Is the mexican mafia more powerful than the italian mafia?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2008, 10:54 pm

TeeKay wrote:And what about the Philly Mob?
Philadelphia has about 50 made members, though about half of those are currently incarcerated or inactive.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2008, 11:08 pm

TeeKay wrote:Damnit,no edit here, but ive read before Chicago membership is about between 150 -180?
Im sure it isnt as low as 50.
There is admittedly some discrepancy regarding how many members Chicago has. At it's peak, the Outfit probably numbered 200 at most. It hasn't been in the 150-180 range for some time. In terms of made members, it has never been larger than any of the New York families. Much of it's workforce is made up of associates. The Chicago Crime Commission had the Outfit at about 70 made members a decade ago. Various articles in recent years, all citing government sources, have listed the Outfit as having about 50 members. Most recently, relating to the "Family Secrets" case, the FBI said the Outfit has about 30 members and a little over 100 associates. Now, this is obviously much lower than the Chicago Crime Commission report 10 years ago, which listed 70 members and 700-1,200 associates. Associate numbers can vary depending on how one defines an associate. However, regarding members, someone is made or they are not. If the CCC report was correct, it is unlikely the Outfit went from 70 to 30 members in only a decade. That would mean 40 members would have died, as well as the Outfit not making any new members during that time. But it is also unlikely the Outfit still has as many as 70 members being as basically ever mob family's membership declines from year to year. Between a high of 70 and a low of 30, the average estimates of made Chicago members is around 50.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Babmuk wrote:I doubt that ppl in Europe or Asia heard anything about mexican mafia.Mexican Mafia is more like a name than real mafia.Crenshaw Mafia GB also mafia?And so on..
Mexican Mafia is more like a gang than a real mafia..but maybe in the future they will be real Mafia when they will get ahold of construction buisseness,prostitution and drugs,and of course they will have to work with other mafias..smt like we will give you to do this and you will give us to do that..but question,who's gonna accept MM in a whole eurasian continent?
The real power in Mexican organized crime in the United States isn't the prison gang known as the Mexican Mafia. It is the poly-drug smuggling networks, which are basically extensions of the drug cartels in Mexico. After the Colombian cartels decided to keep their activities mainly to the production and supply end in the late 1990's, the Mexican cartels took over much of the smuggling and wholesale operations in the U.S. Mexican networks now control the wholesale distribution of every major drug (heroin, cocaine, marijuana, meth, etc.) in the western half of the United States, and are continually moving their operations eastward. The Dominicans are the Colombian's main distributors on the east coast, where they control most of the wholesale drug trade there. Needless to say, there is more than enough money in drugs. I doubt you will see the Mexicans become involved in things like construction racketeering (similar to the Italian mob) or in prostitution.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Babmuk wrote:I doubt that ppl in Europe or Asia heard anything about mexican mafia.Mexican Mafia is more like a name than real mafia.Crenshaw Mafia GB also mafia?And so on..
Mexican Mafia is more like a gang than a real mafia..but maybe in the future they will be real Mafia when they will get ahold of construction buisseness,prostitution and drugs,and of course they will have to work with other mafias..smt like we will give you to do this and you will give us to do that..but question,who's gonna accept MM in a whole eurasian continent?
The real power in Mexican organized crime in the United States isn't the prison gang known as the Mexican Mafia. It is the poly-drug smuggling networks, which are basically extensions of the drug cartels in Mexico. After the Colombian cartels decided to keep their activities mainly to the production and supply end in the late 1990's, the Mexican cartels took over much of the smuggling and wholesale operations in the U.S. Mexican networks now control the wholesale distribution of every major drug (heroin, cocaine, marijuana, meth, etc.) in the western half of the United States, and are continually moving their operations eastward. The Dominicans are the Colombian's main distributors on the east coast, where they control most of the wholesale drug trade there. Needless to say, there is more than enough money in drugs. I doubt you will see the Mexicans become involved in things like construction racketeering (similar to the Italian mob) or in prostitution.

