Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
cashville
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Unread post by cashville » March 13th, 2005, 2:37 pm

Which niggas is playin the gangsta roll to hard and kno if confronted on the street they WNBA all pussy?

besides ja rule lol

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 13th, 2005, 3:02 pm

the kat whose known to back down the quickest is Foxy Brown in my opinion. besides getting robbed more times than LL cool J and Prodigy put 2getha, shes been beat down in the bathroom by dikes and knocked out in a office room by remy ma

and as far as ja rule goes, the cats in his camp are some true to life thugs, between murder inc being involved with the Supreme Team and Black Child stabbing 50 cent i doubt they as homo as 50 cents say they are plus i never heard about ja rule getting shot or jumped or robbed

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 13th, 2005, 3:05 pm

lil John
Terror squad Kidz
joe Buttons
Some of G-Unit
Bone Crusher
Jkwon and them Clowns

All I can think of right now. But this list is To Be Continued.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 13th, 2005, 3:13 pm

BlaKK wrote:lil John
Terror squad Kidz
joe Buttons
Some of G-Unit
Bone Crusher
Jkwon and them Clowns

Joe Buddens is real, he didnt back down when the Game ran up on him nor when some YGs from Harlem tried to press him. I respect Buddens

Terror Squad is real, From Fat Joe kickin cuban link out of NYC with a buck 50 to remember the times. I know for a fact Joe crack aint no herb, i was at the mixtape awards last year in PR when some cats ran up on him and he was doley and crack starting throwin them lefts and rights. In my opinion cooked hold it down for NY on a real to life level. You never see him with security in Harlem when hes at the rucker, he walks thru the BX like he never moved out. One of the few cats to be respected by both black and spanish gangs in NY.

the rest of the cats you named i know nothing about

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 13th, 2005, 4:18 pm

why is it always important whos a real gangster and whos not ina f-cking rap game?

like i said yall niggas b-tch and gossip too much yall niggas is like groupies

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 13th, 2005, 9:26 pm

KILLA BOI BE EASY.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 14th, 2005, 1:58 pm

BlaKK wrote:lil John
Terror squad Kidz
joe Buttons
Some of G-Unit
Bone Crusher
Jkwon and them Clowns

i gotta agree with everyone except joe buddens. hes the best on that list. but for the rest of them i cant help but agree with.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 14th, 2005, 2:34 pm

yeah, list is pretty much on, I would add the Inc. maybe the cat that put the $ up for the label was a g, but irv and ja ain't nothin. And black child stabbed 50 cuz he thought 50 was gonna shoot him, he said so on the Beef DVD. self defense. As for 50, I think the $ is goin to his head, but he was from the streets, did slang rock, did play the part when he was broke, so I still think he realer than most of these rap cats. Joe buddens ain't nothin, he even said that he never ran with nobody, he said that he was a smoker and just lived on the streets smokin dust every day, never got into any trouble other than gettin addicted and had to go to a halfway house to clean up.

Also, add Jay Z, and mobb deep

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 14th, 2005, 2:45 pm

yeah Panik Good point. I can believe I forgot Muder Inc and the cookie Monster. Jay-Z Though I dont like the nigga, Or his shyt, His Vibes, Nothen about em, I cant say he's fake thuggin, Cus he dont really put out that image like MURDER Inc. Ya feel me. He dont portray himself to be a thugass nigga of the Porch. Mob Deep, I dont know enough about em. though I dont like there shyt either. Too many of them clowns.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 14th, 2005, 3:38 pm

BlaKK wrote:yeah Panik Good point. I can believe I forgot Muder Inc and the cookie Monster. Jay-Z Though I dont like the nigga, Or his shyt, His Vibes, Nothen about em, I cant say he's fake thuggin, Cus he dont really put out that image like MURDER Inc. Ya feel me. He dont portray himself to be a thugass nigga of the Porch. Mob Deep, I dont know enough about em. though I dont like there shyt either. Too many of them clowns.

mobb deep are in the beef dvd gettin clowned. They tried to brush off some little puerto rican rapper, and this fool ran up in the studio where mob deep was. I guess havoc and prodije were gone, but themobb deep crew was there and they got pistol whipped, stripped naked and robbed, and mobb deep ended up havin to pay this guy off too. So they got robbed and retaliated by paying them off.

