everybody who asks things like "is there white crips?&q

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: everybody who asks things like "is there white crip

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » April 18th, 2004, 10:01 pm

wait till he hits the yard. whites wont have him, blacks wont have him, THERE ALL GONNA HAVE HIM. Stupid wigger signed his own death certificate. Blacks cant have them in their car, whites will kill him as soon as he gets past the gates. He is one dead MOFO. ANd he should be killing a mother of 3. I hope they get him with a real blunt edge. Whatever, inside he is a race traitor and he will never survive.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 19th, 2004, 7:41 am

it will be real bad for this dude once hes behind bars.. but on the street what was he suppose to do Acme.. when there is NOT a white crowd to hang/blend in with.. i actually feel for this sucker while hes inside its gonna be one hell of a rough trip..

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 5th, 2004, 2:29 pm

How do SHARPS and other anti-racist skins do in prison?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » May 5th, 2004, 3:14 pm

acme, you're funny dog. This "mother of 3" was rollin with a known banger in know gang territory up to no good. Whatever she was doing, it was probably not legal, so I wouldn't feel sorry for her. And as for the blacks not having him, if he really is from the hood, he will run with the black car. Where is Casper at? I thought someone said this guy was from SSCC. Either way, if he was an actuall member, I'm sure he will be accepted just fine by whatever car his set runs with. And what is a race traitor anyway? And where are your breeding papers? can you prove that you are 100% white? I doubt it, not if your people have been in the US for long. You prolly got somethin mixed in there. You know they say that 90% of white americans have black or indian in their DNA. A lot of mostly white people worked their way into society in denial and odds are that you got some black in you, you hitler youth wannabe. If you're so much oin the nuts of being a "pure european" take your ass to europe. Personally, europe never did nothing for me, so F 'em. I thin you got some real issues to deal with dog. take your ass to school and learn something. Most of you so called Nazi's got something not white in you, and you love you some mexicans, so why don't you just cap yourself. Hitler would be rollin in his grave if he saw you guys. He'd probably have you all sterilized for having unpure blood.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 5th, 2004, 5:21 pm

Is being white, and a crip, or crip affiliate. Unusual in Cali?
Color don't mean shit to me, you can chill with the mans dem,if you do down to do shit, no matter what your racial background is.
all you gotta do is come straight, and dont gwon like a fossie.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 5th, 2004, 5:24 pm

yeh but kronic this will all Change once this white boy hits the Pen.. he cant ride in any Car.. hes fukd either way..

Teez

Unread post by Teez » May 5th, 2004, 6:06 pm

Acme I think you're wrong with thinkin that the compton crip car won't let him on , the guy was born & raised in CPT , that explains everything right there .

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 5th, 2004, 7:21 pm

to b in a crip or bloods if ur white i heard u had to do so much more shit to prove 2 the blacks u aint a pussy.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 5th, 2004, 11:13 pm

Teez wrote:Acme I think you're wrong with thinkin that the compton crip car won't let him on , the guy was born & raised in CPT , that explains everything right there .

aint no Black car gonna let a White boy ride in there car.. the whites will be pimpin this dude quit smart..

Unread post by Guest » May 6th, 2004, 10:49 am

Panik wrote:acme, you're funny dog. This "mother of 3" was rollin with a known banger in know gang territory up to no good. Whatever she was doing, it was probably not legal, so I wouldn't feel sorry for her. And as for the blacks not having him, if he really is from the hood, he will run with the black car. Where is Casper at? I thought someone said this guy was from SSCC. Either way, if he was an actuall member, I'm sure he will be accepted just fine by whatever car his set runs with. And what is a race traitor anyway? And where are your breeding papers? can you prove that you are 100% white? I doubt it, not if your people have been in the US for long. You prolly got somethin mixed in there. You know they say that 90% of white americans have black or indian in their DNA. A lot of mostly white people worked their way into society in denial and odds are that you got some black in you, you hitler youth wannabe. If you're so much oin the nuts of being a "pure european" take your ass to europe. Personally, europe never did nothing for me, so F 'em. I thin you got some real issues to deal with dog. take your ass to school and learn something. Most of you so called Nazi's got something not white in you, and you love you some mexicans, so why don't you just cap yourself. Hitler would be rollin in his grave if he saw you guys. He'd probably have you all sterilized for having unpure blood.
LOL!!!!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 6th, 2004, 2:47 pm

Panik Panik Panik.. you can say all you want but a white homeboy gonna have to prove himself riding in a black car in prison and if the "wrong" situation comes up... SR already said it. Peace.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 7th, 2004, 4:33 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:wait till he hits the yard. whites wont have him, blacks wont have him, THERE ALL GONNA HAVE HIM. Stupid wigger signed his own death certificate. Blacks cant have them in their car, whites will kill him as soon as he gets past the gates. He is one dead MOFO. ANd he should be killing a mother of 3. I hope they get him with a real blunt edge. Whatever, inside he is a race traitor and he will never survive.

i Cant Agree more..

