50 cent beefing with Murder Inc,D block and Terror squad

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 50 cent beefing with Murder Inc,D block and Terror squad

Unread post by Word. » January 24th, 2005, 6:15 pm

Cause he doesn't have a comeback.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 24th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Word. wrote:Cause he doesn't have a comeback.
haha tru tru -nice

LOONEY TOON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LOONEY TOON » January 24th, 2005, 10:23 pm

Word. wrote:50 is doing shit to prove he's tuff or whatever it's all show.
i agree 100% with you on that,50 putting on a tuff guy image.just what i see from the outside.....

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » January 25th, 2005, 4:03 pm

What they need to do, is set-up a ring and let both them fools go at it from the shoulders. I dont think 50 is doing it for the Publicity, They straight up hate each other. When I first saw that "New york,New York" video, some of Fat joe's line's seemed like they were talking about 50 switchin sides(The West Coast)

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 31st, 2005, 11:53 am

50 sounds like a whiny lil girl.I remember when Kurupt dissed DMX for allegedly bonin' foxy.DMX didnt have to diss him back because any real nigga would know that dissin a man because he boned your chick is weak as hell.Kurupt lost respect from me for that,and 50 seems like that same type of cat.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » January 31st, 2005, 11:55 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:50 sounds like a whiny lil girl.I remember when Kurupt dissed DMX for allegedly bonin' foxy.DMX didnt have to diss him back because any real nigga would know that dissin a man because he boned your chick is weak as hell.Kurupt lost respect from me for that,and 50 seems like that same type of cat.
Amen. I got no real respect for 50, he might be making 10 mil but how much money does he see after everyone takes chunks out of it. Word is Jay-Z is coming back and putting it againts 50 Cent. I don't know if it's true, but it would be nice to see a real hip hop hustler step in. I still prefer Jadakiss over 50 cus hes just tight

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 1st, 2005, 1:28 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:50 sounds like a whiny lil girl.I remember when Kurupt dissed DMX for allegedly bonin' foxy.DMX didnt have to diss him back because any real nigga would know that dissin a man because he boned your chick is weak as hell.Kurupt lost respect from me for that,and 50 seems like that same type of cat.
Amen. I got no real respect for 50, he might be making 10 mil but how much money does he see after everyone takes chunks out of it. Word is Jay-Z is coming back and putting it againts 50 Cent. I don't know if it's true, but it would be nice to see a real hip hop hustler step in. I still prefer Jadakiss over 50 cus hes just tight
where u heard Jay-Z komin bak to smash 50

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 1st, 2005, 1:53 pm

olo is a fag

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 1st, 2005, 2:32 pm

demonte wrote:olo is a fag
Thats not nice, groupie. How am I a fag, when you are the one sweatin me. Apparently, I'm on your mind. I didn't mention your name. Stay in your lane, clown.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 1st, 2005, 3:57 pm

olo wrote:
demonte wrote:olo is a fag
Thats not nice, groupie. How am I a fag, when you are the one sweatin me. Apparently, I'm on your mind. I didn't mention your name. Stay in your lane, clown.
your talking about "clown" when all u do is TRY to clown on people. calling him a groupie because you sit here doin yuh lil font drive by's on people and try to diss every1. as far as "sweatin" you sit there and attack every1 who talks on any thread ur in, looks like ur sweatin trying to make a name for yourself. you dont need to mention names to offend people or catch people's attention. especially if your acting like an idiot.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 1st, 2005, 6:10 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
562_HOMIE wrote:
where u heard Jay-Z komin bak to smash 50
U know I got it of the close homie, I'll look more into to it; but hes the type of homie who doesn't BS like that and spits facts. He also told me that Gotti's in jail for fraud. Does anyone know anything about that?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 1st, 2005, 6:57 pm

hes in for a whole mess a stuff goto http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/Irv_Go ... _FBI/3405/

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 1st, 2005, 9:32 pm

50's a very smart businessman, put it that way. He's great at knowing how to blow up his album and create publicity. Is this gonna help him sell records? Hell yeah. Is he gonna regret causing all this beef? Definitely.

