ARE G UNIT COWARDS? NEW GAME RADIO INTERVIEW

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
shaky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

ARE G UNIT COWARDS? NEW GAME RADIO INTERVIEW

Unread post by shaky » March 8th, 2005, 9:27 am

Hey yall check out this interview transcript Game did today on the radio. Some interesting shit is about to happen. Read on!!

< KSFM 102.5 FM is back with ANOTHER interview! We just hooked up with Game for an exclusive interview where he told us about his current beef with 50 Cent and G Unit and how this will effect his beefs with other artists as well as his label situation and Dr. Dre. Check out what he had to say!

DJ Wreck: Game tell us what happened on Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex in NYC on the radio?

Game: Basically 50 tried to air out all our dirty laundry on the radio. This was no place to be talking about internal issues that were going on at that time but he did what he did and decided to air me out like that. One thing that Curtis Jackson needs to realize is that when you call someone an outsider that means you really don't know them. You know what I mean? He doesn't know me and now he will pay the price for what he has done. I put that on God.

DJ Wreck: Did you see any of this coming or did this stun you as much when you heard it at the time?

Game: I knew 50 had problems at the time. It wasn't that all the problems were with me per say. I knew he had issues with Dre, Aftermath, and all the people you hear him calling out on his records. The dude is a joke man. I mean all this lets blame Game for everything is totally just a front. He got bigger problems. He want to fill Pacs shoes. He once said to Ja that Pacs shoes were to big for him to wear. I feel that wore Ja's shoes. 50 is a singing nigga trying to benefit off of Eminem and getting shot nine times and living off of other peoples legacies and accomplishments. His career is on a downward spiral. You will see. After this album, he aint going to be the same rapper you see now. He still is affiliated with Jimmy, Eminem, and Dre. Sooner or later he is the one that will have to stand alone and you will see he won't.

DJ Wreck: Game, what was the real beef you guys had. It was always rumored that Buck was the closest to you in G Unit and that Lloyd Banks never ever saw eye to eye with you. What really happened?

Game: Banks is a little pansy. I am sorry. The dude so feminine it aint even funny. I can see why he 50's little girl. I mean we on the radio so I aint gonna say what Banks really is. He was always intimidated to roll with a nigga from Compton and someone who would bring 300 bloods with him to a venue or to NYC. Buck and me were cool on a musical level and I had love for him till he aired me out. He chose his side. I gotta smash him like I gotta smash the rest of them clowns. I really believe that 50 was right about the jealousy factor. It was him who was jealous of me. He wanted to be the 2005 Game but what he really saw was Game was the 2003 version of 50 Cent. He couldn't handle that and then the division got worse.

DJ Wreck: What about the rumors that you guys faught that you supposedly started, I mean is that at all accurate because this one is one that a lot of cats are talking about?

Game: Yea it happened. He can deny it but we got into a heated argument over 50 and his beef with Nas. I told him that it's between you all. I told him I don't want any part of that beef. He was loaded at the time. Curtis would have you believe he doesn't consume any alcohol but he got a little to big for himself and approached me. I basically took my hand and slapped his face away from me. A few cats got in and it was over. It goes back to he thinking he bigger and more powerful then anyone. I don't run from beef but I aint trying to get into beefs I got nothing to do with. I got dragged into plenty of beefs in my time and I don't need this one. I will tell everyone out there now that this Joe Budden and Domination beef was strictly for that clown. It wasn't on no me vs them. It was never about me. I fought his battles that he wasn't man enough to fight in. 50 and the G Unit are cowards.

DJ Wreck: That Domination and Bang em Smurf beef got intense there where at one point he was talking and laughing about the murder of Billboard and you were making comments about Dominations cousin Freaky Tah. That could have gotten out of control where someone could have got hurt.

