Yo was 2Pac a blood?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Yo was 2Pac a blood?

Unread post by bgcasper » April 11th, 2004, 4:43 am

LOLOL NIGGA WERE YOU FROM ????CACA LAKE LOLOLOLOL SHYT LAKE THATS A FUNNY NAME CUUZZZ , BUT YOU SEEMS TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT TUPAC WAS HE HANGIN' WITH YOU IN CACA LAKE ?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » April 11th, 2004, 8:24 am

lol casper dont hurt'em, i believ that stands for north carolina,

but as for the topic, listen to his lyrics, it planly tells you where his heart was.
as a matter of fact listen to "hearts of men" that richard pryor skit he had in there, (in my town they had about 5 gangs in it, i was from all 5, whatever side was winning, "thats my side")

as we all know pac was no dummy he came to the west because at that time the row had it sewed up, and the biggy beef only fueled his mislead flames.

as you can see it aint no joke out here, cause he came out here, trying to jump on the bandwagon, thug or not this aint somethin you just jump into,

and the incident that led to his demise, what are so called millionares, doin stompin a compton nigga out in a high class hotel at an event such as they were at, and those of us who know what happens when you do something like that to a nigga from compton they comin "right back"

pac may not have anticipated this, but who knows, judgment has already been set!!!

PEACE!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 11th, 2004, 10:42 am

YEAH HE JUMPED ON THE WRONG NIGGA FROM THE WRONG SET .NOW I DINT KNOW CACALAKE MENT NORTH CAROLINA PEACE WORLDWIDE

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 29th, 2004, 4:44 pm

2pac was more affilated with bloods
couple songs he claims MOB but i doubthis a bloood
To live and die in LA and another song he says"scream out M.O.B Til i die"

Parole

Unread post by Parole » June 29th, 2004, 8:56 pm

YOTC wrote:2pac was not a gangbanger he even said it in his song "F*** The World" on his "All Eyez On Me"

he said "They wanna know if I claim the click, that I'm
hangin with, and if I'm down with this bangin stuff, Well homie I don't give
a "i will get banned" if you Blood or because, Long as ya got love for thugs" once again like i said people get on here tryin to act like they know all this stuff about whats goin on in the streets and what not but yall dont know nothin the word MOB on his arm stands for Money Over B****** it dont have notin to do with bloods
Yo, its "i dont give a f*ck if you blood or cuzz, long as you got love for thugz" Just droppin some knowledge.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 30th, 2004, 9:32 am

THAT WAS A NEWS CLIP OF TUPAC COMING OUT OF COURT,HE'S SPITTING IN THE FACE OF THE CAMERA CREW.HE CLAIMED THUGLIFE.

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 3rd, 2004, 1:27 am

U dumb fuck. Tupac wasn't a blood or crip. M.O.B stood for Money Over Bitches. Listen to his tracks. Ne Tupac fan knows that!

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 3rd, 2004, 1:28 am

dam thing keep editng my shyt. It's Money Over Bytches

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 7th, 2004, 11:55 am

Blaze wrote:U dumb #%@&. Tupac wasn't a blood or crip. M.O.B stood for Money Over women. Listen to his tracks. Ne Tupac fan knows that!
YOU GOT SHYT FCKED UP OVER ME HOME BOY :!: BLAZE, I NEVER SAID PAC GANG BANGED,SO CHILL THE FCK OUT..........PEACE..

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 8th, 2004, 10:40 am

What's the name of the topic?: Yo was Tupac A Blood? nuff said

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » July 18th, 2004, 11:35 pm

Anonymous wrote:[color=red] GANGMEMBER DONT LET NO ONE WHO ISNT IN HANG OUT AND CHILL..[/color]
you would know this how?lol

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 21st, 2004, 8:17 pm

Anonymous wrote:
GANGMEMBER DONT LET NO ONE WHO ISNT IN HANG OUT AND CHILL..
you would know this how?lol

beause he don't. it ain't about who in, it about if the niggas will ride with you and you can trust.