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » February 1st, 2005, 11:38 pm

Who cares what 50 says? he sold out along time ago and doesn't have any credibility anymore.

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 2nd, 2005, 6:12 pm

I dont think he ever had credibility. Everyone knew he was a fraud. Irv was right when he said it doesnt mean you're gangsta just cuz you got shot, any bitch can get shot. He was living off that to promote himself.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 2nd, 2005, 6:34 pm

Yall bark a good game, but get a check for $15 million and see how tough your ass acts then. I know I'd be in the first flight out the ghetto. I ain't hatin on homie, do your thang. If you don't like something don't listen to it. I just think it's hilarious reading what some don't know's write about he fake and he ain't hard, lol I would like to actually see the fools writing that shit.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 3rd, 2005, 1:54 pm

50 said he used to b a blood b4 he hit mainstream. and no1 in any queenz sets ever met the nigga let alone put him on ther set. if thats not fake i duno wut u kall fake. and as far as aint hard.. i kno a nigga who got shot 14 times by a 9 and he never talks about that shit unless you ask em.. and he also got the nigga back 50 kant even find out who shot his ass

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 3rd, 2005, 2:02 pm

^^ WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FIFTY SAID HE WAS A BLOOD? HE HAS BEEN CLOWNIN NY BLOODS & CRIPS PRETTY BAD

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 3rd, 2005, 3:40 pm

said it on a BET interview wen he first kame out to sum black duke whho asked him if he had any ties to gangs while he dealed

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 3rd, 2005, 3:42 pm

BTW i guess your e-yelling at me with your caps? and "clowning" lmao 50 aint really good at disses AT ALL so i highly doubt he's "clowning" and he can diss them all he wunts. he got alot of room to talk about any1 in NY when he aint allowed in his old h00d

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 4th, 2005, 6:51 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:50 said he used to b a blood b4 he hit mainstream. and no1 in any queenz sets ever met the nigga let alone put him on ther set. if thats not fake i duno wut u kall fake. and as far as aint hard.. i kno a nigga who got shot 14 times by a 9 and he never talks about that shit unless you ask em.. and he also got the nigga back 50 kant even find out who shot his ass

50 never said he was a blood on BET, let alone any other interview. 50 says a lot of things that are suspect, but he never said he was a blood. Thats is pure fabrication. He said he sold drugs. He never once said he was a blood. That is an outright lie. As a matter of fact, you never ever been to Queens, so how do you know what people from queens know, since all you know is Darby Township in PA.
Last edited by olo on February 4th, 2005, 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 4th, 2005, 6:54 am

thrak wrote:^^ WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FIFTY SAID HE WAS A BLOOD? HE HAS BEEN CLOWNIN NY BLOODS & CRIPS PRETTY BAD
Where has he clowned NY Bloods and Crips? what proof do you have? There is no proof because he never clowned them. Why are you spreading false information?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 4th, 2005, 7:55 am

He mighta not said it directly, but word was definitely out that he was blood-affiliated. Not actively bangin but just down with a set or some shit like that. I'm not gonna say one way or the other if it's true cause I don't know, but there was a buzz going around NYC about 50-Cent is Blood-affiliated. That BUZZ is what's fact. NOT '50-Cent is a blood' so Olo don't mishear the words.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 4th, 2005, 8:43 am

Cold Bear wrote:He mighta not said it directly, but word was definitely out that he was blood-affiliated. Not actively bangin but just down with a set or some shit like that. I'm not gonna say one way or the other if it's true cause I don't know, but there was a buzz going around NYC about 50-Cent is Blood-affiliated. That BUZZ is what's fact. NOT '50-Cent is a blood' so Olo don't mishear the words.

