Kanye West defending Gays?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » September 22nd, 2005, 11:39 pm

I seen that and all I can say is when I seen it,it looked like he was bout 2 come out the closet, I think he tryed 2 but he changed his mind in the middel of it lol, but when I seen it, I thought WoW this cats Gay.
LOL maybe thats y he has so much "Passion in his music" LOL

NorthernBrotha
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthernBrotha » September 23rd, 2005, 12:21 pm

if anyone on this site supports F.A.G.s they should be banned straight up!
hope they all die

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » September 26th, 2005, 7:19 am

YOP, ONE THING TO SAY, ALOT OF THE PEOPLE WHO SAY STUFF LIKE "FUCK HOMOS" AND "FAGGOT ASS NIGGAS"
Are trying to hide there inside feelings!! Uh huh, its true, I have no problem with gay people, just happy I aint one!

[img]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/909/jtr6pm.png[/img]

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 12:06 pm

How are yall claimin you christians and are down for fags?Its impossible in the bible it says its an abomination to god but yet they say god loves everyone thats some BS god dont love everyone if he did there would c no crime or murders.All I know all fag's is goin sraight to hell and kanye sweet ass gonna go right with just like all those other sissy punk mothafuccaz to.And if I offended anyone good i'm expressin what fags ignore in the bible.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2005, 1:56 pm

The Bible Calls For abomination Of all Homosexuals, Anyone who Claims to Be christian, Yet is For Homosexuality, Is clearly Bearing false witness, and is not of the most high. And Your belief system is a Self-Righteous Lie. Seeking Wizdom yet it is you who Becomes the Fool. Sodom and Gomorah? Have any of you even read the book of Genesis? Chapters 8-9 and 10? I suggest You read up, Before you Burn up. And Rid these BS notions of trying to Rationalise and or justafy Sodomy, and its wicked acts. It goes so Blatently against the Devine laws Of the King of Kings, and the most High Powers that be.

Jay Had a Legitement Point, Sodomy is not "Natural" Because Reproduction would Siese, and society, Civilization, Mankind, would extinguish. So Dont be the fool. The facts are at hand, Homosexuality remains a "Lifestyle" and not a "Genetic Encryption" Like many claim. I and I Stand behind every word and accusation I have made, And it remains Fact untill Somone on this board Proves me otherwise. Most of you went to College. You know the logic. Give me some Cold Hard Fact. Go.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2005, 1:57 pm

And 20 Loc, Blaim the devil For hate, Not God. Whats wrong with you kid?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 2:10 pm

im not down with that gay shit but i don't bash gay people or hate them. Niggas shouldn't do that homo shit, it was never accepted in black culture anywhere. In egypt it was punishable by death, in africa if they catch a gay ass nigga they fuck him up, in the carribean and more black dominated places that don't outright tolerate that shit, even over here we not down with that shit, but mainstream society tryin to push that shit on us.

i don't like the whole christian shit because if you follow the old testament yousa a hardcore muthafucka, that shit says that homosexuality should be punished by death. but if you into the new testament that was writtedn in the times of the openly homosexual roman empire (who later on made christianity the state religion, hence roman catholic), then you follow the peaceful teachings of jesus and love the sinner but hate his sins. So what to do get old testament on that ass or peaceful new testament?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2005, 2:26 pm

Are you Serious? Mainstream Society Is the number one reason we have Fathers Fucking there Kids, People, humans Fucking Animals, Dogs, Hogs, Horses, Dead Bodies... Its Fucking Bizzerk and absurd. But rest assured those deeds will Be judged, so im not even trippen. Thank The mainstream Media, For rationalising Homosexuality, They have sabatoged and Infiltrated The Information age Through the Televeision, Magazines You Fuccen Retards Read, The Internet, The Radio stations, And The Movies You take you Girl out to, all with Self Rightoues Propaganda, Lies and false truth... They Have Breached there way into Every Household, Many are to Inchoherent to Discearn Fact from BS, Truth From Lie, Others are simply to Young, Weak, Vulnerable, Nieve, and Uneducated, Others are Flat out Dumb and illiterete, and dont even wanna know Truth. The Media, Is the sole reason society in general is so Twisted, confused and dark and full of sin. So I just kick Back, with a Blunt in my hand and some Rasta viben on steady playback, Watch all these Fools Willingly indoctrinate themselves into Babylon And soon unto Hell. The saddeset part is...They Do it on there own Will. Knowingly.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 2:31 pm

I didnt blame god for hate but everything goes through him he is the one who lets the devil get these people everything rotates around him.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 2:33 pm

signs of the end: jews killing jews (nigga hebrews killing nigga hebrews I say, I never see no "jews" killin each other) over gangbagin, and money, bitches, pride, you know all that shit, kids disrespecting olders (niggas again), outright ignorance and hate of knowledge and truth (your answer: Niggas!), and alot of other shit. If you read the bible seems like a lot of shit is talkin straight to black people and about how they actin.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Ignorance Exists in mankind, Society in general, Not Just blacks. Ignorence Lives in the skin for many. as does evil. as does Pride.

Many Are not even Given the Opportunty, The option For anything else besides ignorance... remmember hommie, Society Reflects Leadership.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2005, 2:56 pm

So Dont be so Quick To Point the Finger, and Blaim the Other.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 3:22 pm

i'm not blaiming the other I'm looking at my own kind fucking up. Not all blacks are messing up but in this moment in history the race as a whole is the most immoral and messed up than ever. Others are fucked up too, but I gotta worry about my own kind and get them right.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2005, 3:29 pm

But First you Must Get the Gov't Right, The Policy Right, To Get the People Right, Otherwise there will be no Change, only talk. once again, Society Reflects Leadership, As Leadership Refelcts the "People"

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 3:38 pm

man we aint ever gon get this gov. right. this shit was built for one group to suceed and its always going to be like that untill someone puts a major foot in they ass, and establish a new righteous gov.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2005, 3:48 pm

Well If that indeed is the case, Then The People will always be opressed, and There will Never be Change. Things Will always remain in a State of Homostasis, A State of Bullshyt. Is that what you are implying? If so I completly understand, But understand me, All systems can be internally Breached, from within. Governements Can be infiltrated, Because Bueracracy Can Be Faulty, and has proved itself faulty (Katrina, 9/11). And Policy Can be Alterd and Manipulated Discritly. Ive seen it happen.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2005, 3:49 pm

Basically what Im am Saying is Take Direct action to resolve conflict.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 3:52 pm

I get you.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 3:53 pm

I get you.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight