IT GET'S REAL IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

IT GET'S REAL IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 10th, 2004, 10:11 am

THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL IS ON AND POPING..... RIGHT WHEN YOU WALK IN FIRST THING YOU GREETED WITH IS "WHERE YOU FROM" I FEEL LIKE IF YOU CAN MAKE IT IN THE COUNTY JAIL MOST LIKELY YOU WILL MAKE IT IN THE PEN.....YOU'LL BE IN THERE WITH NIGGA'S THAT ARE IN THERE FOR BEATING ON THERE WIFE TO A NIGGA THAT POPED HIS DAD. YOU BE AROUND ALL KIND OF KILLA'S TO RAPIST TO G.T.A.... REMEMBER THAT EVERYBODY IN L.A. COUNTY HAS TO GO THROW L.A. COUNTY JAIL IN ORDER TO GO TO THE PEN...... SH@# GET'S REAL IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL!!!

Anonymous20

Re: IT GET'S REAL IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 11th, 2004, 10:58 pm

The LA County Jail is the most populated prison in the Country, thats what makes it so ruff and tough. I think there are about 20,000 inmates in the LA County System. In the pen there are only about 3,000 to 5,000 imates, depending, and on the yard, maybe a couple hundred at the most.

You should have been in the County when they really got their bang' on like from 1985 - 1995. Those years were critical in the county.

They had the different modules for Bloods and for some crips to eliminate or reduce fighting. Had to seperate people, hightower is where are the high profile inmates are, like Menendez Brothers, Todd Bridges, OJ Simpson, etc. They recently got rid of the module system, so everyone go to the mainline general population.

I met Todd Bridges in the County back in 88 i think, and saw the Menendez brothers once on my way to court.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on July 17th, 2004, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » July 12th, 2004, 3:27 am

didnt they have a show on it on discobvery or something?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » July 12th, 2004, 3:29 am

alonso wrote:The LA County Jail is the most populated prison in the County, thats what makes it so ruff and tough. I think there are about 20,000 inmates in the LA County System. In the pen there are only about 3,000 to 5,000 imates, depending, and on the yard, maybe a couple hundred at the most.

You should have been in the County when they really got their bang' on like from 1985 - 1995. Those years were critical in the county.

They had the different modules for Bloods and for some crips to eliminate or reduce fighting. Had to seperate people, hightower is where are the high profile inmates are, like Menendez Brothers, Todd Bridges, OJ Simpson, etc. They recently got rid of the module system, so everyone go to the mainline general population.

I met Todd Bridges in the County back in 88 i think, and saw the Menendez brothers once on my way to court.
so Oj would have been hanging out with general pop? How would have the whites reacted to that considering he proabbly killed two or they wouldnt care you think?

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » July 12th, 2004, 6:05 pm

OJ wasnt in general pop.

I saw some special on tv where all celebs were put in PC.

basically the same place where Mexican Mafia and other gang leaders are held, so the general population wont attack them.

apparently some inmate hit robert downey jr, just so he can say he hit a celeb. so they dont put em in gen pop anymore.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 12th, 2004, 6:56 pm

^^^WHAT!!!!! MEXICAN MAFIA IN P.C...LOLL..LMAO...ROFL!!!!!!! U ARE SILLY HOMIE!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY YOU READ, OR HEARD, OR A SIDELINE.....THE ONLY P/C MOFO'S ARE SNITCHES, "CHESTERS", OR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, LIKE DEAF, ETC. AND THEY AREN'T PC'D, THEY JUST WEAR THE BLUE WRIST BANDS LIKE THE PC MOFOS...BLUE WRISTS BANDS ARE MED, DISABLITLTY, AND RATAS...

