Nuestra Familia aka the NF

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Nuestra Familia aka the NF

Unread post by ~J~ » December 28th, 2006, 3:29 pm

Discuss Nuestra Familia

Here's a little bit of resource:

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources ... nf_001.htm

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » December 28th, 2006, 5:01 pm

whos stronger north or south

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 28th, 2006, 6:19 pm

It's a little off topic... but what the heck.
As far as I know, Surenos in Northern California number about the same as Nortenos. In addition, Fresno for the more part as I understand it went solo in the 90's with "BullDog Nation." So with all the Southern California Surenos Gangsters... you do the math. So... there's no doubt Surenos are much stronger in numbers. But it is what it is.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » December 28th, 2006, 6:59 pm

is fresno the divide line between north and south

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 28th, 2006, 8:38 pm

I don't know much about Fresno. Anyone from there is welcome to give me a heads up. The Bulldog Nation in Fresno claims Central Califas. They may have broke off from Norte as early as the 80's? Except for the Westside which still claims Norte, I hear. Maybe it has something to do with Homeboys from San Jose moving to Fresno for more affordable housing? Maybe that's why San Jo Nortenos and Fresno Bulldogs are fierce enemies among othe reasons. They say... Delano to Salinas is roughly the dividing line of Norte/Sur with Salinas definitely being Norte. Anybody know of as Norteno gangs below the Salinas Valley?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 29th, 2006, 1:03 am

~J~ wrote:I don't know much about Fresno. Anyone from there is welcome to give me a heads up. The Bulldog Nation in Fresno claims Central Califas. They may have broke off from Norte as early as the 80's? Except for the Westside which still claims Norte, I hear. Maybe it has something to do with Homeboys from San Jose moving to Fresno for more affordable housing? Maybe that's why San Jo Nortenos and Fresno Bulldogs are fierce enemies among othe reasons. They say... Delano to Salinas is roughly the dividing line of Norte/Sur with Salinas definitely being Norte. Anybody know of as Norteno gangs below the Salinas Valley?
Fresno Bulldogs were F-14 (FRESNORTE), but they changed it to Fresno Nation after they killed Nortenos from East Side San Jo. The Bulldogs strayed away from 14 during the 1990's. North Side of Bakers was considered to be the last stop down S. for Nortenos.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2006, 2:11 am

SPOOKY1_SURX3 Wrote:
GANG NAME: VARRIO HORSESHOE
ESTIMATED MEMBERSHIP: 3,000 - 5,000 IN PRISON SYSTEM AND STREETS.
SUBSETS: GESAPO AND VETRENO CLICKS
AFFILIATION: NORTENO STREET GANG
FOUNDED: EARLY NINETEEN SIXTIES.

GANG NAME: EL HOYO PALMAS GANG
ESTIMATED MEMBERSHIP: 500 - 2000 IN PRISON AND STREETS.
SUBSETS: NONE
AFFILIATION: NORTEnO STREET GANG
FOUNDED: IN EARLY NINTEEN SEVENTIES.
What up! your in my backyard. SPOOKY1_SURX3 doesn't know what's really going on in San Jo nor the history, neither does anyone else on the forum as far as I can tell.

From what I understand El Hoyo Plama started in the late 70's in ESSJ, I remember as a youngster hearing about them. Are they still sporting those Baseball Pirate Hats? Varrio Horseshoe, use to be the barrio ESSJ in the 60's? than moved to WSSJ in the 70's?

In my neighbor there use to be VNS, VNH, 12 St., SJG They're all inactive I believe, with the exception of maybe SJG.

My time is from the middle 90's, though... an outsider looking in. Here's the Varrios I know of, probably more though. Maybe you can give me a heads up or I can be of some help to you.

Nortenos:
VHS
VNH
12St.
SJG
Lomas
VSJ
BGT
WSM
VHS
ESH
EHP
CPL
VNP
BTL

Surenos:
VST
PWL
Willow St.
SSP (maybe inactive but may be the oldest Sur gang in San Jo.)
ESC
PT

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2006, 2:33 am

Forgot to add: RTS, Vickytown? Sureno Gangs

What are the Nortenos Gangs South of Salinas Valley?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 29th, 2006, 5:34 pm

~J~ wrote:SPOOKY1_SURX3 Wrote:
GANG NAME: VARRIO HORSESHOE
ESTIMATED MEMBERSHIP: 3,000 - 5,000 IN PRISON SYSTEM AND STREETS.
SUBSETS: GESAPO AND VETRENO CLICKS
AFFILIATION: NORTENO STREET GANG
FOUNDED: EARLY NINETEEN SIXTIES.