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » March 28th, 2008, 10:23 am

WHO EVER POSTED THIS IS A DUMBASS THE MEXICAN MAFIA WAS NEVER AND NEVER WILL BE AS STRONG AS THE ITALIANS IN ANYWAYS WHEN IT COMES TO GUN RUNNING MAFIA BUISNESS OR EVEN SOCCER =).. MEXICAN MAFIA COMON BE SERIOUS THEY MAY PRODUCE DRUGS BUT THEY ARE NOT POWERFUL

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 28th, 2008, 9:34 pm

Itallian Stallion wrote:WHO EVER POSTED THIS IS A DUMBASS THE MEXICAN MAFIA WAS NEVER AND NEVER WILL BE AS STRONG AS THE ITALIANS IN ANYWAYS WHEN IT COMES TO GUN RUNNING MAFIA BUISNESS OR EVEN SOCCER =).. MEXICAN MAFIA COMON BE SERIOUS THEY MAY PRODUCE DRUGS BUT THEY ARE NOT POWERFUL
It depends on exactly what you are talking about. The organization known as the Mexican Mafia is a prison gang, and as such, is not as powerful as the bigger American LCN families. However, the drug cartels that operate out of Mexico - Sinaloa, Gulf, Tijuana, etc. - are wealthier and more powerful than any American LCN family. A better comparison to the Mexican cartels, in terms of wealth and power, would be the Italian syndicates such as the Sicilian Mafia, 'Ndrangheta, Camorra, and Sacra Corona Unita.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 29th, 2008, 2:43 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:Albanians are muslims.

When I went to some part of Kumanovo where Albanians roam the streets like a bunch of #%@&#%@ vultures over a corpse that's shit itself, I felt like I was in Baghdad.

The #%@&#%@ faces, oh my god!!!

One guy had a head like a #%@&#%@ eggplant, really, horrible disfigured people, it was a nice experiance. Good thing some uck fucker didn't pull out a #%@&#%@ rpg or ak47 and started a damn skirmish.

I mean yes we have disfigured people too, such as my uncle, who looks like a caveman, people with humps etc. but that's not our fault. It's the result of the wars being fought in the region, as well as the USA and UNPRAFOR KFOR etc. bombing everything and releasing biological agents into the air that slowly kills and disables everyone, and they #%@& up our economy too now half the population is unemployed.

That doesn't matter at the moment. :wink: :lol:

To thewestside:

You're welcome buddy any time. :D

To the thread:

My opinion is hell no they are not stronger than the Italian mafia. However much the Italians maybe depleated in the USA, they still have some strong powerful political connections. The Italians are richer than the Mexican mafia, and the Mexican mafia is just a prison gang, a gang, not a mafia.

When you think about it, in an all out war, the Mexican mafia will win most of the time since they have more manpower everywhere and are a rising group in the USA, while the Italians are a weakening group with only 3000 members and associates.

Locally, Mexican mafia could fu-- up Italians IF the Italians didn't call in for help from other allied organized crime groups.

I've always wanted to witness a high school incident where some gangbanger punk told me to bring a 100 of my homies against his 100, and where they stand infront of the school like idiots in a big group, and here comes my homies --- tanks, soldiers, and military helicopters.

That's just a fantasy. But if it was the Russian mafia and not the Italian mafia, it would happen exactly like that. :wink: :lol:
r albanians white or arabs?

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 29th, 2008, 2:46 pm

I find it kind of funny how western whites from richer western countries think slavs, albvanians, and such always bring crime, alcoholis,m, disease, etc. with them. Kind of like how some white sin the states move from changing racial diversity neihgboorhoods form like blacks form the southc asue they think they will bring the same with them as well as agngs adn such,.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » March 29th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Unbreakable wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote:Albanians are muslims.

When I went to some part of Kumanovo where Albanians roam the streets like a bunch of #%@&#%@ vultures over a corpse that's shit itself, I felt like I was in Baghdad.

The #%@&#%@ faces, oh my god!!!

One guy had a head like a #%@&#%@ eggplant, really, horrible disfigured people, it was a nice experiance. Good thing some uck fucker didn't pull out a #%@&#%@ rpg or ak47 and started a damn skirmish.

I mean yes we have disfigured people too, such as my uncle, who looks like a caveman, people with humps etc. but that's not our fault. It's the result of the wars being fought in the region, as well as the USA and UNPRAFOR KFOR etc. bombing everything and releasing biological agents into the air that slowly kills and disables everyone, and they #%@& up our economy too now half the population is unemployed.

That doesn't matter at the moment. :wink: :lol:

To thewestside:

You're welcome buddy any time. :D

To the thread:

My opinion is hell no they are not stronger than the Italian mafia. However much the Italians maybe depleated in the USA, they still have some strong powerful political connections. The Italians are richer than the Mexican mafia, and the Mexican mafia is just a prison gang, a gang, not a mafia.

When you think about it, in an all out war, the Mexican mafia will win most of the time since they have more manpower everywhere and are a rising group in the USA, while the Italians are a weakening group with only 3000 members and associates.

Locally, Mexican mafia could fu-- up Italians IF the Italians didn't call in for help from other allied organized crime groups.

