HAVE U MET A CELEBRITY?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

HAVE U MET A CELEBRITY?

Unread post by North Face » March 18th, 2005, 4:33 pm

I work as a busboy then moved my way up to Bartending at a club called "THE ATLANTIS NIGHTCLUB" in Toronto. I met plenty of Celebrities people like:

Supposedly 2 years before i started workn, 2pac was there. Damn it would be an honour to see em. But i seen
*TIGER from B.E.T
*Vince Carter who threw a birthday BASH invited the whole Raptors including Mcgrady They all smoke weed Espicially Charles Oakly who was picking up this Cutie Bartender I worked with.
*JAHEIM like anyone cares, but he sang for CARTER's Birtday
*Beenie Man

But when i got fired for starting a fight My former boss who got fired got dis new placedowntown Toronto called "FLUID".

*GOLDBERG from WWF

*Damn! Yesterday and the other day "THE GAME": shows Up and got emself half the Club blocked off for him n his homies. GAME ordered 24 heinekens then left 12 un opened bottle on the table when he left. Everytime i pass by to give em drinks, he be smokin dem trees ALWAYS!!

IM PRETTY SURE YALL MET CELEBRITIES, speak up! lets hear it.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: HAVE U MET A CELEBRITY?

Unread post by North Face » March 18th, 2005, 4:33 pm

North Face wrote:I started off working as a busboy then moved my way up to Bartending at a club called "THE ATLANTIS NIGHTCLUB" in Toronto. I met plenty of Celebrities people like:

Supposedly 2 years before i started workn, 2pac was there. Damn it would be an honour to see em. But i seen
*TIGER from B.E.T
*Vince Carter who threw a birthday BASH invited the whole Raptors including Mcgrady They all smoke weed Espicially Charles Oakly who was picking up this Cutie Bartender I worked with.
*JAHEIM like anyone cares, but he sang for CARTER's Birtday
*Beenie Man

But when i got fired for starting a fight My former boss who got fired got dis new placedowntown Toronto called "FLUID".

*GOLDBERG from WWF

*Damn! Yesterday and the other day "THE GAME": shows Up and got emself half the Club blocked off for him n his homies. GAME ordered 24 heinekens then left 12 un opened bottle on the table when he left. Everytime i pass by to give em drinks, he be smokin dem trees ALWAYS!!

IM PRETTY SURE YALL MET CELEBRITIES, speak up! lets hear it.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 18th, 2005, 4:54 pm

i met mc hammer but he aint no celebrity anymore, he lives like 30 mins from here in tracy at an average white area where the houses are like 400 g's

spice 1 he used to live here in my lil town modesto i dont know if he still does he was kicking it at a homeboys house doing some bussiness i suppose

screech from some tv show that used to come out saved by the bell he used to go to fullerton & be around anaheim all the time when i lived in OC

thats about it nothing to brag about though

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 18th, 2005, 5:12 pm

its all good, iseen Screetch like couple months ago when he came down to Toronto. The man put on some pounds, which makes him look muscular. Back then he was scawny.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 19th, 2005, 12:11 am

screech got hands to yall remember that celebrity boxing? that use to come on?

but anyways as a far as autographs i got lorenze tates (how ever you spell his name) i lovew that guy he a tight actor.

ive seen dennis rodman in orange county some wher i forgot the place.

ive seen this one guy i forgot his name but he played on that tv show sliders.

ive seen more but i cant think of any right now.

i use to talk to kiely from 3lw also :-)

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 9:33 am

Is a celebirty in Harlem, so ya all know me.

i use to carry crates for Doug E Fresh
my first DJ gig was for camron back in the confessions of fire days
I know alotta cats, no need to name em all here
BUT ya know me so ya all met a celebirty

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 23rd, 2005, 8:20 am

ME PERSONALLY I MET SNOOP LIKE 2 YEARS AGO IN FOOT ACTION ME AND HIM GOT A PICTURE HE THREW UP HIS SET I THREW UP BK, I PERSONALLY KNEW ODB RIP, I MET BANKS LIKE IN 99 WHEN HE WAS AUGUST MARTIN HS, I MET JAY AND DASH BEFORE, SEEN CAM IN HARLEM WORLD LIKE IN 98 BEFORE HE BLEW UP.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 24th, 2005, 11:27 am

I met Ice Cube and Mack 10 in Washington DC IN 95.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » March 25th, 2005, 6:33 pm

I met alot of celebs......But personal celebs who I personally know is.....The Lox, Team Arliss(D-Block).Eve, Papoose, Shae Davis, Saigon, Agallah(Purple city ), Doug E. Fresh, Red Alert, Dj Pemiere, U god(Wu Tang), Arsonist(Heatmakerz),M.O.P, Queen Latifah, and Mcgruff......

