Samoans/Tongans & Asians In General??

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 9th, 2008, 12:10 pm

hi_mikey_1 wrote:
Jupebox wrote:they all claim others....in fact you wont really catch a Samon nor Togan banging Crip or Blood...
yeah you will...tongan crip gang off 104th n chrenshaw (where have you been) in inglewood and samoan bounty hunter bloods in carson...and sons of samoa banging...
i think wat he meant it, when they go to jail/prison, they wont be claiming the crpi/blood car. they gon roll up wid teh asians most likely.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 19th, 2008, 6:01 pm

muh homie whos in chino right now runs with blacks

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 9:36 pm

chino is so sloppy, for the blacks at least wild ass mufukas

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Samoans/Tongans & Asians In General??

Unread post by v04 » July 9th, 2008, 11:09 am

don't know how they do it in california or anywhere Else, but in Colorado i ran with the blacks mostly because of my afflictaion with the 4 Corner Hustlers. I was accepted to hang around the Blacks. I'm a Guamanian Pacific Islander. But the asians were mostly by themselves. When i first went in i was approached by a latin brother and he told me my homies are here he brought a vietiemese brother to me. But i'm not vietinamese and i wasn't from denver so therefore he was not my homie. but just cause i have slanted eyes it was assumed that i was from an asian gang. I also got asked plenty of times if i was from ABC Asian Boys Crip.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » September 28th, 2008, 8:29 pm

Don`t 4 get 2 throw in the Native Americans too another group that rides with the other car.N.A alsoknow as "Cheifs" Samons as "Uso`s and Asians as "Chino`s" Flippinos as "Flips"........The Other Car!!

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 28th, 2008, 9:31 pm

WELL ALOT OS SOMOANS ARE BLOODS & CRIPS

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » September 30th, 2008, 1:41 pm

so who do they roll with the brothers or the others car???

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » September 30th, 2008, 3:48 pm

v04 wrote:so who do they roll with the brothers or the others car???
The Others.

dreadUso
What city do you live in now?: american samoa

Unread post by dreadUso » February 13th, 2009, 7:58 pm

look-in prison, there's blacks, whites, hispanic, others--when the funk jumps off, others roll w/blacks, whites roll w/them short mf's (ese's)- dats the real!

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » February 15th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Jupebox wrote:
v04 wrote:so who do they roll with the brothers or the others car???
The Others.
This is what confuses me. Wouldn't a Samoan or Pacific Islander from an established Crip or Blood set run with those cars inside the prisons and jails, instead of the others? I believe I read somewhere on this forum that in some places the Samoans were causing some friction because they ran with the others while on the outside they are Crip or Blood.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » February 18th, 2009, 1:53 pm

OTHERS.... AND I DONT THINK IF SOMETHING JUMPS OFF THEY ARE GOING TO DEFEND THE BROTHAS OR ANY1 ELSE, THEY ARE JUST A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF OTHER RACES IN THE CDC. IN THE STREETS ITS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THOUGH. BUT THATS A WHOLE OTHER SUBJECT.SO YEA THE ANSWER IS "OTHERS"

Mandevu
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by Mandevu » March 10th, 2009, 12:18 pm

From what I know and see.

Samoans, Tongans etc will roll with the blacks.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 16th, 2009, 9:54 pm

they go as others come on now im sure they dont want to be labled as blacks?? maybe they have the blacks backs in the joint when shit pops off.. but they dont have the numbers in the system to be powerful in their..

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » March 28th, 2009, 1:07 am

i had a friend before who had to spend 2 months in jail. he stated to the officer that he was samoan and they put him in with the asians.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » March 29th, 2009, 12:09 pm

ridincitiesforever wrote:i had a friend before who had to spend 2 months in jail. he stated to the officer that he was samoan and they put him in with the asians.

that's regular program

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 30th, 2009, 2:41 pm

well samoans do look kinda asian but in a fat version..

