Does any one like the GAME

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 162
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 5:52 pm
Location: Compton
Contact:

Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 12th, 2005, 11:07 am

hes in g-unit and hes a thight rapper

Anonymous20

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 12th, 2005, 11:10 am

yeah i do

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » January 12th, 2005, 1:36 pm

He's my favorite right now and whether or not his "G" status is really valid becuase I'm evidently not from Comptone so I wouldn't know. He's a great entertainer and I can relate to his music bottom line.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by BlaKK » January 12th, 2005, 2:10 pm

Aite

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 12th, 2005, 2:44 pm

I heard a track produced by Kanye West that I think was both Game and Kanye’s best work (not the single that’s all over right the place now, another track). Had a little vocal sample ‘dreeeaam’ kinda like how Fabolous used the ‘breeeathe’. I wasn’t feelin that too tough, that the style was so similar. But Kanye killed it so hard that I can’t even hate.

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 12th, 2005, 6:10 pm

i got a picture of game the "cBP" in PURE blue

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » January 12th, 2005, 7:14 pm

that doesn't matter anymore in the westcoast... The b's and c's are past the color wearing ordeal.

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 12th, 2005, 7:17 pm

gyea but still.. a blue hoodie with a blue sweat band ? i can see sum blue jeans or sum blue on ur T but a hoodie with a sweat band is overkill

User avatar
Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 12:31 am
Location: Sagnasty-In The Land Of 5

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by Nik » January 12th, 2005, 11:27 pm

Yeah game tight





and if someone DONT BANG why the fuck does it matter if they wear blue?he may be from CBP but he aint bangin

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 124
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 8:06 am

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 13th, 2005, 10:57 am

I like Game but if he aint from CBP which I think we all are pretty sure that he's not, than why in the world do he claim it so hard. I understand if your brother or a couple of your friends or in a gang and you just hang around them and or cool with them and be like yea, I'm cool with them or I'm down with them, but he be on some old THIS CBP, NOW WHAT type of stuff flame up and everything one minute, than the next minute, already stated, he blue down at different events. I know alot of people don't trip as much about colors and stuff as in the past, but it has to be a point in anything you're in where they're are limits, and if not what is it purpose.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: September 3rd, 2004, 7:41 am

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by 1111§ » January 13th, 2005, 12:54 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:gyea but still.. a blue hoodie with a blue sweat band ? i can see sum blue jeans or sum blue on ur T but a hoodie with a sweat band is overkill


like Quik said: and if you see me in all blue you gone frown/but I'm bridging the gap ......

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 13th, 2005, 6:39 pm

kalm down kids - im just sayin its over kill. and i wuldnt b l00kin at rap for gang knowledge. and its still overkill for a piru to be krushin in all blue. but dont start wylin out over that i kno Bloods who roam all blue outfits too

User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 15th, 2005, 10:18 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I heard a track produced by Kanye West that I think was both Game and Kanye’s best work (not the single that’s all over right the place now, another track). Had a little vocal sample ‘dreeeaam’ kinda like how Fabolous used the ‘breeeathe’. I wasn’t feelin that too tough, that the style was so similar. But Kanye killed it so hard that I can’t even hate.


Pimp those are 2 of the hardest tracKs on the disk.

User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 15th, 2005, 10:22 pm

S.R.E. wrote:I like Game but if he aint from CBP which I think we all are pretty sure that he's not, than why in the world do he claim it so hard. I understand if your brother or a couple of your friends or in a gang and you just hang around them and or cool with them and be like yea, I'm cool with them or I'm down with them, but he be on some old THIS CBP, NOW WHAT type of stuff flame up and everything one minute, than the next minute, already stated, he blue down at different events. I know alot of people don't trip as much about colors and stuff as in the past, but it has to be a point in anything you're in where they're are limits, and if not what is it purpose.


If he aint from CBP he tattoo'd up with CBP and klaims it every chance he gets. So if they aint tripped why the FucK is yall niggaz trippin? Let that man klaim what he klaim and yall niggaz klaim what yall klaim.

User avatar
NoMaD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: February 14th, 2004, 1:39 pm

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by NoMaD » January 17th, 2005, 2:04 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:If he aint from CBP he tattoo'd up with CBP and klaims it every chance he gets. So if they aint tripped why the fu-- is yall niggaz trippin? Let that man klaim what he klaim and yall niggaz klaim what yall klaim.


Word

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 154
Joined: January 13th, 2005, 11:38 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by kenni » January 17th, 2005, 3:23 am

yea, he's not that bad..

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by Individual » January 17th, 2005, 6:29 am

It personally dont matter where he from or what he wears

But I aint feeling his shit..2 me..His music is East Coast Music

If he didnt say Cedar Block and Eazy-e..I would think he from NY

He ever raps about NY n shit..

and the production on his CD is FUCKIN HORRIBLE..

NOT 1 WEST COAST PRODUCER

I was atleast looking forward to a QUIK beat on ther..cuzz they both claim the Compton Piru thing..

but not 1 west coast producer..Dr.Dre dont count....never mind man..i aint gonna get on dre right now ..but yea

User avatar
LOONEY TOON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 58
Joined: January 12th, 2005, 11:19 pm
Location: 216-CLEVELAND OHIO,the.LAND

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by LOONEY TOON » January 18th, 2005, 10:20 am

he ok

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 124
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 8:06 am

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 18th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Nobody tripping on Game, to me, most of his music has been quailty material no matter what cost he from. Also, he can claim what he want to claim, alot of people out their who claim blood or crip or confused anyway, they just follow along with the trend.

