Gang Trivia Question, June 15, 2004, 18th Street Barrios

Win a free prize if you can corrrectly answer a question from the annals or particapate in a raffle and win a prize. Also read unusual emails sent to Street Gangs.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Gang Trivia Question, June 15, 2004, 18th Street Barrios

Unread post by alexalonso » June 15th, 2004, 10:27 pm

Here is a real goods question. How many different 18th Street barrios are in Los Angeles County?

Now so that there is no confusion, i am not talking about the cliques. If you count those there would probably be over 100, but actual neighborhoods.

For example, Columbia Lil Cycos is a clique of the 18th Street barrio in the Pico Union area. There are also about 5 or 6 other cliques in that same barrio, so dont count Columbia Lil Cycos or similar clicks.

Dont just guess, list them if you think you know the answer.
Last edited by alexalonso on June 26th, 2004, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gang Trivia Question, June 15, 2004

Unread post by GIBBY » June 16th, 2004, 12:33 pm

alonso wrote:Here is a real goods question. How many different 18th Street barrios are in Los Angeles County?

Now so that there is no confusion, i am not talking about the cliques. If you count those there would probably be over 100, but actual neighborhoods.

For example, Columbia Lil Cycos is a clique of the 18th Street barrio in the Pico Union area. There are also about 5 or 6 other cliques in that same barrio, so dont count Columbia Lil Cycos or similar clicks.

Alright Ill take a crack at it. Ill start with there East Side click which is an area known as North East Los or NELA. It is bewteeen El Sereno and Lincoln Heights right next to Happy Valley/Rose Hill. Thier main clicka there is the Bebitos.

Thier South Side click is in the city of Cudahy. Some clicka are KDubs(Krazy Winos) Diablos, Tiny Winos etc

Thier North Side Clicka is in SFV/North LA County area. Some clickas are Mid Valley Gangsters, Pequenos, Pachucos etc

This is where it gets tricky. The West Side. The first area worth mentioning is the WestLake area which had the CLCS click. This area is along 6st West of Union down to Mcarhtur Park South down Alvarado until Wilshire which then becomes Crazy Riders until you get down to Olympic which becomes 18 hood again. They have the area West of the 110 and South until you get to the 10 Freeway with the following exceptions. Between Olympic and 6st on Union is OPHS. CRS bewteen Wilshire and Olympic, and BNLS which is bewteen Pico and Washington on streets like Toberman, 17th, Conatance, and Valencia. This is the infamous Pico Union Area. 18 clickas in these areas are HVLS, CLCS, BBLS etc . The Eastern border in this area would be Hoover. West of Hoover would be DFS, PBS, MCS etc

They have a small Downtown hood by the arcade on Broadway and can always be found in Downtown around that area plus by Wall St.

I know 18 is scattered around other parts of West/South LA but I wouldnt neccesarilly call thos areas hoods. Peace

They have a Shatto Park hood which is mainly West of SP and Vermont by 3rd and Catalina, Berendo, Kenmore etc

On the South Central Side they have a small hood off of Broadway and 54th and another on 106th.

I would say thier other main hood would be were thier Alsace and Smiley Dr clickas are located which is bewteen Jeferson and Adams along Hauser. Thier Rancho park and Rimpau clicks are over plus whoever was in the Jungles is there now too. There is also Geer Gang Crips in this area.

They have a Hollywood hood North of Hollywood Blvd along Cherokee, Yuca, Whitley etc

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » June 16th, 2004, 4:18 pm

let me try

WEST LA/BALDWIN HILLS AREA

*SMILEY DRIVE GANGSTERS- HAUSER BLVD
*RANCHO PARK LOCOS-JEFFERSON BLVD
*ALSACE LOCOS-REDONDO BLVD

SOUTH LA

*KING BLVD GANGSTERS-VERMONT
*54 LOCOS-BROADWAY
*SOUTH CENTRAL LGS WSL

CENTRAL LA
*RIMPAU BLVD GANGSTERS-VENICE
*HOOVER LOCOS
*COLUMBIA LIL CYCOS
*SHATTO PARK
*HOLLYWOOD GANGSTERS
*7ST & BROADWAY-DOWNTOWN

SAN FER VALLEY
*NORTHSIDE

NORTH EAST LA
*EAST SIDE

SOUTH SIDE :
*CUDAHY

INGLEWOOD:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 18th, 2004, 1:54 pm

I think this was too tough of a question but I will post the list of all 18th Street barrios on the page.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Gang Trivia Question, June 15, 2004, 18th Street Barrios

Unread post by alexalonso » June 28th, 2004, 7:39 pm

Here is a list of the 18th Streets that I were able to identify in LA County:

Check it out at:

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/18s ... sinla.html

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 23rd, 2004, 2:25 pm

Ay Alonso, their isnt any Eighteens on Jeff and St.Andrews. They were on the other side of Arlington by the TIK's but their pretty much gone now except for a few older heads. The KBG's arent with 54TLS, they were over on Vermont with the 42G's. I consider it two different hoods of theirs because theirs other varrio's in between them.

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » February 14th, 2005, 6:20 pm

cUDHAY 18ST
tiny devIls
TINY WINOS
TOP DOLLAR
PEWEES
DBA
KDS
ENS
VINEVALE ST

THATS JUST THE SOUTH SIDE!!!!

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » April 3rd, 2005, 10:27 pm

link dosnt work

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » August 22nd, 2005, 5:39 pm

alonso wrote:Here is a real goods question. How many different 18th Street barrios are in Los Angeles County?

Is 18st part of the Surenos?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 22nd, 2005, 8:24 pm

kwalei wrote:

Is 18st part of the Surenos?
Yes...

mexicandownformine

Unread post by mexicandownformine » August 29th, 2005, 2:05 am

18st are surenos, but they do not get along with a lot of sureos. They do claim the blue but you can seem many dressed in red because of affiliation with the bloods in prison.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 14th, 2005, 5:54 am

mexicandownformine wrote:18st are surenos, but they do not get along with a lot of sureos. They do claim the blue but you can seem many dressed in red because of affiliation with the bloods in prison.
Wow I wouldve neva guessed that! krazy! How would they red get jumps???

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 14th, 2005, 10:16 pm

wutevr wrote:
mexicandownformine wrote:18st are surenos, but they do not get along with a lot of sureos. They do claim the blue but you can seem many dressed in red because of affiliation with the bloods in prison.
The ONLY place I heard they get along with bloods is in Inglewood with IFG and CMG, but even in Inglewood they don't get along with NHP for example.

Other than that, they wear blue because way back in the day they allied with Crips, and now they are just whatever, each set sets up it's own alliances.

AND THEY GOT MAD BEEF WITH BPS AND 20's.

In fact, 20's ally with Harpy's, another Surenos gang, and the Harpy's wear red because of their ties to 20's, and beef with 18s, who wear blue in the area.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 15th, 2005, 4:25 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
wutevr wrote:
The ONLY place I heard they get along with bloods is in Inglewood with IFG and CMG, but even in Inglewood they don't get along with NHP for example.

Other than that, they wear blue because way back in the day they allied with Crips, and now they are just whatever, each set sets up it's own alliances.

AND THEY GOT MAD BEEF WITH BPS AND 20's.

In fact, 20's ally with Harpy's, another Surenos gang, and the Harpy's wear red because of their ties to 20's, and beef with 18s, who wear blue in the area.
i alwayz wondered wut would happened if i got rolled up in LA? since I am a OxK BLOOD?im probably dubly skrewed....not only that but i look mexikan. shit i hope i neva get popped in the Skandalouz