Which Rappers Were Really Gangsters

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Which Rappers Were Really Gangsters

Unread post by zip3ace » April 2nd, 2005, 8:42 pm

Trey wrote:Shyne was part of the Decepticons gang in New York. That gang ran New York streets in the 80's.
I doubt it... Shyne would have to be at least in his late twenties to have been a decepticon.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 3rd, 2005, 12:30 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Trey wrote:Shyne was part of the Decepticons gang in New York. That gang ran New York streets in the 80's.
I doubt it... Shyne would have to be at least in his late twenties to have been a decepticon.
Shyne was D-Cep - he spit about it, your mans Sticky Fingaz from Onyx was D cep too. theres D cep in NY right now. FYI Shyne is almost 30 - he was born in 78

JayDee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JayDee » April 3rd, 2005, 9:00 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
Shyne was D-Cep - he spit about it, your mans Sticky Fingaz from Onyx was D cep too. theres D cep in NY right now. FYI Shyne is almost 30 - he was born in 78
that would make him 26. hardly 'almost 30' dog.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 4th, 2005, 9:52 am

JayDee wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
that would make him 26. hardly 'almost 30' dog.
round up

Unread post by 550K » November 18th, 2005, 6:46 am

Yo I heard there was mad valentine niggaz in dipset, and what do hell rell claim? one nigga told me he bang valentine another nigga tole me he bang 9 trey. Also do yall niggaz still say 9 trey I heard mad niggaz saying 9 Tec just like I dont hear GKB no more all I hear is G-Shine

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 18th, 2005, 11:30 am

sum of u kids r spitten shit u dont know. cam is a blood or atleast wus. i used to b in real close contact with a NTG OG in harlem n he verified that b4 cam was even big. and Hussein fatal n like 80% of the dudes on both of his mixtapes are SMM. i kno i already said that but niggas b sayin he aint when obviously NONE of u listen to his songs kause he got SMM in like 13 outta 15 songs on his mixtapes

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 18th, 2005, 11:32 am

and i thought smurf was 131 LB n SBG wus like a subset of LB

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 18th, 2005, 11:54 am

DIPSET IS 59 BRIM AND NTG/HGB AND BANG EM SMUURF HMMM HALF OF HIS CREW ARE CRIPS, HIS PART TOWN OF TOWN AINT THAT FAR FROM WHERE MY HOMIES STAY IN SOUTHSIDE, SO I DOUBT IT LB CACC IN THE DAYS WAS 80% CRIP AND THE REST WERE JUST LB, 50 HE HAD FRIENDS AND HOMIES FROM 252 PIRU AND MOB, I DOUBT HE EVER CLAIMED, AND MASE BANGS NOTHING NOT COLORS WHATSOEVER HOW HE SUPPOSEDLY CLAIM PIRU AND SUGE MADE HIM TAKE A 'CAREER BREAK" LOL

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 18th, 2005, 12:46 pm

if mase bangs, he's maken his shit look as hard as a box of kittens. but yea i know a nigga who klaimed to have known smurf n said he wus 131 LB n SBG is like a klique under LB but u would kno more about that shit then me. but domination said in his 1 song on his new cd that he aint in a gang. n smurf said sl-b in ther game diss so i kno he aint no damu. n everytime i see smurf he got a blak flag on him sumwhere

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 18th, 2005, 3:35 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:if mase bangs, he's maken his shit look as hard as a box of kittens. but yea i know a nigga who klaimed to have known smurf n said he wus 131 LB n SBG is like a klique under LB but u would kno more about that shit then me. but domination said in his 1 song on his new cd that he aint in a gang. n smurf said sl-b in ther game diss so i kno he aint no damu. n everytime i see smurf he got a blak flag on him sumwhere

not 2 get in yall convo is yall talking about the same mase i think yall talking about? if so he still bangs?

Foooooooolishhhh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Foooooooolishhhh » November 21st, 2005, 10:20 pm

intramix wrote:G bka C.rum

whud up mayne,

I have seen your post a couple of times... referring to forty-water/ E-40
from the N.Bay

V- Town is str8 crazy mayne N/S W/S E/S & SS.... with some str8 physco hoods mayne. Hoods like Rancho - Hillside - College Park - Crestside - Millers Ville too many too list. Broadway - Sonoma - Springs Rd - Waterfront - Dan Foley Park .... Shit been wild since the 70's.

V-Town is the city I claim with strong roots in E/S Lakewood.

I can't say I have ever seen E-40 flashin' or claim'n anything but the Valley Joe....

I posted a list of sets ... up here in the N.Bay... but I didn't list anything from the V and not going too.