GANG NAME: EL HOYO PALMAS GANG
ESTIMATED MEMBERSHIP: 500 - 2000 IN PRISON AND STREETS.
SUBSETS: NONE
AFFILIATION: NORTEnO STREET GANG
FOUNDED: IN EARLY NINTEEN SEVENTIES.
What up! your in my backyard. SPOOKY1_SURX3 doesn't know what's really going on in San Jo nor the history, neither does anyone else on the forum as far as I can tell.

From what I understand El Hoyo Plama started in the late 70's in ESSJ, I remember as a youngster hearing about them. Are they still sporting those Baseball Pirate Hats? Varrio Horseshoe, use to be the barrio ESSJ in the 60's? than moved to WSSJ in the 70's?

In my neighbor there use to be VNS, VNH, 12 St., SJG They're all inactive I believe, with the exception of maybe SJG.

My time is from the middle 90's, though... an outsider looking in. Here's the Varrios I know of, probably more though. Maybe you can give me a heads up or I can be of some help to you.

Nortenos:
VHS
VNH
12St.
SJG
Lomas
VSJ
BGT
WSM
VHS
ESH
EHP
CPL
VNP
BTL

Surenos:
VST
PWL
Willow St.
SSP (maybe inactive but may be the oldest Sur gang in San Jo.)
ESC
PT
I see a lot of internet information on here. As far as people on this forum not knowing about San Jo, there definately is people who know! I lived in ESSJ my whole life! Maybe you should pay closer attention! Palmas has been around for a long time, and from what I heard it started in the 1960's. HORSESHOE was always from WSSJ, and was started in the Pachuco days.

VNH is still around, but I don't about VNS or BNS (whatever they called themselves). Lomas are from Morgan Hill. VST in SJ weren't really Vicky'S Town, so the meaning changed. Willow ST and PT are no longer active. I don't think I've heard of RTS being SJ either. There are a lot of Norteno gangs S. of Salas, but I'm not going to bother trying to list them all. Peace

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Someone said one thing, than things get twisted. you're always welcome to correct me. besides, I want to get the facts straight. I also though VHS was always in WSSJ on Virginia St. and EHP was around longest than the late 70's but, like I said before... someone said one thing... I'm not implying I go on whatever anyone say, but sometimes one can be wrong. bare w/Me though. Too much info to look through on the forum to find San Jo info... from what I saw though... it didn't seem to be on point. Now I may of been wrong and wasn't implying you too, my mistake.

Do you know the present neighborhood where Sal Si Puedes ran through? around Story & Excalibur?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2006, 7:58 pm

I see a lot of internet information on here.

I ASSURE YOU ALL NORTENOS GANGS I LISTED W/THE EXCEPTION OF LOMAS (I SHOULD NOT PUT LOMAS ON THE LIST, A FROM GUY LIVING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, I GUESS WAS FROM THERE, MY MISTAKE.) WAS WORD ON THE STREET AND ON THE WALL IN THE MID 90'S. I DIDN'T GET IT FROM THE INTERNET, WITH A EXCEPTION OF A FEW SURENOS GANGS AND SOME HISTORY INFO.

As far as people on this forum not knowing about San Jo, there definately is people who know! I lived in ESSJ my whole life! Maybe you should pay closer attention! Palmas has been around for a long time, and from what I heard it started in the 1960's. HORSESHOE was always from WSSJ, and was started in the Pachuco days.

VNH is still around, but I don't about VNS VARRIO NORTHSIDE or BNS (whatever they called themselves). Lomas are from Morgan Hill. VST in SJ weren't really Vicky'S Town, so the meaning changed. Willow ST and PT are no longer active. I don't think I've heard of RTS being SJ either. INTERNET ON, THAT MY MISTAKE. There are a lot of Norteno gangs S. of Salas, but I'm not going to bother trying to list them all. Peace
CORRECTION, SAL SI PUEDES PRESENT DAY NEIGHBORHOOD, AROUND EXCALIBUR & JACKSON UP TO CAPITOL?
WILLING TO SHARE INFO W/ME ON NORTENO & SURENO GANGS ACTIVE IN SAN JO?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » December 29th, 2006, 10:43 pm

~J~ wrote:
I see a lot of internet information on here.

I ASSURE YOU ALL NORTENOS GANGS I LISTED W/THE EXCEPTION OF LOMAS (I SHOULD NOT PUT LOMAS ON THE LIST, A FROM GUY LIVING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, I GUESS WAS FROM THERE, MY MISTAKE.) WAS WORD ON THE STREET AND ON THE WALL IN THE MID 90'S. I DIDN'T GET IT FROM THE INTERNET, WITH A EXCEPTION OF A FEW SURENOS GANGS AND SOME HISTORY INFO.

