what yall think of that 300 barz and runnin ?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 90
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

what yall think of that 300 barz and runnin ?

Unread post by j-dizzle » June 21st, 2005, 5:53 pm

how yall feel bout that ?

User avatar
SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 148
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 6:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas 702

Unread post by SiNN702 » June 21st, 2005, 7:38 pm

Game served dem niggas straight up I dont think 50 or anybody in the G Unit can comeback on that shit.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 322
Joined: February 13th, 2004, 11:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.
Location: Los Angeles,Ca.

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 21st, 2005, 7:48 pm

i just think a few of that beats he had were wak but i liked it

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 21st, 2005, 7:52 pm

he spit for 15 minutes, over alotta beats

Tony Yayo - talked about shooting him in his new 300 and his real age 33
Chris and Neef of Young Gunz - talked bout wrappin them up like phillies
Olivia - said she was a man
Curtis Jackson - said mad shit about him
Jay Z - said mad sarcastic shit about him "dont wanna get Hova pissed" :)
Bleek - said niggas would fall asleep at his concert
Ludacris - said he aint go that number one spot
lloyd banks - said he literally kill him and did an good impersonation
Busta - said Busta called 50 pussy
Mike Jones - made fun of him always repeating shit
Whoo Kid - can he dj with bruised ribs?
said Terror Squad will kill G-Unit
and gave props to D Block
gave props to Bloods and Latin Kings in NY
gave props to Nas
said FUCK BENZINO
Young Buck - how you from cashville but you aint got no cash nigga?
said he told Monica that he was goin at Buck
Fuck Reebok
and Buddens
shouts out NY again and said niggas in Queens waitin to kill him

Ripped it, ive heard better but this shit was piff

RestInPeaceBigT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: June 14th, 2005, 4:34 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by RestInPeaceBigT » June 21st, 2005, 7:56 pm

yo nirvana and game teamin up to make a metallica diss song its gon be off the hook

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » June 21st, 2005, 9:52 pm

purplecityhello wrote:he spit for 15 minutes, over alotta beats

Tony Yayo - talked about shooting him in his new 300 and his real age 33
Chris and Neef of Young Gunz - talked bout wrappin them up like phillies
Olivia - said she was a man
Curtis Jackson - said mad shit about him
Jay Z - said mad sarcastic shit about him "dont wanna get Hova pissed" :)
Bleek - said niggas would fall asleep at his concert
Ludacris - said he aint go that number one spot
lloyd banks - said he literally kill him and did an good impersonation
Busta - said Busta called 50 pussy
Mike Jones - made fun of him always repeating shit
Whoo Kid - can he dj with bruised ribs?
said Terror Squad will kill G-Unit
and gave props to D Block
gave props to Bloods and Latin Kings in NY
gave props to Nas
said fu-- BENZINO
Young Buck - how you from cashville but you aint got no cash nigga?
said he told Monica that he was goin at Buck
fu-- Reebok
and Buddens
shouts out NY again and said niggas in Queens waitin to kill him

Ripped it, ive heard better but this shit was piff
he didnt say luda dint have number 1 spot. he said he didnt feel threatened wen luda said that. n he didnt diss benzino he talked about how he dissed benzino b4 n still got he cover of the source. didnt diss mike jones either. if that was a mike jones diss thats pathetic. n said bring ur ears kloser 4 u kall this a diss n make hova pissed.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Unread post by anonymousman » June 21st, 2005, 10:10 pm

game is dissin everyone now sht what's he trying to do? trying to start some 2pac & biggie type of drama

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 90
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Unread post by j-dizzle » June 21st, 2005, 10:33 pm

dont know came off on bucc though with that real motha----ing g'z beat also came off on mobb deep beat gave it up for the west on that one if yall got the down load there is a few skits before the actuall song which was funny talkin shit bout olivia. out of all of them he got banks and bucc the hardest.

