UBN in Prison

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
tengu22

UBN in Prison

Unread post by tengu22 » October 11th, 2006, 6:56 pm

I was going to post this under a different section, but couldnt. My question is this, I have heard the UBN around here claiming "houses" instead of sets. They say there are 5 of them including RMG, 456, and 93. Anyone know what this is about and what the other "houses" are? I've only heard this in prison.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 11th, 2006, 8:09 pm

Prolly slang for sets?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 13th, 2006, 6:00 am

i heard niggas from NY seys kall they set they home. niggas always say "come home" or "bome home" to get put on the set n sum niggas tags like 6 blocks from my crib say "NINE TRE MY HOME 3K" but i duno about house.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 13th, 2006, 7:08 am

why dey sayin 3k when they 93

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 13th, 2006, 5:14 pm

yea, i kno wut u talkin about braze, when ever u gettin' initiated, its called"commin home". i dont kno bout the houses thing though, i got a couple blood homies, but i aint blood myself, leavin me clueless...they prolly mean houses as in the cell block or jail house they're in...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 13th, 2006, 5:17 pm

of course UBN wouldnt say wut it meant ....its againt their "Bodes"....any damu that tells u wut it is would make them "FOOD"....if ya kno wut i mean...

YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YoungHustla » October 13th, 2006, 7:26 pm

iight i been lookin for Clarification all day. Im from Texas, born and raised, but i visit my peoples in delaware every now and again. I got a homeboy named Ckrome, he a B-Dog and he was tellin me stuff about the set that he was bangin, TTP. he said they dont ride the 5 cuz it aint UBN its str8 up Cali shit. he said that his O.G. got labeled fake and most of his niggas got put down with other Blood sets. he said he aint wanna go out like that so he got in contact with one of the OG's in cali and he gave him the greenlight so that the set could remain like it was. he know all about TTP in cali and how they beefin with T Flats. by my question is this, i know its alotta real Blood Sets in Other states, but delaware though? i mean Delaware is a small ass state, on one side u got rich People and farms and when u go to the city u got the hood where niggas get shot up. almost like any other state, but mad small. But my Question is, Do u think that nigga was Real? and if the set did get established iN Delaware, could he go out to LA and Bust it up with B-Dawgs and get accepted?

YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YoungHustla » October 13th, 2006, 7:27 pm

the OG either got labeled Fake Or Food. one of the 2. In my opinion it mean the same thing

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 13th, 2006, 8:10 pm

Ok...I waited to see if this was going to have anything to do with prisons and it doesnt so I am locking it.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”