but as long as Kobe is there I refuse to watch em play. I think he is a lil bitch. Yeah he is a damn good player, but he needed to understand the importance of having Shaq at his side and being a team player. Now he is definitely the #1 option on offense but look at their record with him at the helm.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 2nd, 2005, 4:01 am

Even Chucky Atkins can smell the bull$hit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 3rd, 2005, 8:33 pm

yup^

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 6th, 2005, 5:19 pm

how do you think they would be if they got rid of kobe instead of shaq?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 6th, 2005, 5:26 pm

just look at miami

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 6th, 2005, 9:28 pm

purplecityhello wrote:just look at miami
Yeah but Miami has a Star guard by the name of Dwayne Wade.

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » April 7th, 2005, 8:26 am

se11 wrote:how do you think they would be if they got rid of kobe instead of shaq?
alot better

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 9th, 2005, 9:08 pm

hitonme wrote:No more championships in the years to come all thanks to this guy. He gets Phil fired, gets Shaq traded, and now Karl Malone doesn't wanna be a Laker anymore. I wonder why? Can you smell a championship coming to LA? HELL NO all thanks to Kobe. No more Fisher (0.4 seconds) no more Rush (6 3-pointers to clinch the Western Conference Championship against Minnesota) no more Fox and all the Lakers have is a bunch of young players that don't even play defense for SHI*. Yeah, they gonna make the playoffs but they gonna lose to san antonio, Minnesota, or Dallas in the first round. I rather pick the Old Lakers over the New Lakers any day of the year.
yeah, you are so right, Kobe is the most spoiled player in NBA history, but I heard Lebron in Cleveland, is about to start calling shots over there. Where are the Magic's, Jordon's, Malone's, and Bird's, the guys that respected the game???????????

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » April 11th, 2005, 8:39 am

alonso wrote:
hitonme wrote:No more championships in the years to come all thanks to this guy. He gets Phil fired, gets Shaq traded, and now Karl Malone doesn't wanna be a Laker anymore. I wonder why? Can you smell a championship coming to LA? HELL NO all thanks to Kobe. No more Fisher (0.4 seconds) no more Rush (6 3-pointers to clinch the Western Conference Championship against Minnesota) no more Fox and all the Lakers have is a bunch of young players that don't even play defense for SHI*. Yeah, they gonna make the playoffs but they gonna lose to san antonio, Minnesota, or Dallas in the first round. I rather pick the Old Lakers over the New Lakers any day of the year.
yeah, you are so right, Kobe is the most spoiled player in NBA history, but I heard Lebron in Cleveland, is about to start calling shots over there. Where are the Magic's, Jordon's, Malone's, and Bird's, the guys that respected the game???????????
haha thats old

today's game is about one thing: the spotlight

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » April 30th, 2005, 2:34 am

Yeah Lakers are shit now