OHHHH. And I forgot Dipset. them fools is clowns on the real. Makes me sick, I went to the mall the other day, and they sellin all kinds off "hip hop" clothes for men in all different shades of PINK. These NY fagz got people thinkin it's alright to sport pink? sad.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 14th, 2005, 4:04 pm

hahaha Mob Deep is some BytchMadeAssNiggaz than. Didnt even Know about that shyt. Niggas got Pistol SMACKED. hahah Lame ass niggas. Dipset I knew they were some bytches. But one of my Tongun hommies knows one of the niggas in thier video "Certified Gangstas" I guess an Uso From the Hood is up on the video, I havent seen it yet Cus I never have time, but imma check that shyt out. Yeah, Dipset some Bytches though, No Doubt.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 14th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Dipset is bitches because of the pink? ya cats need to come to harlem one day. Dip set is thoro - Purp City is thoro. U never walked down lenox ave so you cant talk about niggas just because they have an influence on your hood haha. how thoro is where u rest if they hopped on NY niggaz dick?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 14th, 2005, 5:24 pm

Nah I heard of Purp City, I know they Putten it down And I give them there Props I never Said they was faken the funk. But Dipset, They aint shyt. They Dont Bang. HollywoodBangen Maybe, But Not GangBangen.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 14th, 2005, 5:27 pm

BlaKK wrote:Nah I heard of Purp City, I know they Putten it down And I give them there Props I never Said they was faken the funk. But Dipset, They aint shyt. They Dont Bang. HollywoodBangen Maybe, But Not GangBangen.
Hell Rell, Freaky Zekey, and O Jones Bang NTG. trust me niggas will put it down for they flags. E Money got murdered, Hell just came home, Zekey gets out in 07.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 14th, 2005, 6:15 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Nah I heard of Purp City, I know they Putten it down And I give them there Props I never Said they was faken the funk. But Dipset, They aint shyt. They Dont Bang. HollywoodBangen Maybe, But Not GangBangen.
Hell Rell, Freaky Zekey, and O Jones Bang NTG. trust me niggas will put it down for they flags. E Money got murdered, Hell just came home, Zekey gets out in 07.

homie they on some old milennium bagnin shi-. you can't say they bangin hard when none of thier hoods even existed until a couple years after menace 2 society came out. I been bangin longer then the 1st blood to ever claim NY. They some new booty copycats.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 14th, 2005, 6:30 pm

Panik wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:

homie they on some old milennium bagnin shi-. you can't say they bangin hard when none of thier hoods even existed until a couple years after menace 2 society came out. I been bangin longer then the 1st blood to ever claim NY. They some new booty copycats.
Ive been down since 1993 so trust homie its not as new as you think it is. its called NTG nine trey because it was established in 1993

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 14th, 2005, 7:38 pm

like I said, I been bangin since before you're hood existed, but I kinds doubt your date. I remember when y'all NY'ers first got on this site there was a link to the history of NY bloods, and they started I think in 93, but that was by Belizeans in prison, and then it took a few years to take hold in the streets. But even if you were the first blood in NY in 93, I know g's out here old enough to be your daddy, and had been doin this for a couple years before your OG even first fantasized about bein a blood.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 14th, 2005, 8:44 pm

Panik wrote:like I said, I been bangin since before you're hood existed, but I kinds doubt your date. I remember when y'all NY'ers first got on this site there was a link to the history of NY bloods, and they started I think in 93, but that was by Belizeans in prison, and then it took a few years to take hold in the streets. But even if you were the first blood in NY in 93, I know g's out here old enough to be your daddy, and had been doin this for a couple years before your OG even first fantasized about bein a blood.
OK, ya had the bloods and crips first, dont get it twisted. i guarantee you cant use an ATM after 10 pm in stapleton haha. Dont be so closeminded as to think your hood is the only rough one

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 14th, 2005, 8:46 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Panik wrote:like I said, I been bangin since before you're hood existed, but I kinds doubt your date. I remember when y'all NY'ers first got on this site there was a link to the history of NY bloods, and they started I think in 93, but that was by Belizeans in prison, and then it took a few years to take hold in the streets. But even if you were the first blood in NY in 93, I know g's out here old enough to be your daddy, and had been doin this for a couple years before your OG even first fantasized about bein a blood.
OK, ya had the bloods and crips first, dont get it twisted. i guarantee you cant use an ATM after 10 pm in stapleton haha. Dont be so closeminded as to think your hood is the only rough one
the Crips were started by Belizians in NY, not Bloods. close tho....i guess. seriously so you know how long it took to get hold of the streets huh? well i guess u know better than me, i mean i just lived here and youre read it, right. Knowledge equality before you let the ignorance fly

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2005, 10:00 am

purplecityhello wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
the Crips were started by Belizians in NY, not Bloods. close tho....i guess. seriously so you know how long it took to get hold of the streets huh? well i guess u know better than me, i mean i just lived here and youre read it, right. Knowledge equality before you let the ignorance fly
I know if the first one was in the pen in 93, it musta took a little while. Or is NY so soft that a couple foreigners come out the pen and in one day turn the whole city out?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 15th, 2005, 10:47 am

