Pac - Thug yes, Gangsta no

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trigga

Pac - Thug yes, Gangsta no

Unread post by Trigga » November 26th, 2003, 11:16 am

I was a personal friend of Pac and worked for him. We were not super close, but close enough. Ive been to his house, him to mine, etc. Anyway, he was not a blood or a crip or anything else. Lay those BS rumors to rest. Pac was a straight ass hard core thug though no doubt. He had a soft side, but no doubt he was also one of the hardest mother fuckers I ever knew. Definately a thug and not at all studio. All these fake mother fuckers saying otherwise, ya'll did not even know him except for what you see and read. I knew him and I speak the truth. Fuck all that other BS. Let my nigga rest in peace.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pac - Thug yes, Gangsta no

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 26th, 2003, 11:23 am

whats up trigga. under another thread, i think its "is tupac dead" or something like that. i posted a pic suppostedly of pac in the autopsy room, some people said that pic was fake and it was altered and from one of his video's. i dont know if it was or not, i posted it cause it was about pac, you say you know him, im not doubting that, but from someone who really knew him what do you thuink? is it real or fake? its under "tupac autopsy pic" or something like that.

Trigga

Unread post by Trigga » December 1st, 2003, 3:46 pm

Cant say if the pic is real or altered. I obviously did not see him on the autopsy table, but all of us close to the incident have no doubt that the tragedy of his death is factual. I wish it was not, but it happened. The pic is probably fake or altered in some way from some greedy bastard trying to bank off of it in some way. His ashes are in an urn in his mothers house in Georgia by the way. There is a whole other story with the cremation vs. the burying issue and why cremation was chosen. I wont get into that here. PM or email me if yall are interested.

RTC

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 3rd, 2004, 7:17 pm

`

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » January 8th, 2005, 4:41 am

Trigga wrote:I was a personal friend of Pac and worked for him. We were not super close, but close enough. Ive been to his house, him to mine, etc. Anyway, he was not a blood or a crip or anything else. Lay those BS rumors to rest. Pac was a straight ass hard core thug though no doubt. He had a soft side, but no doubt he was also one of the hardest mother fuckers I ever knew. Definately a thug and not at all studio. All these fake mother fuckers saying otherwise, ya'll did not even know him except for what you see and read. I knew him and I speak the truth. fu-- all that other BS. Let my nigga rest in peace.
Yo I aint tryin to start nutin but how we know you aint lying?