Pelican Bay Prison in Cali

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Anonymous20

Pelican Bay Prison in Cali

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 3rd, 2004, 6:12 pm

Opened in 1989 and considered the premiere super max prison in the nation. And they get their bang' on in there.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pelican Bay Prison in Cali

Unread post by TomTom » July 7th, 2004, 7:46 pm

I SAW THIS PLACE ON A&E ONE TIME….NOW THAT’S THE S*** THAT MAKES A NIGGA WANNA KEEP HIS HEAD ABOVE WATER YA HEARD ME!!!

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 13th, 2004, 8:50 pm

Got a couple of old ex cellies in the shu up there. They went the NLR route and got slammed. It is hell on earth. Many nut up and go totally insane. THe only people who should be in the shu is child molesters....

Unread post by 909 » July 14th, 2004, 8:41 pm

my uncle just got out of san quinten he aint right no mo he says itz harder than the streetz in there

wilmero

Unread post by wilmero » October 16th, 2004, 2:49 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Got a couple of old ex cellies in the shu up there. They went the NLR route and got slammed. It is hell on earth. Many nut up and go totally insane. THe only people who should be in the shu is child molesters....
throughout my incarceration, the NLR were a group of youngsters who were runned by the ABs. The ABs is just another prison gang organization who has lost most of their influence. Now the LRN are looking at new enemies. Not only the ABs but la EME as well since both organization are in good standing with each other. it's just one more thing that they have to stress about.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 17th, 2004, 2:51 pm

aren't AB and la EME sort of cool with each other and got beef with black gurilla family and other black gangs?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » October 17th, 2004, 3:58 pm

YES THEY DO BUT THAT SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED ONLINE. P-BAY HOUSES THE WORST OF THE WORST. THE CARNALES ATTAKED BLACKS IN FEB. OF 2000 IN WHAT WAS THE WORST VIOLENT ATTACK IN THE BAYS HISTORY. EME DONT NEED HELP, BUT IT IS AN ADVANTAGE. ENOUGH SAID.

wilmero

Unread post by wilmero » October 23rd, 2004, 4:21 pm

se11 wrote:aren't AB and la EME sort of cool with each other and got beef with black gurilla family and other black gangs?
to answere your question, yes, La EME and the ABs are two organization that are "best of comrades", but that does'nt mean that the EME need help from anyone, they have enough man power to clean up their dirt. Surenos are the biggest and strogest gang in the prison system, and are run by the well known EME prison gang.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 23rd, 2004, 9:53 pm

yea i know la EME don't need help and hold shit down. just wonderin if they were cool with AB. thnx

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 19th, 2008, 5:54 pm

AB n Eme r together

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » April 6th, 2008, 6:22 pm

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE EME HAVE A SPIN-OFF SUBSIDIARY PRISON GANG, I KNOW THE 'MOST INFLUENTIAL' SURENOS ARE OFTEN RECRUITED INTO EME UPON SUPERVISION. I MEAN MORE LIKE HOW BGF HAVE THE 415'S KUMI NATION AND UTILIZE THEM INTO A RECRUITING POOL ASWELL AS THE C'S AND B'S, AB HAVE THE NLR AND ONCE RECRUITED 5 OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL NLR MEMBERS INTO AB RANKS WHICH RESULTING IN AB & NLR HAVING INTERNAL CONFLICT. THE FAMILIANO'S - NUESTRA FAMILIA HAVE NORTHERN STRUCTURE OR NUESTRA RAZA - NR

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » April 6th, 2008, 6:23 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:AB n Eme r together
NOT ANYMORE, HIGH-RANKING EME ARE 'IN THE HAT'

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 7th, 2008, 1:57 am

and how would u know this?

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » April 9th, 2008, 8:34 pm

Unbreakable wrote:and how would u know this?
IT'S BEEN SAID NUMEROUS TIMES. EVERYBODY KNOWS EME AND AB AIN'T PALLY PALLY NOMORE. ALSO READ ON A SACREMENTO SP ARTICLE THAT "THEY'RE" "EME" MARKED BY AB'ERS WHICH WAS COMING FROM CO'S

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SHYSTER » June 7th, 2008, 5:05 pm

BGF's and Nortenos also had a good relationship

H74VERCRIMINALS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by H74VERCRIMINALS » August 29th, 2008, 4:35 am

In pelican bay its mostly mexicans. They run the prison. The south siders too be exact. but when they hit in there all the mexicans stick to their race. Its racial in prison. I only been to county cuz im just 17 but county aint no walk in the park all the time either.

Roope

Unread post by Roope » September 1st, 2008, 4:52 am

Anonymous20 wrote:Opened in 1989 and considered the premiere super max prison in the nation. And they get their bang' on in there.
I thought admax was the most toughest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”