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » March 25th, 2005, 6:36 pm

The Worst Celeb I met, Was the nigga Edward norton from Fight Club, and American History X.........I seen the nigga before and Some broad who I was with went up to him and asked him "Are you edward norton" ? And he said" Yeah, So ? and keep walkin, and I told him he a bitchazznigga and he got cocky and was like" Your not the only person who doesnt like me".........

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 25th, 2005, 7:04 pm

Fucc Caleberties. Ive never met one and I never intend to. I remmeber when Usher and his little ATL Clique was down here in Riverside at the Galleria, everyone went Ape-shyt even guys were like "O My God" fuccen Fruit cake ass Fagz. Fuccen any store they went into the owners closed so they could have the store to themselves. That is so sad. What makes them any more important than you? Than I? Were all as one. No one is inferior no one is Superior the sooner you learn the concept of equality, the better it is for us all as a society.

I never understood it. when P. Dildo tells kids to 'Vote or Die', they get up off that ass and vote. What makes these kids think P. Dildo knows any more about Politics than that bumb on the corner of Slauson? Think About it.

I hate Hollywood Cuz they Lie decieve and sabatoge from within through there power. "THE MEDIA" and the "INDUSTRY" They tell these Kidz something and everyone thinks its facts. Without Discearning for oneself.
Its so Sad. HollyWood is Babylon. It Rules, It counquers, But It will topple. Its just a matter of Time.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 26th, 2005, 4:08 am

i personally know a few celebs. have a couple of family members out there that all yall know. the crazyiest $hit is watching someone become a celeb. Keepin it real goes out the window.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 26th, 2005, 4:30 am

i met geoff hurst. probably not heard of him in america but he is one the most famous sports icons in england. he scored 3goals in the 1966 wrld cup when england won it.

Kearney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kearney » March 27th, 2005, 2:49 pm

RZA, Shabazz, Tekhita, Remedy, Jeru the Damaja, B-Real... Few other rappers at concerts...

I think european celebrities don´t count, but i also met the pope, some cats in the formula 1 business and so on...

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » April 1st, 2005, 3:48 pm

Kearney wrote:RZA, Shabazz, Tekhita, Remedy, Jeru the Damaja, B-Real... Few other rappers at concerts...

I think european celebrities don´t count, but i also met the pope, some cats in the formula 1 business and so on...
yea i met the pope here in Toronto World youth Day.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 1st, 2005, 8:21 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:I met alot of celebs......But personal celebs who I personally know is.....The Lox, Team Arliss(D-Block).Eve, Papoose, Shae Davis, Saigon, Agallah(Purple city ), Doug E. Fresh, Red Alert, Dj Pemiere, U god(Wu Tang), Arsonist(Heatmakerz),M.O.P, Queen Latifah, and Mcgruff......
half them niggaz u named are far from celebs -- papoose, sai,team arliss. i get noticed more than them cats - u know the God Agallah then u must know me or heard of me, the God Preme

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » April 13th, 2005, 2:18 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:I met alot of celebs......But personal celebs who I personally know is.....The Lox, Team Arliss(D-Block).Eve, Papoose, Shae Davis, Saigon, Agallah(Purple city ), Doug E. Fresh, Red Alert, Dj Pemiere, U god(Wu Tang), Arsonist(Heatmakerz),M.O.P, Queen Latifah, and Mcgruff......
half them niggaz u named are far from celebs -- papoose, sai,team arliss. i get noticed more than them cats - u know the God Agallah then u must know me or heard of me, the God Preme

Word ??? Hit me on the Pm then homie.......

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » April 13th, 2005, 2:21 pm

I know Pap, Arrliss and Sai aint celebs like that, But they up and coming artists so I put them as celebs.......

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 13th, 2005, 2:27 pm

RZA, 45 King, Charlie Chase, Grandmaster Caz, Fabel, Psycho Les, I know there's a grip more I can't think of them... uuuh Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Dustin Hoffman, Jimmy Fallon,

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » April 13th, 2005, 5:06 pm

Damn I got a long ass list of celebs Ive met or seen living in vegas you see all types of cats like....