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 13th, 2004, 8:48 pm

Eme shot callers in PC? Man I hope nobody tells them you said that!
As for OJ being hated by whites. Most of the whites that I did time with look at it like this. He killed a n!gger lover woman and a Jew. The icing on the cake would have been him on death row. But you cant have it all! Its rough up in LA county if your white let me tell ya. The hooties through me in what was at that time a crip mod. 1300. I was of course instantly beat down by 10 guys. What do ya do except hope you catch them on the yard later upstate. I never did, but I put in my work once I got caught my chain up north...

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 14th, 2004, 9:47 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Eme shot callers in PC? Man I hope nobody tells them you said that!
As for OJ being hated by whites. Most of the whites that I did time with look at it like this. He killed a n!gger lover woman and a Jew. The icing on the cake would have been him on death row. But you cant have it all! Its rough up in LA county if your white let me tell ya. The hooties through me in what was at that time a crip mod. 1300. I was of course instantly beat down by 10 guys. What do ya do except hope you catch them on the yard later upstate. I never did, but I put in my work once I got caught my chain up north...
That must have sucked!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 17th, 2004, 2:26 am

Invincible wrote:
alonso wrote:The LA County Jail is the most populated prison in the County, thats what makes it so ruff and tough. I think there are about 20,000 inmates in the LA County System. In the pen there are only about 3,000 to 5,000 imates, depending, and on the yard, maybe a couple hundred at the most.

so Oj would have been hanging out with general pop? How would have the whites reacted to that considering he proabbly killed two or they wouldnt care you think?
OJ was not in gen pop, he was in hightower in 1994 i think. They still have hightower, but they dismantled the gang modules.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » July 19th, 2004, 11:35 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Eme shot callers in PC? Man I hope nobody tells them you said that!
I know that la eme gangstas arent in pc.

but I have heard that the high profile leaders are held there because they would definitely be attacked if released into gen pop.

thats what i was referring to.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » August 2nd, 2004, 10:23 pm

they dont need protective custody, they get protection from other inmates, how do u think someone that's pc'd up can give orders then?

StraightShooter

Unread post by StraightShooter » August 12th, 2004, 11:56 pm

I have been in the County Jail, I served 3 years state time in Ironwood over in Blythe. Jail is 10x worse than prison will ever be.

livefromcounty

Unread post by livefromcounty » August 19th, 2004, 9:48 pm

The gang modules are still alive in the county, but not like they were ten years ago. Also, anyone from the EME or other influential members are labeled as "high power" and locked down so that they cannot influence the GP, not for their own protection...

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » September 29th, 2004, 8:48 pm

i hear they used to put Asians in PC but now they dont do that no more, and so there aint that many Asians locked up and Eme got a greenlight on em.. any info on how all that works out?

livefromcounty

Unread post by livefromcounty » September 30th, 2004, 10:59 am

The Asians are back walking the mainline, but the greenlight has been lifted by the EME. The Asians run with the blacks to help their chances of keeping the violence down.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » September 30th, 2004, 4:31 pm

why did the eme have greenlight on asians?

So let me get this straight? It's the nuertos, the blacks, and the asians vs the eme and ab and nlr?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 30th, 2004, 5:27 pm

"So let me get this straight? It's the nuertos, the blacks, and the asians vs the eme and ab and nlr?"

NUERTOS, LOLLL

NORTENOS HOMIE

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » September 30th, 2004, 10:44 pm

whatever I suck at spelling.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 1st, 2004, 1:14 am

FROM WHAT I HEAR LA KOUNTY AINT NOT JOKE. ON THE MEN OR TH WOMEN SIDE.

livefromcounty

Unread post by livefromcounty » October 2nd, 2004, 3:16 pm

the greenlight was placed on the asians because they weren't paying taxes. from what i've heard, it has been lifted.

wisper

Unread post by wisper » October 3rd, 2004, 8:39 am

GTS wrote:"So let me get this straight? It's the nuertos, the blacks, and the asians vs the eme and ab and nlr?"

