Is the mexican mafia more powerful than the italian mafia?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
belladonna87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Is the mexican mafia more powerful than the italian mafia?

Unread post by belladonna87 » June 18th, 2007, 12:16 am

[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font] I heard alot of mexicans say it is but alot of others say their nothing compared to the italian mafia.Their just a prison gang basically

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » June 18th, 2007, 3:41 am

No comparison really - Italian Mafia is global, Mexican Mafia is largley SoCal. Italian Mafia is made up of family clans, reaching back for centuries, Mexican Mafia is a prison gang become Mafia reaching back a few decades. No contest. In California, maybe MM are in ascendent, but everywhere else in the whole fucccin western world, Italians have it. And Italian Mafia is more skilled in being invisible.

belladonna87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Unread post by belladonna87 » June 18th, 2007, 1:57 pm

thankyou i was wondering that cause my friend who is sicilian was talking about the italian mafia and this mexican guy said he don't care cause italians are jealous cause the mexican mafia is taking over.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 3rd, 2007, 7:32 pm

belladonna87 wrote:thankyou i was wondering that cause my friend who is sicilian was talking about the italian mafia and this mexican guy said he don't care cause italians are jealous cause the mexican mafia is taking over.
tell both of them that the mexican mob is a prison gang and the italian mafia in US has been damaged severely and not trying to say anything offensive but the Albanian mafia is REALLY taking over NY at least... Alex Rudaj sat in John Gotti's table at the famous res. Raos and he was on the paper about how the Albanians are emerging into what the Italian mafia used to be before all the crack downs by the FBI ATF and DEA.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 3rd, 2007, 7:34 pm

also Europe is totally Albanian mob dominated... google "albanian mafia in europe" and youll see what i mean

belladonna87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Unread post by belladonna87 » July 4th, 2007, 1:32 am

Thank you i believe it without even googling it because so many italian/sicilian mobsters are being locked up or becoming rats i can see it's been severly damaged.Can you tell me more about the albanian mafia?like how did you find out about it?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 4th, 2007, 1:06 pm

There is more then 1 MM and John Gotti Jr. even saiid that he'd rather be a Latin King.

belladonna87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Unread post by belladonna87 » July 4th, 2007, 3:28 pm

John gotti jr isn't even full blooded italian i read and heard.I don't think his father would have been to happy to hear that one i never knew he said that and i only thought there was one mexican mafia and it started out of prison.With all of that said even if the italian mafia is being ruined it's still the most talked about and most popularist i did google the albanian mafia and read it was taking the place of the italian mafia starting to i meant.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 4th, 2007, 3:45 pm

belladonna87 wrote:John gotti jr isn't even full blooded italian i read and heard.I don't think his father would have been to happy to hear that one i never knew he said that and i only thought there was one mexican mafia and it started out of prison.With all of that said even if the italian mafia is being ruined it's still the most talked about and most popularist i did google the albanian mafia and read it was taking the place of the italian mafia starting to i meant.
Of course John Gotti Jr is fully Italian, He could not be made otherwise. As for his quote, I never heard him say soemthing like that but then again Gotti Jr. is called a scrub and an idiot because of how he dresses and condones himself so I dont find it hard to belive he said something gay like that.

Im pretty sure there is only one Mafia gang who calls themselves the mafia. There is also the MS-13's thought and other latino gangs in Cali.

However Italians are done in New York in the Mafia sense, Albanians are in and will keep getting stronger. By 2030 it will be like prohibition all over again :D Albanian style lmaooo google Albanian mafia in Europe is you want to hear how they are in EU and how they WILL be in America soon.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 4th, 2007, 3:46 pm

mexican gang*****

belladonna87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Unread post by belladonna87 » July 4th, 2007, 5:47 pm

John gotti's wife junior gotti's mother is jewish-russian i read which means he isn't full blooded italian.There are also some families that will allow guys to be made as long as their mother is white and their father is italian.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » July 4th, 2007, 10:56 pm

ShqipeG wrote:
belladonna87 wrote:thankyou i was wondering that cause my friend who is sicilian was talking about the italian mafia and this mexican guy said he don't care cause italians are jealous cause the mexican mafia is taking over.
tell both of them that the mexican mob is a prison gang and the italian mafia in US has been damaged severely and not trying to say anything offensive but the Albanian mafia is REALLY taking over NY at least... Alex Rudaj sat in John Gotti's table at the famous res. Raos and he was on the paper about how the Albanians are emerging into what the Italian mafia used to be before all the crack downs by the FBI ATF and DEA.
The albanians arent takin over NY, not enough of em, maybe a foot hold in North east bronx but thats it, the 5 families gone corperate now.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » July 4th, 2007, 10:57 pm