Couple years back when Mac Dre come up from 3's Down (Country Club Crest) = Crestside. He got framed for the bank robberies that the Romper Room Gang was in on from the crest. Shit VPD put a police station right in front of the crest... just made it easier for them nazi cops to get paid.

Back in the day in the N. Bay -- We put in down for our city.... cities like
Oakland, Berkely, Fairfield, Sac, Pitt, Richmond, Frisco, Martinez, S-Jose etc - always came into the V starting mess.

Plus there's like 3 chapters of them crazy ass Hells Angels in the V also.

I know this didn't answer your question.... but hillside is just a hood, actually 40 moved out of the V couple years back

Up in the N.Bay bangin ain't the same as it is in LA ..

Everything up here is bout that mail = $$$$

Pimpin, Slanging, Jackin and Hustlin gettin' that paper mayne.
Yo man you never mentioned hoods like hayward in southern oakland and san leandro :?: where spice 1 and R.E.D from!!!???

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 22nd, 2005, 9:21 am

Hold up mase bangs what that nice ass nigga :lol: niggaz like that make bangin look pathetic mase :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » November 27th, 2005, 5:05 am

you not affiliated if you have to ask..

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » November 27th, 2005, 7:44 pm

MC eiht real tragniew compton crip

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 27th, 2005, 9:29 pm

johnnyblac wrote:you not affiliated if you have to ask..
thats narrow minded and wrong. ur not real if u dont know a rapper is in the same gang as u? wow B real nigga

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 28th, 2005, 11:09 am

B-real is a Sureno. There is a picture of him with the shirt on.
A crip I met on the bus last year said that Ice-T is a NH Rollin 20's brim.

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 28th, 2005, 11:11 am

I show love to DIPSET. I'M DOWN with EM.

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 28th, 2005, 11:55 am

I think 50 is a blood cause he always rocks the red but I think he's not a banger just a money maker, I always felt he was UBN but shows respect to most street niggaz whatever they are.
I think Jay-Z is a Mafia Insane vicelord cause on a one showing pepsi/sprite can't remember which soda commercial durring halftime of the last NBA playoffs, he had on a vice lord ceremonial jacket/coat I swear to Allah I ain't lyin-I used to be a white diamond sniper 4ch/vl, in the commercial he was standing next to Twista.
And ever since I can remember, I always felt he was one-I can tell these things, he would have some lyrics that is straight up code.
.40 cal is an undertaker vicelord
TI is/was a blue 5 BD, I think he may be a Blackstone now maybe not.
Ludacris is an undertaker vl, I don't know if he's a blood now?
I don't know what YoungBuk is.
BigNoyd is a GD.
I think Trillville are Corleone BDs.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » November 28th, 2005, 12:04 pm

Big Noyd GD?
aint no GDs in QB, all 96 buildings

Jay Z a VL?
only VLs in NYC are in the BX

40 Cal
is a Known Blood
and i quote" this is 40 Cal, ill let the 40 Pow, come around your Block B-Hopped with like 40 hounds" and he in dip so that tells it all
(we might be talking about diff rappers tho)

It is what it is fam

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » November 28th, 2005, 12:14 pm

oh yeah im not the biggest fan of south rap but i can honestly say i was made a believer that BABY from cash money is currently a real gangsta. i met the nigga and his whole swagger was G to the extent where he pressed the police BY HIMSELF .... money dont hurt but yeah hes thoro

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 28th, 2005, 12:35 pm

I VERY WELL CAN BE WRONG BUT I AM A VERY PERCEPTIVE DUDE AND I've SEEN/ HEARD TOO MANY REFERENCES FROM THESE CATS THAT RELATE TO WHAT I BELIVE THEY ARE.
For instance because something is not readilly seen doesn't mean that it doesn't exist it happens all the time.
How can someone expain the jacket Jaz-Z was wearing and only (respected)VLs have those jackets. On the real I know what I saw, and I know what I hear comin out of his mouth I don't get mistaken that easy.
From what I've heard from dudes from here, people on the computer
and cats I know from the NY. Most of the chicago founded and Cali gangs are there in the NY now, I guess attracted to the bright lights big city.

