WHICH RAPPERS REALLY RAP WHAT THEY LIVE ?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 26th, 2005, 3:23 pm

youngwun wrote:As far as I know, Camron is the only Dipset nigga that aint bangin, at least when it komes to the leaders of that shit: Jones, Freeky, Cam and Juelz. I dont think Harlem would ride with them if they was just reppin that shit in songs but not livin it. Wouldnt happen. Dipset aint no strangers to red.

Also, I saw this MOP video that was filmed in Brownsville and I saw a lot of red flags gettin thrown up. They part of that? What set is that, SMM?
There's barely any SMM'z in Brooklyn... u might katch some i Bed-Stuy. I doubt Brownsville got em. They used to be deep in brooklyn till about 99 or 00.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 26th, 2005, 3:25 pm

Also, what MOP video u talking about?

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » June 27th, 2005, 12:28 am

Immortal Technique
Jadakiss
Styles P
Tupac
Biggie

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » June 27th, 2005, 12:49 pm

From what i know

Young Jeezy is a straight true nigga.
He used to hustle with his cousin in Macon, GA on Napier Ave.
My cousins went to school with him in his freshman year. He was doing it big back then and still can now. If your a hustler, Macon GA is an open market for anything!

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 27th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Interested wrote:From what i know

Young Jeezy is a straight true nigga.
He used to hustle with his cousin in Macon, GA on Napier Ave.
My cousins went to school with him in his freshman year. He was doing it big back then and still can now. If your a hustler, Macon GA is an open market for anything!
SHITS FUNNY MAN. NIGGAZ GOING OFF NOW. LAST TIME I WENT HOME MAN I NOTIcED the cHANGE. I KNOW IF the VILLE IS GOING OFF with THE DRUG MARKET MAcTOWN IS OFF the METER. IM TALKIN BOUT DRO, PURPLE, SKITTLE PAcKS OF EX. MAN THAT SHIT USE TO BE RARE. IT WAS LIKE MAYBE ONE NIGGA OUT THE BITY MIGHT HAVE IT, BUT NOW EVERYBODY GOT IT.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 28th, 2005, 4:00 pm

I kant remember the name of it. It was their last big hit... the production was real familiar, like I had heard it plenty of times. I'm not too familiar with MOP to be honest, but it was a good song. It was them performing outside and a bunch of blood niggaz was throwin up red flags.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 29th, 2005, 3:44 am

FUCK! i just listined 2 immortal technique - dance with the devil, fuck that shit is spine chilling

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 29th, 2005, 7:32 am

youngwun wrote:I kant remember the name of it. It was their last big hit... the production was real familiar, like I had heard it plenty of times. I'm not too familiar with MOP to be honest, but it was a good song. It was them performing outside and a bunch of blood niggaz was throwin up red flags.
their last album came out in 2002 or 2003 i think. Is it newer than that?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 29th, 2005, 7:34 am

zip3ace wrote:
youngwun wrote:I kant remember the name of it. It was their last big hit... the production was real familiar, like I had heard it plenty of times. I'm not too familiar with MOP to be honest, but it was a good song. It was them performing outside and a bunch of blood niggaz was throwin up red flags.
their last album came out in 2002 or 2003 i think. Is it newer than that?
matter fact... Warriorz kame out in 2000. The video aint that old right?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 29th, 2005, 8:18 am

he might B talkin about 10 years and gunnin, but to my knowledge warriors was they last joint

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » June 29th, 2005, 11:55 am

i think the ones who really really made it are living off image when they touch the mic. that image has to be upheld for the sake of them dollas. people love that gangsta so they come with it. it's commercial now, so it's all fake to me. real g's aint gotta flag or yell the hood every time they seen (unless they in the hood), but on t.v, nawww... thats image to me, now everybody doing it. coast to coast. it's watered down...

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 29th, 2005, 1:50 pm

zip3ace wrote:
youngwun wrote:As far as I know, Camron is the only Dipset nigga that aint bangin, at least when it komes to the leaders of that shit: Jones, Freeky, Cam and Juelz. I dont think Harlem would ride with them if they was just reppin that shit in songs but not livin it. Wouldnt happen. Dipset aint no strangers to red.