O and i aint no racist alright yall.. but this dog speaks the truth on this subject..

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » May 7th, 2004, 8:47 am

I feel you rockets, and I know that. But this acme guy is always talking in absolutes, and this guy was no youngster, and if he's in his mid 20's and been bangin for years from an established hood in compton, then more likely than not, he's gonna be just fine. Sure, he can't go in there like a bitc-, but I'm sure beeing a white crip in compton he's already been tested quite a bit on the streets, so I seriously doubt that he's gonna be gettin pimped. I just think acme is overly hyped up on his white power superheros. He's already said that he's not affiliated, he's just a f'ing wood that looks up to these guys. And like I said, none of them are pure white, they're all purpetrators, and his little hero popeye is a ho. And what he said was "the blacks CANT have him in their car". That is just untrue. they can have anyone they want in the car, and as long as this fool isn't a wannabe, I'm sure he'll be in there crippin just like before.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 7th, 2004, 9:43 am

Time will tell. He's a test case now. We'll keep our eye on this one and see how it goes. Peace.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » May 7th, 2004, 10:53 am

Need to ask Casper if he knows him or not. Someone in another thread said that the guy was from SSCC, maybe casper got some info on him.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » May 7th, 2004, 11:05 am

Yo Panik, aren't you a white crip? What happened to you when you went to jail? You have been to jail before right?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 7th, 2004, 11:15 am

He was associated with SSCC but not made Panik.

And Panik said he went to County down in OC not state Prison. Two different things swsw.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » May 7th, 2004, 11:52 am

I'm from a black gang, but I'm not a crip. And yeah, I been to county a few times, never prison. My first time in county I really didn't know if the blacks would accept me, especially becasue when I went in, 75% of the blacks in the Theo Lacy (orange county jail) were not from O.C., they were mostly from LA, IE, and San Deigo. So when I first went in, the woods came over to me and I told them I was not a wood, told them I gong banged and wanted nothing to do with them. They got with the southsiders and had a meeting, then came at me again askin me if I was rollin with the blacks and I said that I was rollin with myself, and I was from Family gang, and they could respect that, or jump me. I had me a shank and just told them that if they jumped me that I was stickin somebody, and if they got me, when I got out of the nurses office I would tell the guards to put me right back in the same dorm. And I still wouldn't be a wood. They went and talked to the blacks, and some older guy from 112 Hoover came over and hit me up. I told him where I was from and he asked who I was with in jail, I told him I was on my own and fuc- it. then he told me that I was gonna be part of the black car in there, and that was that. By then end of my stay, I was holdin the keys to the car and had no problems. aAll the esses and woods knew about me and didn't say another thing to me. A couple times someone in another dorm or mod would say somethin and I would go tell the wood or southsider rep in my area to shut them up or it would be funk in our dorm, and word got passed and whoever was talkin shi- would get shecked or taxed. Since then, whenver I go to jail, that's the first thing I do is fall in with the blacks. But, I will say that I am the only one that I have heard of doing this in the OC jails. There is a white crip from my enemy hood, and I know he tried this a couple years ago and got smashed on by the blacks. But for me there was no problem. Just got a lot of shi- from the sheriffs. They were callin me kunta kinte and shi-, or sayin asalam alaykum (however it's spelled) every time I walked by. A couple times they would pull me out and put me in a cell with a bunch of woods or southsiders, but nobody ever really tripped. THey would hit me up to see if I would falter or change my story, but once they were convinced I wasn't bullshi--in, they backed off.

