why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs ?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Post Reply
cocaine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 53
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 7:20 pm

why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs ?

Unread post by cocaine » April 1st, 2004, 1:31 pm

nothing seems diffrent with the gangs they been killing they aint never stopped or took a break , so why now all of a sudden ?

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by Common Sense » April 1st, 2004, 7:06 pm

Well for one, People are tired of having their families destroyed over ignorant B.S.

More youngsters are growing up fatherless. People are depressed enough as it is, just dealing with the daily gring of inner city living.

Most of all, it just out of control. There is no code of conduct or rules. People are just indiscrimately killing people and children for no reason at all. The chief is under a lot of pressure to get this city in a state of normalcy. The problems here has left our borders and have taken root in toher cities and states ( as you can see on this forum).

It's not only the chief, but it's the state and federal government which is coming down on gangs. This is a good time to quit, because the government is out to deport illegal alien gangsters for good (no coming back ever to the U.S.A.). They will have to deal with the corupt cops of their country of origin.

Home grown gangsterz will be looking at 15 years to life in prison. The government is drafting up the plans as we chat.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 9th, 2004, 11:22 am

Wow common sense you hit that on the nose. I obviously can tell you are not in favor of gang actvity. The chief's tactics are too harassing, but it has be done some wya , right?? I'm a gang member and I oppose the police for many reasons, but when innocent people die there's no longer a purpose to gang banging..

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by Common Sense » June 9th, 2004, 7:46 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Wow common sense you hit that on the nose. I obviously can tell you are not in favor of gang actvity. The chief's tactics are too harassing, but it has be done some wya , right?? I'm a gang member and I oppose the police for many reasons, but when innocent people die there's no longer a purpose to gang banging..


Stick up kid,

The Chief is trying to please the masses and the mayor. Other than that I don't know what he's doing.

The police and the state is not your enemy. Other gang members are truly not your enemy. These are wars that are a waste of your time and hours from your life. You have bigger fish to fry. Don't chase after the table scraps. Your war is with the economy. That's the real war. You need to draft up financial military plans on how you are going to get over and get yours (legally). That's where all your energy should be focused. If your not focused on that......then you will be eventually. We all have to take care of ourselves one day. One day you will want more for yourself than what you already have. The thing is....this doesn't happen overnight. It takes time and planning. Chasing after fools on the corner is a complete waste of your time, because those fools will always be on that corner.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 9th, 2004, 9:33 pm

That's funny I feel you on that one, because every time I would get paroled i would always want to be the homie w/ the flyest gear and a tight car and so on. because when your gangbanging your not thinking of currency your thinking like strategically on how to killl your enemy and put your hood on the map. Now if you just read what I wrote, that would probably have to be the most ignorant bunch of words ever written. See but my mind frame couldn't comprehend on anything other than doing that. So while I was thinking in my room bumbing my cheap walkman, I thought hey next time I'm out, It's strictly money. Because the way I caught my big stretch of time was from a robbery, because my homies wanted to disrespect the victim while I was the only 1 wanting what ever he had in his pockets so i can buy some junk food or some brand new Friskos, ben davis, and some Nike Cortez. See the only way b4 i knew how to make money was the illegal way which is pretty much dumb because your end up doing time for some petty sh**. Right now I'm trying to make money best way I can but the only things taught to me were jacking, d*pe dealing, getting money off of women, etc.. So w/ everything I accumulate I stack it and I'm trying to go to college because I have some credits from when i was locked up and all I need are couple more to transfer to a university. The only thing holding me back is my hood because when the funk is on, I'm kind of like a reserve and I have to bounce back in those streets to get my ride on. So when I can conquer the fact that gang banging is no longer a fact and swallow my pride then I will be sucessful, but honestly it's hard..

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by wcrockets » June 9th, 2004, 11:49 pm

^^ I have a gang of homies who went to Victory HS and got their HS diplomas and now are putting up college credits serious. They are tattooed head to toe prison mofos at VO shaking up WASP Christian Colleges for sure. God changed their hearts and it's turning out good. Exciting! How will it all end? Peace.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by Common Sense » June 10th, 2004, 12:44 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:The only thing holding me back is my hood because when the funk is on, I'm kind of like a reserve and I have to bounce back in those streets to get my ride on. So when I can conquer the fact that gang banging is no longer a fact and swallow my pride then I will be sucessful, but honestly it's hard..


You'll will eventually make that decision. There will come a time for you to step up to the plate. Hopefully it will happen before something bad happens to you. You see...we get back what we put out there. If you are out with the homies jackin' and hustlin', then that means you are spending more time in a negative enviroment which increases your chances of getting re-arrested or killed. It's all a numbers game. The more you play...the higher the probability that you will pay. It's the law of nature. It's going to happen.

I know it's hard..... but you have to learn self discipline to survive and be prosperous. You'll never get yours....... bottom feeding.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by NYorker » June 10th, 2004, 7:31 pm

Common Sense wrote:
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:The only thing holding me back is my hood because when the funk is on, I'm kind of like a reserve and I have to bounce back in those streets to get my ride on. So when I can conquer the fact that gang banging is no longer a fact and swallow my pride then I will be sucessful, but honestly it's hard..


