Gang Trivia, July 22, 2004, Pirus in Other Cities

Win a free prize if you can corrrectly answer a question from the annals or particapate in a raffle and win a prize. Also read unusual emails sent to Street Gangs.
Taliban

Re: Gang Trivia, July 22, 2004, Pirus in Other Cities

Unread post by Taliban » April 21st, 2005, 12:47 pm

MOB Piru N.Jersey (Irvington, E.Orange)

Tree Top Piru Cincinati, Ohio I know and I heard in Houston

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gang Trivia, July 22, 2004, Pirus in Other Cities

Unread post by kverdugazo » May 9th, 2005, 4:18 pm

all those so-called "Piru" sets are fake! the only reason people have actually heard of TreeTop outside Cali would be because of Dj Quik and because of magazines... man those niggas are corny

TOWNSTA 782

Re: Gang Trivia, July 22, 2004, Pirus in Other Cities (open)

Unread post by TOWNSTA 782 » July 11th, 2005, 6:35 pm

alonso wrote:There is a tie for the most reported Piru set. Here they are

1. West Side Piru 12 cities
2. East Side Piru 12 cities
3. Tree Top Pirus 7 cities
4. 456 Island Piru 7 cities
5. Lime Hood Piru 6 cities
6. Fruit Town Piru 5 cities

There are many other piru sets in other cities but they have taken on their own names, like Third World Pirus, Piru Bloods, Osage Pirus, and North High Pirus.

Interested is the first correct answer.
what the fucc, It ain't no E/S Piru shit out here. We got pirus that are EastSide. EastSidePiru is not a set in L.A County.

MiChuhSuh

456 Island

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 4th, 2005, 1:23 am

Where did 456 Island Pirus start?

I know they're in Pomona but that's all i know.

And the rest camp from Compton, right?

Anyways where did 456 Island Originate (I'm Guessing there's a street called Island and it's on the 456 block based on how gangs name themselves, but i have no idea takign stabs int he dark here)

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » August 10th, 2005, 8:14 pm

There are Mob pirus, and Red Dog pirus in Newark, NJ.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Gang Trivia, July 22, 2004, Pirus in Other Cities (open)

Unread post by kwalei » August 22nd, 2005, 5:31 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:MOB PIRU I know a O/G I meet right here in N.J. he established that set in 15 states his self alone. He is straight gangsta and reps that s-it 24/7.
Who is this OG is he from the CPT.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » August 31st, 2005, 10:21 am

When I used to live in the Seattle area some off-brand mark niggas called themselves East Side Piru (ESP) but not one of those niggas knew what EastSide they were tryin to bang... It was a group of asian, whiteboys, and like maybe 2 niggas at the most. They probably don't exist anymore... but I haven't been up there for like 4 years. These outta state mark niggas get no respect from the real hoods and I'd say about 99% of these hoods don't even get started by a nigga from the real hood. That's been the case for years but anyway... these mark niggas need to check themselves and stop tryin to claim something they never had anything to do with.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » September 1st, 2005, 8:34 am

I notice that some OGs who migrate start bring hoods they aren't from for example a Treetop piru from CPT would bring his set and Westside Piru with him when he know thats not his set. OG mack might did that when 5-9 brims started in NY.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » September 1st, 2005, 8:34 am

I notice that some OGs who migrate start bring hoods they aren't from for example a Treetop piru from CPT would bring his set and Westside Piru with him when he know thats not his set. OG mack might did that when 5-9 brims started in NY.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » September 1st, 2005, 8:36 am

