THE GAME and 50 CENT beef is brewing!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: THE GAME and 50 CENT beef is brewing!

Unread post by anonymousman » February 28th, 2005, 8:58 pm

wizdom wrote:
anonymousman wrote:without dre's beats neither of them are sht, period.
true kause dre is such a perfectionist. like it was taking him like 3 years to put rakim out, and rakim just got fed up and left aftermath.
thats right cause dre wont come out with an album if it aint gonna top the charts, and to do that it takes alot of time and hard work that's why he quit working on detox for now cause he's so busy with 50, eminem & game making that side money

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 4th, 2005, 10:52 am

I really didnt Keep up with these Posts or topics, Cus I thought it was Bullshyt Internet Blogging, Didnt think it was real deal. But I was Watchin BET News, and I guess it is offecial. haaha My bad. I Thought it was a Joke or somethin. guess not. Games a Bytch anyway though. Beef Brewed Quick as hell. One day Fitty and Game doin an interview, Week later they sluggen it out.

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » March 4th, 2005, 10:17 pm

^BlaKK^ Y do u think games a bitch?

Myself Im not really impresed by 50 or Game,I think Emenem and Dre put out Documentaries to make their people look hard and it works 4 the kids who dont know better but people who c that RAP VIDEO BS in REAL LIFE know that they aint any harder then half the people in the hood.

And as fare as the possability of a new West Vs East ,I cant C it cuz 50&Game aint realy felt like PAC RIP... and bIG

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » March 5th, 2005, 8:23 am

i'm willing to bet why the beef is going on with 50 and the game.

1. the game has sold more than 500.00 copies during the first 2 weeks.
2. 50 second record didnt sell like the first so hes mad.
3. the game took 50s spotlite and 50 cant handle it.
4.the games album is already double platinum.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 5th, 2005, 11:31 am

yg, i just listened to 50's new cd the masssacre and i bet you its gonna sell more then game's album, guaranteed this cd is the shttttttt!!!!!!!!!! the only good songs from the documentary are the ones with 50 or the ones with dre's beats so 50 aint jealous of game selling more albums, he made money with game's album on this is how we do and he was happy that it sold alot but this one looks like its gonna go at least double platinum if not tripple.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » March 5th, 2005, 2:32 pm

anonymousman wrote:yg, i just listened to 50's new cd the masssacre and i bet you its gonna sell more then game's album, guaranteed this cd is the shttttttt!!!!!!!!!! the only good songs from the documentary are the ones with 50 or the ones with dre's beats so 50 aint jealous of game selling more albums, he made money with game's album on this is how we do and he was happy that it sold alot but this one looks like its gonna go at least double platinum if not tripple.
50 album is average. I think the its an excuse for 50 in case the album dont sell he will say because they put more into games album and left him hangin, which is BS cause ya first album had major production but you wasnt really talkin bout shit but murder inc and ja rule. I didnt think game belonged with g unit anyway. Better move on games behalf.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 5th, 2005, 5:10 pm

NaTaS wrote:^BlaKK^ Y do u think games a bitch?

Myself Im not really impresed by 50 or Game,I think Emenem and Dre put out Documentaries to make their people look hard and it works 4 the kids who dont know better but people who c that RAP VIDEO BS in REAL LIFE know that they aint any harder then half the people in the hood.

And as fare as the possability of a new West Vs East ,I cant C it because 50&Game aint realy felt like PAC RIP... and bIG
I agree with every thing you said, the thing about 50 he know he not better then cats like Jada, Nas and even when he started with Jay-z. He is getting all the attention and money, he is smart by keeping the attention on him self most likely he is going to fall off. But he going to a have a good grip of money. And thats what its really about, I heard the track "Piggy Bank". It was wack, he just talking sh*t and really not sayin much, but Jada going to get in his sh*t. He picked the wrong one this time.

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 5th, 2005, 6:48 pm

I aint hatin' on your boy game or nothing like that, but i thought it was kinda funny how game was all up in this months XXL mag posin' in some tight calvin klein briefs with his shirt off an sack hangin out, straight marky mark and the funky bunch style circa 1992.....you would think, he would be rockin something more hardcore like white boxers or some shit.....

anywayz...

point blank an simple like, east coast headz are shittin' a brick cause the west is slowly creepin back into the limelight.

50 & Game are a good example of that....50's showin' his jealousy something awful right now.

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 6th, 2005, 2:24 am

I cant really speak on 50 album but frum the trackz i heard frum off the radio its iight. 50 just creatin all this hype so his album can sell. Game's album is nice without the tracks with 50, lik dreams, put you on the game and start frum scratch and i also think that the documentary and lik father, like son is hot. Piggy Bank was wack garbage it aint really say much , Takeova and Ether was way better than that. But lik 50 said at the end of the track he callin out other artists to do or say sumthin. he is so full of himself he cant go back to qnz, bx, harlem, or bk shit New York period or Cali. He talks so much shit its funny he doesnt lik fat joe or jada or Kelly because they did a song with Ja. But he raps on 2 tracks produced by Scott Storch and Cool and Dre, he might as well dissed them too.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 6th, 2005, 12:12 pm

listen to song number 4 and number 15 they are the shttttt!!!!!!