As far as people on this forum not knowing about San Jo, there definately is people who know! I lived in ESSJ my whole life! Maybe you should pay closer attention! Palmas has been around for a long time, and from what I heard it started in the 1960's. HORSESHOE was always from WSSJ, and was started in the Pachuco days.

VNH is still around, but I don't about VNS VARRIO NORTHSIDE or BNS (whatever they called themselves). Lomas are from Morgan Hill. VST in SJ weren't really Vicky'S Town, so the meaning changed. Willow ST and PT are no longer active. I don't think I've heard of RTS being SJ either. INTERNET ON, THAT MY MISTAKE. There are a lot of Norteno gangs S. of Salas, but I'm not going to bother trying to list them all. Peace
CORRECTION, SAL SI PUEDES PRESENT DAY NEIGHBORHOOD, AROUND EXCALIBUR & JACKSON UP TO CAPITOL?
WILLING TO SHARE INFO W/ME ON NORTENO & SURENO GANGS ACTIVE IN SAN JO?
ES-HOODS.....are they still around?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2006, 11:57 pm

Jupebox Wrote:
I don't know if their still active, but is their Varrio roughly around Rigoletto Dr. & King Rd.? maybe MMRbkaRudog knows about what's up w/Them?

Anyone know about Pachuco Town? or any other info on San Jo?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2006, 12:21 am

I don't think ESH is around anymore. The leader Dreamer became NF, and got locked up for murder.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2006, 10:33 am

Is Round Table run by Surenos now?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 30th, 2006, 10:37 am

~J~ wrote:Jupebox Wrote:
I don't know if their still active, but is their Varrio roughly around Rigoletto Dr. & King Rd.? maybe MMRbkaRudog knows about what's up w/Them?

San Jo has changed alot,back in the days you coulden't go anywhere w/ out running into real ass Northenos......the East Side was were every body and their Mamma wanted to be from.Horseshoe on the West Side was of the hook....fools posted up at Horseshoe park smoking KJ.....all the Crip gangs are gone as well along w/ the only real Blood gang that was around in San Jose.........only broder bros that act like Sur and a gang of Hip-Hop Hyphy Northenos are left while the rest of the the city is nothing but Asians.........San Jo has gotten soft....and gang of the homie has moved out to Modesto/Sac/Stockton/Fresno/Los Banos.....

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » December 30th, 2006, 11:54 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Is Round Table run by Surenos now?
That was the money spot back in 92/95 hahaha.....shit its been a min. since I was there tho,I woulden't doubt it cuz the Northenos now and days want to be ''Playaz'' now the whole HIP-HOP gold grills swinging Skylarks and popping collars was now tooken over.....

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » January 24th, 2007, 9:59 am

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 24th, 2007, 10:14 am

WOW!!!Shit has changed!I remember in early 80's to around 93 their were Northenos there!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 28th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Jupebox wrote:
WOW!!!Shit has changed!I remember in early 80's to around 93 their were Northenos there!
There's false information on there. Anybody can go on that site and post.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 11th, 2007, 9:00 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I don't think ESH is around anymore. The leader Dreamer became NF, and got locked up for murder.
I'm thinking... was it the Dreamer involve/affiliation with NF General "Brown Bob" hit in Campbell?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 11th, 2007, 9:01 pm

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I don't think ESH is around anymore. The leader Dreamer became NF, and got locked up for murder.
I'm thinking... was it the Dreamer involve/affiliation with NF General "Brown Bob" hit in Campbell?
Yes

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 11th, 2007, 9:12 pm

I have been looking more into the NF... in the early days it wasn't really about North/South but about City vs. Rural geography. I remember seeing Dreamer/BadBoy at one time...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 11th, 2007, 9:25 pm

I didn't know for sure that NF conducted a lot of business in San Jo up until the Feds bust when down. I also wondering if NF still recruits in SoCal? (Old news... but anyways... I though I'd correct myself a little bit & get specific on Roosevelt Park: it's on the North end of East Santa Clara St. between 19St & 21St on the East end of downtown.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 12th, 2007, 3:13 pm

~J~ wrote:I have been looking more into the NF... in the early days it wasn't really about North/South but about City vs. Rural geography. I remember seeing Dreamer/BadBoy at one time...
Sort of, I guess....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 12th, 2007, 3:17 pm