Krimson

Unread post by Krimson » July 24th, 2004, 1:43 am

The homie pac was neva blood or crip regardless of what flag he rocked ya man suge had him screamin M.O.B on records but its nuthin

pac was an artist with gang ties nuthin more nuthin less

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » July 27th, 2004, 1:53 pm

listen to the song "to live in die in LA", he says "and i got the hoova nigga$ with me"

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 27th, 2004, 11:53 pm

Onse Agian i'ma say dis. 2pac wasn't bangin no gangs of any kind!!!

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » July 28th, 2004, 1:28 am

just listen to the song

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 28th, 2004, 3:32 am

Tupac was never in a gang of any kind. he had gang ties only. He didn't need to join one. It's even in the movie Tupac Ressurection

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 28th, 2004, 8:04 am

Pac was just trying to fit in with Suge and that was his downfall.
But right now I was reading the VIBE book on TUPAC and on page 22 they say his mom was a GANGSTA DISCIPLES member when she was a teenager.

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 29th, 2004, 1:28 am

Pac was just trying to fit in with Suge and that was his downfall.
But right now I was reading the VIBE book on TUPAC and on page 22 they say his mom was a GANGSTA DISCIPLES member when she was a teenager.

that's buulshyt. Pac's mom was a Black Panther member. Vibe on that bullshyt.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 29th, 2004, 2:57 pm

Didn't you hear what I said when she was a teenager then she joined the BLACK PANTHER's when she was older.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 29th, 2004, 10:11 pm

some one can't read

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 30th, 2004, 3:45 pm

That was a made up interview. there ar documentaries including Tupac Ressurection were she says absolutely nothing about Ganxtah Disciples. She was a black panther for most of her life. she had tupac when she was still young. that's why nobody read VIBE kuz dey b spreading fake syht.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » August 1st, 2004, 9:12 pm

FIRST OFF PAC WASNT TRYIN 2 FIT IN with SUGE. HE HUNG AROUND SUGE A BIT 2 MUCH, MORE THAN WHAT HE SHOULD OF. NOW PAC WASNT A BLOOD, BUT HE WAS KNOWN 4 KICKIN IT with LUEDERS PARK MOB (WEST COVINA MOB). SUGE ALSO HUNG with THE MOB. M.O.B. DO STAND 4 MONEY OVER B****ES, BUT IT ALSO STAND 4 THE MOB.
SUGE HAD A CLUB IN VEGAS CALLED 662, LOOK ON A PHONE AND YOULL SEE THAT IT SPELLS M.O.B.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » August 2nd, 2004, 9:06 am

J-DUB wrote:FIRST OFF PAC WASNT TRYIN 2 FIT IN with SUGE. HE HUNG AROUND SUGE A BIT 2 MUCH, MORE THAN WHAT HE SHOULD OF. NOW PAC WASNT A BLOOD, BUT HE WAS KNOWN 4 KICKIN IT with LUEDERS PARK MOB (WEST COVINA MOB). SUGE ALSO HUNG with THE MOB. M.O.B. DO STAND 4 MONEY OVER B****ES, BUT IT ALSO STAND 4 THE MOB.
SUGE HAD A CLUB IN VEGAS CALLED 662, LOOK ON A PHONE AND YOULL SEE THAT IT SPELLS M.O.B.
old news

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » August 2nd, 2004, 2:21 pm

MAYBE OLD NEWS TO U "PROFESSOR" BUT SOME PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT !!!

Storm
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Storm » August 20th, 2004, 3:08 am

J-DUB wrote:FIRST OFF PAC WASNT TRYIN 2 FIT IN with SUGE. HE HUNG AROUND SUGE A BIT 2 MUCH, MORE THAN WHAT HE SHOULD OF. NOW PAC WASNT A BLOOD, BUT HE WAS KNOWN 4 KICKIN IT with LUEDERS PARK MOB (WEST COVINA MOB). SUGE ALSO HUNG with THE MOB. M.O.B. DO STAND 4 MONEY OVER B****ES, BUT IT ALSO STAND 4 THE MOB.
While doing research for something else (while I should have been working ) I found this in a longer article about Kershaun Scott aka Lil Monster.

