When Gangs Reform Themselves & the BGF

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
blackandbrownpower

When Gangs Reform Themselves & the BGF

Unread post by blackandbrownpower » May 16th, 2008, 8:30 am

Im always studying the times when gangs reform themselves and become more powerful, and then get attacked visciously by the police cuz they only want them to be str8 criminal. When the Slausons (under Bunch Carter) became Black Panther Party members that was 5,000 gang members turned politicals. Then there was the 92-94 peace process in L.A. between Bloods and Crips, which the cops undermined by (in Bastard of the Party) doing drivebys in known bangers cars they had impounded and other shit. And then there was the reform of the NY ALKQN under King Tone, which made the police go crazy on trying to lock LKs up. Basically police dont want to see this shit. But i was wondering, I know that the BGF was formed by George Jackson with the idea of fightin racial groups like AB and trying to unite poor people... but i know that its ideals weren't always followed after he got killed. Does anyone know if the BGF is still tryin to keep it real 2 its roots or is it str8 changed into non-political totally?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 16th, 2008, 10:07 am

The BGF wasn't formed to fight the AB. It was the other way around. The BGF/BV victimised white inmates and some of the bikers, nazis, okies and white ethnic hoodlums united as the Aryan Brotherhood.

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Re: When Gangs Reform Themselves & the BGF

Unread post by necron » January 6th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Like I said in another post, the thought of black people uniting scares the shit out of white people who profit from our own self destruction. Cops doing driveby's out of known gangsters cars to start kicking up dust? lol.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » January 8th, 2009, 12:50 am

dude police aint your enemy, your own black race is probably your biggest threat and enemy to thriving in this country.

ZiggZagg
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by ZiggZagg » January 9th, 2009, 10:40 pm

necron wrote:Like I said in another post, the thought of black people uniting scares the shit out of white people who profit from our own self destruction. Cops doing driveby's out of known gangsters cars to start kicking up dust? lol.
White people aint worried about no Black people LOL! Why would they? You can tell how effective a people will be when they got money in they pockets. Black people aint done nothing but show that instead of using our money to make us stronger by opening up business, creating Black societies, creating more Black Universaties that we'll just spend it on flashy shit that dont mean nothing after you buy it.

White people could care less about Black people uniting. Put down that 1960's book you reading and pick up something written in the 21st century.

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by necron » January 10th, 2009, 9:44 am

lol. Who says I'm reading a 1960's book? Stop trolling me you silly cunt.

ZiggZagg
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by ZiggZagg » January 10th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Sure thing pal.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 12th, 2009, 4:52 am

uniting the poor do mean races. bgf is a black prison mob you sound hella confused. the crip blood truce was never gonna last because of the history and the amount of blood thats been shed on both sides.

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by necron » January 17th, 2009, 9:45 am

ZiggZagg wrote:Sure thing pal.
Maybe I was a little harsh on you duke. I can't be arsed with bickering on the internet over petty shit. It looked liked that's how it was going with your response so I shut it down. My bad yo.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”