BG a Vice Lord?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by mr. chill » March 11th, 2005, 5:29 pm

in the new c murder and BG video, BG says " Im a VL don" and throws up some sign, and in the dorty version of the song, c murder says VL magnolia something at the end of the song

so I dunno im guessing BG is a VL but can anyone from the N O confirm any of this

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by mr. chill » March 11th, 2005, 5:46 pm

heres the track

C-murder feat. BG - Yall heard of me
http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=32JE ... 8IZ050QU7V

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 6:21 pm

demonte wrote:in the new c murder and BG video, BG says " Im a VL don" and throws up some sign, and in the dorty version of the song, c murder says VL magnolia something at the end of the song

so I dunno im guessing BG is a VL but can anyone from the N O confirm any of this
LOL!! It never stops. Somebody wears a bandanna are calls out a street from there hometown, and some low-life thinks that person is a gangbanger. I guess some people just live sheltered lives and are educated only by the television. Its a shame.

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by mr. chill » March 11th, 2005, 6:26 pm

get off my dick nigga, I was askin if someone in the NO new what the deal was not u

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by LcBwC » March 11th, 2005, 6:54 pm

demonte wrote:get off my dick nigga, I was askin if someone in the NO new what the deal was not u
i dont think he's ridin ur ish...but its true people see a rag these days and automatically see gangbanger.

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by mr. chill » March 11th, 2005, 7:28 pm

LcBwC wrote:
demonte wrote:get off my dick nigga, I was askin if someone in the NO new what the deal was not u
i dont think he's ridin ur ish...but its true people see a rag these days and automatically see gangbanger.
yeah I know what ur sayin but this nigga threw up a VL with his hands and he said he is a VL don when he did it so to me thats some reppin a gang or a crew weather i saw it on tv or in real life

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 9:02 pm

demonte wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
demonte wrote:get off my dick nigga, I was askin if someone in the NO new what the deal was not u
i dont think he's ridin ur ish...but its true people see a rag these days and automatically see gangbanger.
yeah I know what ur sayin but this nigga threw up a VL with his hands and he said he is a VL don when he did it so to me thats some reppin a gang or a crew weather i saw it on tv or in real life
LOL! Get out the house more, you could learn a lot.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by se11 » March 11th, 2005, 10:04 pm

nobody from cash money is a banger as far as i know. lil wayne wears red bandanas, but everybody from NO does as well. lil wayne, mannie fresh, juvenial have all worm blue ones as well. they all war black ones, and lil wayne and juvie wear alot of red ones. but as i said before bandanas in NO dont necessarily mean shit. i have seen straight from the projects NO and people with all different color bandanas would just be chillin there.

User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » March 12th, 2005, 1:47 am

demonte wrote:in the new c murder and BG video, BG says " Im a VL don" and throws up some sign, and in the dorty version of the song, c murder says VL magnolia something at the end of the song

so I dunno im guessing BG is a VL but can anyone from the N O confirm any of this
VL is a street in new orleans. Its in the 13th Ward where BG is from. Valence & Magnolia St. So when you hear them say VL they are talkin bout the street homie......

User avatar
NoMaD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: February 14th, 2004, 1:39 pm

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by NoMaD » March 12th, 2005, 4:52 pm

Anyone know anything about the Magnolia projects?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 12th, 2005, 6:41 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
demonte wrote:in the new c murder and BG video, BG says " Im a VL don" and throws up some sign, and in the dorty version of the song, c murder says VL magnolia something at the end of the song

so I dunno im guessing BG is a VL but can anyone from the N O confirm any of this
VL is a street in new orleans. Its in the 13th Ward where BG is from. Valence & Magnolia St. So when you hear them say VL they are talkin bout the street homie......
then wher does the l come from then ? if you cant explian that then he a vice lord hands down but then he could just be reppin the vicelords kuz thats what his hood is plus he been rappin since he was about 11 or 12 so i dont think he banged at all

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by LcBwC » March 12th, 2005, 7:09 pm

K1LLJOY wrote: then wher does the l come from then ? if you cant explian that then he a vice lord hands down but then he could just be reppin the vicelords kuz thats what his hood is plus he been rappin since he was about 11 or 12 so i dont think he banged at all
so just cuz he cant give you the information he is automatically banging? i dont get dudes that see a rag of color and automatically see a banger. A banger isnt made by what color they choose to wear....not just speaking to KILLJOY...speaking to everyone that sees a rag or hears something that sounds like a gang or sees a nicca throwing up a street automatically seeing gangs.