"Though by 1992 he was not active in the daily gang violence surrounding him, Scott claims he and his friends were instigators of the riots that began at Florence and Normandie following the Rodney King verdict. “There were homies who said, ‘Let’s get some signs and have a peaceful protest,’” Scott says. “I’m not gonna lie to you, I said, ‘Let’s rip shit up, let’s show the powers that be how we feel.’”

When police withdrew and the media swooped in, Scott stepped into the limelight. His articulateness landed him numerous appearances on Nightline. Soon, other shows came calling. “I was in New York doing Donahue, and they rolled footage of my homies being arrested by [former Los Angeles Police Chief] Daryl Gates,” Scott says. “Phil Donahue was like, ‘You know these people?’” He also began lecturing in colleges and juvenile detention facilities around the country, and sitting in on call-in radio shows to counsel at-risk youth.

In the wake of the riots, while already a media darling, Scott helped negotiate a historic gang truce, which further elevated his profile as a leader and community spokesman. In 1992, Tupac Shakur’s manager saw him on Nightline and invited him to Atlanta to work with the Malcolm X Center for Self-Determination, which led to a stint on Shakur’s payroll when the rapper went on tour.

“I think Tupac’s manager wanted to pull him out of that gangster shit, and he knew ’Pac looked up to me,” Scott says. “Whenever he was in L.A., he would call me and we’d hang. There always seemed to be famous people around.”

the whole article is here (for those who are interested).

http://www.laweekly.com/ink/04/10/features-anderson.php

Everything I've read (though admit being in the UK I'm going by second hand sources) just seems to back up what people have been saying already 'Pac hung out with both sides.....also if you read the book that goes with the doccumentary 'ressurection' 'Pac had been going around in all the cities he toured/visited - getting all the gangs together and trying to get them to sign up to the 'THUGLIFE code' - and he was quoted as saying people would come simply because he was 'Pac and they were curious....now if you're trying to get people to sign up to a code of conduct it doesn't make sense to just get one side to sign - otherwise it's like the Geneva convention - one side plays by the rules and the other side does everything it can to break them.

-------
I've just seen the duplicate topic in the same section..... and would like to point out I can only go by the sources I have access to - if there's more information I dont have then by all means let me know.

S

D B R A Z Y

Unread post by D B R A Z Y » August 31st, 2004, 5:08 pm

you guys haven't been watching t.v and watching documentaries. If you did watch them, then u didnt listen closely. I watched a documentary for suge knight and 2pac. It was basically about them 2. Now somewhere in the middle to ending you will hear the facts of where they are from. The guy said clearly, "Suge Knight and 2pac is from MOB piru." Trust me this is true. After the guy says that, he starts explaining how 2pac got into the gang.

2pac used to be from the east coast but once he came down to the west coast he then got affiliated with suge knight then to the MOB pirus.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » August 31st, 2004, 5:40 pm

Yo, Tupac wasn't a CRIP or blood he was a young blacc man who didn't have a chance to shine. He moves HIP--HOP like no else can.
If he did or not pass away he gave a chance for DMX,J-RULE,cameron,dip-shit,and other cat's to shine if he was still living there would be no MASE ,GAY WEST, and alot of others cat's. That man fucc'ed up by being pimped by suge who if anyone knows wasn't a officail blood.
But PAC cared about Community Resource's In Policing the BLACC PANTHER's Anthem.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 6th, 2004, 3:19 pm

my opinion is pac didn't have the right protection out there in la

when he was in oakland, he was connected and people watched out for him , they didn't have him doin crazy ass shit that gets negative attention...
oakland kept pac grounded and he was connected to some powerful people

those who are from the bay and know the haps know who i'm talkin of...

and no pac was not a blood nor a crip, he was loved by everone....even his killer

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » September 12th, 2004, 6:17 am

^^^ agreed real talk

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 12th, 2004, 1:45 pm

I DONT THINK I CAN BELIEVE THAT PAC HAD LOVE FOR HIS KILLER.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 12th, 2004, 1:47 pm

^ he dint sey he loved his killer he sed
bayarearep wrote: he was loved by everone....even his killer
he saying pacs killer even loved pac