Hot 97 New york

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Hot 97 New york

Unread post by George » February 25th, 2005, 4:05 am

Who loves to listen to this friendly, multi ethnic radio station thats never made a racist slur against anyone b4............

"Tsunami song"..... cough cough......

? ?

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Hot 97 New york

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 25th, 2005, 9:57 am

I took the station off the preset in my car after hearing this garbage.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 27th, 2005, 10:59 am

Just Proves what Asians have to go through day by day in America. Being Hate crime victims doesn't apply to certain people.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 27th, 2005, 3:16 pm

George wrote:Just Proves what Asians have to go through day by day in America. Being Hate crime victims doesn't apply to certain people.
Why don't you try being black for a day. Then you would wish you were Asian again within five minutes.

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » February 27th, 2005, 3:27 pm

olo wrote:
George wrote:Just Proves what Asians have to go through day by day in America. Being Hate crime victims doesn't apply to certain people.
Why don't you try being black for a day. Then you would wish you were Asian again within five minutes.
I heard that olo. Are try being indian living on a reservation.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 27th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Gotta agree with OLO

You asains Got it Made here in America.
So dont trip.

Take a walk in my Chuccs For a day.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 27th, 2005, 6:34 pm

buck wrote:
olo wrote:
I heard that olo. Are try being indian living on a reservation.

thats real talk^^^Theres still some reservations that have Dirt Road and No Windows ..im not gonna get into this right now..but yea

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 27th, 2005, 8:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:Gotta agree with OLO

You asains Got it Made here in America.
So dont trip.

Take a walk in my Chuccs For a day.
How do we have it made? You think as soon as we get off the boat, everything is handed to us? Try working 10 hour shifts in factories every day. I'm not saying blacks have it easy, but don't generalize an entire ethnicity based on what you see on TV or hear on the news. And whatever they've got, they worked hard for it, it wasn't given to them. Sure there are wealthy Asian families, but there are also wealthy black families, as goes for every other race. Some of you swear that blacks are the only people that have to struggle in this country.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 1st, 2005, 4:06 pm

George why are you always in every f*ckin forum talkin this and that about asians. You just make yourself look like an ass.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 1st, 2005, 6:44 pm

olo wrote:
I agree. Being black is hard as fu-ck. i know black parents giving there child names like "Byran" , "Christopher", "Andrew", so they can apply for jobs. Bekause if u apply for a job and u got a funny name like "Jaemell", "Jamal", "Travaughn", some will immediately throw away the apllication bekause they know you're black. its fu-cked up how niggas have to go through shit like that.

buuut... i know being asian is hard as fu-ck too. i have a kousin who is half Filipino, but he looks 100% Filipino. and since he live in Newark, NJ in a neighborhood which is predominantly black. i've seen all the lil niggas kall him chink, and pick on him when he was younger. Now he moved to the BX and is bangin Blood. i think asians go through harsher racism then some black folks sometimes. kause now-a-days whiteboys, asians, latinos, all wanna be black. so when they see a black nigga they like all praise him. But asians, they get picked on by every race hard as hell. Blacks, latinos, and whites, will all team up and kall asians chink. u know we all stereotype them niggas, thinkin all asians are chinese. thinkin they all deliver chinese food. thats why some of em niggas rebel. i aint no klean nigga, i had my share of racism, i hate most white people kause the label me, i've kalled spanish spics, and asians chink. but i think being a minority is hard period. i know some asians living in the poorest places in America. and some of em have it hard or harder than us black folks. seriously a lot of white niggas is skared to say "nigger" and we kool with most spanish niggas, but i bet u whites, latinos, and blacks wont have a problem discriminating and kalling asians chink to there face and all this blah blah.