I notice that some OGs who migrate start bring hoods they aren't from for example a Treetop piru from CPT would bring his set and Westside Piru with him when he know thats not his set. OG mack might did that when 5-9 brims started in NY. Also in NJ Queens St. people from Inglewood might have brought other sets they aren't from too.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 1st, 2005, 9:03 am

hey it happens
people complain about things they have no control over
if u cant do shit about it then why cry
boo hoo piru in seattle is fake
so kill them all if you feel so strong about it
internet venting is str8 homo dogs

if a nigga say he piru and die for it
well i guess he piru
whose to say he not

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 1st, 2005, 4:23 pm

I don't see how one nigga could bring 2 hoods but as far as that situation a Nigga bangin Tree Top could call himself a West Side Piru cuz Tree Top is a hood in W. Compton so it's like a generic term...And as far as what Purplecityputo said... Just cuzz a nigga calls himself a Crip or blood and is willing to die for it makes him a real nigga from the hood? Damn nigga you don't make sense cuzzz. Just cuzz u obsessed with being from something u ain't from don't mean shit "ignit" nigga. Thats like some nigga from China sayin he's canadian but ain't never been there and his parents aint from there but he's willing to die for Canada... Man k idiota tu ere cabron

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 1st, 2005, 8:33 pm

;) i think he likes me

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 1st, 2005, 9:58 pm

jajaja k mariconazo tu eres

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 1st, 2005, 10:00 pm

freelhuhoes

hmm

Unread post by freelhuhoes » September 2nd, 2005, 12:47 am

p-stone bloods wtf souns fake...and in houston its alotta 5-9 brims havent really seen many pirus

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 2nd, 2005, 10:37 am

keverdugo wrote:I don't see how one nigga could bring 2 hoods but as far as that situation a Nigga bangin Tree Top could call himself a West Side Piru because Tree Top is a hood in W. Compton so it's like a generic term...And as far as what Purplecityputo said... Just cuzz a nigga calls himself a Crip or blood and is willing to die for it makes him a real nigga from the hood? Damn nigga you don't make sense cuzzz. Just cuzz u obsessed with being from something u ain't from don't mean shit "ignit" nigga. Thats like some nigga from China sayin he's canadian but ain't never been there and his parents aint from there but he's willing to die for Canada... Man k idiota tu ere cabron
How about a Mexican saying he's Mexican but never been to mexico?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 2nd, 2005, 12:44 pm

I guess he's still a mexican... que tu crees wuey?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 3rd, 2005, 3:36 pm

keverdugo wrote:I guess he's still a mexican... que tu crees wuey?
so if a Mexican moves to NY and gives birth to 5 sons, they can all be Mexican but not ever go to Mexico? Right?

if an OG Blood goes to NY and puts down 5 kats, they not real bloods kuz they never been to Kali? Right?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 3rd, 2005, 6:15 pm

You're an idiot dude... nationality/race and being from a neighborhood are 2 different things. I used an example of a chino who wants to be something he's not and wants to die for something he has nothing to do with... copiastes? deja tu relajo

Omega Redd

This is all phunny as phuk

Unread post by Omega Redd » October 2nd, 2005, 3:02 pm

Point blank, it's a lot of Ru's all over that all claim different sets. Now granted some niggaz that do boss the dREDd :twisted: flag are fake, but most aren't, they just don't know they history, or any info. To me if you boss the flag under the TRUE 5tar, and you and spit yo knowledge, you as real to me as the blood coursing through my own veins. I feel this way because it was a lot of homies that made it out of Bompton back in the mid to late 80's that went to other cities to get away from charges, law, police and assassination by another set. Thats how the TTP made it's way to The D. My O.G migrated rest his soul for we've retaliated. But it's hard to distinguish who's genuine and who aint, so it's really a dead topic. You might as well beat a dead horse ya heard.

MiChuhSuh

Re: This is all phunny as phuk

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 2nd, 2005, 5:27 pm

Omega Redd wrote:Point blank, it's a lot of Ru's all over that all claim different sets. Now granted some niggaz that do boss the dREDd :twisted: flag are fake, but most aren't, they just don't know they history, or any info. To me if you boss the flag under the TRUE 5tar, and you and spit yo knowledge, you as real to me as the blood coursing through my own veins. I feel this way because it was a lot of homies that made it out of compton back in the mid to late 80's that went to other cities to get away from charges, law, police and assassination by another set. Thats how the TTP made it's way to The D. My O.G migrated rest his soul for we've retaliated. But it's hard to distinguish who's genuine and who aint, so it's really a dead topic. You might as well beat a dead horse ya heard.
Well for one thing, TTP in Compton doesn't bang the 5 Star, so that's pretty easy to spot as not genuine.