ErbodyKillah916
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » May 1st, 2009, 11:04 pm

Samoans/Togans from what i see are in the other card... Asians, Filipinos, Islanders, East Indians, Middle Eastern, Native American make up the Other Card.. n talking bout prison politics.. different prisons different problems... you can b in the other card in folsom and waring with the ese.. get moved some where else you have no problems with the eses and warring with the woods... Blacks N Notherners clique and Woods and Eses clique... others r jus wat ever left up in this gumbo pot of convicts...

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 28th, 2009, 6:44 pm

mostly they ban togetha becuz they the other minority...in CDC...mostly asians go with blackz a lot

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » June 29th, 2009, 11:24 pm

I remember once going to jail waiting of my case, i was thrown into some waiting area, the latinos had their own place and i was thrown in with a black guy. the guy even told me, if we were thrown with the latinos, we would have been attacked.

samoantoa
What city do you live in now?: Havelock-NC

Unread post by samoantoa » August 7th, 2009, 9:27 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that Samoans ride that "USO Card" in the prison systems. That's like our version of the Mexican Mafia, Aryan Brotherhood, or Black Guerilla Family. Also, other pacific islanders go under the USO Card because we offer to protect them because they fams ya digg? So USO Card includes all polynesians and micronesians...Mostly though its Samoans, TOngans, and Chamorro/filipinos

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re:

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 30th, 2010, 9:20 am

sohail wrote:when i was in wayside the two vietnamese dudes in the dorm were with the blacks.
This is what happens when, as you said, there are only 2-3 asians in the mod/dorm/what have you, they tend to run with the brothas program. Some of the younger homies even get it twisted when they get transferred or do another bid, thinking that asians roll with the brothas, regardless, which just isn't the case. If something popped off with the blacks vs whites we wouldn't jump in just like if the funk popped between the asians vs eses the blacks wouldn't get our backs.

There are special circumstances though, like in the Santa Ana federal mods there's only two sides of the mod, 2 TVs, 2 sets of padded chairs, etc so, oddly enough, the eses take one side and roll together in that sur car, then the whites, blacks, and asians all sorta "roll" together, with asians making up that majority, sort of a strength in numbers thing. Same rules apply, if you're white and truck it you get taxed by a white but the asians were enforcing it. If the eses jumped on an asian and you're white, you better do something or lock it down otherwise you're gonna get rolled out when you come off lock down. But again, jails/mods like that are the exception, not the rule.

And in regards to that "USO card" that Samoatoa is talking bout, i never heard that before, and I grew up round uSOS all my life, DAWGS, 15st suis, and the OG WS 32nd streeters in the LB, usos may kick it together, much like viets kick it with viets, khmer with khmer, etc, but they're all Others in the end, the only exception are Pinoys, and that simply boils down to where, if anywhere, that Pinoy is from, and even then he has the option, ya know. That also is another story, like when those Cerritos STS heads started hitting up the x3 around 1999/2000 yet getting NO love from the eses in the OCJ when the greenlight was on because most those cerritos STS heads on the inside were japanese and korean, and since they were claiming the x3 they were getting shit from the asians too, it was rough enough just to be asian inside then, so I didn't envy them.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 10th, 2011, 5:59 pm

in county , pacific islanders will usually be put in with the blacks.

in pen , pacific islanders will usually run with the asians. whether the asians run their own program or run with the others car.

causes some ill feelings from the blacks when the pacific islanders do that though seeing as samoans/tongans usually are crips and bloods on the streets.

but the pacific islanders prefer how the asians run their program. less drama , less trouble for the most part.

back in the 90's , when the asians had their own module , not uncommon to see samoans claim they're asian or part asian so they get to chill in the asian module instead of mainline.

one time i was in 2600 , the samoans got pretty deep in there. probably like a dozen uso dudes or so.

they started trippin' though acting too bad and thinking they bad ass because they were pretty big and the asians were generally small and they started picking on korean/chinese/filipino dudes from nowhere.

a few of the chinese/filipino/cambodian guys got together to roll them up back to to mainline. mostly the bigger size chinese and big boned filipino (a few pinoy/blacks amd pinoy/white) dudes , the cambodians were small but they were willing to scrap.

joe123
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: xx

Unread post by joe123 » December 22nd, 2011, 9:27 pm

[quote="judastaugamma"]
a few of the chinese/filipino/cambodian guys got together to roll them up back to to mainline. mostly the bigger size chinese and big boned filipino (a few pinoy/blacks amd pinoy/white) dudes , the cambodians were small but they were willing to scrap.