I've always wanted to witness a high school incident where some gangbanger punk told me to bring a 100 of my homies against his 100, and where they stand infront of the school like idiots in a big group, and here comes my homies --- tanks, soldiers, and military helicopters.

That's just a fantasy. But if it was the Russian mafia and not the Italian mafia, it would happen exactly like that. :wink: :lol:
r albanians white or arabs?

Albanians are white. Most Albanians are Muslim though so people tend to get confused, in actuallity most Albanians are athiests. If you ask them most will say Muslim, the rest (particularly from North Albania proper) will say Catholic with a small percentage that will say Christian Orthodox. But Most Albanians dont believe in religion at all.

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Re: Is the mexican mafia more powerful than the italian mafia?

Unread post by necron » August 16th, 2008, 2:38 am

Watch this video from Youtube. It's from a defected Eme member Rene "Boxer" Enriquez who at his peak was one of the top 3 members of the Mexican Mafia. I think he was the right hand man to the current Godfather. Listen to what he says about La Eme NOT BEING JUST A PRISON GANG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEvsD7pyp5w

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 16th, 2008, 11:29 am

necron wrote:Watch this video from Youtube. It's from a defected Eme member Rene "Boxer" Enriquez who at his peak was one of the top 3 members of the Mexican Mafia. I think he was the right hand man to the current Godfather. Listen to what he says about La Eme NOT BEING JUST A PRISON GANG.

Interesting interview.

It's true that the Mexican Mafia is structured much like traditional organized crime groups, i.e. La Cosa Nostra. The Mexican Mafia engages in many of the same activities that other organized crime groups do. So, in many ways, the Mexican Mafia is indeed an organized crime group. However, just like the Aryan Brotherhood, Nuestra Familia, and Black Guerilla Army, their main powerbase began with, and continues to be, within the prison system. They control, directly or indirectly, criminal operations on the outside in southern California and a few other western states. And they have individual members in prisons throughout the country. But if you take away the prison element to the group, it would crumble. Enriquez sounds rather intelligent and he's right that the Mexican Mafia has not equaled the financial success of La Cosa Nostra in the U.S. But he is entirely mistaken in his assertion that the Mexican Mafia is more influential. It is in California to be sure, but not in most other places of the country.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 16th, 2008, 7:52 pm

thewestside wrote:
necron wrote:Watch this video from Youtube. It's from a defected Eme member Rene "Boxer" Enriquez who at his peak was one of the top 3 members of the Mexican Mafia. I think he was the right hand man to the current Godfather. Listen to what he says about La Eme NOT BEING JUST A PRISON GANG.

Interesting interview.

It's true that the Mexican Mafia is structured much like traditional organized crime groups, i.e. La Cosa Nostra. The Mexican Mafia engages in many of the same activities that other organized crime groups do. So, in many ways, the Mexican Mafia is indeed an organized crime group. However, just like the Aryan Brotherhood, Nuestra Familia, and Black Guerilla Army, their main powerbase began with, and continues to be, within the prison system. They control, directly or indirectly, criminal operations on the outside in southern California and a few other western states. And they have individual members in prisons throughout the country. But if you take away the prison element to the group, it would crumble. Enriquez sounds rather intelligent and he's right that the Mexican Mafia has not equaled the financial success of La Cosa Nostra in the U.S. But he is entirely mistaken in his assertion that the Mexican Mafia is more influential. It is in California to be sure, but not in most other places of the country.
They might have alot of influence but if they had true power they wouldnt be behind prison walls. Its prison that makes these guys very powerful.

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » August 18th, 2008, 2:31 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
thewestside wrote:

Interesting interview.

They might have alot of influence but if they had true power they wouldnt be behind prison walls. Its prison that makes these guys very powerful.
That's true. Most of the top ranking guys are in the SHU anyway on life without paroles. What the fuck do they have to lose? lol. They are heartless cold bastards though just like the top guys in the AB.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 18th, 2008, 6:36 pm

They might have alot of influence but if they had true power they wouldnt be behind prison walls. Its prison that makes these guys very powerful.[/quote] That's true. Most of the top ranking guys are in the SHU anyway on life without paroles. What the fu-- do they have to lose? lol. They are heartless cold bastards though just like the top guys in the AB.[/quote]

Its funny how these guys think that they are powerful and even though they have influence on the street they are still locked up. They dont have political power, and they dont have the money to bribe officials. But it is true that the Mexican Mafia has members operating on the streets. The most financial succesful Mexican gang in America are the Texas Syndicate. They have many members operating on the streets and control the mid level wholesale drug trafficking, just like LCN it takes years for someone to be made in the Syndicate.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 18th, 2008, 7:20 pm

