BG a Vice Lord?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: BG a Vice Lord?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 11:35 am

Panik wrote:
snowy wrote:I'm not talking about the shit you get from the corner, anyone with a little dough and someone in the know can get you good shit, like uncut coke, you can get that shit but most people who use it every now and then would get really #%@& up on it and almost od. Same with heroin they have to step on it a little or the fiends would be dropping like flies.
You must be a little kid, or a foreigner. #1, I don't care who you are. Nobody in the US can get uncut coke. It get's stepped on before it even gets into the country. Not since the 80's did anyone get it like that. If you have a good connect that gets hit shit in like 100 kilo quantities, you'd be lucky to get some 60 or 70% coke. Most of the stuff people think is good coke here is under 50%, and by the time it hits the streets, it's usually maybe a third coke. Same for herioin. Especially if you're on the West Coast, all they get is black tar heroin out here, and it's maybe 10%.

they say that 80% of all heroin and coke in the US come through Mexico now, and you better believe that they step on the shi- twice before it ever crosses the border.
this may be it.............the one time i actually AGREE with panik. go figure

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 11:38 am

purplecityhello wrote:
snowy wrote:I'm not talking about the shit you get from the corner, anyone with a little dough and someone in the know can get you good shit, like uncut coke, you can get that shit but most people who use it every now and then would get really #%@& up on it and almost od. Same with heroin they have to step on it a little or the fiends would be dropping like flies.
well my bad we all not rich, i know the fiends arent. niggas step on the heroin until you can barely call it that...gotta get the most for your money. And when you dip weed in formaldahyde we call it cess or sherm. NOT CHRONIC. formaldahyde is basically pcp. where are u from where ya getting "wet" and calling it chronic?

sess is just dirt weed, and chronic is good weed. Formaldahyde and PCP are completely different, but the effect is about the same, and they are both called sherm, wet, dips, etc.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 16th, 2005, 11:57 am

true true. theres some new shit niggas is sellin in the korner and its getting Big in my opinion and shit. its like that shit u use to preserve like Frogs in Bio klass. niggas dip there stoges in there and even weed and just sell it for double or triple that a gram of weed is on the streets

snowy

Unread post by snowy » March 16th, 2005, 12:07 pm

You can't say for sure that nobody can get pure coke in the US, the rule of absolutes is there are none. Also it might get stepped on in mexico but there are other transit points. My friend lives in costa rica and there's a whole lot of great coke there, our boarders aren't that tight and boat loads of chronic come from canada undetected all the time. There's also a whole lot of legitimate boats from central and south american countries that carry who knows what into the west coast all the time, there's way too much traffic for the understaffed agencies to control. If you wanna make a quick buck you can find a connect in canada, charter a sailboat and sail across lake erie load up head back and not even have to go through customs. Gotta have some money to charter the boat though, takes money to make money.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 16th, 2005, 12:16 pm

GOD DAMN THIS THREAD WAS BIN LADEN HI JACCED. HAHAHA READ THIS SHYT, THEN READ THE TOPIC.... Shyt is hella Funny.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 12:17 pm

snowy wrote:You can't say for sure that nobody can get pure coke in the US, the rule of absolutes is there are none. Also it might get stepped on in mexico but there are other transit points. My friend lives in costa rica and there's a whole lot of great coke there, our boarders aren't that tight and boat loads of chronic come from canada undetected all the time. There's also a whole lot of legitimate boats from central and south american countries that carry who knows what into the west coast all the time, there's way too much traffic for the understaffed agencies to control. If you wanna make a quick buck you can find a connect in canada, charter a sailboat and sail across lake erie load up head back and not even have to go through customs. Gotta have some money to charter the boat though, takes money to make money.
you're too funny. Yeah, there might be someone in the US that gets coke directly from columbia, but even then, it had probably been stepped on. But even if it hasn't that person is getting a thousand pounds or more at a time, and I promise you, HE steps on it twice before it gets into anyones nostrils. It's economics. The price on the street for great coke and shitty coke is not much different, so if you got 1 key of pure, why not turn it into 3 keys of regular and make 3 times more money? trust me. You couldn't get pure coke if you're life depended on it. Period.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 16th, 2005, 12:26 pm

Panik I don't think they know about this shit. Yayo is a huge market, because of the ability to double up, and by doing that they cut it with different shit sometimes creatin sometimes other shit. But lately it's been potent up north, not nail polishy smell.

snowy

Unread post by snowy » March 16th, 2005, 12:33 pm

Yeah i was gettin a lil absurd so i'll end it with some more, one could go to an ethnobotany site and buy both species of cocoa seeds get some lights and grow their own. Don't mess with the formaldahyde it kills brain cells if you just sniff it. And i wouldn't be talking about growing shit on any site unless you got anonymous email set up and can hide your IP, they can track you.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 12:35 pm

well I wouldn't even want to know what kind of time you would catch for growin coco leaves. I'm sure you'd be better off shootin somebody, so I'm cool.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 16th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Smoke Nature and be Free. Or Become a Slave to the Chemicle. The Desiese. The Choice is your'se.

snowy

Unread post by snowy » March 16th, 2005, 12:54 pm

schedule 1 same as weed, there aren't really hardly any documented if any cases so the judge would probably just go by that, in some states i believe it hasn't even been outlawed per se, again getting absurd

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 9:02 pm

BG aint VL thats a street down in New Orleans cuz juve c throwin it up I think he GD even though the NO is bleedin hard.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Plus BG wearin to the right alot.He could c a blood but I seen the nigga with blue flags on his head to many times.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » November 11th, 2005, 10:01 am

I don't know about pure coke but 90% purity is available and that shit will have you shaking and twitching with a nose bleed on your 4th line... the diesel is looking good too, that ash gray heroin is a good product, purity aint a issue where im at. you can only step on diesel 14 times before it becomes unstable... pure will kill you simple as that. Smoking on that water will make you crazy so lay off the sherm sticks or you'll be biting off peoples ears and shooting bitches in the chest like this one cat i know. Oh and that nail polish smell is them rerocking the caine after they cut it with whatever usually milk sugar. And to grow and process your own caine you gonna need at least a acre of caine plants just to process a kilo. Get some kerosene, hydrochloric acid... never mind.