2002 Folsom prison riot

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Post Reply
anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by anonymousman » February 13th, 2004, 12:01 am

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about that riot, i watched on the news that it was set up by the correctional officers or something and a captain killed himself because he was under alot of pressure from the investigation, i also know it was Southern Hispanics Vs Northern hispanics i just want to know who was outnumbered in the riot i read on a website that la eme were the agresive ones but thats all they said they didnt say how many nortenos or surenos were injured they just said it was like 24 or something. If this is a fucked up question dont answer its alright im just curious

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: April 5th, 2004, 2:25 pm
Location: Seaside, CA
Contact:

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » May 16th, 2004, 7:51 pm

from what i hear it was the surenos who wanted to creep up on the Nortenos and the Nortenos fought back and fought back hard... after everybody got locked up they asked the surenos if they will be peaceful and they was like "yeah, we wont fight" but they asked the Nortenos and the Nortenos was like hell nah, it's funk on sight.. so they SITLL on lock down

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 17th, 2004, 3:19 pm

The nortenos were the ones getting rushed by the Surenos? in Northern Cali? Damn why so little nortenos?
Last edited by KRDreJ on May 17th, 2004, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 17th, 2004, 3:27 pm

GTS wrote:DREAMERGIRL DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE PHRASE NEVER TO ASSUME. J/K I'M NOT GOING TO GET TO DEEP INTO THIS TOPIC BUT THE SOUTHSIDERS WERE THE AGGRESSORS THAT RUSHED THE NORTE'S, THEY ALSO HAD PRISON OFFICIALS THAT WERE HELPING THE SOUTHSIDERS, WHICH SUPPOSEDELY IS GETTING INVESTIGATED. THEY TRIED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND THE NORTE'S AREN'T TRYING TO COOPERATE DO TO THE FACT THAT THEY AREN'T GETTING PROPER TREATMENT. THAT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO HAVE THEM ALL LOCKED DOWN FOR THAT LONG.
ay homie if you really go to jail sometime there is no damn special treatment police officers just like that.

they put you with a rival from another gang that is way bigger than you to share cells which ends up the other guy getting raped. Speak again when talking about proper treatment

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by GTS » May 17th, 2004, 4:36 pm

KRDreJ


YOU ARE THE LAMEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD. ALWAYS TRYIN TO STIR UP SH*$. YOU TALK ALL THIS MESS ABOUT NORTENO'S AND YOU PROBABLY NEVER RAN ACROSS ONE IN YOUR LIFE. LET ME CLARIFY THE STORY FOR YOU SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE INCIDENT PUTO. THE GUARDS WERE TRYING TO MIX MORE GROUPS TOGETHER ON THE YARDS IN SMALL NUMBERS IN HOPES TO STOP THE VIOLENCE AND LEARN TO GET ALONG, LOL WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN. AND I GUESS SOME GUARDS LET OUT A HUGE GROUP OF SOUTHSIDERS ON THE YARD WHEN IN FACT THEY WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO LET OUT LIKE 5. SO THE SOUTHSIDERS WERE HELLA DEEP AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. SO CHECK YO SELF BECAUSE THIS SH*# AIN'T NOTHIN NEW TO ME, I NEVER SPEAK ON ANYTHING I CAN'T CONFIRM. SO YOU CAN TALK ALL THAT FARMER BS YOU WANT, BUT LEARN RESPECT HOMIE CAUSE I AIN'T COMIN AT YOU ALL SIDEWAYS. SO "SPEAK AGAIN WHEN TALKING ABOUT SPECIAL TREATMENT". BY THE WAY WHERE THE FUCK YOU FROM.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 310
Joined: February 20th, 2004, 4:07 pm
Location: Modesto209
Contact:

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 17th, 2004, 5:05 pm

It's no lie, there talking about this everywhere! Police let a bunch of Surenos rush a couple of Nortenos. Straight set up.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 17th, 2004, 5:31 pm