Panik wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
I know if the first one was in the pen in 93, it musta took a little while. Or is NY so soft that a couple foreigners come out the pen and in one day turn the whole city out?
sorry but abuncha foreigners ( i mean arent we all?) didnt start it in 93. 183 wildstone started in 92. dont trust all that government propaganda you might stumble upon on the net. HAHA youre funny, i cant even talk anymore. you just gotta be here for yourself, i dont talk on places ive never been, heresay is for the hens ;)

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2005, 11:24 am

i'm just goin by what eeveryone else from NY has said on here. So OK, you know better than everyone else. B's and C's have been in NY forever. You win. They prolly came over here in the 60's and started it here too.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 15th, 2005, 11:30 am

Panik wrote:i'm just goin by what eeveryone else from NY has said on here. So OK, you know better than everyone else. B's and C's have been in NY forever. You win. They prolly came over here in the 60's and started it here too.
i dont refute that it started in the west, but dont try and play the whole Harlem like we walkin around throwing candy canes at each other. And trust i know better than any 15 yr old who comes on this sites and copys and paste gang info from police sites. Too much cake coming out of your mouth like you bop down my block everyday ---- i have to goto cali on the regular for work, i know how it is there but u dont see me say cali this, cali that. i speak on experiences - you just speculating...homie

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2005, 11:49 am

I'm about done with you, it's like talkin to a wall. I never said that there weren't thugs or killers in NY. What I'm sayin is that no blood or crip in NY has been claimin a hood for as long as me, and I'm not old. It's funny to me to hear about NY OG's, either blood or crip. You can't possibly be an OG if your hood is only 10 years old. THat, to me, is comedy. You got Jimmy Jones talkin in the source like he's some notorious OG blood. No he ain't. He's a BG. He don't even have no OG's in his hood cuz they are new booty gangsters. If they still around in 10 years, then maybe they'll have some og's.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 15th, 2005, 11:54 am

Panik wrote:I'm about done with you, it's like talkin to a wall. I never said that there weren't thugs or killers in NY. What I'm sayin is that no blood or crip in NY has been claimin a hood for as long as me, and I'm not old. It's funny to me to hear about NY OG's, either blood or crip. You can't possibly be an OG if your hood is only 10 years old. THat, to me, is comedy. You got Jimmy Jones talkin in the source like he's some notorious OG blood. No he ain't. He's a BG. He don't even have no OG's in his hood because they are new booty gangsters. If they still around in 10 years, then maybe they'll have some og's.
ok youre basing Harlem off your opinion on gang ranks, maybe it hurts you to see someone whose been Blood for 15 years claim Big Homie but hey, does your opinion count? does my opinion count? im just tryna see what point youre tryna get across.....that NY gangs arent real? well what makes a gang real? if NY gangs arent real then i guess Bloods in Crips in every state excluding cali are fake huh? haha @new booty -- is that cali slang?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2005, 12:44 pm

This started cuz of one thing. REAL BLOODS DON'T SPORT PINK. ANY BLOOD (IN MY OPINION) THAT THINKS PINK IS THEIR COLOR IS NOT ONLY PHONY, BUT NOT WORTHY OF ANYTHING FROM ME BUT A LAUGH. THEY SHOULD STOP DISRESPECTING REAL BLOODS BY CALLING THEMSELVES BLOODS. Maybe they should be the TULIPS, OR THE CARNATIONS, or SOMETHING, but NOT BLOODS.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » March 15th, 2005, 2:46 pm

all these rappers

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 15th, 2005, 3:11 pm

Panik wrote:This started because of one thing. REAL BLOODS DON'T SPORT PINK. ANY BLOOD (IN MY OPINION) THAT THINKS PINK IS THEIR COLOR IS NOT ONLY PHONY, BUT NOT WORTHY OF ANYTHING FROM ME BUT A LAUGH. THEY SHOULD STOP DISRESPECTING REAL BLOODS BY CALLING THEMSELVES BLOODS. Maybe they should be the TULIPS, OR THE CARNATIONS, or SOMETHING, but NOT BLOODS.
Youre basing this off ONE person in NYC, Bloods that i know dont rocK pink, Cam was with that shit for a season and now he switched his steez. We not responsible for the whole world hoppin on the dicK. If a man in long beach purchases a pink T its our fault? haha i feel what u saying tho. U Damu?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2005, 3:20 pm

nah, but I got a lot of people that are. I'm a black rag.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » March 15th, 2005, 5:28 pm

Panik wrote:nah, but I got a lot of people that are. I'm a black rag.
R YOU FROM BLACC MAFIA CRIP

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 15th, 2005, 6:50 pm

when panik says black rag he means hes independent not a blood not a crip not a hoover got that hes from westside family gangsters
a gangs that no longer exist

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 15th, 2005, 7:53 pm

$antana Blocc Crip use blacc rags.