Also, I saw this MOP video that was filmed in Brownsville and I saw a lot of red flags gettin thrown up. They part of that? What set is that, SMM?
There's barely any SMM'z in Brooklyn... u might katch some i Bed-Stuy. I doubt Brownsville got em. They used to be deep in brooklyn till about 99 or 00.
there still sum smm in queens

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 29th, 2005, 5:01 pm

zip3ace wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:ODB and Tupac, both known to bust shots at the cops
Fat Joe --- real nigga in the hood, At ruckers with all his gleam on with a buncha gang niggas
Jim Jones --- my 93 niggas know the deal
JIM JONES? I READING A INTERVIEW...I C.ELIEVE ALL HIP HOP DID IT. AND DUDE SAID HE NOT 93 ITS JUST THE HOOD HE COME FROM SO HE REP IT. SO IS HE REALLY LIVING EVERYTHING HE RAPS ABOUT. I DOUBT IT. BUT I CANT FULLY SPEAK ON HIM because I DONT KNOW HIM OR HOW YALL GET DOWN IN THE NY...
I know what article u talkin about... it was from the source magazine that had them guys on a contruction building. He never said he wasnt 93 though.
WELL THATS NOT THE ARTICLE IM TALKING ABOUT THEN. IN THE ARTICLE HE SAID HE WASNT SNOOP IT IS JUST WHERE HE COMES FROM IN HARLEM SO HE THROW IT UP.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » July 3rd, 2005, 10:23 pm

u talkin about double x l cuz i have that articla and he says him self he dont bang he just claims cuz niggas around him do

NorthernCalifas

Unread post by NorthernCalifas » July 4th, 2005, 12:11 pm

kats who rap bout what they livin......

Tito B.
Lil Coner
Big Oso Loc
Mr. 21
Dyno
14 Caliber
Drew aka Tokztero
Messy Marv
E-40
Dubee
Yukmouth
11/5
Delinquents

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » July 4th, 2005, 1:46 pm

I DONT KNOW THAT MUCH RAPPERS THAT ACUALLY LIVE WHAT THEY SPIT, THE ONLY ONE'S I KNOW IS

M.O.P- LIKE BGMLOCO SAID, DEM NIGGAZ DO THEY THING(THEY KOOL, BUT GET VERY GRIMEY WHEN THERY GOT TO, MY OLDER COUSIN USE TO KICK IT with DEM BEFORE HE GOT LOCKED)

JAY Z- HUSTLER(I KNOW 2 NIGGAS HE PUMPED with, THEY WAS IN A OLD VIDEO)

B.I.G- HEARD HE WAS DOIN HIS THING AS WELL

FABOLOUS- HUSTLER(HAVE ALOT OF CONNECTS, SLEPT ON LIL NIGGA)

KOOL G RAP- REAL GUTTA NIGGA,NORE,CAPONE, A FEW OTHERS

THERES ALOT OF UNDERGROUND CATS THAT LIVE WHAT THEY SAY AS WELL

MOOK DIAMONDS
MAIN-O(JUST DID A 9 YEAR BID FOR KIDNAPPIN)
UNCLE MURDA(G.M.G USE TO BE CRIP, STILL ROLL with EMCYPRESS PJ'S IN BROOKLYN)
A.Z
N.O.T(PAPOOSE NATION OF THUGACATION, I KNOW SOME BLOOD NIGGAS FROM N.OT. THAT GETS BIZZY)
TRU LIFE- THEY LOOK LIKE SOME PRETTY BOY SPANISH DUDES, BUT THERY WOULD GET IN YA ASS QUICK)
SHAE DAVIS(PUNCH)-HE BE ON THE SMACK DVD'S,HEARD HE DID SOME SERIOUS DIRT BEFORE HE WAS LOCKED AND WHEN LOCKED)

MOST OF THE NIGGAZ WHO BANG IN THE GAME IS THE NIGGAZ THAT IS UNEXPECTED......LIKE FOR INSTANCE, BLACK ROB, LOON, MARK CURRY, AND THEM NIGGAS FROM BAD BOY, NIGGAS WOULD THINK THEY SOFT AS FUCK, BUT WOULD FIX U QUICK

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 4th, 2005, 2:19 pm

what about brotha lynch hung?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 4th, 2005, 6:44 pm

pimpsmooth420 wrote:u talkin about double x l because i have that articla and he says him self he dont bang he just claims because niggas around him do
YEA THAT SOUNDS RIGHT. TO ME IF A NICCA JUST DOING WHAT HE C THE NEXT NICCA DO THEN HE NOT C.OUT ANYTHING. SIMPLE AS THAT. I MEAN THE WAY IT SEEMS HE JUST JUMPED ON WHAT WAS HOT...