When it comes to the Mexicans in the U.S., the most powerful are the polydrug trafficking networks that are extensions of the cartels in Mexico. They now control the smuggling and upper wholesale of virtually every illicit drug (cocaine, heroin, marijuana, meth) in every part of the country except for the Northeast and South Florida. Hispanic prison gangs like the Mexican Mafia, Nuestra Familia, Texas Syndicate, etc. are nowhere close to them.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 19th, 2008, 6:18 pm

Richboy17 wrote:They might have alot of influence but if they had true power they wouldnt be behind prison walls. Its prison that makes these guys very powerful.
That's true. Most of the top ranking guys are in the SHU anyway on life without paroles. What the fu-- do they have to lose? lol. They are heartless cold bastards though just like the top guys in the AB.[/quote]

Its funny how these guys think that they are powerful and even though they have influence on the street they are still locked up. They dont have political power, and they dont have the money to bribe officials. But it is true that the Mexican Mafia has members operating on the streets. The most financial succesful Mexican gang in America are the Texas Syndicate. They have many members operating on the streets and control the mid level wholesale drug trafficking, just like LCN it takes years for someone to be made in the Syndicate.[/quote]

No amount of political influence or money will get someone from serving consecutive life sentences.

BLUEYES

Unread post by BLUEYES » August 23rd, 2008, 12:27 pm

the Mexican Mafia is not international it has some branchs in California and other States, but it is not at the same level of Italian Mafia (Ndrangheta, Cosa Nostra, Camorra)

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 23rd, 2008, 5:45 pm

BLUEYES wrote:
the Mexican Mafia is not international it has some branchs in California and other States, but it is not at the same level of Italian Mafia (Ndrangheta, Cosa Nostra, Camorra)
You cant compare them to those groups. Mexican Mafia only has muscle, no political or economical power, and they are in prison end of story.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 24th, 2008, 9:21 pm

a better comparison would be are the mexican gangsters in america more powerful than the italian gangsters in america. and the answer would be that the mexican gangsters are the strongest gangsters in america for the time being.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 24th, 2008, 9:24 pm

comparing the mexican mafia (which is the name of a gang, it doesnt imply all mexican organised crime groups) against the italian mafia completely is stupid. the mexican gang would need over 1,100 members in it. a better comparison is mexican gangsters as a whole against italians and the answere is one post above.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 24th, 2008, 9:24 pm

comparing the mexican mafia (which is the name of a gang, it doesnt imply all mexican organised crime groups) against the italian mafia completely is stupid. the mexican gang would need over 1,100 members in it. a better comparison is mexican gangsters as a whole against italians and the answer is one post above.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 25th, 2008, 12:43 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:comparing the mexican mafia (which is the name of a gang, it doesnt imply all mexican organised crime groups) against the italian mafia completely is stupid. the mexican gang would need over 1,100 members in it. a better comparison is mexican gangsters as a whole against italians and the answer is one post above.
The Mexican polydrug trafficking networks that control the smuggling and upper wholesale levels of the drug trade in most areas of the U.S. are basically extenstions of the cartels in Mexico. The best comparison to them would not be the American La Cosa Nostra, which is a domestic enterprise, but the international Italian syndicates.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 26th, 2008, 4:09 pm

the italian mafia is stronger anyway it is stronger in usa and as a whole the mexican cartels are nothing in europe they are present only in mexico and a few american states, it's stupid compare all the mexicans gangsters with all the italian gangsters because the mexicans have not any mafia just gangs without any economic and political power in usa so their impact in organized crime is lower although they are millions and millions they have huge impact only in the street crimes i bet because they have a more recent diaspora than italians

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 26th, 2008, 7:47 pm

Faciulina wrote:the italian mafia is stronger anyway it is stronger in usa and as a whole the mexican cartels are nothing in europe they are present only in mexico and a few american states, it's stupid compare all the mexicans gangsters with all the italian gangsters because the mexicans have not any mafia just gangs without any economic and political power in usa so their impact in organized crime is lower although they are millions and millions they have huge impact only in the street crimes i bet because they have a more recent diaspora than italians
The Cartels do control the government in Mexico and are responsible for over thousands of deaths and organizing paramilitary groups just like the Colombians.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 26th, 2008, 7:50 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:comparing the mexican mafia (which is the name of a gang, it doesnt imply all mexican organised crime groups) against the italian mafia completely is stupid. the mexican gang would need over 1,100 members in it. a better comparison is mexican gangsters as a whole against italians and the answer is one post above.
There are over a hundred members in the Mexican Mafia. There are over 1000 associates in the Mexican Mafia that do hits, the Mexican Mafia is like the same size as the Chicago Outfit in numbers. But the Mexican Mafia controls all Hispanic gangs in LA and other parts in the West Coast. They control over a 100,000 gang members in America. If you dont call that muscle or power than what is it. They are considered organized crime and been hit with Rico. They have also been around for about 50 years. They just dont have politcial power or connection.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 27th, 2008, 9:44 am

