Mansfield

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Mansfield

Unread post by kg » March 22nd, 2004, 2:33 pm

any body know about this jail i think it's a federal in ohio im not to sure though i kno my cousin locced up in there for some drug stuff and a altercation with the feds i think a shoot-out...but does anyone have any info?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Mansfield

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 6th, 2004, 10:38 am

Mansfield?-Isn't this a prison in Illinois? I was watching A&E yesterday, and the had a documentary on a prison in Illinois(I think it was Mansfield?). I didn't get to see the whole thing, but they made it sound like a pretty though prison. They kind of talked about Aryan Brotherhood.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 6th, 2004, 4:22 pm

Yeah that incident with the AB at Mansfield brought the first SuperMax I believe.

burton316

Unread post by burton316 » May 16th, 2004, 3:56 pm

damn

2 tall

Unread post by 2 tall » July 20th, 2005, 9:24 am

If you all talking about the MANSFIELD PRISON IN OHIO ,it was turned into a super max security prison.This is all i know about the prison in ohio.OHH it was changed over in 1998

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”