GTS wrote:KRDreJ


YOU ARE THE LAMEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD. ALWAYS TRYIN TO STIR UP SH*$. YOU TALK ALL THIS MESS ABOUT NORTENO'S AND YOU PROBABLY NEVER RAN ACROSS ONE IN YOUR LIFE. LET ME CLARIFY THE STORY FOR YOU SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE INCIDENT PUTO. THE GUARDS WERE TRYING TO MIX MORE GROUPS TOGETHER ON THE YARDS IN SMALL NUMBERS IN HOPES TO STOP THE VIOLENCE AND LEARN TO GET ALONG, LOL WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN. AND I GUESS SOME GUARDS LET OUT A HUGE GROUP OF SOUTHSIDERS ON THE YARD WHEN IN FACT THEY WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO LET OUT LIKE 5. SO THE SOUTHSIDERS WERE HELLA DEEP AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. SO CHECK YO SELF BECAUSE THIS SH*# AIN'T NOTHIN NEW TO ME, I NEVER SPEAK ON ANYTHING I CAN'T CONFIRM. SO YOU CAN TALK ALL THAT FARMER BS YOU WANT, BUT LEARN RESPECT HOMIE CAUSE I AIN'T COMIN AT YOU ALL SIDEWAYS. SO "SPEAK AGAIN WHEN TALKING ABOUT SPECIAL TREATMENT". BY THE WAY WHERE THE "i will get banned" YOU FROM.
Who's dissing norte? All I said cops don't have respect for you en la casa.. Talk to me when you go there no juvi doesn't count lol I am lame? Wow your a geek

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 310
Joined: February 20th, 2004, 4:07 pm
Location: Modesto209
Contact:

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 18th, 2004, 12:02 am

I'm already tired of debating this issue. If you watch the video; the Surenos try to rush the Nortenos by numbers but that means nothing when fighting some of the most vicious gang members from Northern California. I heard 25 Surenos rushed five Nortenos but the Nortenos where packing blades. It got ugly. Blood everywhere.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by anonymousman » May 29th, 2004, 3:15 am

sad to say this but no 5 nortenos did not stab a bunch of surenos. since u are so much into doing gang research, go to the hospital and ask the nurses, they will tell u.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by anonymousman » May 29th, 2004, 3:16 am

sad to say this but no 5 nortenos did not stab a bunch of surenos. since u are so much into doing gang research, go to the hospital and ask the nurses, they will tell u.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 310
Joined: February 20th, 2004, 4:07 pm
Location: Modesto209
Contact:

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 5th, 2004, 11:40 am

Where did i say stabbed at anonymousman? I said packing blades not knives or some type of weapon to puncture. A lot of Surenos got sliced up but nobody died. It's all over the newspress and communities~

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by MICK » June 12th, 2004, 10:02 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:I'm already tired of debating this issue. If you watch the video; the Surenos try to rush the Nortenos by numbers but that means nothing when fighting some of the most vicious gang members from Northern California. I heard 25 Surenos rushed five Nortenos but the Nortenos where packing blades. It got ugly. Blood everywhere.



where can i see that video?

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by anonymousman » July 31st, 2004, 6:39 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:Where did i say stabbed at anonymousman? I said packing blades not knives or some type of weapon to puncture. A lot of Surenos got sliced up but nobody died. It's all over the newspress and communities~


no dreamer girl, if you know anything about the blood spilled in there it was mostly norteno blood. who told you that lie about surenos getting sliced up blah blah blah, look at the video once again, the surenos were chasing them around, no one was slicing anyone while running backwards.

BLaZeOnE510
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: April 7th, 2004, 9:58 pm
Location: YaY ArEa San PaBLo
Contact:

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by BLaZeOnE510 » August 31st, 2004, 11:41 pm

krookid wrote:
DreamerGirl wrote:I'm already tired of debating this issue. If you watch the video; the Surenos try to rush the Nortenos by numbers but that means nothing when fighting some of the most vicious gang members from Northern California. I heard 25 Surenos rushed five Nortenos but the Nortenos where packing blades. It got ugly. Blood everywhere.



where can i see that video?


word..hook it up with the vid..for some proof

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 15th, 2004, 4:48 am

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by Wisdom » September 1st, 2004, 4:11 pm

man, i really despise the police and all those crooked fuckers in authority who abuse their power...like in this case lettin the surenos rush the nortenos?? thats fucked...them officers get paid for that shit.....and yea, where can we peep this video?????

wisper
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: September 19th, 2004, 9:31 am
Location: cali

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by wisper » September 19th, 2004, 11:54 am

DreamerGirl wrote:Where did i say stabbed at anonymousman? I said packing blades not knives or some type of weapon to puncture. A lot of Surenos got sliced up but nobody died. It's all over the newspress andes~

you dont know what you are taking about thats why they are shipping all the nortenos out of folsom you relly think 5 nortenos can relly hang with 25 surenos even if they did have blades

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: 2002 Folsom prison riot

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 22nd, 2004, 6:30 pm

Don't let DreamerGirl rile you up, read on her post replies before you respond. It will give you an idea as to the bias for the Norteño cause.

Post Reply

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”