Richboy17 wrote:There are over a hundred members in the Mexican Mafia. There are over 1000 associates in the Mexican Mafia that do hits, the Mexican Mafia is like the same size as the Chicago Outfit in numbers. But the Mexican Mafia controls all Hispanic gangs in LA and other parts in the West Coast. They control over a 100,000 gang members in America. If you dont call that muscle or power than what is it. They are considered organized crime and been hit with Rico. They have also been around for about 50 years. They just dont have politcial power or connection.
You are correct about the Mexican Mafia's membership, which is intentionally kept relatively small. And they do control, directly or indirectly, thousands of gang members in Southern California and elsewhere. But it is nowhere near 100,000.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 27th, 2008, 8:36 pm

thewestside wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:There are over a hundred members in the Mexican Mafia. There are over 1000 associates in the Mexican Mafia that do hits, the Mexican Mafia is like the same size as the Chicago Outfit in numbers. But the Mexican Mafia controls all Hispanic gangs in LA and other parts in the West Coast. They control over a 100,000 gang members in America. If you dont call that muscle or power than what is it. They are considered organized crime and been hit with Rico. They have also been around for about 50 years. They just dont have politcial power or connection.
You are correct about the Mexican Mafia's membership, which is intentionally kept relatively small. And they do control, directly or indirectly, thousands of gang members in Southern California and elsewhere. But it is nowhere near 100,000.
they have thousands of gang members under their control.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 28th, 2008, 5:05 pm

well if comparing the two i would have to give my vote to the mexican mafia because if what richboy17 said it true than they do have more strength than the italians. and also the mexicans have drugs on their side which they pretty much control on the west coast. and we all know that drugs is the most lucrative business in organised crime. besides the mexican mafia or mexicans in general have mexico right next door which means there is a good chance that cartel member from mexico have been put in america in order to sell drugs and keep an eye on the mexican cocaine coming in the united states.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 28th, 2008, 8:25 pm

La eme isnt the main one distributing that coke though,those are extensions of the drug cartels in Mexico doing that.

H74VERCRIMINALS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by H74VERCRIMINALS » August 29th, 2008, 4:32 am

Richboy17 wrote:
There are over a hundred members in the Mexican Mafia. There are over 1000 associates in the Mexican Mafia that do hits, the Mexican Mafia is like the same size as the Chicago Outfit in numbers. But the Mexican Mafia controls all Hispanic gangs in LA and other parts in the West Coast. They control over a 100,000 gang members in America. If you dont call that muscle or power than what is it. They are considered organized crime and been hit with Rico. They have also been around for about 50 years. They just dont have politcial power or connection.
Well i gotta bitch who daddy is a vetarano and he said that MM only got like 25 members then they got the surenos and 18st and MS13 that run the streets and they go against them Nuestra familia niggas and they got North 14 and I heard some of them maravillas was clickin up with em too. and the mexican mafia is most dominate in prison. they control what happens on thes streets but they just local. the italian mob would smash they ass. The greek and russian mobs are serious too.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 29th, 2008, 12:20 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:well if comparing the two i would have to give my vote to the mexican mafia because if what richboy17 said it true than they do have more strength than the italians. and also the mexicans have drugs on their side which they pretty much control on the west coast. and we all know that drugs is the most lucrative business in organised crime. besides the mexican mafia or mexicans in general have mexico right next door which means there is a good chance that cartel member from mexico have been put in america in order to sell drugs and keep an eye on the mexican cocaine coming in the united states.
As TeeKay alluded to above, the Mexican Mafia or La Eme is not the same as the Mexican polydrug trafficking networks that control the upper level of the drug trade in most areas of the United States. The Mexican Mafia is a prison gang who's main powerbase is within the prison system, although they have influence over Hispanic street gangs in southern California.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 30th, 2008, 10:28 am

well... if you compare the mexican cartels or gangs with the italian mafia worldwide there is not any comparison the italian mafia is by more powerful the mexicans are present only in mexico and california the italian mafia everywhere if you talk about usa the italian mafia is stronger than mexican the same it is more organized powerful and entrenched remember that the mexican mafia doesn't have any structure and they are not an unique organization like lcn ans since the mexicans have more strenght if they are not an unique organization? and they don't control hundreds of gangs they are independent and not related each other instead the italian mafia is a monolyth