User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » March 12th, 2005, 7:52 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:
demonte wrote:in the new c murder and BG video, BG says " Im a VL don" and throws up some sign, and in the dorty version of the song, c murder says VL magnolia something at the end of the song

so I dunno im guessing BG is a VL but can anyone from the N O confirm any of this
VL is a street in new orleans. Its in the 13th Ward where BG is from. Valence & Magnolia St. So when you hear them say VL they are talkin bout the street homie......
then wher does the l come from then ? if you cant explian that then he a vice lord hands down but then he could just be reppin the vicelords kuz thats what his hood is plus he been rappin since he was about 11 or 12 so i dont think he banged at all
He's stating that he is the Don of VL which is his hood. You should travel more homie or talk to someone from NO, they would verify that this info is correct......

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 13th, 2005, 12:39 pm

BG shoots up heroin, he claims he stopped but...... once u use smack aint no turnin back

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 13th, 2005, 4:15 pm

LcBwC wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote: then wher does the l come from then ? if you cant explian that then he a vice lord hands down but then he could just be reppin the vicelords kuz thats what his hood is plus he been rappin since he was about 11 or 12 so i dont think he banged at all
so just because he cant give you the information he is automatically banging? i dont get dudes that see a rag of color and automatically see a banger. A banger isnt made by what color they choose to wear....not just speaking to KILLJOY...speaking to everyone that sees a rag or hears something that sounds like a gang or sees a nicca throwing up a street automatically seeing gangs.
you didnt even understand what i just said im no the type to look at what color some rapper wears and assume hes a gangster i did say i didnt think he banged you know

User avatar
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 509
Joined: December 8th, 2004, 5:55 pm
Location: Norwalk, California

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by wizdom » March 13th, 2005, 4:18 pm

purplecityhello wrote:BG shoots up heroin, he claims he stopped but...... once u use smack aint no turnin back
yea i heard BG was using Heroin. i heard he stopped though kause he almost died.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by BlaKK » March 13th, 2005, 4:25 pm

Heroin is no good.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 13th, 2005, 10:25 pm

chronic and weed is no good either haha

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: January 4th, 2005, 10:41 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by Helms » March 14th, 2005, 1:07 pm

BlaKK wrote:Heroin is no good.
For real. I lost someone to junk 3 months ago. I've got another friend that's struggling HARD with it.

snowy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: June 14th, 2004, 11:16 am

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by snowy » March 14th, 2005, 1:20 pm

Ray Charles used heroin for some 20 years and he kicked it and lived to be older than anyone on this board i bet.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by BlaKK » March 14th, 2005, 2:31 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:chronic and weed is no good either haha


Maybe you have not had the same experiences that most have. But Merijuana Can Open up MANY GATES, You and only you control the gates and paths, You can go Left or Right, Down or Up, The choice is yourse. Smoking Ganja can either bring one Great joy, Wizdom and Truth Or can bring one Paranoia, grief. But I know where it leads me. I know what it brings. And that is something you will never experinece Killa boi, and I feel sorry for you.

But Drugs like Heroin are the chemicles of man. And Man will get you lost. FALLOW NO MAN. Chemicles are for Babylon. But the Herb is Natural, I grow my own Smoke my own. And it Uplifts me to the utmost Highest Form. Who is man to say Its illegal anyway??? Who gave man that Dominion??? Exactly. Nobody. So the rules of man I Fallow not. Everybody should be gettin High. There would be no War. Mark My words.

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 129
Joined: February 27th, 2005, 6:08 pm

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by Oaktown » March 14th, 2005, 6:14 pm

BlaKK wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:chronic and weed is no good either haha


Maybe you have not had the same experiences that most have. But Merijuana Can Open up MANY GATES, You and only you control the gates and paths, You can go Left or Right, Down or Up, The choice is yourse. Smoking Ganja can either bring one Great joy, Wizdom and Truth Or can bring one Paranoia, grief. But I know where it leads me. I know what it brings. And that is something you will never experinece Killa boi, and I feel sorry for you.

