Is Mobb Deep fake?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
koji

Is Mobb Deep fake?

Unread post by koji » March 22nd, 2005, 4:31 am

I'm a fan of mobb deep and anyone gotta admit they made some good music back in the day even though they've gotten worse over the years. Anyway they try to come off as the hardest niggas in the rap game, but I just don't know if I believe that shit. So can anyone from Queens tell me if they're just fakers.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Is Mobb Deep fake?

Unread post by wizdom » March 22nd, 2005, 6:52 am

They be in the hood, but they get robbed a lot. like the average gets at least stuck onse if anything. they got suck up like a lot of times. there use to be a rapper named "Tru Life" some Puerto Rican cat from LES (Lower East Side). they use to be kool and they had like a quarrel. they went in their studio and got everybody butt naked and robbed everybody in the studio. the rumor is everything happened while the booth was still recording and their is a recording of the whole incident with mob deep in the tape. the incident happened for fact, but Mobb Deep denied being in the studio.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 22nd, 2005, 8:46 am

the Mobb niggas i met are true to life thumpers, dont go looking for a fist fight in they camp becuz something will pop off. As far as getting robbed alot ive heard RUMORS about P getting juksed. who knows if its true or not, i never heard about Havoc getting got. they last album was slept on for real. But more or less i think they not fake but if you really wanna find out goto the 40ths side of QB and find a nigga with a tattoo of a dragon on his hand. ask him do the Mobb pop off

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 22nd, 2005, 10:59 am

purplecityhello wrote:the Mobb niggas i met are true to life thumpers, dont go looking for a fist fight in they camp becuz something will pop off. As far as getting robbed alot ive heard RUMORS about P getting juksed. who knows if its true or not, i never heard about Havoc getting got. they last album was slept on for real. But more or less i think they not fake but if you really wanna find out goto the 40ths side of QB and find a nigga with a tattoo of a dragon on his hand. ask him do the Mobb pop off
On that Beef DVD, they interview some folks that was at the studio when them puerto ricans got Mobb Deep, and it was verified that they all got robbed, pistol whipped, and stripped naked. then they turned around and paid the puerto ricans for screwin up their song. seems pretty damn gay to me.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 22nd, 2005, 11:51 am

i seen the DVD, them cats werent part of the Mobb camp, they robbed some engineers and low level niggas, the cats owned the studio. its not liked they yoked up Twin or Ty Nitty, i doubt that would happen

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 22nd, 2005, 2:22 pm

purplecityhello wrote:i seen the DVD, them cats werent part of the Mobb camp, they robbed some engineers and low level niggas, the cats owned the studio. its not liked they yoked up Twin or Ty Nitty, i doubt that would happen
even if they were ow level ,there was no retaliation. And they said that Mobb Deep had to compensate the puerto rican anyway. So to me it looks like members of the Mobb Deep crew were pistol whipped, stripped naked, and robbed. And then Havik and prodije paid them off instead of paying them back. pussy shi-.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 22nd, 2005, 2:51 pm

purplecityhello wrote:i seen the DVD, them cats werent part of the Mobb camp, they robbed some engineers and low level niggas, the cats owned the studio. its not liked they yoked up Twin or Ty Nitty, i doubt that would happen
oh, and while we're on it, what's your comment of them dipset's gettin beat and robbed on the suset strip out here during all star weekend last year? They were not low level. It was jim jones wasn't it gettin slapped around by some crips for flamin out here?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 22nd, 2005, 2:59 pm

Panik wrote:
oh, and while we're on it, what's your comment of them dipset's gettin beat and robbed on the suset strip out here during all star weekend last year? They were not low level. It was jim jones wasn't it gettin slapped around by some crips for flamin out here?
dog, dont believe every rumor you hear, when i went to FL to handle business rumor was i died. niggas say so and so got robbed, ok.

Skillz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Skillz » March 23rd, 2005, 12:47 pm

Some of the shit they say is mad suspect.