You'll will eventually make that decision. There will come a time for you to step up to the plate. Hopefully it will happen before something bad happens to you. You see...we get back what we put out there. If you are out with the homies jackin' and hustlin', then that means you are spending more time in a negative enviroment which increases your chances of getting re-arrested or killed. It's all a numbers game. The more you play...the higher the probability that you will pay. It's the law of nature. It's going to happen.

I know it's hard..... but you have to learn self discipline to survive and be prosperous. You'll never get yours....... bottom feeding.

Common Sense....YOU ARE A REAL BROTHER AND A TRUE BROTHER. I like what you say (but who the F am I?) But I am jus another brother that wants good things for us(black, brown, white , yellow etc.) I want to align with good people from ALL races. But CommonSense...you do have a lot of common sense with your posts bro.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 132
Joined: January 7th, 2004, 6:54 pm

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by 1OldSchool » June 14th, 2004, 2:05 pm

reprogram your mind, clear your head no substance, get out of the madness for a while, learn something different.
It takes a while to shake the mentality.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 6th, 2004, 10:22 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:That's funny I feel you on that one, because every time I would get paroled i would always want to be the homie w/ the flyest gear and a tight car and so on. because when your gangbanging your not thinking of currency your thinking like strategically on how to killl your enemy and put your hood on the map. Now if you just read what I wrote, that would probably have to be the most ignorant bunch of words ever written. See but my mind frame couldn't comprehend on anything other than doing that. So while I was thinking in my room bumbing my cheap walkman, I thought hey next time I'm out, It's strictly money. Because the way I caught my big stretch of time was from a robbery, because my homies wanted to disrespect the victim while I was the only 1 wanting what ever he had in his pockets so i can buy some junk food or some brand new Friskos, ben davis, and some Nike Cortez. See the only way b4 i knew how to make money was the illegal way which is pretty much dumb because your end up doing time for some petty sh**. Right now I'm trying to make money best way I can but the only things taught to me were jacking, d*pe dealing, getting money off of women, etc.. So w/ everything I accumulate I stack it and I'm trying to go to college because I have some credits from when i was locked up and all I need are couple more to transfer to a university. The only thing holding me back is my hood because when the funk is on, I'm kind of like a reserve and I have to bounce back in those streets to get my ride on. So when I can conquer the fact that gang banging is no longer a fact and swallow my pride then I will be sucessful, but honestly it's hard..


Damn homie, I feel where your coming from. Ive been lucky though, I never had to do any actual tiempo. Some how I seemed to win my case or get the charges dropped but I always get close. The hardest sh.. is when one of your road doggs gets dropped or you need some feria to buy your lil ones what they need, you know. The first thing that pops in your head is to do some dirt. Thats what I like about being in San Diego, it keeps me out of sh.. But you know how it is dogg, when the homies come calling, sh..s just on an cracking. I aint gonna lie though Ive made my feria here too. Buena suerte with the school thing homie. I myself need to get my a.. back into SWCollege.

User avatar
Storm
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: August 12th, 2004, 10:46 am
Location: England SW9

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by Storm » August 13th, 2004, 12:19 am

Common Sense wrote:It's not only the chief, but it's the state and federal government which is coming down on gangs.


To break that down even further the federal government leans on the state, the state leans on the Chief of Police and he's chasing the gangs....

If I was feeling really cynical - it's comming up to election time, cut gang crime and there's a statistic you can point to. Over here last election we had Tony Blair ( Prime minister) with one of his slogans as 'Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime'......and the country re-elected him.
I'd like to say I dont know if it would do it again, but we dont have a viable alternative.....so looks like another 4 -5 years #rolls her eyes#

Storm

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by Common Sense » August 13th, 2004, 2:15 am

^^^Well they are doing more than just leaning on one another over here, they are deporting fools left and right. U.S. federal agents (Border Patrol) were just given more powers to deport people on the spot. No court trial like in the old days. Finger print photographed and placed in the computer system..then booted right out of the country.

Many Latin American countries have been increasingly populated with gang members from the states.

The gang members don't realize that their are certain laws here that usually keeps them from being killed on the spot. Not the same law in some of these countries. Many are being killed by their new governments.

I just returned from the U.K. I ws surprised to see all the camara's everywhere. A definite increase since my last visit.

User avatar
Storm
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: August 12th, 2004, 10:46 am
Location: England SW9

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by Storm » August 29th, 2004, 9:42 am

Common Sense wrote:I just returned from the U.K. I ws surprised to see all the camara's everywhere. A definite increase since my last visit.


Common - to head off topic slightly - depends when (roughly) you were here last - after the Good Friday agreement they began to scale down some of the surveilance - and then it all went back up after 11th September 2001. Also we still get the occasional bombing from IRA splinter groups - though they've been fairly quiet lately.

Also though crime is on the rise over here as the gap between the haves and have nots gets ever wider ( especially in London) .
London is also begining to move towards gang culture in some areas - rather than towards the organised crime 'families' - so cameras and more police on the streets are hoped to be a deterant...... so far though I cant tell you it's working.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: why is the chief of police coming down so hard on gangs

Unread post by Common Sense » August 29th, 2004, 6:07 pm

I was there last month. Generally in the Paddington Kesington area. I had a great time..it was kool.

Post Reply

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”