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 28th, 2005, 12:46 pm

Just like I know Black Rob is a 4ch.
And I think the LOX are GDs or some kinda folks.
On many of these artists from the NY's inside CD covers they give shout outs to some chicago gangs like Red Man and Mobb Deep and the Wu Tang clan shoutin out to the 4s I know that doesn't mean they are apart of these nations but they do recognize and acknowledge, plus I listen hard to lyrics and there is a lot of code in them, but only people in the know catch them. Thats how Bone Thugs in Harmony got jumped on in Cali at the Source Awards in (I forgot that year). This shit is real FAMO.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » November 28th, 2005, 1:00 pm

orangemo/citgo wrote:Just like I know Black Rob is a 4ch.
And I think the LOX are GDs or some kinda folks.
On many of these artists from the NY's inside CD covers they give shout outs to some chicago gangs like Red Man and Mobb Deep and the Wu Tang clan shoutin out to the 4s I know that doesn't mean they are apart of these nations but they do recognize and acknowledge, plus I listen hard to lyrics and there is a lot of code in them, but only people in the know catch them. Thats how Bone Thugs in Harmony got jumped on in Cali at the Source Awards in (I forgot that year). This shit is real FAMO.
Black Rob is TPO -- its a Harlem gang --- he from the spanish chapter out in El Barrio...... THERE ARE NO 4CH in HARLEM
LOX ARE BLACK MOB (NGE as well)- THERE ARE NO GD IN YONKERS
Red Man isnt anything
WU TANG are NGE
MOBB DEEP are NGE plus Moob Deep is a gang unto itself

THERE ARE NO VICELORDS in BK
i live in NY
have all my life
im older than the average nigga on this board
trust i Know

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 28th, 2005, 1:15 pm

I'm not doubtin you like it may seem bro, I just feel like Terrance Howards character bamma in 50 cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin with his perception. I'll drop the subject though.

Y'all should check my man here out though. I think his sh## is hot!!!!

http://www.lupefiasco.com/

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » November 28th, 2005, 1:34 pm

orangemo/citgo wrote:I'm not doubtin you like it may seem bro, I just feel like Terrance Howards character bamma in 50 cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin with his perception. I'll drop the subject though.

Y'all should check my man here out though. I think his sh## is hot!!!!

http://www.lupefiasco.com/

a lot of things u said were full of shit, Jay z a vice lord, lol get outta here with that BS

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 28th, 2005, 3:17 pm

Aighht know it all, I said I dropped the subject. Can't get throuh to skulls that are too thick to crack. I guess you're like the artists with alot of money and travel the globe and meet lots of people too.
Dumb Ass Fool.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » November 29th, 2005, 1:07 am

orangemo/citgo wrote:plus I listen hard to lyrics and there is a lot of code in them, but only people in the know catch them..
yeah rappers be spittin codes all the time.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 29th, 2005, 12:59 pm

orangemo/citgo wrote: A crip I met on the bus last year said that Ice-T is a NH Rollin 20's brim.
LMAOO ice-t aint damu first off. n if he wus id hope he wus a memeber of a real set

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 29th, 2005, 1:01 pm

stop premotin ur idol

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 29th, 2005, 6:16 pm

People need to stop tryin to krack kodes in rap songs. Nigga shouts out Grape Street in a song, even though he live across the kountry, then he must be a RIP, and I'm sure you got a friend of a friend who's kid sister went to a school with a nigga and can verify that. Kome on!

I'll trust anything Purplecity gotta say about Harlem and NYCk. Dude lives it and bangs it. If he seems unsure about something, he is pretty up front about it. People, it is NOT a problem if you DONT know the answer to someone's question. If you heard a rumour or have an idea, state it as one. Don't say "_______ is a Vicelord" unless you know it for a fact. Sometimes saying "I heard a rumour that..." will spark konversation and get people the knowledge they hoppin or you hoppin' to achieve.
B-real is a Sureno. There is a picture of him with the shirt on
B-Real is from Family Swan Blood. It's the truth, kome to Swan hood and ask somebody. Also, in an issue of the Source or XXL from this year, it was about nigga who got shot and their stories. B-Real openly admits he was at a Blood gettogether, all flamed up because he was a BLOOD. He is latin, but we got latin dudes, black dudes... it aint no thang. Welcome to Los Angeles.

Ice-T is from a crip hood. Some have said Hoovers, others have said Harlem 30's. Kant be 100% sure, but if you see that nigga flauntin his gangsterism, it's with a blue rag.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 30th, 2005, 12:41 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^
People say B-Real is Sur just because he has family in F13, but that's a lot of the Latino Swans from what I heard.

I'm pretty sure now that Ice-T is a OHC 30 because back when he was "Tray" he taught some H30 youngsters to rob jewelry stores at malls and stuff, his main thing was robbign, he was in the Army for four years and as soon as he got out he was robbing banks with the weapon skills he had. That part I know for sure, but the Rollin 30 thing isn't first hand info from me, so if someone can prove me wrong, go ahead.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 30th, 2005, 6:17 pm

I've heard more about T being a Rollin 30 than a Hoover so I;'m sure there is some truth to that. And yeah, you heard right, there are a good number of latino Swans.