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 5th, 2005, 7:02 am

pimpsmooth420 wrote:u talkin about double x l because i have that articla and he says him self he dont bang he just claims because niggas around him do
he didnt say that.. he said some shit like being that his hood is red, and thats where he is from, he reps it too.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 5th, 2005, 7:44 am

zip3ace wrote:
he didnt say that.. he said some shit like being that his hood is red, and thats where he is from, he reps it too.
IF THATS WHAT HE SAID IN THE XXL ISSUE THEN THATS NOT IT. HIS WORDS WERE THAT HE IN NOT IN A GANG BUT THE HOOD HE IS FROM IS SNOOP SO HE REPS IT.

triflin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by triflin » July 5th, 2005, 9:25 am

Bump J - Living what he raps ask anybody on the southeast side of the chi folks or brothers and they'll tell you the same.
Sly Polaroid - From the Goon Squad doing another bid for rapping about what he was living.
C-Mack - from CCA doing federal time from living what he was rapping about.
Lil Pat - doing federal time from living what he was rapping
Thugged Out - Did prison time for how they lived
Will Skrilla - From the Grind Family doing prison time for what he rapped about.
C-Ghetto - From the Grind Family doing prison time for what he rapped about
Phil Mo - From the Grind Family won a self defense case are he would be locked up.
Ovadose - From the Grind Family did prison time for living what he rapped about.
Mr. Murder - How do you think he got his name.

Forget what yall talking about these are niggas who are doing either fed time for pushing major weight or robbed somebody are murked somebody.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » July 5th, 2005, 9:16 pm

only rappers keepin it real are the ones rappin bout bling bitches n crunk. if thats how yall wanna look at whats bein real is.

L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

Unread post by L.E.. » July 5th, 2005, 11:50 pm

JAKKI the MOTA MOUTH-FUCC HIP HOP

Listen to that shit its the RAWEST...

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

RATT ALBUM COMING SOON!

Unread post by ratt » July 8th, 2005, 1:05 pm

RATT IS THE ONLY REPUTABLE GANGSTA I KNOW THAT DONT NEED STREET CREDIABILITY TO SALE RECORDS :twisted:

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » July 11th, 2005, 6:14 pm

i think brownside were some real gangsters. they claimed to be from east south central. danger was murdered by a rival gang member. toker is serving time for murder (his 3rd felony i believe). on their cd toker has a song called rest in peace dedicated to his younger brother who died from gang violence n i heard his sister died from gang violence as well. i dont know much about wicked though.

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ratt » July 25th, 2005, 11:49 am

ratt the varmint

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 25th, 2005, 9:32 pm

how about playa fly, all this cat does is rap about snortin blow and smokin blunts... and i know for a fact he does that shit, way too much..

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » August 14th, 2005, 10:09 am

luis x wrote: dmx
lmao...i been laughin for 5 mins straight....dmx....lmao

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 14th, 2005, 10:24 pm

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO UNCLE MURDER IS CANT SPEAK ON HIM IM GOING TO LEAVE IT AT THAT.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » August 14th, 2005, 11:28 pm

YEA WHAT ABOUT BROTHA LYNCH?? AND THE REST OF THE SICCMADE FAM. I REMEMBER A STORY FROM A WHILE AGO THAT ONE OF THE SICCMADE FAMILY MEMBERS GOT CAUGHT UP FOR KILLING THIS ONE FEMALE AND THEY ENDED UP FINDING SOME OF HER IN HIS INTESTINES. I THINK MR. DOCTOR IS ONE OF THE REAL. ALSO LUNI COLEONE IS REAL. SEEMS LIKE MOST OF THE WEST COAST RAPPERS LIVE UP TO THE HYPE.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 15th, 2005, 9:31 am

Your talking about Big Lurch, he was a hop head and did some sick shit eating that girl. X-Raided from Sac is still in prison for murder also.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » August 15th, 2005, 3:23 pm

the Big Homie OG BIG TRAY DEEE X3 he up in soledad right now.

and Tru Life is one person the crews name is "ghetto inmates" and they will get up in your ass. smith houses L.E.S