I saw Mike Tyson out runnin when I was waiting for the bus like 5 years ago cool ass cat man he stopped for a minute and talked to me like a regular dude no type of ego trippin.

I met Paulie Shore when I worked at the convention center out here another cool as cat he dropped me a fat ass tip. He little as hell in person.

I saw Dennis Rodman at the Palms hotel when it first opened.

Big Legz from Bet I saw her up in the hard rock.

Master P

Deebo

LL cool J

Denzel Washington

Michael Jackson

Dead Prez I opened for them back in 02

Treach (Naughty by Nature)

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » April 13th, 2005, 5:39 pm

Oh Yeah and how can I forget I met Laila Ali I used to box at her gym she a real b**ch she dont talk to nobody man. I was kind of suprised she was like that cause her dad seemed like he was hella down to earth even in his day.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 13th, 2005, 6:07 pm

Yeah I went to Vegas for my mom's wedding! LOL I saw David Hasselhoff playing a video game. WHO WANTS TO WATCH NIGHTRIDER!! AAHH HA HA HA HA HA!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 13th, 2005, 6:30 pm

BlaKK wrote:Fucc Caleberties. Ive never met one and I never intend to.
I personally know a handful of celebs. I think they are pretty screwed up overall. I don't understand or agree with the hype. To tell you the truth I'm with Blakk on this subject.

KrazieShadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KrazieShadow » April 14th, 2005, 4:47 pm

Lil Trouble , Merro

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 14th, 2005, 9:24 pm

Shaq O'neal , James Toney, Sugar shane mosley, Robert Horry , Stone cold steve Austin .

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 14th, 2005, 9:26 pm

Forgot Cuba Gooding Jr and Will Smith.

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » April 15th, 2005, 8:39 am

BlaKK wrote: I never understood it. when P. Dildo tells kids to 'Vote or Die', they get up off that ass and vote. What makes these kids think P. Dildo knows any more about Politics than that bumb on the corner of Slauson? Think About it.
lol p didlo....
never heard that one before

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » April 28th, 2005, 8:24 am

Recently from where i work at i seen Snoop Dog damn hella lot of people showed up, couple of days back Alicia keys man she short n sexy and Toni braxton same comment.

tony
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony » April 29th, 2005, 7:30 am

Saw Anthony B this week

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 29th, 2005, 8:41 am

I'm not down with celebrity man - best thing u can do is appear nonplussed man, look the other way! Dont buy into it - you are the real celebrities, the rest is a pile o' crap....I saw Goldie, Grafitti artist and big UK Drum 'n Bass fella (done tunes with Jungle Brothers, KRS1 and others), but I made it my duty to be unimpressed - it was for his own good tee hee.

odawg805
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by odawg805 » May 5th, 2005, 8:33 am

I MET ICE-T A WHILE BACK AT A CAR SHOW HERE IN OXNARD. HE'S KOOL HE TURNED A MINI SKIRT CONTEST INTO A STRIPPING CONTEST. HE'S A STRAIGHT PIMP. I ALSO MET DJ QUIK AND SUGA FREE SECOND 2 NONE ONE OF THE TIMES THEY CAME OUT HERE FOR THEIR CONCERTS. MY HOMEBOY IS IN QUIK'S DVD VISUALISM THE PART WHERE QUIK IS AT THE BEACH MY HOMEBOY IS RIGHT THERE NEXT TO HIM I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY TIGHT. OH YEAH I ALSO MET ANDRE YOUNG OH I MEAN DR DRE AT MAGIC MOUNTAIN BACK LIKE IN 97. DAMN THAT'S ONE BIG MOTHA FUCKA. I SEEN DEEBO AT CITY WALK TOO HE'S PRETTY KOOL HE WAS WITH SOME LIL ASIAN FEMALE. I MET CHEECH MARIN (FROM CHEECH AND CHONG TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW) HE WENT TO MY WORK. I GUESS HE HAS A HOUSE OUT IN VENTURA SOMEWHERE

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 6th, 2005, 12:28 pm

YoungBuck recently came to my work yesterday which supposedly 50 cent was gonna be with him but didnt show up. Damn i wish i got hired around 1994 when 2PAC came down.

Return to “Music and News”