Tray Dee Interview

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Tray Dee Interview

Unread post by Ice » November 18th, 2003, 10:46 am

This is an interview by allhiphop.com...tray dee talkin some serious shit, check it out

Allhiphop.com: We received a press release with a statement saying some disparaging things about Snoop Dogg. Is any of what I read true?

Tray Deee: That’s as real as it gets, brother. They are a bunch of bustas, man. A bunch of opportunists who saw what was really going on and was hiding behind closed doors and really wasn’t participating in it. They got their stories together and created a character, man. They are like those “Peanuts” characters from Charlie Brown. They are a bunch of fabricated images without a foundation under them. One day, they kickin’ “187 on an undercover cop,” but deep down inside, he wanted to be a little pimp. I guess when the fame caught him, he got caught up in all the glitz and glamour. What he aspired to be when he looked out of his window, he wanted to be me.

Allhiphop.com: The first Eastsidaz album went platinum, right?

Tray Deee: The first one went platinum. The second one was headed to platinum, but they sabotaged it after we found out what the situation really was as far as how they did us on points and royalties.

Allhiphop.com: Did they pay you and Goldie Loc the amount of money you were due from the first album?

Tray Deee: We actually received $40,000.

Allhiphop.com: You only got $40,000 from a platinum album? Who in the hell received the gist of that money?

Tray Deee: Snoop and TVT.

Allhiphop.com: What kind of numbers did the second album hit?

Tray Deee: It went gold. It sold about 700,000 copies.

Allhiphop.com: How was the money divvied up on that album?

Tray Deee: We got a $200,000 advance and that was it. They raked in all the spoils and didn’t divide it. Snoop was all in it with that Steve Gottlieb dude. He tried to play all innocent and all that. He’s still smoking blunts and coaching kids, man. He’s the biggest sucker of them all. He ran. I tried to address the situation with him as a man. We’ve been going at it for the past two years. I’ve been trying to resolve with him diplomatically, not going to court, because I want him to say, “yeah man, I did wrong, but let me make it right.” He ain’t man enough to even do that. He would rather hire a bunch of security to protect me from getting to him. I’ve been checking him, man. He’s been living off of my “G” reputation since 1995.

Allhiphop.com: On the outside, Snoop seems cool. But you know hims - how is he outside of the cameras and paparazzi?

Tray Deee: He’s a family man, wants to do right by his children. His wife runs the household. He just wants his little space to act like he’s pimpin’, but in actuality he’s paying. He’s paying Don (Magic) Juan and the hoes. He’s Don Juan’s main hoe!

Allhiphop.com: (laughs)

Tray Deee: He don’t walk around Long Beach or nothing like that. He sends scouts out to look around to see who’s where so he knows which places to avoid. So when he shows up, everything’s cool. He has 20 bodyguards surrounding him with a bunch of blunt rollers and yes men.

Allhiphop.com: I was reading a story about he gave you and Goldie Loc a chain as payment for the album. Is there any truth to that?

Tray Deee: Yeah, a little platinum chain. He tried to say it cost $71,000, but then he turned around and said that’s what he paid for 10 of them. The first ones he gave us were cubic zirconias and silver. Then, he went to the jeweler and had them do up about 10 real pieces. I went and finished getting mine flooded out on my own expense. He’ll give you $5,000 to write a verse for him, or $5,000-$10,000 to do a song with him. He’ll turn around and make a million, or two or three.

Allhiphop.com: Snoop has to be a multi-millionaire with all of that going on.

Tray Deee: If you tell him you’re doing bad, he’ll give you $50 or something, then tell the bodyguards to show you the door.

Allhiphop.com: What was the situation when you went to his house and tried to collect the money he owes you?

Tray Deee: I went on peace to tell him to come clean with what he owes me. He ran out of his house and hopped in his truck. His bodyguard tried to tell him to come back. I told him to go ahead, add it up and chip mines off. I came back the next day to collect, and his people fired on me.

Allhiphop.com: They shot at you?

Tray Deee: Yeah, they unleashed some shots at me.

Allhiphop.com: Well, the word on the street was you were shaking Snoop down. He was actually paying you.

Tray Deee: No, we weren’t shaking him down. He was paying the homeboys to keep the rest of the homeboys off of him. He’s a bitch boy. He don’t take care of his people, man. He don’t got no businesses in the city, none of that.

Allhiphop.com: Do you have any sort of legal leg to stand on in all of this?

Tray Deee: Fa sho, fa sho! I got Fred Moutrie from an accounting firm (Moss Adams LLP) who says they owe us $1,000,000 a piece.

