DID Harry Billups shoot BIG?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Anonymous20

DID Harry Billups shoot BIG?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 12th, 2003, 11:03 pm

There is much discussion that Harry Billups may have been the shooter to Biggie, but because there were so many off duty LAPD officers that worked for different rappers, Bernard Parks, the Cheif of Police, did not want to approve of an investigation that would expose the corruption of some officers and he did not want to open the possibility of major law suits coming from Biggie's family if these matters became public.

Billups was absolutely there and he knows the complete truth to the Biggie shooting, but he will most liikely never talk about and the police will never investigate this shooting.

Also the Biggie shooting was retaliation for the killing of Jake "Big Jake" Robles, Suge's bodyguard and best friend at a birthday party thrown for producer Jermaine Dupri in Atlanta, and Knight openly blamed Puffy's entourage for the slaying.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on March 7th, 2005, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Other possibility

Unread post by bgcasper » November 13th, 2003, 11:02 am

LOL alonso you know that this is the truth ... its my theory and its what most of people from compton think and some know ...

seekay

Unread post by seekay » February 3rd, 2004, 6:35 am

^^yea but why did puffy kill big jake?? what waz the reason??

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » February 3rd, 2004, 7:26 am

seekay wrote:^^yea but why did puffy kill big jake?? what waz the reason??

true man, i wana know that.
thats how the WEST AND EAST beef started. its part of history.
can anyone answer that?

oh,
and did PUFFY KILL "Big Jake" or did PUFFY SET IT UP??

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:05 pm

bgCASPER wrote:LOL alonso you know that this is the truth ... its my theory and its what most of people from compton think and some know ...

I had to come here to see what your response(s) were. LOL ^5

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 11th, 2004, 1:02 pm

alonso wrote:There is much discussion that Harry Billups may have been the shooter to Biggie, but because there were so many off duty LAPD officers that worked for different rappers, Bernard Parks, the Cheif of Police, did not want to approve of an investigation that would expose the corruption of some officers and he did not want to open the possibility of major law suits coming from Biggie's family if these matters became public.

Billups was absolutely there and he knows the complete truth to the Biggie shooting, but he will most liikely never talk about and the police will never investigate this shooting.

Also the Biggie shooting was retaliation for the killing of Jake "Big Jake" Robles, Suge's bodyguard and best friend at a birthday party thrown for producer Jermaine Dupri in Atlanta, and Knight openly blamed Puffy's entourage for the slaying.

You are right. street cats can read between the lines and law enforcement makes it rocket science. Everybody know that Suge's homeboys at the time wasnt going to let Robles death go unavenged. Them niggas put in a lot of work for suge. He had to do something...to be honest I think that he wanted to kill the first one to get caught slippin Puff or Big.

Storm
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Storm » August 16th, 2004, 6:33 am

caineIsignz wrote:
seekay wrote:^^yea but why did puffy kill big jake?? what waz the reason??

true man, i wana know that.
thats how the WEST AND EAST beef started. its part of history.
can anyone answer that?

oh,
and did PUFFY KILL "Big Jake" or did PUFFY SET IT UP??

But if Puffy set up Big Jake - then how come he's still alive ?

deuce75080

My Opinion!

Unread post by deuce75080 » October 24th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Puffy had Biggie Killed and Tupac as well. Puffy if anything is someone who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He's one of the biggest attention whores in the history of any type of entertaiment business. I can't wait for Shine to come out and finish the job. That's my opinion

Return to “Music and News”