And that last comment was some of the most stupidest shit ever, dont ya'll get whooped on by bloods?

ant2on
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: June 19th, 2007, 7:22 am

Re: Is the mexican mafia more powerful than the italian mafi

Unread post by ant2on » July 5th, 2007, 3:40 am

belladonna87 wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font] I heard alot of mexicans say it is but alot of others say their nothing compared to the italian mafia.Their just a prison gang basically
Obviously the Mexican cartels are more powerful than the italian mob.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 5th, 2007, 11:56 am

TeeKay wrote:And that last comment was some of the most stupidest shit ever, dont ya'll get whooped on by bloods?

i love this hate man i really do... your going by wat you hear from fucking niggers man im giving you guys actual fucking proof, when your on the fucking paper in the headline sitting in JOHN GOTTIS chair at the most famous restaurant in the city and the article says they are taking over it is not BS....


BLOODS??? there a bunch of fucking teenage niggers with nothin better to do mannn wtff is this shit ABI fucked em all up and the crips and the ruff riders and all the latin gangs and everyone else in the bronx


by the way there is enough albanians in new york to take over watch by 2017 or 2020, well see who the new mob is, russians, italians again or albanians.

some polack gangsters went on an interview ion the paper and they said well do business with everyone except albanians they are too violent, too crazy, too fast...


we kicked the lucchese family out of astoria and took ovr gambling there.... the gambino family tried to take ito ver before we did and we taught them a lesson too read about it cuz i know u niggers find it hard to beluieve


alex rudaj bitchessssssss fucked up two LCN FAMILIES.

belladonna87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Unread post by belladonna87 » July 5th, 2007, 1:45 pm

look cunt i started this forum if your punk ass has nothing to do but keep saying niggers this and that take your wop or hunky ass somewhere else perhaps the kkk forum has opened up for your stupid ass and by the way i'm sure the latin kings and the crips don't care about no fuckin wop mafia and john gotti got his ass beat in prison read dumbass.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 5th, 2007, 2:06 pm

belladonna87 wrote:look cunt i started this forum if your punk ass has nothing to do but keep saying niggers this and that take your wop or hunky ass somewhere else perhaps the kkk forum has opened up for your stupid ass and by the way i'm sure the latin kings and the crips don't care about no fuckin wop mafia and john gotti got his ass beat in prison read dumbass.

shut up stupid hoee i say the truth and thats it. niggers should fucking be deported from this fucking country mannnnnn alll fo them fuckkkk dumbass niggers dont contribute anything to society except fucking baggy clothes and the dumbest words possible...


do niggers enojoy being dumb? like do you guys enjoy getting dumber? cuz i see niggers like keep getting stupider and fucking like.... i dont even know how to explain all i know is u guys are a fuckin waste of air and ur mouths are way too fucking big

belladonna87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Unread post by belladonna87 » July 5th, 2007, 2:16 pm

I'm sorry your hunky ass just likes talking about your mother what is your Iq?do you even know what that is i don't have time for some hunky ass loser piece of shit first i will report your sorry hunky ass then that will be it i am not going to waste my time with some sorry ass hunky computer geek who sits on the computerr all day i bet your pink ass wouldn't have the balls to say the shit you're saying to anyone's face hunky trash i forgot didn't your sorry asses kill off indians with your diseases.You should take your dirty ass back to europe and let the indians have their beautiful country without the hunky trash like you in it.I am in college what do you do besides breed with your trailor trash family nigger your motherr and whole family are niggers and if i could i'd mop the floor with you punk ass my boyfriend is italian and even think non italian whites are losers noone respects you or gives a damn about you ignorant ass comments now get the fuck off my forum.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 5th, 2007, 2:23 pm

belladonna87 wrote:I'm sorry your hunky ass just likes talking about your mother what is your Iq?do you even know what that is i don't have time for some hunky ass loser piece of shit first i will report your sorry hunky ass then that will be it i am not going to waste my time with some sorry ass hunky computer geek who sits on the computerr all day i bet your pink ass wouldn't have the balls to say the shit you're saying to anyone's face hunky trash i forgot didn't your sorry asses kill off indians with your diseases.You should take your dirty ass back to europe and let the indians have their beautiful country without the hunky trash like you in it.I am in college what do you do besides breed with your trailor trash family nigger your motherr and whole family are niggers and if i could i'd mop the floor with you punk ass my boyfriend is italian and even think non italian whites are losers noone respects you or gives a damn about you ignorant ass comments now get the fu-- off my forum.
Wow, that was quite a respeonse there... Well I guess I have some serious thinking to do about what I say on here that might be offensive to other races and cultures.