Only bloods in LA that MIGHT (and I stress, MIGHT) bang 5 Star is BPS, and that's only for their OG to the OOOGs who remeber their People's Nation stuff. Now most of their yougnster's are just straight blood.

Not saying your OG is fake, though, just saying the 5 star isn't from any Cali Bloods.
Your OG, if he is genuine, probably added the 5 star for some reason, but I don't know why (maybe in Detroit there is some benefit of doing that? I don't know, I don't know about Detroit).

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » October 4th, 2005, 10:04 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
Omega Redd wrote:Point blank, it's a lot of Ru's all over that all claim different sets. Now granted some niggaz that do boss the dREDd :twisted: flag are fake, but most aren't, they just don't know they history, or any info. To me if you boss the flag under the TRUE 5tar, and you and spit yo knowledge, you as real to me as the blood coursing through my own veins. I feel this way because it was a lot of homies that made it out of compton back in the mid to late 80's that went to other cities to get away from charges, law, police and assassination by another set. Thats how the TTP made it's way to The D. My O.G migrated rest his soul for we've retaliated. But it's hard to distinguish who's genuine and who aint, so it's really a dead topic. You might as well beat a dead horse ya heard.
Well for one thing, TTP in Compton doesn't bang the 5 Star, so that's pretty easy to spot as not genuine.

Only bloods in LA that MIGHT (and I stress, MIGHT) bang 5 Star is BPS, and that's only for their OG to the OOOGs who remeber their People's Nation stuff. Now most of their yougnster's are just straight blood.

Not saying your OG is fake, though, just saying the 5 star isn't from any Cali Bloods.
Your OG, if he is genuine, probably added the 5 star for some reason, but I don't know why (maybe in Detroit there is some benefit of doing that? I don't know, I don't know about Detroit).
The reason why bloods use the 5 point star in Detroit is that the Black P stones of Chicago also have operations in Detroit and the bloods up there got tight with them and shared the star.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » October 4th, 2005, 10:05 am

End Violence NOW wrote:

The reason why bloods use the 5 point star in Detroit is that the Black P stones of Chicago also have operations in Detroit and the bloods up there got tight with them and shared the star.

Omega Redd

Unread post by Omega Redd » October 7th, 2005, 10:07 pm

Well i could go into it all day on how my set migrated to detroit, and where the five star came from, and to tell you the truth, some of our knowledge is similiar to that of the peoples nation. So naturally we would kick it with the black p stones, vice lords, or the latin kings in the area. Same flag, color, and star, different gangs, similiar reasoning.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 14th, 2005, 5:09 am

kwalei wrote:There are Mob pirus, and Red Dog pirus in Newark, NJ.
M.O.B.
OUTLAWS

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 14th, 2005, 5:19 am

purplecityhello wrote:hey it happens
people complain about things they have no control over
if u cant do shit about it then why cry
boo hoo piru in seattle is fake
so kill them all if you feel so strong about it
internet venting is str8 homo dogs

if a nigga say he piru and die for it
well i guess he piru
whose to say he not
that B sum real shit dawg...i kouldnt agree more! OxK borderz LA and the only Piru we konsider ta B real iz the Piru st in Bompton...the original Piru st.---so i guess otha hoodz use it ta pledge allegiance ta the #1 the purest form of Blood...I show to much respect ta downplay like that since i aint frum Bompton...and Y claim a street that I aint even frum?

iyyim

Unread post by iyyim » October 22nd, 2005, 12:42 pm

MOB PIRUS for sure

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Original Pirus

Unread post by kwalei » November 6th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Is Westside Piru in Compton the original Piru gang? I know Leuder Park Pirus were Leuder Park Husltas

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 6th, 2005, 11:43 pm

-close-