Game: It did get out of control. I thought someone would die over that. I only beefed with them because of 50. Thats it. I even stated that many times that I had nothing against them cats till they called me out on wax. Then I came at them and it got to the point where it was getting serious. Not to many people know this but this was actually squashed in D.C. I ran into Domination and he was about 100 deep and I was about 100 deep and guns were about to be drawn but we talked and I told dude we can handle it however. He said that he riding for Bangem and before it was going to end up in gunfire we said that this really is 50 Cent and his beef. Domination said don't ride for that cat and I said I got no problems with you as long as you keep my name out your mouth. We did what we did and it was over.

DJ Wreck: So your beef with Domination was officially squashed? I was wondering because after his last underground track " put it in your mouth ", I noticed you didn't retaliate.

Game: I didn't because that is when I seen dude in D.C. We almost had it out and we actually squabed because thats how I do it. He got some good shots in and I threw a few snuffs and it was done. No problems now. It got back to 50 and again it was something that he didn't like that I squashed but again unless you are trying to kill me, I am taking beefs seriously. It's funny you should mention Domination because I got a response record to that clown 50 and I am putting Domination and Bang Em on that track with me.

DJ Wreck: What about Dre in all this? Where does he stand?

Game: Dre? I talked to Dre last night for two hours and he can speak for himself and I agreed to let him do that. Just to let you know though, I am on Aftermath and aint going anywhere. Me and Dre are from Compton and we are tight and he backs and supports me all the way. Dre is like an icon to me and he told me not even to trip. I aint trippin but Dre will release a statement on this when the time is ready. I know you want something now but I can't give it to you.

DJ Wreck: Will you have a diss track out on 50 and how does this effect your other beefs?

Game: First off, I deaded all my beefs. Me and Jigga are cool. I have been done with Buddens. I got no issues with Domination now. As far as Yukmouth and Gonzoe, they would have to squab before we end that. I can't respect Yuk for being a two faced little coward. He talks a gang of mess but he will have to see me in the streets as well as his puppet Gonzoe. When I beat the tar out of both of them then we can go out for drinks afterwards. I got no other beefs that I am concerned with. I will get at dude both on and off wax. 50 Cent, this isn't Ja Rule. I ain't Jada or Nas either. You done crossed a Compton G and where ever you go you will see red rags and Cedar and we will be on you. I got soldiers out there thats willing to put in work. You have to see me at some point. No apologies no retreat and no surrender.

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ARE G UNIT COWARDS? NEW GAME RADIO INTERVIEW

Unread post by corn » March 8th, 2005, 5:01 pm

man he ready to go at it against 50 and the rest of gunit.

I herd on the radio yesterday on Tom banks (thinks thats his name) that at a party game got up on the mic and said that every one with gunit could suck his dik. look like black wall street vs gunit.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » March 8th, 2005, 5:04 pm

Word... I already read this bout a week ago on a rap site Im at....

And yup.... it does look lyk BWS vs G Unit

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 8th, 2005, 6:56 pm

Why Game saying 50 wrong for airing internal business when he just did so? He got unwanted heat on him now if anything was eva to happen to 50.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 8th, 2005, 7:32 pm

some of yall gossip like bitches

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 8th, 2005, 7:32 pm

^^ nuthin will happen i dont think, those diss and all that "beef" is gonna sell records, u cant have beef with 50 if 50s dead now can u

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » March 9th, 2005, 8:40 am

demonte wrote:some of yall gossip like women
them lames is doing a lot of gossiping too. If they had problems with each other they should have handled it amongst themselves. Instead these two soft a** niggas keep going back in forth through the media. I give a damn what anyone says this is just a publicity stunt to have more press.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 9th, 2005, 8:52 am

I swear to God they paid that young fool 10 G's to take one in the leg outside Hot 97.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 9th, 2005, 8:58 am

^^^^^^^That's speculation, not fact.

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » March 9th, 2005, 2:45 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I swear to God they paid that young fool 10 G's to take one in the leg outside Hot 97.
lol that's what me and folks was saying.