By the way Im just bullshittinnnnnnnn AND YOU KNOW THIS MAYNNNNNNNNNl lmaooooo dude didnt you post some BS about your boy friend being locked up and your worried about your peice of shit kid growing up in his footsteps or something? By the way my house I can sell for $540,000 right now lmaooo thats trailer trash to you? You know I love the way minorities fucking say trailer trash to white people anytime there an argument between them when white people own the fucking worl you live in haaaaaaa anyways fuck you hoe fuck your family, your boy friend, your bastard son, your friends, your friends friends ive done thing ur boy friend only dreams about hun so eassssssssyyy tigerrr go have another kid out of wedlock lmaooooooo fucking spic

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 5th, 2007, 7:46 pm

Crips and Bloods are street gangs, they have some sets that are organized in prison, but overall street gangs made because of poverty and shit, street gangs and mob's/mafia's work differently.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 5th, 2007, 7:48 pm

pistolslanga wrote:Crips and Bloods are street gangs, they have some sets that are organized in prison, but overall street gangs made because of poverty and shit, street gangs and mob's/mafia's work differently.
oh and the mafia doesent fukk with bloods & crips, john gotti needed help from the AB in prison because he was scared muthafukkas would just whoop his ass, him and 500 other made men or 100 made men aint shit against a gang... only thing is blood and crip sets act on their own and not as one.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » July 5th, 2007, 10:52 pm

500 is a large number but he was in a place where little no resistence on his side was there.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 5th, 2007, 11:10 pm

why are you guys talking about gotti in jail? everybody needs protection in jail but the point is who is stronger the mexican mafia or italian... and the italian of course... they are known for the mafia, mexicans run cartels not mafias.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » July 6th, 2007, 3:25 am

gotti got protection with the ab in jail not the mexican mafia, ifnact the ab were being trained in mafia tactics and became an executions uqad for the la cosa nostra on the outside.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » July 6th, 2007, 3:27 am

pistolslanga wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:Crips and Bloods are street gangs, they have some sets that are organized in prison, but overall street gangs made because of poverty and shit, street gangs and mob's/mafia's work differently.
oh and the mafia doesent #%@& with bloods & crips, john gotti needed help from the AB in prison because he was scared muthafukkas would just whoop his ass, him and 500 other made men or 100 made men aint shit against a gang... only thing is blood and crip sets act on their own and not as one.
bloods and cripps are ust a bunch of kids though untrained in the way to use a gun properly or vicious enough to wage a war against grown men like this. The Italians were quite brutal as well having torture chambers and such that would make a cripp or blood put down his gun and run to the suburbs if he found out what hes dealing with.

Demon91
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 8:31 pm

Unread post by Demon91 » July 8th, 2007, 6:58 pm

I think the mexican cartels are stronger than the italian mafia they smuggle 65%-75% of drugs into this country

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 8th, 2007, 7:05 pm

Demon91 wrote:I think the mexican cartels are stronger than the italian mafia they smuggle 65%-75% of drugs into this country
maybe 75% of drugs in west america... and the east and in new york the mexicans dont smuggle anything they're unheard of around here....

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 8th, 2007, 7:06 pm

ShqipeG wrote:
Demon91 wrote:I think the mexican cartels are stronger than the italian mafia they smuggle 65%-75% of drugs into this country
maybe 75% of drugs in west america... and the east and in new york the mexicans dont smuggle anything they're unheard of around here....

in the east and in new york *****

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 9th, 2007, 10:00 am

BornInvincible wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:Crips and Bloods are street gangs, they have some sets that are organized in prison, but overall street gangs made because of poverty and shit, street gangs and mob's/mafia's work differently.
oh and the mafia doesent #%@& with bloods & crips, john gotti needed help from the AB in prison because he was scared muthafukkas would just whoop his ass, him and 500 other made men or 100 made men aint shit against a gang... only thing is blood and crip sets act on their own and not as one.
bloods and cripps are ust a bunch of kids though untrained in the way to use a gun properly or vicious enough to wage a war against grown men like this. The Italians were quite brutal as well having torture chambers and such that would make a cripp or blood put down his gun and run to the suburbs if he found out what hes dealing with.
Thats not true maybe in NEw York but Crip and blood gangs in Cali are a lot different. Sets also have people that went to the military and showing military tactics. Crips and bloods in LA also use big guns like AK's, Sk's, or M16's. Mafia is organized but usually sticks with handguns, and pistols.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 9th, 2007, 11:14 am