Oh, and Wcrockets, did you get that from casper? I never heard that he wasn't officially put on, still wonder if casper knows him. But I would still assume that if he did the shooting, and it was gang related, then he was doin it to back up the hood. I don't see how they could let him go out alone if he was puttin in work for 'em.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » May 7th, 2004, 12:17 pm

^^^^ Interesting story. Yeah that does sound like two different things wcrockets. Sounds way different from what I've been hearing from some peoeple around here.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 7th, 2004, 2:58 pm

No Panik, that got brought out in the LA Times. They do have some rep at stake here, in my opinion, with this white boy too. I'd like to hear bgCASPER's view on it.

And congrats for holding your own there. That is very rare allright but I believe you. Oh and I heard they building at Theo Lacy make it bigger now. And check out how ridiculous it gets; I was talking to a few woods last weekend that got out of the pen recently and they were having a discussion about whether or not it was allright for me to be around because I go to VO and that's "all Mexicans" as they said. I held my own and explained that yes there were a lot of Mexicans but the org was in no way racist and had ALL races in it. That rabbit hole goes deep bro.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 7th, 2004, 10:44 pm

hey all I have is my expirience. Just my perspective from the viewpoint from behind the walls. Hit a 1 yard and they white boy wanna be black thing might fly, 2 yard, still might make it, 3 yard, and cancel christmas, 4 yard, they will eat his flesh. no hardcore's in the white car are gonna let that fly. aint about super hero, just matter of fact and thats how the pen is, bottom line is the way it is. And also the bit of rationalization because the mom was rollin with a banger for shooting her up, sad, dont hold water.
I have been in LA county main and stood in the hole for 60 days for an altercation thta happend as soon as I hit 1300. Black dude that he should be wearing my chucks, he wore one in his ass. You all are faking if say you would embrace some wood cause he could recite Tupac lyrics.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 7th, 2004, 10:44 pm

hey all I have is my expirience. Just my perspective from the viewpoint from behind the walls. Hit a 1 yard and they white boy wanna be black thing might fly, 2 yard, still might make it, 3 yard, and cancel christmas, 4 yard, they will eat his flesh. no hardcore's in the white car are gonna let that fly. aint about super hero, just matter of fact and thats how the pen is, bottom line is the way it is. And also the bit of rationalization because the mom was rollin with a banger for shooting her up, sad, dont hold water.
I have been in LA county main and stood in the hole for 60 days for an altercation thta happend as soon as I hit 1300. Black dude that he should be wearing my chucks, he wore one in his ass. You all are faking if say you would embrace some wood cause he could recite Tupac lyrics.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » May 8th, 2004, 6:20 am

^^^ Who's in the 1 & 2 yard? Non gang members?

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 13th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Panik wrote:I'm from a black gang, but I'm not a crip. And yeah, I been to county a few times, never prison. My first time in county I really didn't know if the blacks would accept me, especially becasue when I went in, 75% of the blacks in the Theo Lacy (orange county jail) were not from O.C., they were mostly from LA, IE, and San Deigo. So when I first went in, the woods came over to me and I told them I was not a wood, told them I gong banged and wanted nothing to do with them. They got with the southsiders and had a meeting, then came at me again askin me if I was rollin with the blacks and I said that I was rollin with myself, and I was from Family gang, and they could respect that, or jump me. I had me a shank and just told them that if they jumped me that I was stickin somebody, and if they got me, when I got out of the nurses office I would tell the guards to put me right back in the same dorm. And I still wouldn't be a wood. They went and talked to the blacks, and some older guy from 112 Hoover came over and hit me up. I told him where I was from and he asked who I was with in jail, I told him I was on my own and fuc- it. then he told me that I was gonna be part of the black car in there, and that was that. By then end of my stay, I was holdin the keys to the car and had no problems. aAll the esses and woods knew about me and didn't say another thing to me. A couple times someone in another dorm or mod would say somethin and I would go tell the wood or southsider rep in my area to shut them up or it would be funk in our dorm, and word got passed and whoever was talkin shi- would get shecked or taxed. Since then, whenver I go to jail, that's the first thing I do is fall in with the blacks. But, I will say that I am the only one that I have heard of doing this in the OC jails. There is a white crip from my enemy hood, and I know he tried this a couple years ago and got smashed on by the blacks. But for me there was no problem. Just got a lot of shi- from the sheriffs. They were callin me kunta kinte and shi-, or sayin asalam alaykum (however it's spelled) every time I walked by. A couple times they would pull me out and put me in a cell with a bunch of woods or southsiders, but nobody ever really tripped. THey would hit me up to see if I would falter or change my story, but once they were convinced I wasn't bullshi--in, they backed off.