User avatar
NoMaD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: February 14th, 2004, 1:39 pm

Unread post by NoMaD » June 22nd, 2005, 8:59 am

GGGGG-UNOT! That shit cracced me up.

User avatar
irdogg00
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 46
Joined: February 7th, 2004, 4:39 pm

Unread post by irdogg00 » June 22nd, 2005, 3:56 pm

i dont know if yall old enough but "jackin 4 beats" ice cube was done long time ago just like all the fuckin remakes of old shows spider-man,hulk,longest yard u feel me?

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 22nd, 2005, 3:59 pm

yeah, biggie did it the best tho

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Unread post by anonymousman » June 22nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

j-dizzle wrote:dont know came off on bucc though with that real motha----ing g'z beat also came off on mobb deep beat gave it up for the west on that one if yall got the down load there is a few skits before the actuall song which was funny talkin shit bout olivia. out of all of them he got banks and bucc the hardest.
i guess he gave it up for the west but not everyone in the west will support all that dissing young buck, tony yayo, banks....those fools show respect for the west so why should they be hated in the west if anything he's gonna gain some fans & loose fans from all those places where those other rappers are from .... he should make a song with yukmouth like someone here said lol they both hate g-unit, both from the WC & its a blood & a crip so both sides will hear something they like & he can gain some bay area fans, it would also help yuk get a lil more respect in LA cause after what happened with the chain everyone thinks he's a B****.

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 90
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Unread post by j-dizzle » June 22nd, 2005, 7:11 pm

I FEEL THAT HOMIE THAT WAS FIFTYS BEEF AND TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE FIFTY IS TRYIN TO BREAK UP THE WEST AND the WEST IS ALL WE GOT MOST OF EVERONE CAN FEEL THE WEST FOR THE SIMPLE REASON MOST OF US LIVE THIS LIFE I LIKE SOME EAST MUZIC BUT HOW CAN I FULLY FEEL THE EAST TWO TOTTALY DIFFERNT LIFE STYLES I WOULD LOVE SEE THE WHOLE WEST RISE UP AND GET MONEY CLAIM THE CROWN WE GOT THE BEATS AND TALENT KNOW ITS TIME TO COME TOGETHER.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » June 22nd, 2005, 8:45 pm

That tracc is hot!

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Unread post by anonymousman » June 22nd, 2005, 9:50 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:he spit for 15 minutes, over alotta beats

Tony Yayo - talked about shooting him in his new 300 and his real age 33
Chris and Neef of Young Gunz - talked bout wrappin them up like phillies
Olivia - said she was a man
Curtis Jackson - said mad shit about him
Jay Z - said mad sarcastic shit about him "dont wanna get Hova pissed" :)
Bleek - said niggas would fall asleep at his concert
Ludacris - said he aint go that number one spot
lloyd banks - said he literally kill him and did an good impersonation
Busta - said Busta called 50 pussy
Mike Jones - made fun of him always repeating shit
Whoo Kid - can he dj with bruised ribs?
said Terror Squad will kill G-Unit
and gave props to D Block
gave props to Bloods and Latin Kings in NY
gave props to Nas
said fu-- BENZINO
Young Buck - how you from cashville but you aint got no cash nigga?
said he told Monica that he was goin at Buck
fu-- Reebok
and Buddens
shouts out NY again and said niggas in Queens waitin to kill him

Ripped it, ive heard better but this shit was piff
he didnt say luda dint have number 1 spot. he said he didnt feel threatened wen luda said that. n he didnt diss benzino he talked about how he dissed benzino b4 n still got he cover of the source. didnt diss mike jones either. if that was a mike jones diss thats pathetic. n said bring ur ears kloser 4 u kall this a diss n make hova pissed.
well of course he didnt feel threatened cause when it comes to record sales luda is not on top of game, 50 cent sold more than game so game is trying to work his way up the ladder by making all these diss tracks.