Richboy17 wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:Crips and Bloods are street gangs, they have some sets that are organized in prison, but overall street gangs made because of poverty and shit, street gangs and mob's/mafia's work differently.
oh and the mafia doesent #%@& with bloods & crips, john gotti needed help from the AB in prison because he was scared muthafukkas would just whoop his ass, him and 500 other made men or 100 made men aint shit against a gang... only thing is blood and crip sets act on their own and not as one.
bloods and cripps are ust a bunch of kids though untrained in the way to use a gun properly or vicious enough to wage a war against grown men like this. The Italians were quite brutal as well having torture chambers and such that would make a cripp or blood put down his gun and run to the suburbs if he found out what hes dealing with.
Thats not true maybe in NEw York but Crip and blood gangs in Cali are a lot different. Sets also have people that went to the military and showing military tactics. Crips and bloods in LA also use big guns like AK's, Sk's, or M16's. Mafia is organized but usually sticks with handguns, and pistols.

man crips and bloods are fucking bitches now... they were real when they first formed, now its all just kids holding a red flag that will piss there pants if someone runs up on them... no military guys come join the bloods get real, and bloods and crips barely have access to ak's and m-16s. too much grand theft auto richboy17

robocop
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: July 11th, 2007, 7:57 am

Unread post by robocop » July 11th, 2007, 8:19 am

Let me say that I am only knowledgeable of this stuff from reading. I don't live it. From what I understand the control of drugs and illegal immigration are the most lucrative crimes in America. Organized crime concerning stock markets are actually more lucrative but less violent.

I think Russian,Japanese and Italian gangs are involved more in the "white collare" organized crimes. They make alot of money.
In America where Law Enforcement has made alot of advances I think the power of the Italians has declined. The big famlies don't exist as much.
The Italians in America don't have a big influence in drugs. In Canada they have a strong influcence in the drug market.

Mexicans organized crime in America is huge because they have the support of their corrupt government. The Colombian influence ihas waned because of the work of the DEA and the Colombian Governement.

If you go to the DEA site will see that Mexicans are becoming major players on the East Coast. Especially Atlanta. Mexicans are much more powerful in America than the Italians in my opinion. Things are constantly changing.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 11th, 2007, 8:56 am

ShqipeG wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:Crips and Bloods are street gangs, they have some sets that are organized in prison, but overall street gangs made because of poverty and shit, street gangs and mob's/mafia's work differently.
oh and the mafia doesent #%@& with bloods & crips, john gotti needed help from the AB in prison because he was scared muthafukkas would just whoop his ass, him and 500 other made men or 100 made men aint shit against a gang... only thing is blood and crip sets act on their own and not as one.
bloods and cripps are ust a bunch of kids though untrained in the way to use a gun properly or vicious enough to wage a war against grown men like this. The Italians were quite brutal as well having torture chambers and such that would make a cripp or blood put down his gun and run to the suburbs if he found out what hes dealing with.
Thats not true maybe in NEw York but Crip and blood gangs in Cali are a lot different. Sets also have people that went to the military and showing military tactics. Crips and bloods in LA also use big guns like AK's, Sk's, or M16's. Mafia is organized but usually sticks with handguns, and pistols.

man crips and bloods are #%@&#%@ women now... they were real when they first formed, now its all just kids holding a red flag that will piss there pants if someone runs up on them... no military guys come join the bloods get real, and bloods and crips barely have access to ak's and m-16s. too much grand theft auto richboy17

heh....from personal experience getting war weapons isn't all that hard homie, rifles arent hard t get a hold to, you cant say shit becuase you are a Albanian Mafia fanboy, foreal always on theyre dikk, and all these Mafia fanboys and wannabes always act like they know, Mafia's and Street gangs are on 2 different levels, dont compare them mafia boy, you aint ever been on the streets so ya dont know how easy it is to get a chopper, just because folks use sub machine guns and pistols more, for the simple fact their easier to conceal, aint no muthafukka gonna walk around with a chopper in his pants

Post Reply