Nuestra Familia aka the NF

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » August 2nd, 2007, 2:35 pm

And, not to mention, have us consumed with phobia of "illegal" immigration..while they're at it.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 2:38 pm

i dont really care about that whole immigration thing only because alot of the gente that come they only come to work but its their kids or the kids they have that are the problem because they abosrb that gangsta life and that hate for blacks ..

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 2:41 pm

There are a couple of L.A Varrios in Norcal

PBS* Palyboy Surenos in Modesto
VickysTown in Modesto or stockton
Clanton in San Jose
I heard they have Tortilla Flats in Oakland ??
Florencia 13 somewhere in the north ???
ms 13 in san fransisco

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » August 2nd, 2007, 2:41 pm

~J~ wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:the one reeason why i also think surenos wont be able to take over the bay is not cause of nortenos but do to all the hate they get from different races and cliques , but it was a clean fight with just Nortenos Vs Surenos you never know they might have a chance .. As Fpr those foos from Oakland Them SSL are some real Killers over there ..
You're right, there's a lot of people that have a dislike for Surenos other then Nortenos. Surenos have ran some neighborhoods in NorCal but I think they would need help from some SoCal Sureno varrios to to really get a foothold in Nor and Central Cal.
A lot of that help came from the FBI.

I say again, I really think it was operations like Black Widow which crippled the NF. People talk about the old school Nortenos not being there to school the youngsters...well, there you have it. Where do we think they are? Either in some fed slammer back east, or wisely laying low in their old varrios. With the federal heat on them, if even the local cops see them out and about and fraternizing with the youngsters they'll take action. Local LE agencies know where to get their bigger budgets.

The streets of Northern California are finally feeling the backlash of Black Widow.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » August 2nd, 2007, 2:44 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:i dont really care about that whole immigration thing only because alot of the gente that come they only come to work but its their kids or the kids they have that are the problem because they abosrb that gangsta life and that hate for blacks ..
I'm referring to the black/brown tensions being used by right wingers to spark paranoia over immigration. You have to understand, all of the people in power know what's going on in Los Angeles. And, don't kid yourself. They certainly have the power to stop it. (remember how they stopped the riots?) Some people are benefiting from this black/brown warfare.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 2:46 pm

Do you know how hard it is to solve a gang related murder down here ? Hard as fuck only because there are so many gangs that hate each other and when someone gets shot the feds dont know where to look or where to start .. some shit like that happened in my Varrio last year a homie got shot and theres no way in hell to know who did it .. We Beef with Puente 13 , El Monte Flores , Lil' Hill Gang 13 and a shit load of other varrios ..

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 2:50 pm

KING KONG wrote:R SURENOS AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA THE SAME THING?
No, only the hardest/baddest Surenos can be made into the ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 2:50 pm

Correct me if im wrong "J" but arent varrios in sa jo seperated just talking bout the territory they hold .. like say palmas is on alum rock but there isnt another varrio close by same goes for other hoods ....

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 2:52 pm

ey J what are the biggest Norteno Gangs the NF holds out in the calles ?? i've heard of a VGD decoto something and i've also heart of east Marqueta in salinas ..

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 2:54 pm

StillNoScript wrote:J, I've got to give you your due.

I stopped in Morgan Hill for lunch yesterday, coming back from Monterrey. It was like a throwback to 1988. Old school, cholo style Nortenos everywhere you looked. I thought I stepped into a time machine. They must not get KMEL out there?

Anyhow, I stand corrected. A lot of the old school cholo culture still exists in some of those small towns on the central coast and valley.
Yeah, I was talking to the Norteno from Sacramento and they have some pretty traditional looking Nortenos according to him there too... believe it or not. I'll kick some info on that later...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 2:55 pm

StillNoScript wrote:J, I've got to give you your due.

I stopped in Morgan Hill for lunch yesterday, coming back from Monterrey. It was like a throwback to 1988. Old school, cholo style Nortenos everywhere you looked. I thought I stepped into a time machine. They must not get KMEL out there?

Anyhow, I stand corrected. A lot of the old school cholo culture still exists in some of those small towns on the central coast and valley.
Oh, one time thing... I told you so :wink:

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 2:58 pm

StillNoScript wrote:Probably had like 20 of his homies there when he cold cocked that dude.

I thought Sur didn't get down like that? Thought they were about mano y mano? If you have beef, walk right up and confront the person. Hitting a dude with his hands in his pockets? Not too much class in that.

You know what, though? I don't even think most hard core Chicanos in L.A. would have done that. I think these dudes are just kid wannabes. I've got respect for L.A. I've met some hard core dudes from L.A., all races, Black, chicano, White, that would never sucker punch someone like that. Sucker punching is a fraternity, white boy move.
Yeah, you beat me to the topic, punching a Wino in the face... not much Honor in that, who was that Sureno?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 3:01 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:check this out this is how sur cali surenos are

"Imma Rida...Imma Rida"

"chillin like a villain"

What is that, Basset? Calo?
I've pointed out that out many times about SoCal Surenos the irony in it with the dislike or hate for Blacks.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 3:11 pm

heres pt 2 of that 1st clip trip out

and that one vato who sucker punched that wyno was grumpy from cyclones a small ass varrio from west covina ..

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 3:16 pm

pt 3

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 2nd, 2007, 3:22 pm

post up some norteno mess

you aint ever seen mess bout them on the net

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 3:25 pm

believe me holmes theres a couple of vids of nortenos abbusing the N word :shock: :lol:

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 3:26 pm

StillNoScript wrote: A lot of that help came from the FBI.