~J~ wrote:I didn't know for sure that NF conducted a lot of business in San Jo up until the Feds bust when down. I also wondering if NF still recruits in SoCal? (Old news... but anyways... I though I'd correct myself a little bit & get specific on Roosevelt Park: it's on the North end of East Santa Clara St. between 19St & 21St on the East end of downtown.
I doubt the N, still recruits from the S.. Maybe people in Bakers still get recruited, & that is kind of considered So Cal. Yes Roosevelt park is on the E. end of DT, so I think that's why they claim ES.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » May 6th, 2007, 11:50 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I doubt the N, still recruits from the S.. Maybe people in Bakers still get recruited, & that is kind of considered So Cal. Yes Roosevelt park is on the E. end of DT, so I think that's why they claim ES.
Actually... Baskersfield is in Central California, the Southern end of Central California to be specific. to the old Northern Heads Baskersfield will always be Norte, like Salinas is consider 408 to the older Northern Heads. Sur has been putting the line for many years, so I doubt Norte pushs any weight there anymore? but I really don't know. (on a side note: Coyote Creek split the NS of downtown & the ES of downtown which mades Roosevelt Park technically on the ES of downtown.)

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » May 7th, 2007, 12:03 am

Jupebox wrote:

San Jo has changed alot,back in the days you coulden't go anywhere w/ out running into real ass Northenos......the East Side was were every body and their Mamma wanted to be from.Horseshoe on the West Side was of the hook....fools posted up at Horseshoe park smoking KJ.....all the Crip gangs are gone as well along w/ the only real Blood gang that was around in San Jose.........only broder bros that act like Sur and a gang of Hip-Hop Hyphy Northenos are left while the rest of the the city is nothing but Asians.........San Jo has gotten soft....and gang of the homie has moved out to Modesto/Sac/Stockton/Fresno/Los Banos.....
Second that, everyone wanted to be from the ES. VHS was at one time consider the downest gang in San Jo, circa:80's. Surenos gave them a run for money, meaning Varrio in the 90's from what I heard. Yeah... San Jose has gotten to expensive to make end meet, people going elsewhere.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 7th, 2007, 12:41 am

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I doubt the N, still recruits from the S.. Maybe people in Bakers still get recruited, & that is kind of considered So Cal. Yes Roosevelt park is on the E. end of DT, so I think that's why they claim ES.
Actually... Baskersfield is in Central California, the Southern end of Central California to be specific. to the old Northern Heads Baskersfield will always be Norte, like Salinas is consider 408 to the older Northern Heads. Sur has been putting the line for many years, so I doubt Norte pushs any weight there anymore? but I really don't know. (on a side note: Coyote Creek split the NS of downtown & the ES of downtown which mades Roosevelt Park technically on the ES of downtown.)
Yes Bakers is like Central/South, but Norte. Salas is still 408, to who ever wants to claim it. Some say 40831, just like some people 41510. Where are you asking if Norte pushes weight still. I knew Roosevelt is DT/ES, but thanks for the info.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » May 7th, 2007, 7:18 am

Jupebox wrote:

i agree with that shit, any you guys know norte's in santa clara? because most of the "norteno brotherhood", its some small click supposedly is from there, they post up around my school sometimes chillin in smokin, hella cholo n shit with theyre shit... but theyres def a lot of fake norte gangs, a lot of fake sureno gangs that for sure, i see some sureno's that act straight up like crips n shit... then you got fake ass blood/crip gangs here that just :lol: :lol: with they ass

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » May 7th, 2007, 11:54 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
Jupebox wrote:

i agree with that shit, any you guys know norte's in santa clara? because most of the "norteno brotherhood", its some small click supposedly is from there, they post up around my school sometimes chillin in smokin, hella cholo n shit with theyre shit... but theyres def a lot of fake norte gangs, a lot of fake sureno gangs that for sure, i see some sureno's that act straight up like crips n shit... then you got fake ass blood/crip gangs here that just :lol: :lol: with they ass
Jupebox is pretty much on point. the San Jose area really doesn't breed the environment for the La Viva Loca anymore. There's some major factors for this, although I'm pretty sure there are the few that still bang not just claim. pistolslanga, I think they act like that because they're just a bunch of wanabees with no schooling or sense of what they're doing and they can get away with it & think it's cool. let some real Gangsters come at them, you know what would happen :shock: most of them would not think of banging if it was 10+ years ago.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » May 8th, 2007, 6:46 am

~J~ wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
Jupebox wrote:

Jupebox is pretty much on point. the San Jose area really doesn't breed the environment for the La Viva Loca anymore. There's some major factors for this, although I'm pretty sure there are the few that still bang not just claim. pistolslanga, I think they act like that because they're just a bunch of wanabees with no schooling or sense of what they're doing and they can get away with it & think it's cool. let some real Gangsters come at them, you know what would happen :shock: most of them would not think of banging if it was 10+ years ago.
yea, their still are some real muthafuckas, but you know they just movin on, most shit is active in fresno oakland and all that shit modesto n shit hayward n shit