How did Pac beat the case when he shot them two cops in Atl

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

How did Pac beat the case when he shot them two cops in Atl

Unread post by Paper Chaser » February 20th, 2005, 9:59 pm

What do you guy's think about when pac shot those 2 cops in Atlanta. There has to be more to the story. I know Pac wasn't that stupid to just shoot somebody for nothing. He said they we're trying to kill him and that was before any death row affiliation. So while everybody is pointing the finger at Suge,Orlando, and Biggie let's not forget about the people that tried to kill him before. That might of been a good time for them to try again.

They didn't know that my nigga would bomb first. What the hell did they want to kill pac for in the first place? I might know the answer to that. They let Pac shoot two cops and beat the case so you know something was foul with that situation. It seems like nobody remembers when this happened.

If I was Suge I would of thought of a better way to do it than to have somebody shooting at a target that I am sitting inches away from.

If I was Orlando Suge would of got wet too definetly he was part of the whole altercation and plus he is a blood.

If I was the people who sent those first police to try and kill him I would of done it just like that wait until he gets into some conflicts with somebody else then get rid of him nobody will expect us AGAIN.

I don't know what actually happened but I am putting the whole story together and this is how it is looking to me.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: How did Pac beat the case when he shot them two cops in

Unread post by Paper Chaser » February 26th, 2005, 3:56 pm

some of you guy's probably never heard about this and some just don't care.

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » February 26th, 2005, 8:00 pm

the cops were off duty and I think they were drunk at the time,I think his lawyers were just able to prove that they started it and he protected himself,thats the way I remember it

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » February 27th, 2005, 3:29 am

Cops were off duty and beating a man for no reason and pac intervined. Yes they were drunk and they were using a gun that was suppose to be evidence in another case so pac got off for it!

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » March 2nd, 2005, 9:30 am

I guess you see how dirty this WORLD is. I wonder if the cops ever went to jail ?

Skillz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Skillz » March 6th, 2005, 7:19 pm

Besides being drunk and shit, if I'm not mistaken the officers had some stolen guns or guns from the police lockout shit. I'm not a 100% sure this was one of the reasons though.

Return to “Music and News”