NUERTOS, LOLLL

NORTENOS HOMIE
its norputos

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 3rd, 2004, 4:27 pm

wisper wrote:
"its norputos"

DON'T MAKE UR GENTE LOOK BAD LIL ONE. COME UP NORTE AND PUT IN SOME WORK ON AN ENE IF YOUR THAT DOWN, THIS IS WHAT LEVA'S DO BEHIND COMPUTER SCREENS THAT AIN'T GOT THE HEART TO BE ABOUT ACTIONS AND NOT WORDS.

wisper

Unread post by wisper » October 4th, 2004, 6:59 pm

GTS wrote:wisper wrote:
"its norputos"

DON'T MAKE UR GENTE LOOK BAD LIL ONE. COME UP NORTE AND PUT IN SOME WORK ON AN ENE IF YOUR THAT DOWN, THIS IS WHAT LEVA'S DO BEHIND COMPUTER SCREENS THAT AIN'T GOT THE HEART TO BE
ABOUT ACTIONS AND NOT WORDS.
homie you dont know and i do live up there you lame ass i live in fairfield and we do put in work i grow up in watts so you and your punkass boys dont know anything about putting in work fu*ken rats you guys cant handle the surenos that are up there what makes you think you can handle the homies from L.A. you are the one that is making your GENTE look bad and as for lil one i am 28 did 8 yrs so you dont want some lil chapete

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 5th, 2004, 9:41 am

YOUR PROBABLY FROM SAN MARCOS.

EAT A DICK SCRAPA

wisper

Unread post by wisper » October 5th, 2004, 8:00 pm

GTS wrote:YOUR PROBABLY FROM SAN MARCOS.

EAT A DICK SCRAPA
no iam not but you know watts up punkass leva

OSS

Unread post by OSS » November 11th, 2004, 7:54 pm

N.C.C.F. 900 is where they try to put the killers and stuff when they have room , mexcian mafia members are spread out, as of late they dont want to be indentified in fear of splitting the members up so they are with everyone, now someone real high up in the mafia (if the deputies know) will be seperated. Big evil was in 900. deputies say he was one of the most respectful inmates ever they talked to him like the guy next door. yes maamed all the female deputies, that wierd all the o.g. hardcore guys are laid back, and all the petty theft punks try to get crazy go figure huh ???? back in the 80s were bad tho in county and the deputies were dicks for example say you were a blood and fronted them off, they would oops oh shit sorry we put him in the crip module and he got fuc$ed up!!!!!!

PoR-RyDa

Unread post by PoR-RyDa » November 18th, 2004, 6:59 pm

Yo Hommie I Heard The Same Shit By my Home Boy Who Said He Knew An OG From Then ...... Fuck im surprised the nigga still breathin' Them Homies wild man

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » February 5th, 2005, 5:02 pm

MAn I aint go lie that shit I saw on CNN the Documentry made it worse than any pen by like a million points 8 mofos in 1 lil ass cell that was not kool @ all I was feeling sorry for them fools it was straight animal cruelty man

Unread post by Guest » May 10th, 2005, 5:31 pm

StraightShooter wrote:I have been in the County Jail, I served 3 years state time in Ironwood over in Blythe. Jail is 10x worse than prison will ever be.
Ironwood is not that tuff i was their for 2years then tranfer to soledad shit the county jail is much tuffer than Ironwood dog.

LB PINOY

Unread post by LB PINOY » July 14th, 2005, 3:27 am

livefromcounty wrote:the greenlight was placed on the asians because they weren't paying taxes. from what i've heard, it has been lifted.
wasnt the green light on asians due to the cambodians smokin' mexicans(longos) in long beach?

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » March 18th, 2006, 5:30 pm

LB PINOY wrote:
livefromcounty wrote:the greenlight was placed on the asians because they weren't paying taxes. from what i've heard, it has been lifted.
wasnt the green light on asians due to the cambodians smokin' mexicans(longos) in long beach?
........yeah i heard about that too

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 19th, 2006, 3:52 am

I got a homie serving 8 years right now

they switched him all over

ironwood,wayside..represa or someshit..now hes in folsom