Buzz is not the same thing as him saying it. There was a buzz he had his hand chopped off. A buzz could be anything. Buzz ain't no fact. Its just gossip, what females do. The real don't gossip, they go about their business.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 4th, 2005, 8:54 am

olo wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:He mighta not said it directly, but word was definitely out that he was blood-affiliated. Not actively bangin but just down with a set or some shit like that. I'm not gonna say one way or the other if it's true cause I don't know, but there was a buzz going around NYC about 50-Cent is Blood-affiliated. That BUZZ is what's fact. NOT '50-Cent is a blood' so Olo don't mishear the words.

Buzz is not the same thing as him saying it. There was a buzz he had his hand chopped off. A buzz could be anything. Buzz ain't no fact. Its just gossip, what females do. The real don't gossip, they go about their business.
Wow, thanks for that clarification. and that is SO TRUE. GOOD JOB

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 4th, 2005, 9:05 am

thrak wrote:^^ WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FIFTY SAID HE WAS A BLOOD? HE HAS BEEN CLOWNIN NY BLOODS & CRIPS PRETTY BAD
when did he clown ny crips and bloods. tell me that. he knows ny crips n bloods he aint stupid 2 clown em

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 4th, 2005, 9:10 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:said it on a BET interview wen he first kame out to sum black duke whho asked him if he had any ties to gangs while he dealed

where 50 is frum is straight blood

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 4th, 2005, 10:33 am

Q you from Jamaica right? Ain't it widespread around his hood that he was a pussy and didn't act all hard like he does now?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 4th, 2005, 12:46 pm

olo wrote:That is an outright lie. As a matter of fact, you never ever been to Queens, so how do you know what people from queens know, since all you know is Darby Township in PA.
never said i went to QNZ but i got madd homies up there. no lies ive seen it i dont kare wut u think, u sit here n talk shit over the net but wouldnt say none of ur lil insults in my face. i kno NOTHING about darby township idiot i got no idea wut ur tryna get at. Philly n Darby r 2 different areas moron thats like sayin Miami and Tampa are the same. because there in the same state dont mean shit. i guess i kno about the PIT 2? i kno wut ppl in queenz kno from all my ppl up there. your an idiot

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 4th, 2005, 12:58 pm

olo wrote:Lets all have peace man. There is too much negativity going on. Lets just have peace.

Thats koming from a nigga who talks shit on EVERY1 over the net -SMH

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 4th, 2005, 12:59 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
olo wrote:That is an outright lie. As a matter of fact, you never ever been to Queens, so how do you know what people from queens know, since all you know is Darby Township in PA.
never said i went to QNZ but i got madd homies up there. no lies ive seen it i dont kare wut u think, u sit here n talk shit over the net but wouldnt say none of ur lil insults in my face. i kno NOTHING about darby township idiot i got no idea wut ur tryna get at. Philly n Darby r 2 different areas moron thats like sayin Miami and Tampa are the same. because there in the same state dont mean shit. i guess i kno about the PIT 2? i kno wut ppl in queenz kno from all my ppl up there. your an idiot
I know where Philly is , and I know where Darby Township is. Oh yeah, Tampa is like 5 hours from Miami. Darby Township is a heck of lot closer to Philly, if you knew what you were talking about. I know you ain't from Philly. Also, I know you are a liar. I'm not insulting you by calling you a liar, I'm just telling the truth. If the truth hurts, well... You know peoples in Queens? Yeah right! Typical answer from an imposter. Stop spreading lies on people man. That ain't what being a man is about.
Last edited by olo on February 4th, 2005, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 4th, 2005, 1:01 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
olo wrote:Lets all have peace man. There is too much negativity going on. Lets just have peace.

Thats koming from a nigga who talks shit on EVERY1 over the net -SMH
LOL! Talk trash? All I do is expose the imposters, like yourself. Get some self-esteem, man. You definitely need it.