I say again, I really think it was operations like Black Widow which crippled the NF. People talk about the old school Nortenos not being there to school the youngsters...well, there you have it. Where do we think they are? Either in some fed slammer back east, or wisely laying low in their old varrios. With the federal heat on them, if even the local cops see them out and about and fraternizing with the youngsters they'll take action. Local LE agencies know where to get their bigger budgets.

The streets of Northern California are finally feeling the backlash of Black Widow.
StillnoScript... well said!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 2nd, 2007, 3:27 pm

~J~ wrote:

gyeah thats real, who knows tho, this mess never gonna die, the real mess is inevitable.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 3:28 pm

check it at around 40 sec

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 3:29 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:ey J what are the biggest Norteno Gangs the NF holds out in the calles ?? i've heard of a VGD decoto something and i've also heart of east Marqueta in salinas ..
I heard Decoto in Union City is the biggest Norteno varrio... how many heads?

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 3:32 pm

i dont know J but i heard decoto is the biggest norteno hood .. Over here a varrio with 100 members is considered a small time varrio since the big varrio like El MOnte Flores , Puente 13 , Florencia ect ect have over 1000 members or close to 1000 ..

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 3:38 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:i dont know J but i heard decoto is the biggest norteno hood .. Over here a varrio with 100 members is considered a small time varrio since the big varrio like El MOnte Flores , Puente 13 , Florencia ect ect have over 1000 members or close to 1000 ..
In NorCal the numbers are much, much, smaller!! I'd say the older Norteno varrios in the 90's had about +- 20 to 30 dudes per generation... today, I'm not sure but it probably about the same...

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 3:44 pm

The Varrio that im from BaSSETT X GRANDE LOS NITE OWLS 13 is about 400 vatos deep i guess you can say we're a meduim size varrio next to all the other big varrio there are over here ..

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 3:49 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
~J~ wrote:

gyeah thats real, who knows tho, this mess never gonna die, the real mess is inevitable.
Out of respect, I'm not going to go into detail but the Norteno infrastructure is ripping apart at the seams. but yeah, the Norteno culture is not going to die anytime soon... as long as youngsters join gangs, although the demeanor, style etc... will inevitability slowly change but who knows...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 3:52 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:The Varrio that im from BaSSETT X GRANDE LOS NITE OWLS 13 is about 400 vatos deep i guess you can say we're a meduim size varrio next to all the other big varrio there are over here ..
What year did your varrio start? How many generations? 400 heads in just your generation?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 2nd, 2007, 3:57 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:i dont really care about that whole immigration thing only because alot of the gente that come they only come to work but its their kids or the kids they have that are the problem because they abosrb that gangsta life and that hate for blacks ..
I'm referring to the black/brown tensions being used by right wingers to spark paranoia over immigration. You have to understand, all of the people in power know what's going on in Los Angeles. And, don't kid yourself. They certainly have the power to stop it. (remember how they stopped the riots?) Some people are benefiting from this black/brown warfare.
Yeah, the thing is more sinister then meets the eyes... :twisted:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 2nd, 2007, 4:03 pm

~J~ wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
~J~ wrote:

Out of respect, I'm not going to go into detail but the Norteno infrastructure is ripping apart at the seams. but yeah, the Norteno culture is not going to die anytime soon... as long as youngsters join gangs, although the demeanor, style etc... will inevitability slowly change but who knows...

nortenos sorta like rips and dawgz, they all started out with a culture, but 80s/90s hit and the "insides" of it ripped up, and shit went wild... some differences with nortenos, but same situation. i mean, i aint sayin rips and dawgz fukked up and aint mess, im sayin they went from being one thing to being something totally different and being the most known streetgangs.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 4:05 pm

my varrio started in the 70's my dad is an o.g in the hood and i got A CARNAL FROM THE VARRIO DOING TIME IN NEW FOLSOM RIGHT NOW ..THERES LIKE 400 VATOS IN THE HOOD RIGHT NOW ALOT OF VETERANOS AND ALOT OF YOUNG SANGRE TOO .. RUTHLESSCRAY MIGHT KNOW MORE ABOUT THE HOOD THAN I DO BUT I DO KNOW THE VARRIO STARTED SOMETIME IN THE 70'S ..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 2nd, 2007, 4:08 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:my varrio started in the 70's my dad is an o.g in the hood and i got A CARNAL FROM THE VARRIO DOING TIME IN NEW FOLSOM RIGHT NOW ..THERES LIKE 400 VATOS IN THE HOOD RIGHT NOW ALOT OF VETERANOS AND ALOT OF YOUNG SANGRE TOO .. RUTHLESSCRAY MIGHT KNOW MORE ABOUT THE HOOD THAN I DO BUT I DO KNOW THE VARRIO STARTED SOMETIME IN THE 70'S ..
post up some pics of the block

so many ese's i aint hear of some fools :?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 2nd, 2007, 4:11 pm

Well I ain't from nowhere near Big Bassett, but I always thought tham them Niteowls are older than the 70's. . I'd say your Varrio goes back to the 60's 'cause they're as old as some of the neighbors like Valinda Flats, East Side Dukes and Lil' Hill -Que no?

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 2nd, 2007, 4:13 pm

NOW THAT YOU MENTION LIL HILL FUCK LIL HILL GANG ESE .. SOME VATOS FROM LIL HILL STARTED DISSIN OUR VARRIO AT A COLO IN INDUSTRY WE GOT INTO A LIL SCRAPIN NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE GOT LIKE 20 FOOS FROM LIL HILL CHASING US DOWN THE EAST VALLEY BLVD WITH STRAPS N SHIT ... ANOTHER VARRIO IN OUR ENEMY LIST .