DIPSET - WHO BANGS BLOOD?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

DIPSET - WHO BANGS BLOOD?

Unread post by youngwun » October 15th, 2005, 1:36 pm

Most rappers is mark niggaz, whatever, but I'm just wondering which of these kats klaims blood bekause I just watched this video on the Jimmy Jones album (it's bangin, fake thug or not) and it had this video with all the new dudes spittin and they all was holding red rags. 9-Trey is they set, right? They all 9-Trey, or they from other NYCk blood sets or they just playin games?

I'm sure Purple city will be able to answer this for me. By the way, what blood set you bang anyhow? You said Purple city was a movement and that you banged UBN, but that's kinda broad. Is all of Harlem one set?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 18th, 2005, 6:12 pm

naw harlem got a few blood sets but yea dey ntg 93 gangstas

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 1st, 2007, 8:51 am

I don't think purple city is blood tho.

Jim jones is piru he just has a 9 trey set why him & the rest of the diplomats is treys off rip.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 2nd, 2007, 7:10 pm

JIMMY-NTGB
JUELZ-NTGB
FREEKY ZEEKY-NTGB
UN KASA- 59 BRIM
HELL RELL-NTGB

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » March 2nd, 2007, 10:48 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:JIMMY-NTGB
JUELZ-NTGB
FREEKY ZEEKY-NTGB
UN KASA- 59 BRIM
HELL RELL-NTGB
Isnt hell rell from the bronx?

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 7:38 am

^ Rell is from harlem.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 3rd, 2007, 11:00 am

Nah Rell is from South Bronx.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 11:04 am

^ Yea you are correct but rell live mid way to the north bronx not to far from the yankee stadium.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 3rd, 2007, 4:14 pm

yankee stadium is no-where near mid-way of the north bronx fam...175th & weeks ave is couple blocks off the concourse..strictly south bronx..north bx =bronx zoo & west farms area & up

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 5:01 pm

^ I got.

Cam'ron- NTG
Jha Jha- NTG
Jr- NTG
40. Cal - NTG

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 3rd, 2007, 10:13 pm

can you be a blood jst by wakin up n sayin ur a blood up in NY
stay off west coast dick

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 4th, 2007, 8:07 am

^ hell naw that's fakin bro.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 4th, 2007, 11:47 am

JHA JHA NTG AINT SHE FROM MIAMI, I DOUBT SHE BANGS.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 4th, 2007, 8:16 pm

^ That's what i was told from a nigga from harlem.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 4th, 2007, 10:26 pm

Dips being Blood is a joke. Honestly, Juelz, Hell Rell, Un Kasa might be Bloods. But Cam & Jones? Niggas prolly ride with them kause of money. Cam & Jones was together rapping and made it before Bloods bekame Big in Harlem. Bloods kame to Harlem about '95 Im guessing and Boomed all over New York only in the late 90s. So how is they Blood? The put in work while they was rich and rapping? I highly doubt it. They was too busy tryna make it in rap then to gangbang. So Jones claiming that shit is wack, thats why he kant go to kali wearing them kolors and until the Ballin video he wasnt wearing the red flag no more, kause kali ni99as was gunning for him. I even read in a magazine that he has a disclaimer in everyone of his performances that says what he raps about is not him, its about his past life and what he seen. Or some BS like that because his moms was scared he was gonna get hit. And Juelz being Blood, man he look like he soft, remember when the whole Dip got into the crowd started fighting because some1 was throwing things in the stage. Juelz stood on the stage and did shit. Cam watched jim get stomped in his own hood. And Un kasa was on the Purple City shit, so if he was Blood then he has to lose some kind of credibility or get smacked. EVERYONE KNOWS PURPLE IS CRIP. Grape Street Crips in Newark is right there, klose to NY. How do they not hear this? So Hell Rell probably the only real Blood out the whole Dip. Ya'll ni99as gotta think... Real Bloods probably do roll with Dip Set, but Probably for the money and because they holding it down for the Harlem thang not because they're so Gangsta. Get Real. and any Blood or Crip that reps the 5 or 6 is false to begin with. Thats Chicago shit.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 5th, 2007, 9:02 am

BLOODS CAME TO HARLEM IN 95 GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT HOMIE, LIKE TWO YEARS PRIOR AND IT WAS A JAIL THING AT FIRST.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 5th, 2007, 2:03 pm