LOL.. You got anymore fairytails...are you big boned..

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 23rd, 2011, 12:16 pm

joe123 wrote:
judastaugamma wrote: a few of the chinese/filipino/cambodian guys got together to roll them up back to to mainline. mostly the bigger size chinese and big boned filipino (a few pinoy/blacks amd pinoy/white) dudes , the cambodians were small but they were willing to scrap.

LOL.. You got anymore fairytails...are you big boned..
hey the fairy tale is true.

you have to remember how county was set up back in 98.

all the asian gangsters were up in 3400. most of the guys in 2600 were from nowhere or old men in for dui or kids in for petty shit.

you'd be surprised how a small number of big ass samoans can intimidate small asian guys from nowhere. they were bullying a lot of people in the rows.

also gotta remember that it's not like the entire row can jump them at once. not much space on the tier. that's why they got the bigger size , younger guys to roll them up.

them samoan fools are no joke. one of them cats picked up kevin from north side satanas with one arm and slammed his head on the top of the cell door ceiling. knocked his out.

even outnumbered and with the asians with mop handles , the samoans put up a fight.

joe123
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: xx

Unread post by joe123 » December 26th, 2011, 8:33 pm

your talking about mens central jail right? if thats the case.. i only agree 2600 is for misdemeanor/petty crime. everything you say. your talking out of you ass. excuse my french. 1st.. 2600 is a dorm that hold about 40 beds.. there are no tiers. 2nd people in 2600 are for short timers. after processed in irc..you can step in 2600 and in 30 mins your name can be called with 5 others and processed out. that how it its up in 2000 blocks.. 3rd.. segregation/race does not apply or only to a minimal. irc screen and try to even all race and crime to where they are compatible. now that being said.

you said in 98 usos punked koreans, chinese ,flipinos etc..lol. your saying you where in 2600 for mis/infraction/crime and the mod was mostly asians and usos punked all the asian race..haha..OK big boned..what did you do? where did the name kevin from sts come from..haha.. and whats up with your sn. you from j13 or tgp or what?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 27th, 2011, 9:02 pm

joe123 wrote:your talking about mens central jail right? if thats the case.. i only agree 2600 is for misdemeanor/petty crime. everything you say. your talking out of you ass. excuse my french. 1st.. 2600 is a dorm that hold about 40 beds.. there are no tiers. 2nd people in 2600 are for short timers. after processed in irc..you can step in 2600 and in 30 mins your name can be called with 5 others and processed out. that how it its up in 2000 blocks.. 3rd.. segregation/race does not apply or only to a minimal. irc screen and try to even all race and crime to where they are compatible. now that being said.

you said in 98 usos punked koreans, chinese ,flipinos etc..lol. your saying you where in 2600 for mis/infraction/crime and the mod was mostly asians and usos punked all the asian race..haha..OK big boned..what did you do? where did the name kevin from sts come from..haha.. and whats up with your sn. you from j13 or tgp or what?
actually , you don't know what you're talking about.

2600 was not just for misdeameanor/petty crime.

they don't separate you by "criminal offense" when you go in.

2 of the rows of 2600 was for asians. it was the asian module during the green light days. it didn't matter what you're in there for. you can be in there for some petty shit or you can be in there for 187.

3200 later 3400 was for the asian gang module. it didn't matter how petty the crime is , if osj knows you're an asian gang member you go to 3200 or later 3400.

2600 module had 4 rows , 2 upstairs charlie and denver. 2 downstairs able and baker. no tiers my ass.

YOU don't know what you're talking about.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”