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 162
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 5:52 pm
Location: Compton
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 21st, 2005, 10:49 am

have you seen the pic of him in the vibe magazine he has a shirt that has a blood shaking hands with a crip
up even game has crips behind him cause its just balck wall street

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 74
Joined: January 14th, 2005, 6:29 pm
Location: Pigtown, MD
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by Word. » January 23rd, 2005, 6:48 pm

SAVAGE wrote:have you seen the pic of him in the vibe magazine he has a shirt that has a blood shaking hands with a crip
up even game has crips behind him cause its just balck wall street


Yeah i saw that pic. He used to do drive by shootings at his moms house cause she was a crip.

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 23rd, 2005, 7:13 pm

any got this pic online?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by olo » January 23rd, 2005, 7:23 pm

Word. wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:have you seen the pic of him in the vibe magazine he has a shirt that has a blood shaking hands with a crip
up even game has crips behind him cause its just balck wall street


Yeah i saw that pic. He used to do drive by shootings at his moms house cause she was a crip.


She was a crip, but he didn't do no drive-by's there. Stop lying, weenie.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by LcBwC » January 23rd, 2005, 7:44 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:any got this pic online?

its @ http://www.vibe.com

User avatar
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 852
Joined: November 11th, 2004, 10:06 pm
Location: ChicagoBurbia
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 23rd, 2005, 9:17 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:He's my favorite right now and whether or not his "G" status is really valid becuase I'm evidently not from Comptone so I wouldn't know. He's a great entertainer and I can relate to his music bottom line.


i feel ya bro,

G-unit Beg for mercy has refrences to him being a blood. "you aint a crip like snoop, you aint a blood like game"

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by Y.G. » January 24th, 2005, 2:50 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
S.R.E. wrote:I like Game but if he aint from CBP which I think we all are pretty sure that he's not, than why in the world do he claim it so hard. I understand if your brother or a couple of your friends or in a gang and you just hang around them and or cool with them and be like yea, I'm cool with them or I'm down with them, but he be on some old THIS CBP, NOW WHAT type of stuff flame up and everything one minute, than the next minute, already stated, he blue down at different events. I know alot of people don't trip as much about colors and stuff as in the past, but it has to be a point in anything you're in where they're are limits, and if not what is it purpose.


If he aint from CBP he tattoo'd up with CBP and klaims it every chance he gets. So if they aint tripped why the fu-- is yall niggaz trippin? Let that man klaim what he klaim and yall niggaz klaim what yall klaim.



GIRL DON'T TRIP THESE NIGGAZ DON'T WALK THE STREETS OF BOMPTON TO KNOW IF HES FAKE OR NOT, BUT ANYWAYS THE NIGGA CD IS BANGIN.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by cbi562 » January 24th, 2005, 3:07 am

On some interview I heard - Yukmouth said he gots a video of that dude strippin.

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by mr. chill » January 25th, 2005, 4:14 pm

Y.G. wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:
S.R.E. wrote:I like Game but if he aint from CBP which I think we all are pretty sure that he's not, than why in the world do he claim it so hard. I understand if your brother or a couple of your friends or in a gang and you just hang around them and or cool with them and be like yea, I'm cool with them or I'm down with them, but he be on some old THIS CBP, NOW WHAT type of stuff flame up and everything one minute, than the next minute, already stated, he blue down at different events. I know alot of people don't trip as much about colors and stuff as in the past, but it has to be a point in anything you're in where they're are limits, and if not what is it purpose.


If he aint from CBP he tattoo'd up with CBP and klaims it every chance he gets. So if they aint tripped why the fu-- is yall niggaz trippin? Let that man klaim what he klaim and yall niggaz klaim what yall klaim.



GIRL DON'T TRIP THESE NIGGAZ DON'T WALK THE STREETS OF compton TO KNOW IF HES FAKE OR NOT, BUT ANYWAYS THE NIGGA CD IS BANGIN.



GAME=CBP + GREAT LYRICIST

where did all the game haters go, there used to be a ton on this site, I guess they have nothin to say now, hell some even switched up and started dickridin game, and yall know who yall are

User avatar
Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: May 27th, 2004, 2:00 pm
Location: West Side of Verdugo IE

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by Shadow(909) » January 25th, 2005, 10:48 pm

Does The Game know Lil Rob? because i bought his CD (its pretty good) and i was reading the booklet in the cd and i read Lil Rob in there

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 162
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 5:52 pm
Location: Compton
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 26th, 2005, 10:37 am

all i know is that he grew up in a crip neighborhood and then became a blood

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by olo » January 26th, 2005, 11:43 am

SAVAGE wrote:all i know is that he grew up in a crip neighborhood and then became a blood


Yeah, you and the other 600,000 people who bought his CD/DVD.

User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Re: Does any one like the GAME

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 26th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Individual wrote:It personally dont matter where he from or what he wears

But I aint feeling his shit..2 me..His music is East Coast Music

If he didnt say Cedar Block and Eazy-e..I would think he from NY

He ever raps about NY n shit..

and the production on his CD is FUCKIN HORRIBLE..

NOT 1 WEST COAST PRODUCER

I was atleast looking forward to a QUIK beat on ther..cuzz they both claim the Compton Piru thing..

but not 1 west coast producer..Dr.Dre dont count....never mind man..i aint gonna get on dre right now ..but yea


If I aint mistaken DJ Quik helped or produced "this is how we do"

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”