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 6th, 2005, 1:13 pm

50 album is weak, just like i thought it would be, think games albums better.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 6th, 2005, 1:22 pm

Is it true that 50 be writing game lyrics?

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 6th, 2005, 1:32 pm

DiaBo wrote:Is it true that 50 be writing game lyrics?
That's what 50 telling everybody

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 6th, 2005, 1:56 pm

if they have problems why did they just make a video where 50 cent was riding with the game in compton?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 6th, 2005, 2:09 pm

se11 wrote:if they have problems why did they just make a video where 50 cent was riding with the game in compton?
they made that video like 2 months ago

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 6th, 2005, 3:22 pm

when did all this shit happen, with game dissing him?

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » March 6th, 2005, 10:51 pm

This is all a publicity stunt worth MILLIONS of dollars to both of the artist. Controversy sells not to mention FREE advertisement. MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY don't be fooled by this BS. As soon as 50's album gets ready to drop this massive media massacre takes over all of the stations. O YEAH! Now thats a well planned business move! I gotta congratulate them on this.They recreated the east coast west coast beef,this time Interscope gets all the money generated from this hype .

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 7th, 2005, 1:39 am

the video with game and 50 was shot on a green screen not in compton he said that on 106 and park. I doubt this is a East Vs West thing because game has done tracks with Eastcoast rappers. If this is a publicity Stunt which I doubt this is one hell of a publicity stunt because sumone got shot I doubt interscope wanted this to happen.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 9th, 2005, 7:36 pm

March 09, 2005

50 Cent's "The Massacre" bursts onto The Billboard 200 with U.S. sales of 1.14 million units, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The figure -- the rapper's best sales week ever -- topples last week's No. 1, Omarion's "O," sending it down to No. 8 on a 58% decline to 77,000.

50 cent is winning, period.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 10th, 2005, 7:01 am

Man who care about his album sells, nothing but young kids who dont know good music believing 50 a gangsta is buying his albums. 50 is wack that "piggy bank" diss was real weak just like his album. Jada Kiss just chew him up and spit him out on "Animal" diss track.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 7:14 am

blkjoker wrote:Man who care about his album sells, nothing but young kids who dont know good music believing 50 a gangsta is buying his albums. 50 is wack that "piggy bank" diss was real weak just like his album. Jada Kiss just chew him up and spit him out on "Animal" diss track.
Jadakiss' diss was average. Its nothing to shake a stick at. Jay-Z got crushed by Nas with Ether. And the little kiddies still think Jay-Z is the best. So go figure. Jadakiss is a subpar rapper who spits mickey-mouse rhymes. I heard better rhymes from Dr. Suess books, than from Jadakiss.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 10th, 2005, 1:37 pm

Piggy Bank is aiight. But Fat Joe got at him good.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 10th, 2005, 1:59 pm

I never even heard where fat joe was dissin him, wher can you find that one?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 2:25 pm

Panik wrote:I never even heard where fat joe was dissin him, wher can you find that one?
http://www.allhiphop.com

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 10th, 2005, 4:43 pm

Jay neva got crushed by Ether, it was betta but both takeova and ether was very good. Jada did a diss record in a few days its nuthin, it was just sumthin to get a 50 fo the moment. HIs real diss record will be on Styles upcomin album. If u really listed to Check Mate(Jada) that shit was crazy not no mickey mouse shit. Lik wat 50 states and other rappers

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 10th, 2005, 10:45 pm

jadakiss ripped 50

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 8:56 am

demonte wrote:jadakiss ripped 50
Not really. Jada did what always does when he raps, nothing worthwile.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 15th, 2005, 8:03 am

this shit is dumb in dago fools like riders and 50 cent is gettin a gang of hype down here especially since that nicca from compton got shot and he punked that nicca on the radio like a g. like pac said its not about east or west its about niggas and bitches (game ain't no bitch) but he didn't go hard in the paint thats fa sho

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 17th, 2005, 6:18 pm

classicc wrote:this shit is dumb in dago fools like riders and 50 cent is gettin a gang of hype down here especially since that nicca from compton got shot and he punked that nicca on the radio like a g. like pac said its not about east or west its about niggas and women (game ain't no bitch) but he didn't go hard in the paint thats fa sho
SO BASICALLY HE TAKIN CREDIT FOR IT? THAT BUSTA

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 17th, 2005, 11:54 pm

i just heard the fat joe diss to 50 cent it sux, he stutters and he just keeps saying the same ol bullshyt that he says on the interviews about not seeing 50 cent in the club or in NY, so what? he's in cali making more money then he was in NY having more fun and not freezing his azs off. i never see fat joe at clubs in LA or nothing either if he comes to cali theres probably a bunch of people that wanna get at him too and he's surrounded by security like crazy just like any rich rapper and jadakiss fkn sux the only song ive heard from him that makes a lil bit of sense is that one called why but he's boring as hell, not a single good beat, he doesnt have the talent to stay on top.