Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
pistol_pete

Re: Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Unread post by pistol_pete » May 9th, 2005, 12:33 pm

g-unit
the lox

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 10th, 2005, 11:43 am

AIGHT LOOK......U GOT ME FUCKED the HELL UP.YEH ITS GENOCIDE BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY.IVE LIVED IN the "BURBS" BEFORE AND DID DIRT....AND THEY DIDNT DO SHIT BUT CALL POLICE AND BEG..NOW WHAT.TALKIN ABOUT the "WHITE MAN IS LETTIN ME THUG IT UP STALL ME OUT with the BS...U TALKIN LIKE HE COULD DO SOMETHIN AT the DROP OF A DIME....THIS SO-CALLED "WHITE MAN" WONT DO SHIT BUT the SAME THING HE HAS BEEN DOIN FROM ALL THESE YEARS TO NOW.U STILL DIDNT EXPLAIN SHIT EITHER...TRYIN TO REVERSE MY STATMENT..THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THIS CAN HAPPEN...SO U MUST THINK NON OF the SHIT I SAD HAPPENED TO HUH?....UR JUST OVER LOOKIN the FACT THAT WHAT I SAID WAS BASED ON PEOPLE COMING OVER HERE AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT TO PROPERLY DEFEND THEMSELVES AND with CRIPS AND BLOODS the BLOODS HAVE GUNS AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS LIFE THERE ARE NO DISADVANTAGES BUT THERE LACK IN MEMBERS....AND THEY CAN DO THAT IF CRIPS ARE FIGHT MORE IF WOULD TAKE TIME TO LEARN ABOUT GANGS OUT HERE YOU WOULD LEARN THAT EVERY PERSON IN A GANG AINT NO RIDAH AND ALL OF THSE HOOD HAS RIVALS U KNOW GANGS THEY HATE PERSONALLY THEREFORE ITS NOT ALL CRIPS RIDIN DOWN ON the BLOODS. AS MANY CRIPS AS IT IS OUT HERE NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BIG IN NUMBERS IN FACT ALOT OF THEM ARE DEAD SO U MUST NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS TYPE OF STUFF TO KNOW THAT.....SIMALACK MY BLACK ASS....NIGGA PLEASE I PROBABLY HAVE BEEN THROUGH MORE SHIT THAN U AT MY TENDER AGE PERIOD.

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » May 10th, 2005, 1:21 pm

i know this is off subject im a blacc crip from du roc theres about 3 white boys that i can think off that put in mad work fo the hood and get reespect it dont matter bout color homie how can you knocc someone cuzz of there race if they grew up in your hood willing to die for the same shit u are represnting and have the same life style

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 24th, 2005, 10:35 pm

j-dizzle wrote:i know this is off subject im a black crip from du roc theres about 3 white boys that i can think off that put in mad work fo the hood and get reespect it dont matter bout color homie how can you knocc someone cuzz of there race if they grew up in your hood willing to die for the same shit u are represnting and have the same life style
IM NOT SAYIN WHITES OR ANY OTHER RACES DONT PUT IN WORK 4 THEY HOOD J....I WAS RESPONDIN TO THAT ONE NIGGAZ INGNORANT COMMENT LOOK AT MY FIRST POST ON the SUBJECT AND I SAID I WASNT TRYIN TO DOWN SIZE ANYONE

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 1st, 2005, 5:33 pm

j-dizzle wrote:i know this is off subject im a black crip from du roc theres about 3 white boys that i can think off that put in mad work fo the hood and get reespect it dont matter bout color homie how can you knocc someone cuzz of there race if they grew up in your hood willing to die for the same shit u are represnting and have the same life style
Aint NO whiteboys from DuRoc Crip :shock:

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 2nd, 2005, 8:16 pm

Dr Funky wrote:[img]http://www.gbthehits.com/images/gbrooks.jpg[/img]

AAAAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING HA HA HA HA HA HA
wtf is so funny?

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 2nd, 2005, 8:19 pm

purplecityhello wrote:like Sun Tzu said "theres power in numbers, one horse hair flails in the wind like a leaf, a thousand bound command it like the lightning above"
u rather kick it with 20 pus-sy's? or 10 down mofkrs

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » June 3rd, 2005, 7:32 pm

anonymousman wrote:wtf is so funny?
When Gonzo said that he was wack I lost it. I found the goofiest picture I could find and posted it. Then I laughed for 2 straight minutes.