But Drugs like Heroin are the chemicles of man. And Man will get you lost. FALLOW NO MAN. Chemicles are for Babylon. But the Herb is Natural, I grow my own Smoke my own. And it Uplifts me to the utmost Highest Form. Who is man to say Its illegal anyway??? Who gave man that Dominion??? Exactly. Nobody. So the rules of man I Fallow not. Everybody should be gettin High. There would be no War. Mark My words.
hell yeah to that

User avatar
NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 82
Joined: February 14th, 2005, 12:14 am

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by NaTaS » March 15th, 2005, 7:48 pm

VL stands 4 a street I think its called Valess or somethin like that.
Its the dope spot out their where hes from.
I dont know if hes a gang member but hes a gangsta,more then most these other lames that got cds out can say.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 15th, 2005, 7:51 pm

snowy wrote:Ray Charles used heroin for some 20 years and he kicked it and lived to be older than anyone on this board i bet.
im pretty sure the heroin ray was shootin was much purer than the diesel we peddle now adays..... shootin that "THATS THAT SHIIIT!" in his blood stream

snowy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: June 14th, 2004, 11:16 am

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by snowy » March 16th, 2005, 10:39 am

The heroin these days is just as good if not better than in Ray's days, it's pure enough you can smoke it now and I don't really think they did that back then. Plus they used to only get it from afghanistan and southeast asia, now they growing it all over columbia/bolivia/peru and there is a huge surplus, way more smack than coke out there.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 10:47 am

snowy wrote:The heroin these days is just as good if not better than in Ray's days, it's pure enough you can smoke it now and I don't really think they did that back then. Plus they used to only get it from afghanistan and southeast asia, now they growing it all over columbia/bolivia/peru and there is a huge surplus, way more smack than coke out there.
way more purer my black ass. you know how much heroin gets stepped on (in NYC). diesel ration is 1:4, if it was a pure as it use to be in the 70s i doubt the methadon clinic would have to keep changing their formula for the juice they use to clean your system.... and thats a fact jack

snowy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: June 14th, 2004, 11:16 am

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by snowy » March 16th, 2005, 10:47 am

Also I would like to know the difference between chronic and weed, is it a different strain is it dipped in formaldahyde what's up. I'm a plant biology major and i study different types of indica and sativa strains in my spare time but whenever i hear somebody say chronic i just think good kind bud.

snowy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: June 14th, 2004, 11:16 am

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by snowy » March 16th, 2005, 10:51 am

I'm not talking about the shit you get from the corner, anyone with a little dough and someone in the know can get you good shit, like uncut coke, you can get that shit but most people who use it every now and then would get really fucked up on it and almost od. Same with heroin they have to step on it a little or the fiends would be dropping like flies.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 10:59 am

snowy wrote:I'm not talking about the shit you get from the corner, anyone with a little dough and someone in the know can get you good shit, like uncut coke, you can get that shit but most people who use it every now and then would get really #%@& up on it and almost od. Same with heroin they have to step on it a little or the fiends would be dropping like flies.
well my bad we all not rich, i know the fiends arent. niggas step on the heroin until you can barely call it that...gotta get the most for your money. And when you dip weed in formaldahyde we call it cess or sherm. NOT CHRONIC. formaldahyde is basically pcp. where are u from where ya getting "wet" and calling it chronic?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 11:03 am

snowy wrote:Ray Charles used heroin for some 20 years and he kicked it and lived to be older than anyone on this board i bet.

he also shook like a damn bobble head doll 20 years after he quit.

snowy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: June 14th, 2004, 11:16 am

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by snowy » March 16th, 2005, 11:14 am

I was asking if people thought the chronic was dipped in formaldahyde and formaldahyde is much worse than pcp if you can believe that, pcp is a horse tranquilizer. I was just trying to get the bottom of what people think chronic is. I'm from columbus, ohio.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 11:33 am

snowy wrote:I'm not talking about the shit you get from the corner, anyone with a little dough and someone in the know can get you good shit, like uncut coke, you can get that shit but most people who use it every now and then would get really #%@& up on it and almost od. Same with heroin they have to step on it a little or the fiends would be dropping like flies.
You must be a little kid, or a foreigner. #1, I don't care who you are. Nobody in the US can get uncut coke. It get's stepped on before it even gets into the country. Not since the 80's did anyone get it like that. If you have a good connect that gets hit shit in like 100 kilo quantities, you'd be lucky to get some 60 or 70% coke. Most of the stuff people think is good coke here is under 50%, and by the time it hits the streets, it's usually maybe a third coke. Same for herioin. Especially if you're on the West Coast, all they get is black tar heroin out here, and it's maybe 10%.

they say that 80% of all heroin and coke in the US come through Mexico now, and you better believe that they step on the shi- twice before it ever crosses the border.

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”