Allhiphop.com: You and Goldie Loc are owed in excess of $1,000,000 each?

Tray Deee: Yep. Me and Goldie. But now, I’m the talent coordinator for the Xtreme Fighting Championships.

Allhiphop.com: Really?

Tray Deee: Yeah, I’m on the Board of Directors; I’m a shareholder. Tito Ortiz is my business partner.

Allhiphop.com: Tito Ortiz is the truth. He will split your wig in four or five places in a second.

Tray Deee: I want to tell to Snoop to go to the Staples Center and meet me in the Octagon. No holds barred for $1,000,000 a piece. I’ll give him 90 days to train for it, too.

Tray Deee: Him and his security detail. We’ll match off weight classes.

Allhiphop.com: He's is a pretty thin guy.

Tray Deee: It don’t matter, man. He can put somebody in there my weight, and I’ll get somebody his weight to deal with him. We’ll do it on pay per view. Him and his security against me and my homeboys.

Allhiphop.com: Cats don't know about a fight any more.

Tray Deee: Exactly! His Dogghouse record label, too.

Allhiphop.com: Watch out, man, he’ll get Kokane to come after you! (laughs)

Tray Deee: Kokane ain’t with him no more. It’s him, Supafly, E. White, RBX…a bunch of bums! A bunch of wannabes and ass men.

Tray Deee: And tell him he can even get G-Unit since he’s on their nuts. He can name his squad the DPG Unit, since he’s on 50 Cent’s and Chingy’s nuts. Get 50 Cent and his boys, too!

Allhiphop.com: Man, you are hysterical!

Tray Deee: He can get G-Unit and the Chingy posse against Tray Deee and the Eastside Crips.

Allhiphop.com: (laughs) You are killing me, man!

Tray Deee: He wants P-Diddy to produce his next album. How is he going to be a West Coast artist and his last two singles was “From The Chuuch To the Palace” and “Beautiful?”

Anonymous20

Re: Tray Dee Interview

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 18th, 2003, 7:57 pm

that was a deep interview. I know about Tray D and he is not to be messed with. If Snoop did wrong he needs to come correct ASAP. We'll see what happens.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » November 18th, 2003, 8:30 pm

4 real...im the type of person that dont really give a fuck about rappers lives too much, i just bump their shit in my car but this interview kinda got me into this shit, snoop looks like a dickhead from what tray dee says and i aint been really impressed with that "pimp" image snoop's been promotin, homies are homies , if u cant trust them, who can u trust???

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 19th, 2003, 10:00 am

Yup, I feel another thread now coming. Some Snoop groupie will come to that skinny mofo's defense...LOL.

What does Goldiloc have to say about it? He's the other half of the Eastsidaz and a fellow r20 crip right? Money is thicker than water isn't it? If Snoop hasn't learned anything from his stay at DeathRow, he got with the program and learned how to be janky to his artists. He should just get back on Deathrow...LOL.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 19th, 2003, 11:18 am

"Allhiphop.com: Really?

Tray Deee: Yeah, I’m on the Board of Directors; I’m a shareholder. Tito Ortiz is my business partner.

Allhiphop.com: Tito Ortiz is the truth. He will split your wig in four or five places in a second."

Tito is rightous. Anyone remember that first Xtreme Fighting Championship with Ralph Gracie? Ralph put it down. Peace out.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 19th, 2003, 5:45 pm

are tray D and Goldie loc r20s?

man now snoop cant claim shit. haaha what a loser...he should stick with Girls Gone Wild.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 20th, 2003, 9:21 am

NO TRAY D is from insane , goldie e white and snoop are 20's

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » December 15th, 2003, 3:30 pm

lol, Bullz

deron

Unread post by deron » January 11th, 2004, 8:41 am

I hope Tray Dee and the Insanses put snooP Froggy Dogg out the game he's hook and a prankster

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 12th, 2004, 12:43 am

I dont think Tray Dee never liked snoop lol...I think he was just tryin to shine since snoop is a known rapper.....In an old interveiw in the source Tray Dee said Snoop hood and his hood had a bitter rivalry and in the C walk Dvd Snoop was explainin the truce between insane and 20's

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » January 13th, 2004, 1:48 pm

i think thats messesd up that snoop frog did his homies like that

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 26th, 2004, 12:56 am

dats a wild interview

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » January 26th, 2004, 3:34 pm

The fu*ked up thing about it is his main beef with
suge is for non payment of royalties....and he turned around and is be accused of the same thing....I knew snoop was a buster when he ran to Master P for protection against suge. Master p ...thats another wanksta

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 26th, 2004, 6:44 pm

i heard master p was claimin to be in a gang. wonder if thats tru

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » January 27th, 2004, 7:26 pm

naw, thats prob not true, P said he's already moved up out of the hood, and now he's just makin sure his son lives his life the right way. so no bangin for p.