User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 23rd, 2005, 6:04 am

j-dizzle wrote:I FEEL THAT HOMIE THAT WAS FIFTYS BEEF AND TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE FIFTY IS TRYIN TO BREAK UP THE WEST AND the WEST IS ALL WE GOT MOST OF EVERONE CAN FEEL THE WEST FOR THE SIMPLE REASON MOST OF US LIVE THIS LIFE I LIKE SOME EAST MUZIC BUT HOW CAN I FULLY FEEL THE EAST TWO TOTTALY DIFFERNT LIFE STYLES I WOULD LOVE SEE THE WHOLE WEST RISE UP AND GET MONEY CLAIM THE CROWN WE GOT THE BEATS AND TALENT KNOW ITS TIME TO COME TOGETHER.
YEA YALL NEED TO KOME TOGETHER. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE WEST TO KOME BACK FOR A LONG TIME NOW. I FUCKS with THAT WEST KOAST MUSIC.

User avatar
TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 107
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 2:30 pm
Location: SoUtH AucKLanD-NeW ZeALAnD
Contact:

Unread post by TAADOW » June 23rd, 2005, 7:36 pm

wasnt feeling that shit aye..the beats was WAK..

the GAMe sounded better with 50 singing hooks..Lets see waht he can do without 50...

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Unread post by anonymousman » June 24th, 2005, 8:24 pm

one thing i forgot to mention..... game just prooved all that blah blah blah about 50 claiming to write his lyrics was false, this is like 18 mins of lyrics he's got on 300 bars so there aint no way someone would write his lyrics

User avatar
NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 82
Joined: February 14th, 2005, 12:14 am

Unread post by NaTaS » June 24th, 2005, 9:28 pm

Iv never heard it whats it on?

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Unread post by WIP » June 25th, 2005, 1:38 am

THAT nigga can ryhme

User avatar
SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 685
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 5:43 pm
Location: Indy
Contact:

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 25th, 2005, 11:17 am

Have any of ya'll heard the whole mixtape? I think it's funny...

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 90
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Unread post by j-dizzle » June 25th, 2005, 12:24 pm

YEAH I HEARD IT ITS GOOD

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 90
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Unread post by j-dizzle » June 27th, 2005, 11:44 am

CAN ANYONE NAME ALL THE BEATS THRU OUT THE WHOLE DISS?

User avatar
TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 107
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 2:30 pm
Location: SoUtH AucKLanD-NeW ZeALAnD
Contact:

Unread post by TAADOW » June 28th, 2005, 12:54 pm

i wonder when sponge bob 50 cent is gonna come back and slap potatoe head game..

User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 28th, 2005, 3:16 pm

TAADOW wrote:i wonder when sponge bob 50 cent is gonna come back and slap potatoe head game..
GGG......GUNOT!!!!!!!!!!!

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 3:46 pm
Location: Vancouver, B.C.

Unread post by NoPeace » July 1st, 2005, 1:25 pm

haha yea that diss track was tight.

YoungG
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: June 2nd, 2005, 8:03 am

Unread post by YoungG » July 1st, 2005, 8:30 pm

Is there a difference between 300 barz and 300 barz and runnin?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 1st, 2005, 9:53 pm

Say What?

YoungG
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: June 2nd, 2005, 8:03 am

Unread post by YoungG » July 2nd, 2005, 12:26 am

When I went to download 300 barz i seen two songs. One was called 300 barz the other was called 300 barz and runnin. Is there a difference between the two?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 2nd, 2005, 10:29 am

I don't know choose 300 bars and runnin.

Birmz SOLDIER
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: July 2nd, 2005, 2:18 pm

Unread post by Birmz SOLDIER » July 2nd, 2005, 4:10 pm

man fuck 50...game dont need 50..stand..

i went off west coast when i started to get deep into the underground east coast shit..and more-so UK shit..

but game does KILL IT. i rate him as a rapper and as a person if u gte me..hes real.... standard

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”