wizdom wrote:Dips being Blood is a joke. Honestly, Juelz, Hell Rell, Un Kasa might be Bloods. But Cam & Jones? Niggas prolly ride with them kause of money. Cam & Jones was together rapping and made it before Bloods bekame Big in Harlem. Bloods kame to Harlem about '95 Im guessing and Boomed all over New York only in the late 90s. So how is they Blood? The put in work while they was rich and rapping? I highly doubt it. They was too busy tryna make it in rap then to gangbang. So Jones claiming that shit is wack, thats why he kant go to kali wearing them kolors and until the Ballin video he wasnt wearing the red flag no more, kause kali ni99as was gunning for him. I even read in a magazine that he has a disclaimer in everyone of his performances that says what he raps about is not him, its about his past life and what he seen. Or some BS like that because his moms was scared he was gonna get hit. And Juelz being Blood, man he look like he soft, remember when the whole Dip got into the crowd started fighting because some1 was throwing things in the stage. Juelz stood on the stage and did shit. Cam watched jim get stomped in his own hood. And Un kasa was on the Purple City shit, so if he was Blood then he has to lose some kind of credibility or get smacked. EVERYONE KNOWS PURPLE IS CRIP. Grape Street Crips in Newark is right there, klose to NY. How do they not hear this? So Hell Rell probably the only real Blood out the whole Dip. Ya'll ni99as gotta think... Real Bloods probably do roll with Dip Set, but Probably for the money and because they holding it down for the Harlem thang not because they're so Gangsta. Get Real. and any Blood or Crip that reps the 5 or 6 is false to begin with. Thats Chicago shit.
Them diplomats knew damn well they should of neva of wear that purple ragz in the firt place,i am suprise about what it said in the magazine about jim jones bro.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 12th, 2007, 10:17 am

BG MLOCO wrote:BLOODS CAME TO HARLEM IN 95 GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT HOMIE, LIKE TWO YEARS PRIOR AND IT WAS A JAIL THING AT FIRST.
Didnt i say they kame to harlem in '95? And honestly i really dont know. In 1995 i was like 11 and didnt know gangs was in NY, i thought it was a Cali thing. Thats my opinion to what year the Bloods kame to Harlem. But i know shit didnt get Big in NY until the late 90's, Early 2000s. All im sayin is them dipset niggas aint Bloods. Maybe they roll with em.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 12th, 2007, 12:10 pm

^ Probably they do roll with dem,but i know one thing hell rell is a b-dog tho.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 15th, 2007, 3:47 pm

Hell wrote:^ Probably they do roll with dem,but i know one thing hell rell is a b-dog tho.
its more believable that Hell Rell is Blood because he aint really kome into the rap till like 3 or 4 years ago. But man if niggas say Jim & Cam is, thats on sum other shit

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » March 15th, 2007, 4:53 pm

U mean in 95 they started making up Blood gangs

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 16th, 2007, 6:39 am

^ Tru,tru but i do think jim jones is blood,juelz is cause in one of his songs he said something about the 5 point star and about cam'ron i don't know cause that nigga is a str8 up pretty boi.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 23rd, 2007, 12:13 pm

CAM'RON IS JUST ASSOCIATED WITH THE 9 TREY GANGSTAS. BUT SOME GUY NAMED CHILL BLOODED JIM JONES IN A WHILE AGO INTO THE 9 TREY

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 24th, 2007, 6:07 am

If killa cam' is associated with the 9 trez why he didn't jump in fo jim jones at the rukus park when he square off toward lil cease and the junior mafia answer that question.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 24th, 2007, 8:38 am

Hell wrote:If killa cam' is associated with the 9 trez why he didn't jump in fo jim jones at the rukus park when he square off toward lil cease and the junior mafia answer that question.
I DONT KNOW BUT IF I WAS IN THE DIP-SET I WOULD GO STRAIAGHT ONYX ON THEM LIKE THIS VIEDO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6oF04D7z6c

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 24th, 2007, 9:01 am

:shock: Damn that nigga got it bad,i also was told that "Max B." who is locked up now is apart of 93 bloods.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 24th, 2007, 9:10 am

Hell wrote::shock: Damn that nigga got it bad,i also was told that "Max B." who is locked up now is apart of 93 bloods.
WELL THE LAST FEW SETS FROM THE UBN LIKE NTG AND GKB IS VERY LARGE. SO YEAH ITS LIKE ANYBODY CAN BE NTG OR GKB NOWADAYS

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 24th, 2007, 9:29 am

^ Iight just making sure cause these dayz anybody just say anything ya dig.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 24th, 2007, 9:35 am

Hell wrote:^ Iight just making sure cause these dayz anybody just say anything ya dig.
I KNOW WHAT UR SAYING

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 25th, 2007, 6:12 pm

cam aint a blood.
Juelz, Jim, and Freekey claim Blood. So do Rell and JR. I know Jim Jones was Blood for a minute. Them ni99az probably claim it because thats they fam.
All them ni99az is most likely NTG.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » March 25th, 2007, 9:37 pm

naw harlem got a few blood sets but yea dey ntg 93 gangstas

nigga theres all sorts of sets in harlem, n the majority of them r NOT ntg....word is NTG is FOOD.....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » March 25th, 2007, 9:39 pm

yankee stadium is no-where near mid-way of the north bronx fam...175th & weeks ave is couple blocks off the concourse..strictly south bronx..north bx =bronx zoo & west farms area & up
the homie Q kno wut he talkin about, i dunno how niggas get that confused... 175 n weeks is south boogie all day....