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 18th, 2004, 12:08 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 22nd, 2004, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » February 18th, 2004, 3:41 pm

STREETGANG111 wrote:Man I just got done reading the Tray Deee interview. And he's really exposing Snoop as a busta, I've always known him to be a busta. And I've been waiting 4 this to happen I, knew this wanna gonna happen sooner or later. See the thing is Snoop is a celeberity he has an image that ulitmately Suge Knight gave him, and he's trying to potray him self as something he's not. And the fame is getting to his head and he really thinks he's doing it, and he's king crip he is a straight up busta. And I can't even belive he had the balls, to try to screw Tray Deee & Goldie Loc them some real gangstas. They ain't no studio bangers they really put in work and done the things, that he raps about like he just G. And another thing that trip me out is him and Tray Deee, go way back why would u try to screw somebody that's been down since day 1. And then Goldie Loc from ur hood and u go screw ur homies, that fool Snoop done bit the hand that fed him in a sense. Cause he had Goldie Loc & Tray Deee proctecting him when fools a bring it to him, like Jayo Felony and u turn a round and do them like that.

P.S. Snoop Dogg is a weenie.

LOL!Goldie will prob'ly allways be cool with snoop,but when snoop called
himself"King Crip"I wanted to slap his eyes out of his socket!Snoop be cool one minute,then he turns out to be a little female dog!

Pomona Princess
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pomona Princess » October 6th, 2004, 6:55 pm

GOLDIE IS NOT COOL WITH SNOOP, HE IS NOW WITH ENEXES A LABLE TRYING TO MAKE A WAY OUT OF NO WAY, WITH A COUPLE OF OTHER HAS BEENS, ITS ALL LUV THOUGH THEY IN THE CLUB ALL DAY WE CHILL LIKE THAT, AND HE ALWAYS SAY IS KRIMEE IS LOCKED DOWN SO AS FOR NOW IT'S ALWAYS EASTSIDE BUT THERE IS NO EAST SIDAZ.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 6th, 2004, 7:16 pm

LOL MAN SNOOP IS A WEENIE.

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Unread post by dl » October 8th, 2004, 2:15 am

Thats some serious shit man.

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 8th, 2004, 3:37 am

tray dee, should of known better than be messin with a nigga like snoop. know who u gettin into business with before hand.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 10th, 2004, 1:09 am

Snoop is just another story man - he actin like a character man. He aint been kiccin it in no circles for a nigga to go up and speak on some real shit. Why you think Goldie dissed his ass and the whole 213 crew. Niggas aint puttin shit out proper.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 20th, 2005, 8:21 pm

the sad thing is that alot of yall are calling snoop a weenie but befor yall read this interview yall loved the sh-t out of this man.

me on the other hand doesnt have a snoop album at all not even a westcoast record except 2 dj quik albums but thats not the point.
my point is that i think snoop is a cool dude when it comes to his acting
and his personality but thats all i like about him.so i guess snoops card has been pulled but that dont mean ima look at him different now

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » January 21st, 2005, 2:06 am

Snoop Rocc never had his card pulled.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 21st, 2005, 1:42 pm

lol wow

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » January 21st, 2005, 11:47 pm

Dude is from my city, if he had his card pulled then we would of known before any of yall internet cats. So stop the smart ass BS.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 22nd, 2005, 8:04 pm

WHAT YOU MEAN INTERNET CATS? MAN I HEARD THIS NEWS BEFOR I SAW IT ON HERE .

BUT WHATEVER YOU SAY.

BY THE WAY WHAT CITY IN THE 818 YOU STAY AT JUST WONDERIN

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 22nd, 2005, 9:00 pm

snoop been a mark ever since he came out, dont mean to sound sexist but u niggaz is gay, quit usin that oil of olay"

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 23rd, 2005, 8:31 pm

huh????????

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 23rd, 2005, 9:02 pm

U R A FAG, u understand that whiteboy? stay off the acid.....

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » January 24th, 2005, 3:03 am

K1LLJOY - You guess where I live - I am from the rich part of town.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 24th, 2005, 8:13 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:U R A FAG, u understand that whiteboy? stay off the acid.....
im not white stop talking to me grow up get a life i notice that everywebsite i go to that has a board b-tches like you just cant keep me off your mind