Oh, and Wcrockets, did you get that from casper? I never heard that he wasn't officially put on, still wonder if casper knows him. But I would still assume that if he did the shooting, and it was gang related, then he was doin it to back up the hood. I don't see how they could let him go out alone if he was puttin in work for 'em.
this story is gay and a fantasy! then again, this is orange county were talking about! the monster kody of Orange county.

lowdown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lowdown » May 13th, 2004, 8:47 pm

you are full of shit , if you were in a cell with woods and surs you wouldn't have lasted a minute claiming that stuff

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 13th, 2004, 9:19 pm

mangler u a classic.. poundin down on everyone net thuggin..

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » May 13th, 2004, 9:31 pm

Panik wrote:I'm from a black gang, but I'm not a crip. And yeah, I been to county a few times, never prison. My first time in county I really didn't know if the blacks would accept me, especially becasue when I went in, 75% of the blacks in the Theo Lacy (orange county jail) were not from O.C., they were mostly from LA, IE, and San Deigo. So when I first went in, the woods came over to me and I told them I was not a wood, told them I gong banged and wanted nothing to do with them. They got with the southsiders and had a meeting, then came at me again askin me if I was rollin with the blacks and I said that I was rollin with myself, and I was from Family gang, and they could respect that, or jump me. I had me a shank and just told them that if they jumped me that I was stickin somebody, and if they got me, when I got out of the nurses office I would tell the guards to put me right back in the same dorm. And I still wouldn't be a wood. They went and talked to the blacks, and some older guy from 112 Hoover came over and hit me up. I told him where I was from and he asked who I was with in jail, I told him I was on my own and fuc- it. then he told me that I was gonna be part of the black car in there, and that was that. By then end of my stay, I was holdin the keys to the car and had no problems. aAll the esses and woods knew about me and didn't say another thing to me. A couple times someone in another dorm or mod would say somethin and I would go tell the wood or southsider rep in my area to shut them up or it would be funk in our dorm, and word got passed and whoever was talkin shi- would get shecked or taxed. Since then, whenver I go to jail, that's the first thing I do is fall in with the blacks. But, I will say that I am the only one that I have heard of doing this in the OC jails. There is a white crip from my enemy hood, and I know he tried this a couple years ago and got smashed on by the blacks. But for me there was no problem. Just got a lot of shi- from the sheriffs. They were callin me kunta kinte and shi-, or sayin asalam alaykum (however it's spelled) every time I walked by. A couple times they would pull me out and put me in a cell with a bunch of woods or southsiders, but nobody ever really tripped. THey would hit me up to see if I would falter or change my story, but once they were convinced I wasn't bullshi--in, they backed off.

I smell fertalizer

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 13th, 2004, 10:10 pm

I don't know fellas. You don't know Theo Lacy some years ago. That's not Los Angeles right there. Different environment. He very well may have moved like that in that time and place. Plus Panik has come straight with each post since the day he arrived hasn't he? Show me something different. Until then..

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 15th, 2004, 2:42 pm

JuniorX wrote:
Teez wrote:Acme I think you're wrong with thinkin that the compton crip car won't let him on , the guy was born & raised in CPT , that explains everything right there .

aint no Black car gonna let a White boy ride in there car.. the whites will be pimpin this dude quit smart..

That may be the problem with the black "car" as ya'll put it. If you have a potential alliance with someone who has proved himself on the street why not accept him and grow stronger? Look what the EME and AB did! The AB probably dont even like "mud people" like the Mexicans but they formed an alliance to grow stornger. Why not accept a white boy that was in a black gang and was down? Thats stupid if you ask me!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 15th, 2004, 2:44 pm

wcrockets wrote: And check out how ridiculous it gets; I was talking to a few woods last weekend that got out of the pen recently and they were having a discussion about whether or not it was allright for me to be around because I go to VO and that's "all Mexicans" as they said.

All you EME's and Mexicans should really read this and see how your "brothers" and allies the woods REALLY think about you! WAKE UP HERMANOS WAKE THE F UP!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 15th, 2004, 4:24 pm

Well in all fairness it was a divided room as they say. Some were walking around saying "that's allright isn't?" and others were taking a more conservative view. Anyway, I'm on speaking terms. Peace.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”